Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Weakpaw`s Destiny Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Weakpaw`s Destiny Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weakpaw`s Destiny

+2
Silver
Darknight
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think Nobleheart was fighting?

Weakpaw`s Destiny Vote_lcap100%Weakpaw`s Destiny Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Weakpaw`s Destiny Vote_lcap0%Weakpaw`s Destiny Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Weakpaw`s Destiny Empty Weakpaw`s Destiny

Post by Darknight September 1st 2011, 23:05

Allegiances
Thunderclan
Leader-Flamestar-red-orange tom
Deputy-Brambletooth-tabby tom with unusually long sharp teeth
Medicine Cat-Jaywing-gray tom
Warriors
Rabbitleap-White she-cat
Foxfang-Red tom with white tip of tail and black paws
Rainpuddle-Light gray she-cat
Sharpclaw-Tabby tom
Sweetheart-Gray tabby she-cat with white paws
Ravenwing-Black tom
Icecloud-Frost-white she cat
Nightcloud-Black shorthaired she-cat
Crowflight-Black tom with fur pointed on his ears
Stormshadow-Black tom with a gray tail
Apprentices
Wolfpaw-Ash colored tom with hazel eyes
Darkpaw-Gray tabby with my eyes
Stonepaw-Dark gray tom with green-blue eyes
Snowpaw-White she-cat with gray spots and gray-blue eyes
Blizzardpaw-fluffy white she-cat with green eyes
Brightpaw-Cream she-cat with gold eyes
Musclepaw-Longhaired black tabby Turkish Angora tom who is unusually strong and everyone loves him even though he is rude and a bully
Weakpaw-Really shorthaired black tom with green eyes who no one likes because he is compared to his brother, Musclepaw, even though he is nice, sweet and caring. He is fast and skinny like a Windclan cat.
Queens
Runninghorse-Brown she-cat
Elders
Frailbody-Frail brown tom
Tornear-Yellow she cat with half of ear

Last edited by Darknight on September 11th 2011, 13:50; edited 6 times in total
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Liar
WarriorPoints : 4721
Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Weakpaw`s Destiny Empty Re: Weakpaw`s Destiny

Post by Darknight September 3rd 2011, 17:50

Weakkit ran into the clearing. It had to be! He had waited an extra moon for this day! How could it not be? His stomach twisted. What if it`s not? He saw Sweetpaw run into the clearing full with joy and excitement. He thought,Oh it`s probably her warrior name ceremony. Then it can`t be my apprentice naming ceremony.... Sweetpaw ran over to him and rubbed her cheek against his. She said" It has to be." He felt bad about hoping it wasn`t her warrior naming ceremony. Flamestar jumped onto the Highrock and said the ritual. Then he said "Weakkit, come here." Weakkit couldn`t believe it! He almost died trying to stay calm. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code...." Weakkit said calmly "I do, I will be the best apprentice I can be." " then by the power of Starclcan I give you your apprentice name. Weakkit, from this moment on until your warrior naming ceremony you will be known as Weakpaw." At that he saw his mom snort and roll her eyes and his brother start laughing. He didn`t care what they thought. He looked at Sweetpaw and he saw pride and love in her eyes. Love for what? He touched his leader`s shoulder and ran over to Sweetpaw and rubbed against her cheek like she had done earlier. He looked up at Flamestar and he was still on the highrock. " We still have on more thing to discuss." All the cats looked up in confusion. They never talked about two things after an apprentice naming! What was going on? "Sweetpaw,come here." Sweetpaw padded over and stood next to Flamestar. Sweetpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend the clan even at the cost of your life?" " I do." " Then by the power of Starclan I give you your warrior name Sweetpaw, you are now Sweetheart. We thank you for your courage and your ability to see past cat`s looks." Sweetheart ran over to Weakpaw and said" I can`t believe it!" Weakpaw was excited and sad. He was hoping she would have still been an apprentice so they could train together but he was happy for her also.

