Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

This is It (RP) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

This is It (RP) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is It (RP)

+2
Scarheart
Redstar
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This is It (RP) - Page 3 Empty This is It (RP)

Post by Redstar April 5th 2015, 19:37

First topic message reminder :

How it Started
WARNING: This was rushed. Razz
The Beginning:

About the RP
It has been 10 years since the apocalypse started. The RP is about surviving the apocalypse. Basically, our characters are going to form a team and survive the apocalypse together. They start separately.

Rules
1. You must follow all WCF Rules.
2. You can have a maximum of 2 characters.
3. Do not start RPing until I accept your character(s).

Character Sheet
Spoiler:

My Characters
Lynn:

Jeremy:

All Characters
Spoiler:

Last edited by Redleaf on April 6th 2015, 12:22; edited 5 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

This is It (RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: This is It (RP)

Post by Crowtalon April 6th 2015, 22:34

He gave off a shrug. "Not exactly. The usual survival type stuff. I've been traveling a long ways if that means anything. So...all that's interesting is the traps I've learned to built to catch food if it had ever come down to that or to warn myself of a lone zombie or horde. Mainly just running or hiding. After all...that's all you can really do."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3594
Male Posts : 31

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw April 6th 2015, 22:39

As Sarah was waiting for the human she lost focus on her other suroundings and screamed as an arm stretched out and grabbed her around the waist and yanked her off the ground. It jerked her out of daydream and back to reallity or nightmare of the world.
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4718
Female Posts : 38

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 6th 2015, 22:43

Cheyenne was startled awake by the flash of the tv turning off. She sat up and stretched her arms, yawning. She headed over to the kitchen and flicked on the lights. She pulled out a bottle of water and popped the cap. She took about three gulps before closing up the bottle and taking it with her to the living room. She poured some water in a bowl from Gazer and placed it on the floor. "Drink up buddy." She patted his head. "We take off at three apeople you want to get all stored up for the journey ahead."
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10856
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 23:06

"I hear that." Lynn chuckled, "All we've done is stay stocked on food and hide in here. The place isn't in very bad shape, besides the fence. It's a good shelter." She sat in silence for a second before saying, "Do you like any games? We have a few in the closet."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 6th 2015, 23:16

"Yeah, I like games. Do you have chess? I'm pretty good at that. I'd play it all the time in the orphanage. It...was all I really had to do to be honest."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 7th 2015, 06:11

Kristin, surprised at the bullet that went flying past her head, watched the zombie collapse. Without wasting much more time, she stomped on its head. Gigs, which had been tugging at the zombie's leg, began chewing at the torso, as to satisfy his hunger. How the dog didn't get sick, she had no clue. She looked around, sporting a person not too far from her. She waved and began running over. Have zombies begun fighting each other or is this one of those other support groups? Either way, they should really get out of the area. One zombie does lead the rest of the horde.

Kristin stopped in her tracks seeing another one rip the person off the ground. Taking a couple of steps back, she lifted her crossbow and whistled. She aimed at the creature's leg and pulled the trigger, sending a bolt flying through the air. She placed another bolt in the crossbow while Gigs ran over, tugging at the other leg. The zombie began to tumble, unbalanced on both of its legs, before she shot again, this time straight up its elbow. As the creature hit the ground, its arm flew right off, hopefully freeing the girl in its grasp. Walking over, she placed a foot on the still very living zombie's head and held a hand out for the blonde the stand up.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 7th 2015, 06:25

Cheyenne worked her way outside into the mud and rain. She was laying out plastic bottles to capture the fresh water falling from the sky. She removed the caps and placed the in her pockets. She looked around the baren area. I am surprised there are no zombies...besides the three I nailed. Maybe every one in town escaped and are surviving in a more-well in a more efficient way that I am though. She pulled out the silver chain and lifted it infront of her. She quickly stored it away before she could get caught in a trance and scurried under the porch. She sat on the wooden floor and waited for the bottle to fill, with her bow in hand.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 7th 2015, 08:29

"I believe we do have chess." Lynn said, going to the closet. She looked at all the game boards and pulled out chess. She set it up on the table and chuckled, "I've never actually played chess before."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 7th 2015, 08:34

"Woah, woah, woah. Never? Whadda mean never? This is a classic!!" He exclaimed, setting up the game.
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 7th 2015, 08:45

"Like I said, my parents cared more about each other than me." Lynn sighed, "I'm really good at card games, though."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 7th 2015, 09:32

"My friend was all about cards. Whether is be games or tricks." Ryan gave a small chuckled. "Anyways...want me to explain how each piece moves and works? Or, do you at least know that much."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 7th 2015, 09:37

"Um, you should probably teach me how the game works. Like I said, I've never played before." Lynn smiled, "Oooh, is that a horse head? How does that one work?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 7th 2015, 10:21

