Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

This is It (RP) - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

This is It (RP) - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is It (RP)

+2
Scarheart
Redstar
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

This is It (RP) - Page 4 Empty This is It (RP)

Post by Redstar April 5th 2015, 19:37

First topic message reminder :

How it Started
WARNING: This was rushed. Razz
The Beginning:

About the RP
It has been 10 years since the apocalypse started. The RP is about surviving the apocalypse. Basically, our characters are going to form a team and survive the apocalypse together. They start separately.

Rules
1. You must follow all WCF Rules.
2. You can have a maximum of 2 characters.
3. Do not start RPing until I accept your character(s).

Character Sheet
Spoiler:

My Characters
Lynn:

Jeremy:

All Characters
Spoiler:

Last edited by Redleaf on April 6th 2015, 12:22; edited 5 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

This is It (RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: This is It (RP)

Post by Crowtalon April 8th 2015, 14:43

"Uh, I'd like some water if that's alright."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3594
Male Posts : 31

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 8th 2015, 14:47

Jeremy shook his head in reply. Lynn walked into the pantry and grabbed a small water bottle. She brought it into the kitchen and poured it into two plastic cups, making sure it was even, before bringing it to him. "You might want to save some of that. That's all you get for the day." she said, "It's not a lot, but it'll keep you going."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 8th 2015, 14:55

"Yeah, that's understandable." Ryan replied, taking a small sip. "So...how long do you think we'll last..?"
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 8th 2015, 15:03

Jeremy slowly sat up, "Um... With this house secure and in okay shape, and with the system we have, I'd say we'd last a long time."
Lynn nodded, "There's a convenience store a couple of blocks north, which still has fresh water packs in the corner. It's surprising that no one else has gone in there to check, but I guess that's because it's extremely hard to even find the entrance. Then there's still food at the grocery store around the corner, where Jeremy bumped into you. There are still alternate places to go around town, but they are much harder to get to and there are zombies all over those areas."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 8th 2015, 16:03

"Yeah...I've noticed the large amount of hordes around here. At least it isn't as bad as other places. It's good you guys have a system."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 8th 2015, 16:48

Cheyenne kicked down at least seven doors before suddenly stopping her raiding. She could hear rummaging above her. She remained silent and closed her eyes listening to her surroundings. She opened her eyes and looked around. Are there zombies in here??? She looked confused before thinking of something. I don't want anymore zombies raining on my raid parade! She growled before grabbed her bow and smashing a window with the end. The glass shattered with a loud smash. That must've been loud enough to drag it down and this better be a zombie. She thought, exasperating the A.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10856
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 8th 2015, 20:37

Kristin awoke from her slumber on an old mattress with a yawn. The two girls and dog had managed to make it back to the old apartment building without any zombie incidences, and had split to different rooms. Kristin, on the front side of the building and closer to the roof staircase as to have easy access to her weapons and keep an eye on the horde below if anything were to happen. She had retrieved her bolts before they left, and told the stranger that they'd talk in the morning about things. She had been rather tired and let the other person pick any other room than her own and where she was keeping her supplies - the room directly in front of her own.

Careful not to wake Gigs, who was often rather bite-y in the mornings, Kristin silently darted to the supplies room. She opened her pack, rummaging around for a bottle of water before plucking a carrot from the bucket. She poured a few drops of water on it, just enough to clean it off, before wiping the dirt and water off. After a moment, she bit into it, savoring the taste as it would only be enough to satisfy her hunger and not vanquish it. And to think there was a time in my life where I would only even think about eating these things when Bugs Bunny would pop up on T.V. Now I'm enjoying this carrot. Man, times have changed...

~I did ask Crimson about controlling Sarah really quick for the time change and she said that I could~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw April 9th 2015, 18:43

Sarah yawned as she woke up from her sleep. She was lying in a old mattress in a old apartment building. It was early in the morning still but she sat up and began climibg out of bed. They probably needed to get moving soon since the zombies werre invading. There was no way to know how much time they would have before they would be under another attack and they would have to be ready to fight. She ran her fingers through her blond hair trying to straighten it out a little bit. SHe had left her brush back at her old place. Then she left the room that she had slept in and went to look for the girl that she came across in battle yesterday. She hope that they would at least get some time to talk and get to know each other before anything crazy happened today. It would be good to get to know someone in the town so they could be allies and help end the war.
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4718
Female Posts : 38

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum