Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive!

+7
SkyStar
Shamu
Skittlestream
Stareye
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
Honeystar
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive! Empty Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive!

Post by Honeystar July 27th 2011, 10:39

~Hollyleaf has been 'dead' for almost over a full season (year). Find out what she's been doing the whole time.~

"Good evening I'm Tom Buckfur."
"And I'm Diane Sandsight."
"And welcome to the first session of our 4-part series Behind 'The Signs of the Moon'. We now go live to Ollie Willowbreeze to bring you the overall plot review. Ollie."
"Hollyleaf's Alive!!"
"And then what?"
"Jayfeather visited the Tribe-of-Rushing-Waters, where he Karma-Time-Traveled back as Jay's-wing, again!"
"And then what?"
"Cinderheart totally rejected Lionblaze!!!"
"Interesting. Anything else?"
"The Dark Forest cats are going at it like it's 1933 in Berlin!"
"Um, [pulls out the book] are you sure that's in here Ollie?"
"Read Closely!"
"Alright I will, thank you Ollie."
"Well as you may have guessed, this first part deals with the recent discovery of Hollyleaf's secret existence, within the tunnel systems of ThunderClan Territory. Here's Asian cat reporter Trisha Tonki-naowa with the exclusive interview."

"Thank you Diane. I'm sitting here inside one of the many entrances to this vast underground maze. Where former ThunderClan Warrior, Hollyleaf, who's harder to find than Osama bin Laden, has been calling it home for over a year now. We have been given the rare opportunity to talk with this reclusive Rogue, and are now waiting for her arrival."
"I'm right here Trisha."
"What the..? Oh Great StarClan!! I didn't even noticed that, you certainly blend well with your new surroundings."
"I know."
"Well then Hollyleaf, shall we begin?"
"The sooner we end this, the sooner you can leave."

"So Hollyleaf, the last time we saw you, was at the Gathering before you disappeared. When you revealed the truth about Leafpool and Crowfeather being your real parents."
"Do we really need to talk about that?!"
"Our viewers say we do. That reminds me[faces the camera]: If you have any questions, comments or controversies about 'Warriors' that you want brought up on our show, you can send it to us via Twitter or Facebook, or visit our website."

"Now back on topic. As I was saying Hollyleaf, we need to start from somewhere. And our viewers feel that the Gathering is the best place to start it. Here's a clip to refresh our memories."
"What?!!"
"Roll film."
"Oh sweet StarClan!"[face-palm]
[~Now since I don't have this book, and it's been a while since I last read it, we'll just have to imagine watching the whole scene for now~]

"Quite a shocker. You could probably have had someone throw both their shoes at Firestar and no one would even take notice. If cats had shoes that is."
"Look, I was in a total state of emotional and psychological melt-down back then, OK! For StarClan's sakes, I just found out my aunt, a Medicine Cat, was really my Mother! And my Father was from WindClan!"
"Indeed you were, and do you think that knowing you were not one of three had anything to do with this too?"
"Well...[sighs] yes."

"Did you perhaps felt jealous about your brothers Jayfeather and Lionblaze, having special powers?"
"Well you have to understand Trisha. I wanted to become the best ThunderClan Warrior I could be, maybe even make Leader one day. When I found out about the Prophecy, I thought that having a special power would help me reach my goals. And that caused me to push even harder to strive it. Clearly I was so focused on that, it seemed the only important thing for me. But after realizing what powers my brothers had, and figuring out I had none, the pressure was too much to take.”
“And then finding out the truth about your parents was just the straw that broke the Camel’s back right?”
“More like an anvil.”

"You seemed quite eager back then to point out the faults of others, but not your own. Can you explain to us your reason for killing Ashfur?"
"Wait, How do you know I killed Ashfur!!!!"
[Trisha pulls out a lab-top and plays a voice recording of Hollyleaf and Leafpool at the Medicine Cat's Den. A slide show with pictures of the cats is also seen]
"Motion-Sensored Cameras and audio recorders. Very useful. I'm hoping to use these to get solid evidence of Bigfoot."
"Bigfoot doesn't exist."
"Neither did you for the last three books!"
[Tom and Diane] "ooOOOooh!!
[Ollie]"She got Owned, BIG TIME!"

"See.This is why I wanted everyone to think I was dead, in the first place!"
"And yet here you are, alive as ever. Going back to Ashfur's murder. You knew that Ashfur was planning on revealing the truth at the Gathering. So why kill him and then expose Squirrelflight and Leafpool anyways?"