Ryan gave a grin. "That's the knight. It can only move in an L shape." He moved the piece to demonstrate before moving it back. "The castles are called Rooks, they can only go in straights lines. The pawns, which are all lines up in the front can move twice or once on the first turn, but after that only once. They can only take another pice if it's diagonally in front of them and they can't move backwards. The bishops, which look like a tower, can only move diagonally on their respective colors. And finally, there's your King and Queen. Queen can move in all directions, straight or diagonal. The King move much to be honest, and it's game over when it's captured."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 7th 2015, 10:38

"Oh, alright." Lynn smiled, "You can set it up, I don't know how."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 7th 2015, 11:15

He set up the game. "You can go first if you want."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 7th 2015, 14:05

If everyone's ready, I'll go ahead and skip to morning.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 7th 2015, 14:14

~ feel free, I am ready ~
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 7th 2015, 14:45

~Yeah. Let's do it x3~
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 7th 2015, 15:13

4/7/15
UPDATE: Time skip to morning.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 7th 2015, 15:46

Chey and Gazer left the house at around 5 a.m. and raided more houses. Cheyenne looked up at the sun. She guessed it was around 9 or 10 judging that the sun's top half was above the tree line. She thought of the sun dial that was in her front yard. Yeah it must be around that time. She sighed and entered an apartment building. She looked behind the desk and found a revolver. She opened it to see only three bullets. I am not a big fan of guns but yet this won't get stuck in a doorway. She closed up the revolver and began to search the first floor.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw April 7th 2015, 17:18

Roguestar wrote:Kristin, surprised at the bullet that went flying past her head, watched the zombie collapse. Without wasting much more time, she stomped on its head. Gigs, which had been tugging at the zombie's leg, began chewing at the torso, as to satisfy his hunger. How the dog didn't get sick, she had no clue. She looked around, sporting a person not too far from her. She waved and began running over. Have zombies begun fighting each other or is this one of those other support groups? Either way, they should really get out of the area. One zombie does lead the rest of the horde.

Kristin stopped in her tracks seeing another one rip the person off the ground. Taking a couple of steps back, she lifted her crossbow and whistled. She aimed at the creature's leg and pulled the trigger, sending a bolt flying through the air. She placed another bolt in the crossbow while Gigs ran over, tugging at the other leg. The zombie began to tumble, unbalanced on both of its legs, before she shot again, this time straight up its elbow. As the creature hit the ground, its arm flew right off, hopefully freeing the girl in its grasp. Walking over, she placed a foot on the still very living zombie's head and held a hand out for the blonde the stand up.

As the zombie was shot down Sarah got free from its grip and fell to the ground. She sat on the ground for a moment before look up quickly to see that the girl that she saved was holding out her hand for Sarah to grab. Instantly she grabbed it and said a quick "Thanks." She wished they had more time to just talk but seeing that they were still in danger with the zombies at the momemtnthere was no time. Maybe after this was over they would have least few mintues to talk and meet each other. it would be great to have allyes so they could possibly end this thing all together and go back to normall lives.
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4718
Female Posts : 38

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 8th 2015, 11:12

Ryan's eyes fluttered open and for a second, he forgot where he was. This caused the man to sit up, well, more than he already was. He looked around, seeing the chess board in front of him on a table and the memory of yesterday flooded to him.

"That's right...This is their place." Ryan stood up from the chair, he must of fell asleep sometime after the chess game. He wasn't surprised, he hadn't exactly slept for a while since he was always in an exposed area beforehand. Now, with a roof over top he must have let his guard down.

Ryan shuffled through his bag and took out a picture of him giving a noogie to another boy. He grinned. "Ah, Max, I wish it were like it used to be."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 8th 2015, 11:25

Lynn sat up in her bed and let out a big yawn. She stood up and walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She brushed her hair with Jeremy's comb and walked downstairs to see Ryan over by the chess board. "Hey," she smiled, "Sleep well?"

Jeremy was already up in his room, just sitting there. "What if this was a bad idea? What if he did something to Lynn?" he asked himself quietly. He walked out of his room and combed his hair quickly before walking down the stairs to see Lynn talking to him. "I guess they're cool with each other. That's good." he thought quietly before sitting on the couch.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 8th 2015, 11:34

He put the picture back and turned to face her. "Yeah, I slept well. Better than I have been at least." Ryan combed a hand across his mohawk. "What about you?"
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 8th 2015, 14:41

"Meh, I slept alright, I guess. Better than usual." Lynn said, "Morning, Jeremy."
"Good morning, Lynn." Jeremy replied, taking up all the room on the couch, "Do we need to get anything today?"
"I don't think so, unless we're low on water, which I don't believe we are." Lynn replied, "Speaking of which, I'm going to go get some from the pantry. Anyone need anything?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum