Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?

+13
Fireheart
Moon
Darknight
Birdstar
Icestar
Robynwing
Nyx
Rainfeather
Silver
Coyoteheart
Willowpool
Caraway
Honeystar
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's your favorite Clan From the books?

What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_lcap22%What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_lcap35%What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 13 ]
What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_lcap8%What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_lcap11%What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_lcap16%What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]
What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_lcap8%What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Empty What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 17:10

What's your favorite clan from the book? StarClan doesn't count Razz

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 17:12

ThunderClan definetly.

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?  Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Clan (from the book)?

Post by Honeystar July 12th 2011, 18:52

Thunderclan aside (that's almost everyone's favorite), Skyclan would be my choice.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10433
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 09:49

ShadowClan for the win! I've always thought they were cool but I didn't like how the story is so unfair to them. They always make ShadowClan evil like and they make them eay frogs and toads and such. Hardly fair to a Clan that's not supposed to make any noise and thus, most advantageous to catching prey Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 12:52

SkyClan. I like the gorge and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 12:56

I liked the.......... the........ RiverClan-nians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 15:12

I have to go with ThunderClan because it was shown in the books the most so I feel most familiar with them. If only the other clans were shown more and I could see the clan life inside them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 15:19

What about Crookedstar's Promise? Shows all about life as a RiverClan warrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 16:05

There's no fireClan? Sad Oh well, I say ShadowClan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 13th 2011, 16:09

Emberheart wrote:There's no fireClan? Sad Oh well, I say ShadowClan.

it's from the books. plus, fireclan is new. AwesomeClan was there before this poll was made, and it's not on there (we're fairly new too.) so it's based on the clans' behavior during the series.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 16:12

So.... Did you choose Shadowclan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 17:03

The tribes are so mean!!! I mean they were so bad to stormfur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 17:04

There's only one Tribe, but yeah. Pretty mean to the Clasn as a whole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 09:30

I kinda like the Tribe of Rushing Water is cool, but it's not my fav.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 09:32

all the pretty girls are in thunderclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 12:45

TigerClan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 12:56

RiverClan, duh! RiverClan is clever and strong.

RiverClan: clever and strong
ShadowClan: wily and proud
ThunderClan: brave and courageous
WindClan: loyal and swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 17:27

thunerclan Razz

2 bad there isn't an AwesomeClan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpool July 14th 2011, 18:17

I like RiverClan.
Willowpool
Willowpool
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4757
Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 14th 2011, 18:57

Darkstar wrote:So.... Did you choose Shadowclan?

i didn't vote, if you're talking to me. i never voted on anything yet. o.0
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 19:35

CheeseStar wrote:

i didn't vote, if you're talking to me. i never voted on anything yet. o.0

Do so! It's fun! Razz You should make polls too

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 15th 2011, 16:25

i made one.... but that's long gone. it hasn't been commented on for like two weeks and there are only four votes.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 16:28

CheeseStar wrote:i made one.... but that's long gone. it hasn't been commented on for like two weeks and there are only four votes.

if its good i think feistydragon will put it up on the poll thingy on the right. its happend 2 me b4 Super Happy Rock cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 13:35

You're quite.........IDK. Your signature tells me that you're kinda full of yourself...... but you seem kind of friendly too.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 13:44

RiverClan, duh. RiverClan ftw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next