"Because I wanted to be the one to do it! My life as I knew it was a Lie, because of them! Letting Ashfur do it wouldn't have been the same, plus he only knew half the Truth at the time. It was really by mere chance that I ran into him, but I decided then and there, to take the opportunity to remove the one obstacle between me and gaining revenge. Did I feel better watching Brambleclaw split up with Squirrelflight, after he felt betrayed too? No! Did I feel better when Leafpool stepped down as Medicine Cat? No! But let me tell you Trisha, I did feel satisfied knowing that I did what needed to be done. And if Squirrelflight and Leafpool were hurt after what happened that night, then it was their own fault as far as I was concerned!"
"Do you still feel that way now about Squirrelflight and Leafpool?"

[breathing heavily, and trying to calm herself down]"I...I don't know really. A lot has changed so much for me since I left ThunderClan. The pain is gone, but the scars still linger on. You must think I'm crazy right?"
"Maybe someone else might say so Hollyleaf, but to me, you are simply like these tunnels. Dark, Cold, Deadly and Unpredictable."
"Is that suppose to make me feel better?!"
"But if you want Crazy, try talking with Bluestar during the latter part of her life."

"Wow! You actually did an interview with Bluestar?"
"Yes. One of my first major interviews off-studio actually."
"Can we see that maybe?"
"Well Hollyleaf, I would be happy to but I'm afraid we-"
"Hey I remember it now! We should definitely show that one."
"You know what Diane? I quite agree with you, but first let's quickly see what our viewers have to say. OK we're now getting some income here... Just waiting for it to load up, and...Wow! First few seconds and already got over 10,000 viewers saying they wanna see it too."
"Impressive."
"Yes indeed. Unfortunately the Interview was from a long time ago, and the film for it is probably in our studio storage facility somewhere. Here's Ollie Willowbreeze on the search update. How's it going Ollie?"
"Everything's a Mess!"
"Is there any chance of finding the film?"
"Maybe!"
"How long will it take do you think?"
"Weeks, by myself!!! Hours, with some help!"
"Well that's too bad Ollie. We were really looking forward to-"
"Hang on a minute! Here it is!"
"Where'd you find it Ollie?"
"Behind the door in this empty tin of Danish Cookies!"
"Hmm, that's weird. Can you get it processed in time?"
"I'm on my way to Tech-control right now!"
"OK then, we'll be waiting for you. Thanks Ollie."

"While we wait for Ollie to set-up the film, let's continue on. So Hollyleaf, after the Gathering and the Medicine Cat Den, what exactly happened on the night you disappeared?"
"Hoollyyyyleeeaaf!"
"Oh Mouse-dung, not him!"
"Who?"
"Hoollyyyleeeaaf!"
"Just pretend I'm not here OK!"[hides in the shadows]
"Heeyyy Hollyleaf! Hey Hollyleaf I found you! Come out of there Hollyleaf, you sneaky silly-head. Come out of there please!"
[sighs and mutters to herself]"StarClan. This better be really important Fallen Leaves! Are there more cats lost down here again?"
"Noooo Hollyleaf! I need your help finishing my snowman!"
"Yeah, snowman right. It's not gonna work this time you know. I'm tired of all the terribly weird and creepy things that happen with you around."
"You're like a constant Downer huh?"
"I'm kinda busy right now Fallen Leaves...sooo, go away!"
"Hollyleaf! Hollyleaf! Hollyleaf! Hollyleaf! Holly-"
"I'm right here! What do you want!?"
"We're on TV, Hollyleaf!"
"Fallen Leaves, I'm going to tell you this only once. Scram, or I'll get out the Dust-sucker!"
"Noooo! Dust-suckerrrrr! You wouldn't do that Hollyleaf!"
[Hollyleaf pulls out a Dust-Vac, turns it on and approaches Fallen Leaves]
"Five!.. Four!..Three!..Two!"
['Poof'][turns off Dust-Vac]
"Sorry you had to see that. Sometimes Fallen Leaves can be so dead annoying."

"Hey Diane. Who do you think Hollyleaf should call, the next time Fallen Leaves shows up?"
"Ghost-busters Tom?"
"Actually I was kinda more thinking along the lines of Ghost-Cat Whisperer, but I guess that works too."

"OK I think we're now ready to start playing the clip. Let's check on Ollie to find out first. All set Ollie?"
"Totally Tom!"
"Hey Ollie, what's with the soda and popcorn?"
"Gonna need it!"
"To watch Trisha's interview with Bluestar?"
"Saw them playing parts of it! Wanna get comfy for this one!"
"Alright then Ollie, enjoy. Back to you Trisha."

