Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series?

+3
Icestar
Wolfsong
Birdstar
7 posters

Go down

Whats YOUR favorite cat from the 1st series?

What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_lcap17%What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_lcap33%What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_lcap17%What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_lcap0%What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_lcap0%What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_lcap16%What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Empty What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series?

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 21:22

Hey guys so i was wondering what cat is your fav in the first series? Mine is Graypaw and i still love em as Graystripe! Tell me what Your fav is! Also sorry if your fav is not in the poll if not then post down below. Im open to feedback and please tell me who you voted. Thanks Applefur.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7817
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Empty Re: What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series?

Post by Wolfsong September 5th 2011, 21:26

What! No Spottedleaf?
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Custom Rank : The wolfiest cat eva
WarriorPoints : 4512
Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series? Empty Re: What cat is YOUR favorite in the 1st series?

Post by Icestar September 5th 2011, 21:31

Cat Smile You should add Tigerclaw/Tigerstar because some people like him (I don't!)
Also add Cloudkit/Cloudpaw/Cloudtail! He's one of my Favorites! Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15907
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 21:36

Alright thank you!
I'll add those right now!
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7817
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar September 5th 2011, 21:40

Yay Thanks! Cloudtail will dominate! Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 5th 2011, 22:15

I chose Firepaw/heart/star. He is by far the most important and none of the books would have happened without him.
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8284
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar September 5th 2011, 22:36

Yeah I voted for Firepaw! He's so awesome! Even though I like Cloudtail too Firepaw for sure is gonna win because everyone likes him.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 6th 2011, 09:29

Whitestorm for the win! He's a fluffah-cat. Very Happy
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 7th 2011, 01:57

Wolfkit wrote:What! No Spottedleaf?

Hahaha, I was thinking the EXACT same thing Wink
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8444
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 11th 2011, 13:40

I was hoping for Spottedleaf. But of the cats up there, I would have to go with Bluestar.
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4808
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down