Last edited by Darknight on September 3rd 2011, 17:58; edited 2 times in total
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver September 3rd 2011, 17:53

ooooooo nice ^.^
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5091
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 3rd 2011, 17:56

Thanks!
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 3rd 2011, 18:18

Now I`m what Weakpaw looks like.
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 3rd 2011, 18:56

awwwwwww, This was sooo cute! You should write more stories.
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4826
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2011, 19:23

Totally! These are awesome! I love them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 3rd 2011, 19:29

Ok! Glad you like them! Very Happy
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 3rd 2011, 19:32

Awwww I like the story Go Weakpaw! Very Happy
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7835
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 3rd 2011, 19:56

Weakpaw thought for a second...wait....who is my mentor? He walked over to Flamestar and asked who his mentor was and Flamestar said" I am, I just didn`t want to announce it in front of the clan because of all the fighting it would cause." "Really?!Thats awesome!" Weakpaw knew he couldn`t tell anyone but he was still excited."No one believes in you Weakpaw so I decided I will make you the best warrior I can." Weakpaw gulped and said," I know....I just don`t want to believe it...." "I know it`s hard but you can`t just run from it." "Go play, training starts tomorrow." Weakpaw said "Ok." Weakpaw ran over to the apprentices den and saw Musclepaw with Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, and Brightpaw. He said "Hi Musclepaw! I`m an apprentice now too!" Musclepaw started laughing,"You`ll never be an apprentice,let`s go somewhere else." He walked away leaving Weakpaw all alone. Weakpaw sighed, what`s wrong with me? Sweetheart ran over to him" Ignore him." Weakpaw ran out of camp and ran as fast as he could as far as he could. He layed there and he fell asleep instantly. He woke up in the middle of the night and ran back to camp. Flamestar walked up to him and said " Where have you been? I expect this from a kit not an apprentice. I told the clan I sent you to look at the territory but you didn`t bring anyone like I told you." "Sorry, it won`t happen again." "It better not." Flamestar stalked away. Almost directly after Sweetheart ran over to him fear scent all over her."Are you okay?" "Fine."She started licking his dirty pelt. "I`ve got to get some sleep." "Ok." He padded over to his new nest. It didn`t take long to fall asleep.
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 4th 2011, 14:49

Weakpaw woke up a little before dawn and stretched then started cleaning his pelt. He had been training for a moon now and he had been in 2 battles against rogues. The rogues wanted out territory and they`re threatening to steal our kits and raise them to help them get our territory. Flamestar had lost one of his lives to a rogue named Blood. What had made them so viscious all of a sudden? He shook his head. He walked into the camp and picked up a squirrel and ate it in a few bites. Something was wrong. It was to quiet..... He looked at the entrance to the camp and the cats that were gaurding it layed on the floor knocked out. He ran into the medicine den waking up Jaywing. "What?" "Foxfang and Sharpclaw are knocked out at the entrance to the camp!" Jaywing jumpred up and ran over then told me to get 2 of every herb. I brought them to him and then Flamestar walked out of his den saying "What`s going on?" He saw Foxfang and Sharpclaw and instantly knew. " Go get Brambletooth." Weakpaw ran as fast as he could and almost screamed when he saw Brambletooth`s body laying on the floor covered in blood and Brambletooth`s eyes were still in slits. He instantly looked in his claws for fur and saw black fur with red splotches. BLOOD! That rogue cat.... Weakpaw ran to Flamestar " He`s....you better look...you to Jaywing...." Flamestar`s eyes became slits and he ran in. He walked out of Brambletooth`s den with his tail low. Weakpaw knew exactly who he was going to. He was going to break the news to Rabbitleap. Rabbitleap was Brambletooth`s mate. He knew Flamestar had told her when he heard a scream then saw a white cat come out crying. She ran into Brambletooth`s den and didn`t come out until the elders took his body out and carried it into the clearing. She layed next to him and so did their kits, Wolfpaw, Darkpaw, and Stonepaw. Weakpaw felt sick to his stomach. Not only had they lost their deputy, they had lost a mate, a father and a noble warrior.
When Brambletooth had been buried, Flamestar had announced they were getting revenge on the rogues. We were walking towards their alley right now. Flamestar had never looked so determined Rabbitleap also. Weakpaw was worried though. These cats were strong!We had lost two warriors to them already and Flamestar lost a life. He had only like 3 or 4 lives left now. All of a sudden a ton of rogues jumped out of no where. Weakpaw jumped for a second then realized they weren`t the same cats. But we were at their alley. The leader was a white she-cat with black spots. She walked up to them " Don`t worry, we took over this alley." "How?" Flamestar asked. " We gave the leader posioned food, then when he passed we took control of them." "Oh." "Was the leader Blood?" asked Rabbitleap. " No, he was second in line to the leader." "Oh..." The she-cat walked over to Flamestar "I`m Mistwalker." "What?! That`s a warrior name..." " I always wanted to be in a clan." " How did you know about the clan?" " I`m Sol`s sister..." "Oh..." "I`m not like him though." "Well, would you like to stay with us Mistwalker?" No one else had heard her say anything about being related to Sol and she helped us so why not? "Why, thank you." Mistwalker turned around towards a black cat and said to watch the rogues. "Of course." said the black cat. " Thank you Nightwhisper."
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwhisper September 4th 2011, 16:33