"Thank you Tom. Well Hollyleaf you've got your wish, thanks to our beloved viewers, here is my interview of Bluestar."

Last edited by Honeystar on September 25th 2011, 16:02; edited 14 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10450
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive! Empty Re: Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive!

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 10:52

Lol, 'harder to find that Osama bin Laden'. You're funny, Honeytounge!! Did you write this yourself? (Well, you kinda had to, since there is a 'to be continued')
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4829
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive! Empty Re: Behind 'The Signs of the Moon' Part1: Hollyleaf's Alive!

Post by Honeystar July 27th 2011, 11:01

Yes I did, thank you Icestar. Happy lol!
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 27th 2011, 13:38

That's funny! ^_^
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 13:46

Haha the best fanfic so far! Love the Family Guy references xDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 27th 2011, 19:06

Brightstar- Thank you.

Shuriken- Really?! Happy Shocked Cat Wow thanks Shuriken! Stay in touch.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 27th 2011, 19:55

"So Hollyleaf, the last time we saw you, was at the Gathering before you disappeared. When you revealed the truth about Leafpool and Crowfeather being your real parents."
"Do we really need to talk about that?!"
"Our viewers say we do. That reminds me[faces the camera]: If you have any questions, comments or controversies about 'Warriors' that you want brought up on our show, you can send it to us via Twitter or Facebook, or visit our website."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 27th 2011, 20:18

"Now back on topic. As I was saying Hollyleaf, we need to start from somewhere. And our viewers feel that the Gathering is the best place to start it. Here's a clip to refresh our memories."
"What?!!"
"Roll film."
"Oh sweet StarClan!"[face-palm]
[~Now since I don't have this book, and it's been a while since I last read it, we'll just have to imagine watching the whole scene for now~]

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 27th 2011, 21:21

"Quite a shocker. You could probably have had someone throw both their shoes at Firestar and no one would even take notice. If cats had shoes that is."
"Look, I was in a total state of emotional and psychological melt-down back then, OK! For StarClan's sakes, I just found out my aunt, a Medicine Cat, was really my Mother! And my Father was from WindClan!"
"Indeed you were, and do you think that knowing you were not one of three had anything to do with this too?"
"Well...[sighs]yes."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 09:57

Lol.Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 28th 2011, 10:31

"Did you perhaps felt jealous about your brothers Jayfeather and Lionblaze, having special powers?"
"Well you have to understand Trisha. I wanted to become the best ThunderClan Warrior I could be, maybe even make Leader one day. When I found out about the Prophecy, I thought that having a special power would help me reach my goals. And that caused me to push even harder to strive it. Clearly I was so focused on that, it seemed the only important thing for me. But after realizing what powers my brothers had, and figuring out I had none, the pressure was too much to take.”
“And then finding out the truth about your parents was just the straw that broke the Camel’s back right?”
“More like an anvil.”

~Thanks Sagedapple~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 28th 2011, 14:48

This is good!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6301
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 28th 2011, 14:53

Hollyleaf never had that sense of humor. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 28th 2011, 20:51

~Thanks! Stareye- It gets better!, Brightstar- you're right she didn't [but I'll say she's gain some now]~

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 28th 2011, 22:29

"You seemed quite eager back then to point out the faults of others, but not your own. Can you explain to us your reason for killing Ashfur?"
"Wait, How do you know I killed Ashfur!!!!"
[Trisha pulls out a lab-top and plays a voice recording of Hollyleaf and Leafpool at the Medicine Cat's Den. A slide show with pictures of the cats is also seen]
"Motion-Sensored Cameras and audio recorders. Very useful. I'm hoping to use these to get solid evidence of Bigfoot."
"Bigfoot doesn't exist."
"Neither did you for the last three books!"
[Tom and Diane] "ooOOOooh!!
[Ollie]"She got Owned, BIG TIME!"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 29th 2011, 12:33

Lol. Hollyleaf's going to get REALLY mad now. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 12:39

Yup. Hollyleaf never was very patient. 👅

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 29th 2011, 13:01

~Thanks Brightstar and Darkstar! Hahaha! You guys are giving me ideas!~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 29th 2011, 15:23

"See.This is why I wanted everyone to think I was dead, in the first place!"
"And yet here you are, alive as ever. Going back to Ashfur's murder. You knew that Ashfur was planning on revealing the truth at the Gathering. So why kill him and then expose Squirrelflight and Leafpool anyways?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 29th 2011, 15:54

