Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

War of London - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

War of London - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of London

+4
Specter
Oakheart
Dusk
Scarheart
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

War of London - Page 2 Empty War of London

Post by Scarheart September 10th 2014, 16:30

First topic message reminder :

Many seasons have passed and the prophecy remains the same. What prophecy you say? Well the one signalling that falling stars shall either cover the world
with their darkness or pure light. There is a part of the prophecy still unknown but we take it as the dark and light will fight to see which shall rule.
Not in 7 years has there been any sign of the stars. We hope this shalln't come true or the world may perish due to the predicted war, but I know they're
coming.

Basically...

The world may perish but yet the rest is not resolved. We are to either play a light or darkened being that falls, and or a human that helps. The dark ones
are to be referred as Shadowmancers as the light ones are known as DayPrancers. The plot is taken place in London in the late 19 century. There is one
leader in each group.

Rules:

No more than 3 characters per cat
No over powered characters
I don't want all characters to be the same kind
Each character will get three or two powers that must go with their kind
Ages must be in the teens
Characters can die but it will be hard to kill the enemy
Not too much blood and gore
Have fun

Powers:

Powers for DayPrancers

Holy Fire- fire given to the light by the holy lord
Star Shooter- Ability to create a gun from their feathers that fire star like ribbions that can bind a Shadowmancer
Blinding Light- A flash that can only blind humans and Shadowmancers
Pure Permafrost- Light send this power through their hands and freezes the Shadowmancers wings which prevents them from fleeing and leaves them weaker
Innocence- A rare power given to only two. There is a symbol place some wear on the lights body and gives them a certain ability.
Myth Summon- This power allows the light to summona light creature of myth to battle off the dark ( ex. Phoenix or unicorn)
Light Screen- Protects the light for a longish time period from the Lullaby and Arua
Acient Curse- Causes the dark to faint or throw them into a panic

Powers for Shadowmancers

Akuma Flame- The flame give to a dark from a higher leveled Akuma
Iron Wings- Ability that gives the user stronger wings which can prevent the Pure Permafrost
Shadow Arua- An arua that consumes a light for a short period of time and weakens their power
Monohrome Lullaby- A rare power and lullaby that can confuse, faint, or make their fears haunt them and is gifted to two
Curse Summon- the dark draws the symbol of the devil with a red ribbon and summons a demonic creature to take on the light creature.
Beast- An ability that changes the darks form
Falling Star- The dark gets the ability to fly up quickly and come down like a meteorite

Weaknesses for LightPrancers

Holy fire circles
Tainted Crosses
Poison
Water

Weaknesses for ShadowMancers

Holy water
Salt
Pentagrams

Joining sheet:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Looks-
Personality-
Type(Shadow or Light)-
Pet-
Star color-
Power(only 2 or 3 if not a supernatural)-
Story-
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)-
Crush-
Other-

Here's mine

Name- Allen
Age- 1,200 years (AKA 15 years in human times)
Gender- F
Looks-
Allen's Looks:
Personality- Fierce, Mercyless, Dark, Tricky, Sly, Funny, and Serious
Type(Shadow or Light)- ShadowMancer
Pet- A Raven
Star color-
Her Star Color:
The star color is their arua which appears when angered, saddened, or when using a certain move.
Power(only 2 or 3 if a supernatural)- MonoChrome Lullaby, Iron Wings and Falling Star
Story- She was never and angel or a human. Always was a ShadowMacer from birth. Her father a human and mother a Mancer. Her mother soon vanished away
and left no sign of returning, as her father ran off with another girl. Allen slowly changed into a star. She was the star furthest from the moon and
hardly any stars surrounded her within a million mile radius. She thought she will always be that one lonely star until the day a new star came and soon
enough she fell from the sky.
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)- A Pentagram engraved in her eye.
Her Symbol:

Crush- N/A for now
Other- IDK ( Once I get something I will edit)

We will start off when they all landed on earth and the war will not start right away.

Last edited by Scarheart on October 2nd 2014, 06:03; edited 1 time in total
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10856
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

War of London - Page 2 Empty Re: War of London

Post by Blackstone September 18th 2014, 13:44

Name- Daniel
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Looks- Tallish, blue eyes, dark hair, wears a grey t-shirt and jeans, hardly ever seen without headphones
Personality- Not very shadow-y for a shadowmancer but he still is one. Likes rock music and normally listens to grunge or metal, particularly Linkin Park and Nirvana.
Type(Shadow or Light)- Shadowmancer
Pet- A Scottish wildcat called Chester, he is a true wildcat but he is tame
Star color- Blue
Power(only 2 or 3 if not a supernatural)- Beast and Falling Star
Story- Daniel grew up in Scotland (WOO) in the country, his family owned one of the richest farms in the area. An unfortunate accident involving some of the farming equipment led to him becoming a star. Before that, he learned to play drums and guitar really well and played a lot of video games.
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)- A cat's eye on his heel
Crush- no
Other- no
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7415
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar September 21st 2014, 22:09

