Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is your favorite Warriors book series? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is your favorite Warriors book series? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Warriors book series?

+8
Riverstorm
Rosefrost
Darkshadow
Rosepaw
Thunderclaw
Blackstone
Flameblossom
Adelaide
12 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Warriors book series?

What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_lcap35%What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 27 ]
What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_lcap13%What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_lcap13%What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
[ 10 ]
What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_lcap22%What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 17 ]
What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_lcap4%What is your favorite Warriors book series? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 77

What is your favorite Warriors book series? Empty What is your favorite Warriors book series?

Post by Adelaide March 4th 2014, 20:44

This will be our new featured poll but what was everyone's favorite series arc? Please do feel free to discuss the books in the forum. Smile
Adelaide
Adelaide
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Administrator
WarriorPoints : 6291
Female Posts : 62

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Warriors book series? Empty Re: What is your favorite Warriors book series?

Post by Flameblossom March 6th 2014, 15:26

I voted the first series but the Power of Three comes a close second Smile
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12848
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Warriors book series? Empty Re: What is your favorite Warriors book series?

Post by Blackstone March 8th 2014, 17:40

I voted the first series because it's the only one I've read… Razz
I have the sample of Cats of the Clans (ebook) and the Ultimate Guide in hardback, as well as Forest of Secrets as an ebook and the first series box set.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7408
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 10th 2014, 20:36

The forth series, because Firestar FINALLY DIED! I mean, he was alive FOREVER!
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6633
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepaw March 10th 2014, 22:59

I loved the original 6 books. My favorite was the Darkest Hour, but I also really liked the super editions. Firestar's Quest was great. Smile Since everyone else voted for the first series though, I voted for the special editions.
Rosepaw
Rosepaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4604
Female Posts : 29

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkshadow April 4th 2014, 17:27

I preferred the special editions
Darkshadow
Darkshadow
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4600
Male Posts : 18

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosefrost April 28th 2014, 11:09

I'd have to say my favorite are the super editions. Not only are they much longer and have more content. (Which is good for a person who reads through books pretty fast, like I do.) But they also let us experience what life was like in other clans aside from Thunderclan for a change. We got to see what Windclan was like in Tallstar's Super Edition (Can't recall the name,sorry!), we got to see Riverclan in Crookedstar's Promise and Shadowclan for a good portion of Yellowfang's secret. There were also 2 that focused of Skyclan, so we get a lot more variety in these books. My favorite Super Edition however is a tie between Bluestar's and Yellowfang's
Rosefrost
Rosefrost
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 3834
Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm April 28th 2014, 19:22

What Flameblossom said.
P.S. Adelaide I love your pic!
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4707
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway April 28th 2014, 21:33

The first one, definitely Razz I feel really nostalgic thinking about it, because I was really young when I read it and it was March break and I breezed through the entire series (which was a feat for me, considering my mom says I read an average of 8 sentences a year). The 'legend of Firestar' is heart warming in a way I guess. The savior of the forest during his days as a fluffy little kittypet and his furry friend Graystripe as they bend the rules heroically. ^^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost April 29th 2014, 04:37

I loved the first series because of the amazing plot and characters, main characters when they were younger. It was just so entertaining to watch them grow. Loved Firepaw, Graypaw (and missed Ravenpaw a lot). Tigerstar and BloodClan just made the story so much more interesting! Ahhh the feels ~.~

I adore special editions! It gives me an idea of what clans, other than ThunderClan are like, as well as the past of the great leaders. It's reallly interesting to have new places and surroundings with different characters in the book and seeing how main characters develop. I love SkyClan's destiny as well as Bluestar's Prophecy.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm April 29th 2014, 17:38

No offence to any of you Thunderclan cats, but Thunderclan gets all the glory! Besides, its totally stereotyped that Thunderclan is the best clan. All of the clans are equal! It depends on the leader whether the clan is 'good' or 'evil'. But we all know Riverclan is the best Just Kidding!
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4707
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 2nd 2014, 08:04

The manga series and the warriors series always have a special place in my heart.

*reads that over* When did I get so lovey dove and girly?!  Annoyed 

What I meant to say *pushes the lovey dovey side of Tangleclaw off a bridge*Is that those two series are awesome!!!!

(Im only on New Prophecy, Moonrise)

But I really LOVE Power of Three because of all the magical stuff  What is your favorite Warriors book series? 1818838577 What is your favorite Warriors book series? 592502337 and I LOVE Omen of The Stars because FIRESTAR DIES!!!! (he is my worst enemy)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13561
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 23rd 2014, 23:03

I had a really hard time choosing between the original series and the Special Editions. My third favorite would have to be The Power of Three though. Hollyleaf is my favorite and always will be <3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down