"Because I wanted to be the one to do it! My life as I knew it was a Lie, because of them! Letting Ashfur do it wouldn't have been the same, plus he only knew half the Truth at the time. It was really by mere chance that I ran into him, but I decided then and there, to take the opportunity to remove the one obstacle between me and gaining revenge. Did I feel better watching Brambleclaw split up with Squirrelflight, after he felt betrayed too? No! Did I feel better when Leafpool stepped down as Medicine Cat? No! But let me tell you Trisha, I did feel satisfied knowing that I did what needed to be done. And if Squirrelflight and Leafpool were hurt after what happened that night, then it was their own fault as far as I was concerned!"
"Do you still feel that way now about Squirrelflight and Leafpool?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 29th 2011, 17:26

[breathing heavily, and trying to calm herself down]"I...I don't know really. A lot has changed so much for me since I left ThunderClan. The pain is gone, but the scars still linger on. You must think I'm crazy right?"
"Maybe someone else might say so Hollyleaf, but to me, you are simply like these tunnels. Dark, Cold, Deadly and Unpredictable."
"Is that suppose to make me feel better?!"
"But if you want Crazy, try talking with Bluestar during the latter part of her life."

"Wow! You actually did an interview with Bluestar?"
"Yes. One of my first major interviews off-studio actually."
"Can we see that maybe?"
"Well Hollyleaf, I would be happy to but I'm afraid we-"
"Hey I remember it now! We should definitely show that one."
"You know what Diane? I quite agree with you, but first let's quickly see what our viewers have to say. OK we're now getting some income here... Just waiting for it to load up, and...Wow! First few seconds and already got over 10,000 viewers saying they wanna see it too."
"Impressive."
"Yes indeed. Unfortunately the Interview was from a long time ago, and the film for it is probably in our studio storage facility somewhere. Here's Ollie Willowbreeze on the search update. How's it going Ollie?"
"Everything's a Mess!"
"Is there any chance of finding the film?"
"Maybe!"
"How long will it take do you think?"
"Weeks, by myself!!! Hours, with some help!"
"Well that's too bad Ollie. We were really looking forward to-"
"Hang on a minute! Here it is!"
"Where'd you find it Ollie?"
"Behind the door in this empty tin of Danish Cookies!"
"Hmm, that's weird. Can you get it processed in time?"
"I'm on my way to Tech-control right now!"
"OK then, we'll be waiting for you. Thanks Ollie."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 16:54

Honeytongue wrote:~Hollyleaf has been 'dead' for almost over a full season (year). Find out what she's been doing the whole time.~

"Good evening I'm Tom Buckfur."
"And I'm Diane Sandsight."
"And welcome to the first session of our 4-part series Behind 'The Signs of the Moon'. We now go live to Ollie Willowbreeze to bring you the overall plot review. Ollie."
"Hollyleaf's Alive!!"
"And then what?"
"Jayfeather visited the Tribe-of-Rushing-Waters, where he Karma-Time-Traveled back as Jay's-wing, again!"
"And then what?"
"Cinderheart totally rejected Lionblaze!!!"
"Interesting. Anything else?"
"The Dark Forest cats are going at it like it's 1933 in Berlin!"
"Um, [pulls out the book] are you sure that's in here Ollie?"
"Read Closely!"
"Alright I will, thank you Ollie."
"Well as you may have guessed, this first part deals with the recent discovery of Hollyleaf's secret existence, within the tunnel systems of ThunderClan Territory. Here's Asian cat reporter Trisha Tonki-naowa with the exclusive interview."

"Thank you Diane. I'm sitting here inside one of the many entrances to this vast underground maze. Where former ThunderClan Warrior, Hollyleaf, who's harder to find than Osama bin Laden, has been calling it home for over a year now. We have been given the rare opportunity to talk with this reclusive Rogue, and are now waiting for her arrival."
"I'm right here Trisha."
"What the..? Oh Great StarClan!! I didn't even noticed that, you certainly blend well with your new surroundings."
"I know."
"Well then Hollyleaf, shall we begin?"
"The sooner we end this, the sooner you can leave."
[to be continued...]

Hahahaha Family Guy fan??? Razz Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 2 cheers

Awesome! Gave it a full thumbs up!! It's great Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 30th 2011, 17:01

~Yeah, I guess I am. Thank you. This helps me to continue doing more!!~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream July 30th 2011, 17:03

Hi! I love that passage. Its really funny!
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10546
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 17:23

Honeytongue wrote:~Yeah, I guess I am. Thank you. This helps me to continue doing more!!~

this is great! so u watch family guy too huh?! YEAH! Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next