Lavi trekked on, his eye darting around quickly. Spying a tree with lots of branches, he smirked. I can climb that to check where I am. With that, he grabbed onto a branch, and hauled himself up one by one. Looking up, he saw two girls already climbing the tree, and he climbed a bit quickly, and reached them. "Strike," he whispered. "She is TOTALLY my type." He smiled at the ladies. "Hello ladies," he said smoothly.
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5679
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk September 24th 2014, 22:41

Drull continued through the forest. As he went about the walk he heard lots of rustling in the leaves. What the heck is going on up there?
Dusk
Dusk
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5110
Male Posts : 60

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 27th 2014, 21:38

( Accepted black sorry for the delay I was busy moving into my new house. I forgot to put that in her eye with the pentagram is an Innocence. On Ipod so can't edit it but I shall edit it soon.)

Allen hauled her self up and looked down at Lavi. She just glared at him in the eye not caring if he was one who kills Akuma. Soon she switched her gaze over to her fallen friend. She sighed in disappointment at her then looked at Lavi through the corner of her eye. She growled then grabbed her gun and pointed it at Lavi with an intense glare and finger on trigger.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter September 27th 2014, 22:57

As Alek walked through the forest, he heard what sounded like a voice followed by some other noise coming from up ahead. 'Sounds like I'm not the only one in these woods. Maybe I should see what's going on and if I'll be able to have some fun.' Alek thought as he began to sneak quietly forward, being extra careful about where he stepped, until he could see a small clearing in front of him. In the clearing Alek spotted two girls and a guy, one girl was on the ground and the other was pointing a gun at the guy and looked like she was ready to shoot at a moments notice. 'Well this looks fun! I think I'll toy with them a bit and see what happens, a little prank never hurt anybody.' Alek thought with a grin as he picked up a rock from the ground. Then doing his best to make sure none of the people in the clearing would see him, Alek through the rock at a tree that was behind and to the right of the girl with the gun, and smiled when he heard the thud as the rock hit it's mark.
Specter
Specter
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : King of Ghosts
WarriorPoints : 4273
Male Posts : 38

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 27th 2014, 23:04

Allen almost lost grip of her gun. She continued to point it a Lavi but pulled out another pointing it to where she thought Alek was. " Get out of the bushes, twit." She hissed adjusted the two guns. A third comes out then I have no choice, but to retreat. She gritted her teeth, waiting for him to exit, unsure of her desicison to point her guns at two, one behind and the other up front. This is going to screw up quickly, isn't it?
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter September 27th 2014, 23:29

Alek almost couldn't keep himself from laughing when gun-girl fell for his little diversion. 'Well then, time to up the level a little bit.' Alek thought with an evil grin on his face as he quietly pulled out a spool of steel guitar wire and tying one end around a tree before slowly around the clearing so that now he was directly off to the girl's side instead of behind the guy where he had been before. With the wire in a straight line Alek cut it and tied the other end around a tree pulling the wire taught, then plucking it. Alek then began moving again as the wire, hidden from view by bushes, began to give off a low humming sound that resonated through the clearing. 'Hmm, I think after this I'll do one more prank and then show myself, so long as I'm not spotted or something else come up.' Alek though as he anticipated the reactions of those in the clearing.
Specter
Specter
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart October 1st 2014, 19:20

Allen sighed dropping her head slightly. I just arrived here and trouble is already afoot. She growled but remained where she was. Someone or thing might have a trap set on down there. Placing a gun back in its holster, she glared over to Lavi as adjusted her grip on the gun. She glared at Lavi for a bit. Crud! He's one of those Mancer hunters judging but his uniform and symbol. She didn't know what she may be getting her self into at this point for something was below and another right in front of her.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk October 1st 2014, 22:04

The path Drull followed lead outside of the forest to a small town. "Huh, I would have thought for sure something would have jumped out at me considering all the noise that was going on in the forest." Drull just shrugged it off and continued towards the town. The first place Drull stopped by was a bakery. His jaw dropped at all of the baked goods. Cocoa cookies! Fluffy sweet bread! Creme filled circle thingys! Drull just had to go inside of the store.
Dusk
Dusk
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 5110
Male Posts : 60

