Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story

2 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite character?

The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Vote_lcap100%The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Vote_lcap0%The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Vote_lcap0%The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Empty The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story

Post by FeatherPelt August 11th 2011, 18:38

Hello, I am Featherpelt. I have made a clan all by myself (Well, with slight help from Fireheart) and am telling the story about it.

Clan Name: Aura Clan
Leader: Moonstar
Medicine Cat: Aspenstep
Deputy: Hawkfeather
Age of Clan: Many Moons Old.
History: Long ago a young kit named Moonkit, discovered the Caverns. He was amazed by there size and power. Thus, he showed his mother at the time, Flowerbreeze, the Caverns. When he became an apprentice, a rare instance happened. The leader of his clan, The River Clan, became his mentor. He showed his mentor the amazing site and asked to leave the clan to start his own, with his parents and sibling, Hawkpaw. The old clan leader thought his idea great and agreed. But then one other apprentice, Aspenpaw, joined him and became the clans first Medicine Cat. Later, Moonpaw, became Moonstar, Aspenpaw became Aspenstep, and also mated with Moonstar, and Moonstar's brother was accepted as the deputy. Which lead him to become Hawkfeather. Now there is a prophecy that Moonstar's Daughter will become the first Female Clan leader of the clan. Will it be possible? The story will show.

Name:Brightkit
Clan:Aura Clan
Favorite Food: Mouse
Personality:Very kind, generous and loves to help others
Description:A snow like furred kit with blue eyes. A fast runner and always thinks of a way to settle things with NO WAR!
Sibling: Pebblekit
Mother: Medicine Cat ( Aspenstep )
Father: Leader ( Moonstar )
Wanted Position: Queen

Name: Pebblekit
Clan: Aura Clan
Favorite Food: Vole and Mouse. He cant decide
Personality: Energetic, Playful, and always ready for a good time.
Description: A Light Grey Tom with White Speckles on his Underbelly. He has Black Paws and A white Muzzle.
Sibling:Brightkit
Mother: Medicine Cat ( Aspenstep )
Father: Leader ( Moonstar )
Wanted Position: Warrior

Name: Moonstar
Favorite Food: He eats Moles mostly. He also likes voles.
Personality: Majestic and very wise.
Description: A dark grey tom with a moon marking on his under belly.
Sibling: Hawkfeather
Mother: Queen ( Flowerbreeze )
Father: Warrior ( Darkwave )
Position: Clan Leader
Mate:Aspenstep (She-cat)

Name: Aspenstep
Favorite Food: She eats Berries and Bats.
Personality: She is Loyal and kind-hearted, she loves kits.
Description: A light brown she-cat with Amber eyes.
Sibling: None
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Position: Medicine Cat
Mate: Moonstar (Tom)

Name: Hawkfeather
Favorite Food: He ALWAYS enjoys a good bird.
Personality: He is mischievous but can be responsible when needed. He is loved by many She-Cats in the clan.
Description: A White tom with rare Cyan colored eyes.
Sibling: Moonstar
Mother: Queen ( Flowerbreeze )
Father: Warrior (Darkwave)
Position: Deputy
Mate: Goldengrace (She-Cat)

PLEASE Comment and Critique!

CHAPTER 1

"The kits are here!" The young apprentice from the nursery yelled padding through the opening in the Cavern and running up to Moonstar.

"What?" The old clan leader shook his fur and stood up from his nap near the ferns.

"Your kits are here Moonstar!" Firepaw, the Queens apprentice told him again. This time mentioning the name of the majestic clan leader in the sentence he had spoke before. He then looked away and ran to the greatly sized caverns.

My kits are here! Moonstar thought to himself in excitement. He got up and sprinted to the opening in the caverns. Then padded around the stalactites and other various formations. Once here reached the nursery he looked to his left to find his Mate,Aspenstep, licking her two kits.

"Say hi to Brightkit and Pebblekit, your two new kits." She smiled and looked down at the two brand new kits. Moonstar padded his way over to Aspenstep. He looked at Brightkit.