Yay! I`m the deputy of the good rogues! Very Happy
Nightwhisper
Nightwhisper
Loner

Custom Rank : awesomest cat
WarriorPoints : 4693
Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 4th 2011, 19:07

Keep writing! Please! Its just getting exciting!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 5th 2011, 16:49

Mistwalker followed them to camp and she talked to Flamestar most of the time. Weakpaw heard them laughing and talking the whole time. "I`ll only stay a little while." " You can stay as long as you`d like." "Thank you." "We`re almost here Mistwalker." "Ok." As soon as we got to camp and made her a nest and introduced her to everyone, she offered to go hunting. When she came back with the rest of the hunting patrol she had caught two birds and a mouse. She even went on a border patrol. You could tell she was the leader of some type of cats. She had very good judgement and put the cat`s lives first always. She ended up staying for about a week so far. Flamestar and her were best friends now. She might be joining the clan! She walked out of Flamestar`s den with Flamestar following her. "I have to visit my "clan". They probably miss me and I`m sure Nightwhisper needs some help." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Come back after?" "Maybe." "Come in my den for a second, Mistwalker." "Ok." A few minutes later Mistwalker padded out of Flamestar`s den. "Bye." She yelled to the clan. Weakpaw looked close into her river-blue eyes and he saw a tear drop trailing down her eye. She ran out of the camp.
A moon later Mistwalker came back to Thunderclan with Nightwhisper. "We would like to join the clan, the rouges also." Weakpaw was surprised at the question. She never admitted her weaknesses. Weakpaw looked closer at her and her belly was swollen. Flamestar walked out of his den and well, Weakpaw had never seen such joy. He ran over to her and rubbed against her cheek. She did the same to him. Flamestar said"Of course you can join. All of you." All of the cats walked in. There were only like 7 cats. In battle there seemed to be more. "These are the cats that wanted to join the clan." Stormshadow, the new deputy, padded over to Nightwhisper and got them all situated. They all had warrior names already! (Later that night.) A scream from Mistwalker woke everyone up. Flamestar ran over to her and yelled for Jaywing. "What`s going on?" asked Weakpaw. "She`s having kits. My kits." said Flamestar. No one got any sleep that night. The next morning Weakpaw went to visit the kits. Mistwalker was laying down with three little bundles next to her.There was a mist-gray she-kit, a black tom, and a she-kit that looked like Flamestar. They were so cute! "The mist colored kit is Moonkit, the black kit is Shadowkit, and the flame colored one is Sunkit."
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 5th 2011, 17:45

Soooooo cute!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwhisper September 6th 2011, 20:49

"I" joined the clan! Very Happy
Nightwhisper
Nightwhisper
Loner

Custom Rank : awesomest cat
WarriorPoints : 4693
Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 6th 2011, 21:06

Yay write more pleez!!
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8302
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 6th 2011, 22:03