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter October 5th 2014, 15:23

'Well I've certainly had my fun, I guess I'll go easy and stop now. Besides, it'd be nice to find out how this interesting scenario came to be before I got here.' Alek thought as he quietly made his way around the clearing until he was by the bush that Allen had originally thought he was in. "Well hello to you all! What a coincidence to run into several other people here in these woods, but I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Alek said casually as he walked out from the bushes, not bothering to hide his amused smile. Now that he was getting a better look at the people in the clearing, Alek had the strange feeling that gun-girl was similar to him in some way, something to do with the whole "just came down from being a star" thing. And oddly enough the red-head guy made Alek uneasy, though he didn't entirely know why. "I guess it'd be rude not to introduce myself. My name is Alek, might I ask your names?" Alek said introducing himself. 'Let's see where this'll get me. It ought to be fun.' he though as he waited to see their reactions.
Specter
Specter
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart October 5th 2014, 16:27

Allen looked down at the guy below. So it seems I was correct about someone playing tricks. She sighed, remaining where she stood. "Crysalis?" She called as she looked down to her friend hanging around beneath her, then turned back to Lavi. " Anyways who the heck are you?"
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw October 7th 2014, 14:18

Chrysalis giggled a bit. The young female was always playful and jumpy ever since she was a child. Chrysalis saw Lavi and grumbled. "Who are you?!" the girl snapped.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart October 7th 2014, 15:35

" Crysalis! Can you please care for the one on the forest floor as I deal with the tree hugger." Allen sighed looking down at her friend then down at Alek. At times I swear that she's like a 2 year old, but yet..... She trailed off.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm November 19th 2014, 11:43

Name- Celestia Silver
Age- 16 in human years
Gender- Female
Looks- Strawberry-blonde hair with blue streaks pulled into her hat, green eyes with a blue rim, lightly tanned, medium height, super strong, and skinny. She wears a blue tank-top, black cropped fleece, black yoga pants, blue running shoes, and a black and blue hat. soft blue and black feathered wings when needed.
Personality- Sneaky, inhumanly intelligent, distrustful, grumpy (who wouldn't be if they had died, turned into a star, and the tossed back into the human world), and mean at first.
Type(Shadow or Light)- ShadowMancer
Pet- A falcon named Persephone (Seph for short)
Star color- Light blue.
Power(only 2 or 3 if not a supernatural)- (Human) Flexible, good singer but nobody hears it (ShadowMancer) Beast, Shadow Aura, and Iron Wing.
Story- She was thrown out of her village as a child for being different. She grew up in the forest and constantly pranked her ex-village. One day at age sixteen, she was kidnapped by a man and moved into the life of slavery. Fed up a year later, she set a fire in his home and killed him. However, the chains on her arms and legs prevented her from escaping, and she died as well. As a star, she was stuck in the middle of a large LightPrancer group. The stars around her were all pink, so she hates that color more that fire. Furious and annoyed (also partially insane due to nothing but pink and noise for a long time), she saw an opening to the human world and jumped on the chance. The first leaders of each group offered her the choice to join each group, and because of the annoying stars around her, she chose ShadowMancer. She came back from her star and met Persephone, and they started to journey together.
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)- A blue moon with a black fire burning inside of it to represent her death and status.
Crush- Boys were ruined for her in her past life.
Other- She is deathly afraid of fire and lives with Seph in the woods. Her special attack will be revealed later, but she can use Beast to turn into any creature, including a Light one.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4714
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart November 22nd 2014, 09:19

Accepted thanks for joining!
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm November 22nd 2014, 22:48

'Thanks for the bread, even if it was stupid.' Celestia thought, turning back into a human and running to find her stashed stuff, including a dagger, extra food, and Persephone's things. With a shrill whistle from the girl, her falcon friend dove from the skies to rest on her shoulder. "Caught a mouse, have you? Good job." She said, nibbling on her bread. "Want to go for a fly? After we eat, of course." Persephone bobbed her head up and down, swallowing her mouse with one gulp. Celestia swallowed her bread and used Beast to change into a falcon. Together, the pair took to the skies, twirling and spinning. "Wait, I feel kind of bad about tricking that guy. Hang on, okay?" The falcon-girl said, looking at her friend. "Okay, but be right back." Persephone said (since Celestia is a falcon, she understands falcons) with a head bob. The ShadowMancer turned, dove back to her stash of food, and picked up a loaf of bread and some meat from a nearby village. She flew off with her new cargo before locating the boy she had stolen from earlier. She swooped down and landed on his shoulder, dropping the food on his lap. Fluttering her wings, she cawed (do falcons caw?) looked at the boy as if to say 'Hello? Where are your manners? Say thank you!'
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4714
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content