"She looks kinda like Hawkfeather!" He reached a paw down and put it gently on the young cat. "And he, looks like my old clan leader." He bent down next to Pebblekit and licked is head. The young kits looked up but still with there eyes shut. "Pebblekit and Brightkit..."

"Well, its getting late Moonstar. Remember, tomorrow is the first day of Leaf-Bare!" Aspenstep picked up Brightkit by her scruff and laid her on the soft bed of ferns. Then did the same with Pebblekit. Pebblekit yawned and and snuggled next to Brightkit. The white snow furred kit let out a "Mrrop" and fell into a comfortable sleep. Pebblekit was already napping when Aspenstep laid her head down. "Good night you two." She licked both the tiny kit on the head and fell asleep.

Ill do more soon. This is not end of Chapter 1!

Last edited by FeatherPelt on August 12th 2011, 12:16; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Story)
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4831
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Empty Re: The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 18:46

I like it! Brightkit? LOL ^.^

Back to top Go down

The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story Empty Re: The Aura Clan- Feather's First Fan-Made Warrior Story

Post by FeatherPelt August 11th 2011, 18:49

Blame Fireheart! HE CAME UP WITH IT! Jk, I like it :33.
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 19:52

Wow this is awesome!! I loved it Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 11th 2011, 19:53

DragonMeteor wrote:Wow this is awesome!! I loved it Happy

This is not even close to how awesome it shall beh!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 19:53

Wow, DragonMeteor. Cats just love talking to cats when they're trying to punch you. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 11th 2011, 20:00

Moonstar is added!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 11th 2011, 21:07

Sagedapple wrote:I like it! Brightkit? LOL ^.^

Yepp, I chose that name for Featherpelt. But don't even think for a second that I got it from Brightstar! That is a lie, I got the name from something else. ^-^ Oh, and Nice job, can't wait for Chapter 1! Very Happy
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8454
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 12th 2011, 06:58

Thanks Fire!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 12th 2011, 07:24

CHAPTER 1

"The kits are here!" The young apprentice from the nursery yelled padding through the opening in the Cavern and running up to Moonstar.

"What?" The old clan leader shook his fur and stood up from his nap near the ferns.

"Your kits are here Moonstar!" Firepaw, the Queens apprentice told him again. This time mentioning the name of the majestic clan leader in the sentence he had spoke before. He then looked away and ran to the greatly sized caverns.

My kits are here! Moonstar thought to himself in excitement. He got up and sprinted to the opening in the caverns. Then padded around the stalactites and other various formations. Once here reached the nursery he looked to his left to find his Mate,Aspenstep, licking her two kits.

"Say hi to Brightkit and Pebble, your two new kits." She smiled and looked down and the two brand new kits. Moonstar padded his way over to Aspenstep. He looked at Brightkit.

"She looks kinda like Hawkfeather!" He reached a paw down and put it gently on the young cat. "And he, looks like my old clan leader." He bent down next to Pebblekit and licked is head. The young kits looked up but still with there eyes shut. "Pebblekit and Brightkit..."

"Well, its getting late Moonstar. Remember, tomorrow is the first day of Leaf-Bare!" Aspenstep picked up Brightkit by her scruff and laid her on the soft bed of ferns. Then did the same with Pebblekit. Pebblekit yawned and and snuggled next to Brightkit. The white snow furred kit let out a "Mrrop" and fell into a comfortable sleep. Pebblekit was already napping when Aspenstep laid her head down. "Good night you two." She licked both the tiny kit on the head and fell asleep.

Ill do more soon. This is not end of Chapter 1!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 10:31

Ooo, going good so far. ^-^ Wink
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 11:01

hahaha, it was good!

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 12th 2011, 11:01

Really? I didnt think it was very good.
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 11:03

You should write the second chapter. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 12th 2011, 11:09

Well first I am going to finish the 1st chapter Smile So, how do I create a poll?
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 12th 2011, 12:19

Ooo, a poll. I won't vote until I see more of the cats so sorry. ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 12:56

Yeah. I have to see more of the characters first. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 12th 2011, 13:29

These are the main character.
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down