Weakpaw only had a moon left of training! Moonkit, Shadowkit and Sunkit were getting so big! Weakpaw really liked Moonkit, she was brave, corageous, loyal, and so sweet.He went and visited them every day, he would give Mistwalker a break and go play with them. He was the best apprentice Flamestar said. Musclepaw was supposed to be a warrior, but he never listened so he was still an apprentice. Nightcloud, our mom, said that wasn`t fair he was being brilliant inside his head.
It had been a moon now. It was the night of the Gathering! He had never been to a Gathering because he would get made fun of said his mom. Flamestar called the clan together. Weakpaw ran over to the Highrock. He had to be chosen! "Foxfang, Sharpclaw, Crowflight, Ravenwing, Rainpuddle, Sweetheart, Rabbitleap, Wolfpaw, Darkpaw, Stonepaw, and Weakpaw." Weakpaw almost jumped in excitement. They were walking to the Gathering and they ran into Windclan on the way. Weakapw looked at the cats then looked at himself and he looked just like one of them! Maybe thats why no one likes him. He shook his head, he shouldn`t think of that! This is a happy moment! When he climbed onto the tree bridge he almost fell into the water but Sharpclaw grabbed him by the scruff and pulled him up onto the tree bridge. He put his claws out and walked carefully over it. He walked into the clearing. He had never seen so many cats! Cats from all clans! Flamestar jumped onto Fourtrees and made himself comfortable among all the clan leaders. Weakpaw was so excited! He had never been to a Gathering before! He twitched his ears, what would happen at this Gathering? Some cat yelled out to him "Sit down!" Weakpaw sat down next to Wolfpaw. They were sitting with Windclan apprentices. A brand new apprentice said" Are you a Windclan apprentice? You look like one. You look to old to be an apprentice!" " No, I`m a Thunderclan apprentice, I`m going to be a warrior like tomorrow." "Ok." Twostar stood up and said "Let the Gathering begin!" Twostar talked first. " Hunting has been excellent in Windclan. There haven`t been any problems at all." Then Foggystar talked " Hunting has been great in Riverclan, all the fish are coming to our river because it`s to cold everywhere else. We had a kittypet hunting our fish but we took care of it. That`s all there is to report." Then Whitestar talked " Hunting has not been very well in Shadowclan, there are no animals where we live, but we saved up enough food before so we are fine.That is all there is to report."
Now Flamestar! " We have three new beautiful kits. Moonkit, Shadowkit, and Sunkit. We have a new warrior, Sweetheart. We also have another new warrior." Weakpaw cocked his head in confusion. "Weakpaw, come here." Weakpaw went over to Flamestar and stood next to him. "Weakpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?" " I do." "Then by the power of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment on you will be known as Nobleheart." Nobleheart touched Flamestar`s shoulder and ran back to Wolfpaw. Everyone was chanting his name "NOBLEHEART! NOBLEHEART! NOBLEHEART! He had never been so happy!
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 8th 2011, 17:38

Thunderclan was walking back to camp. Nobleheart ran over to Flamestar,"Thank you." "For what?" "You know." "You deserve it." They walked into camp. Nobleheart ran over to where he would sit vigil. Flamestar walked over to where Nobleheart was sitting, "Good." Nobleheart nodded his head.
It got dark. It was quiet. Nobleheart thought,This is boring....but I have to do it to be a warrior! Nobleheart heard pawsteps coming this way. He jumped up and he fluffed up his fur. Then he saw a shadow coming over him. He jumped out of the way just in time. He looked at the silhouette of the cat and the cat was small! He growled and jumped on the cat pinning the cat down. He pushed him off before Nobleheart could get a good look at him. He started circling the cat and the cat didn`t notice because he was so quiet. He jumped on the cat and the cat tried to throw him off but Nobleheart threw him and he hit a tree. You could hear a snap when he hit the tree. Nobleheart flinched. He ran over to the cat and looked closer. He recognized this cat! His eyes becme slits.....
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 11th 2011, 13:48

He screamed as he saw blood oozing from the cats neck. He yelled,"We need the medicine cat!" He grabbed the fur from the cats claws and ran.He ran as fast as he could until he ended up at an old abandoned barn. He ran in and layed down not even caring what could kill him or hurt him. He layed there for two days straight. His stomach started growling.I`m gonna catch some fresh-kill. He walked out and saw mice basically running everywhere. He put his paw down and it landed on a mouse. He swiftly snapped its neck and ate it. He ate all the mice he could eat. He saw two cats walking towards the barn. He didn`t scent them on the barn. This is my territory! He growled and raised his hackles. "What are you doing on my territory!" He growled at them then jumped down from the top of the barn landing right in front of them. "We, uh, we`re just checking out the barn." said a cream she-cat. "Why?" Growled Nobleheart. "We live in that barn close by and and one of the she-cats is expecting kits and if no one lived here, she was gonna come here to give birth and raise the kits." said a tabby cream she-cat. "Oh, well I was just leaving." "Really?" "Ya." Nobleheart stalked away. He walked for days and days with only one peice of prey. I must have been going in circles, he kept saying to himself. He walked straight this time. He saw a lot of grass, but that was all. He licked his mouth. I can`t remember the last time I had water! He felt so hot. He fainted on the grass.
He woke up in a somewhat familiar place with cats looking over him and murmuring. He saw a golden she-cat put wet moss on him. Then he recognized this scent! He was in uh, Runningclan? No, Windclan! He stood up "I``m sorry." " "For what?" "Making you waste your herbs on me." "(rolls eyes Rolling Eyes ) I`m a medicine cat! It`s what we do!" Anyone seen 'The Lion King'? XD

Last edited by Darknight on September 11th 2011, 14:03; edited 1 time in total
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 11th 2011, 13:52

Interesting.... Your holding us in suspence Darknight!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down