Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile*

+4
Nyx
Frost
Legendflower
Lightclaw
8 posters

Go down

Where should we start?

What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Vote_lcap67%What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Vote_lcap33%What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Empty What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile*

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 01:19

Okay. So I am totally exhausted. It's 12:somethin' (toolazy to say.) And i have only slept for two hours. I really feel weird guys. Anywho...onto the explanation for the weird title. Cat Smile

StarClan and the Dark Forest have come to life. This can ultimatly and only end in chaos, right?! Well, what happens when they have to find a way back under their own skies without coming into contact with the Clans AND find a way to destroy a cat that could obliterate them all and the Clans? They will have to live under his rule until they can over power them. However, this cat has a secret?! One that could bring the Dark Forest and StarClan together with something they both want. Contact with the Clans and a way back to their home. Another problem.....now they're only caits! No special powers. Will they be able to join together to defeat the ominous being named Tobias? Or will they be destroyed in the process? Oh...and did I mention Tobias has a whole elite army at his desposal? A unwaveringly loyal one at that....

My Cats
Name:Tobias
Description: A handsome, massive black tom with ominous silvery blue eyes and surprisingly no scars. Always has a smirk on his face.
Alliance: Night Assassins.

Name:Falconstrike <3
Description: A tall, massive brown tabby tom with shocking yellow eyes.
Alliance: Dark Forest

Code
Name:
Description:
Alliance:(StarClan, Dark Forest, or Night Assassins?)

ONLY TEN CATS ARE ALLOWED IN TOBIAS' GROUP, THE NIGHT ASSASINS
Night Assassins:
StarClan:
Dark Forest:

Yes. I realize StarClan and the Dark Forest have no leaders or deputies or medicats. However, they are now alive and need more order. The Dark Forest chose to have two leaders and deputies because every cat fought over the one position. Only the two most swnior warriors are allowed to lead.

Last edited by Lighty on August 10th 2012, 23:00; edited 4 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13708
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Empty Re: What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile*

Post by Legendflower August 10th 2012, 01:24

Name: Panterra
Description:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alliance:(StarClan, Dark Forest, or Night Assassins?) Night Assasins Deputy Very Happy
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5732
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* Empty Re: What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile*

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 01:26

THAT'S YOUR RL KITTY!!!! ACCEPTEDDD!!! Thanks for joining, Gingy.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 10th 2012, 02:24

What do the night assassins do? And who are they?
When did StarClan have a leader or deputy? O.O

Name: Silverhawk
Description: Lean silver-furred tabby tom with dark stripes.
Alliance: Dark Forest Leader

Name: Iceclaw
Description: Pure white she-cat with deep blue eyes.
Alliance: StarClan Deputy
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25643
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 02:30

Name: Sala
Description: lean, muscular, short-haired black-gray she-cat with teal green eyes. Sardonic, confident, sly, cunning, witty. Gets sulky and quiet when she's jealous or in a bad mood. She is the master of unseen and unheard movement, her fur blending into her surroundings like she's part of it. Even when you sense her, it's hard to pick her out. With unnaturally sharp silver claws, she is the perfect assassin. Suprisingly, she is also Tobias's best friend (Okay?)

Alliance:(StarClan, Dark Forest, or Night Assassins?) Night Assassins.... Assassin. Razz

Name: Coldfur
Description: dark titanium gray tom with colorless eyes and inky black tabby markings on his face, fading as it travels down his back. Short-haired, with long whiskers, he has powerful jaws and a wide face. Agile and strong, he emits a feeling of dominance and power wherever he goes. He has unnaturally long claws and sharp fangs, although he usually intimidates, and rarely actually "breaks out" with his claws. Unnervingly calm, even though inwardly, he gets irritated easily by the incompetence of others.
Alliance:(StarClan, Dark Forest, or Night Assassins?) Dark Forest Leader

Last edited by Brightstar on August 10th 2012, 02:39; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38661
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 02:33

All accepted. I shall add them later X3 The Night Assassins are basically cats worse than the Dark Forest and way more elite. They are all loyal friends to Tobias or have some sort of connection to him. They are also unfailingly loyal to the tom.and eachother. All of them are basically mislead into hating StarClan AND the Dark Forest. Along with the Clans.

I explained this at the bottom of the starting post. They decided they needed more order once they became live cays once more a appointed a leader, deputy, and medicine cat.
We can RP that to keep out the confusion if yall want....
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 10th 2012, 02:35

Oh... how can any cat be worse than DF? D;

Aren't Dark Forest cats the worst of the worst? LOL.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25643
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 02:40

I edited one of my characters. What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* 1818838577

That's an interesting concept. Razz A group more evil than the Dark Forest. Lolol wouldn't the Clans be scared.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 02:42

Im not really sure. Their hatred I suppose? I guess that is what the Dark Forest is full of....Oh! I know! Tobias was trained by the best and evilest Dark Forest cat and learned everything. Then, he killed the tom whom tought him then became the best, teaching others what he knew, but always improving himself so he was still best. The Dark Foresters know him. He popped jn there from time to time to insure he was still best.

Okay. Thanks, Brighty. The Clans have only heard of the Night Assassins...never seen em
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 06:09

When will we start RPing? Very Happy Lots of death-ish RPs lately. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 10th 2012, 09:43

Name: Venom
Description: grey cat with bright yellow-green eyes
Alliance: Night Assasins? Tongue

Name: Brokenclaw
Description: dark brown tabby with dark amber eyes
Alliance: Dark Forest Deputy?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33817
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 10th 2012, 10:00

Name: Viper
Description: Brown tom with markings that look like the scales of a snake.
Alliance: Night Assassins

Name: Adderfang
Description: Gray tom with unusually long canine teeth.
Alliance: Dark Forest

Name: Heatherstone
Description: Grayish silver she-cat with green eyes
Alliance: StarClan
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6202
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 12:06

All accepted! We can RP once a few more cats are made.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 10th 2012, 12:13

Is Tobias supposed to be like Tobi What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* 1818838577

Anyway, I don't really understand the plot Sweat could you explain it again? I'm not so sure about the obliterating the cat while StarClan and the Dark Forest groups are alive part.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33817
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 12:35

Im still working out the details in my cruddy, cluttered mind. Tobias is like the guy Tris loves in Divergent. >.> Anyway, StarClan and the Dark Forest have to come together to defeat an evil (not to mention overly mislead) cat named Tobias whom found a way to bring them back to their solid, live forms. He was trained by the best cat to ever exist in the Dark Forest (let's call him....Hauntedglare) and killed him so he could be the best and bring fear to even the 'undefeatable' Dark Forest. Tobias was born to be a powerful saviour and defeater of the Dark Forest cats made by StarClan. He was mislead by the Dark Forest (Hauntedglare) and ended up becoming uncontrollably powerful to both spiritual groups. In his powers, he can find a way to bring cats back to life or convert them to either StarClan or...now the Dark Forest. He brought both groups alive to destroy them and the Clans so that he could own both their skies and land. He was tought to destroy the Clans by the Dark Forest so naturally, that's the first option he thought of. He already had a group of friends he was training to also be the best. Now, he persuaded them to help him in his evil quest. I know what you're thinking. He's too unbeatable! But, like Achilles, he has a weakness. They just have to find it out.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 10th 2012, 12:48

Yeah, but everybody better have a weakness >.>

Also, there are multiple deputies and leaders of the same place Razz
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 13:05

I know. the Dark Forest decides on two leaders and deputies. It states that at the bottom of the starting post. (:
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 10th 2012, 13:07

Oh, sorry. I thought Chrome said Leader not Deputy. Heh, i'll just shut up before I confuse you too. Razz

So can we RP? Very Happy
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 13:10

Lol. A few more StarClanners and we can start.

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 10th 2012, 14:47

Name: Iluna
Description: A black she-cat with a white tailtip, paws, belly, and muzzle and green eyes
Alliance: Night Assassins
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8440
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 20:05

Coldfur is just like Jai in the book Smokeless Fire. What the? We're...alive?! *evil smile* 1818838577 All intimidation and stuff. Razz But yeah he also has a weakness, but he hides it... well. *glares at anyone who tries to figure it out*

I read the book Divergent! :3 Four is a werid little nuthead. xD
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 10th 2012, 20:15

Name: Hailstrike
Description: A silver tabby tom with amber eyes. He looks like Moonstrike because he is her long forgotten brother. He can be kind, but he'll quickly change to mean if you make him.
Alliance: (StarClan, Dark Forest, or Night Assassins?) Dark Forest

Name: Moonstrike
Description: A silver tortoiseshell she-cat with golden eyes. She looks like Hailstrike because he is her long forgotten brother. She is kind and gentle, and doesn't like to fight. She's more of a hunter.
Alliance: (StarClan, Dark Forest, or Night Assassins?) StarClan

Name: Deldhiniel ~Meaning "Silent Horror"~
Description: A black she-cat with one blue eye and one red eye. She is really quiet and doesn't like anyone to mention her red eye if they do, then she lives up to the horror part of her name. She can only be called off by Tobias or Panterra.
Alliance:(StarClan, Dark Forest, or Night Assassins?) Night Assassins
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18264
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 22:59

Thanks for all the charries! I'll add them later. In the mean time, where do yall wanna start? Before or after they come back to life? Answer in my poll!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down