Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

War of London Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

War of London Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of London

+4
Specter
Oakheart
Dusk
Scarheart
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

War of London Empty War of London

Post by Scarheart September 10th 2014, 16:30

Many seasons have passed and the prophecy remains the same. What prophecy you say? Well the one signalling that falling stars shall either cover the world
with their darkness or pure light. There is a part of the prophecy still unknown but we take it as the dark and light will fight to see which shall rule.
Not in 7 years has there been any sign of the stars. We hope this shalln't come true or the world may perish due to the predicted war, but I know they're
coming.

Basically...

The world may perish but yet the rest is not resolved. We are to either play a light or darkened being that falls, and or a human that helps. The dark ones
are to be referred as Shadowmancers as the light ones are known as DayPrancers. The plot is taken place in London in the late 19 century. There is one
leader in each group.

Rules:

No more than 3 characters per cat
No over powered characters
I don't want all characters to be the same kind
Each character will get three or two powers that must go with their kind
Ages must be in the teens
Characters can die but it will be hard to kill the enemy
Not too much blood and gore
Have fun

Powers:

Powers for DayPrancers

Holy Fire- fire given to the light by the holy lord
Star Shooter- Ability to create a gun from their feathers that fire star like ribbions that can bind a Shadowmancer
Blinding Light- A flash that can only blind humans and Shadowmancers
Pure Permafrost- Light send this power through their hands and freezes the Shadowmancers wings which prevents them from fleeing and leaves them weaker
Innocence- A rare power given to only two. There is a symbol place some wear on the lights body and gives them a certain ability.
Myth Summon- This power allows the light to summona light creature of myth to battle off the dark ( ex. Phoenix or unicorn)
Light Screen- Protects the light for a longish time period from the Lullaby and Arua
Acient Curse- Causes the dark to faint or throw them into a panic

Powers for Shadowmancers

Akuma Flame- The flame give to a dark from a higher leveled Akuma
Iron Wings- Ability that gives the user stronger wings which can prevent the Pure Permafrost
Shadow Arua- An arua that consumes a light for a short period of time and weakens their power
Monohrome Lullaby- A rare power and lullaby that can confuse, faint, or make their fears haunt them and is gifted to two
Curse Summon- the dark draws the symbol of the devil with a red ribbon and summons a demonic creature to take on the light creature.
Beast- An ability that changes the darks form
Falling Star- The dark gets the ability to fly up quickly and come down like a meteorite

Weaknesses for LightPrancers

Holy fire circles
Tainted Crosses
Poison
Water

Weaknesses for ShadowMancers

Holy water
Salt
Pentagrams

Joining sheet:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Looks-
Personality-
Type(Shadow or Light)-
Pet-
Star color-
Power(only 2 or 3 if not a supernatural)-
Story-
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)-
Crush-
Other-

Here's mine

Name- Allen
Age- 1,200 years (AKA 15 years in human times)
Gender- F
Looks-
Allen's Looks:
Personality- Fierce, Mercyless, Dark, Tricky, Sly, Funny, and Serious
Type(Shadow or Light)- ShadowMancer
Pet- A Raven
Star color-
Her Star Color:
The star color is their arua which appears when angered, saddened, or when using a certain move.
Power(only 2 or 3 if a supernatural)- MonoChrome Lullaby, Iron Wings and Falling Star
Story- She was never and angel or a human. Always was a ShadowMacer from birth. Her father a human and mother a Mancer. Her mother soon vanished away
and left no sign of returning, as her father ran off with another girl. Allen slowly changed into a star. She was the star furthest from the moon and
hardly any stars surrounded her within a million mile radius. She thought she will always be that one lonely star until the day a new star came and soon
enough she fell from the sky.
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)- A Pentagram engraved in her eye.
Her Symbol:

Crush- N/A for now
Other- IDK ( Once I get something I will edit)

We will start off when they all landed on earth and the war will not start right away.

Last edited by Scarheart on October 2nd 2014, 06:03; edited 1 time in total
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10856
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

War of London Empty Re: War of London

Post by Dusk September 10th 2014, 22:40

Name- Drull
Age-19
Gender- M
Looks- Blonde hair with spikes on the front. He is average size and wears a dark blue shirt
Personality- Arrogant and cocky at times, but he is full of spirit and kindness
Type(Shadow or Light)- Light
Pet- N/A
Star color- White
Power(only 2 or 3 if not a supernatural)- Combat skills and element wind
Story- He was an annoying arrogant brat back at home. He followed a couple of guys into a sacred volcano and accidentally made it erupt. He woke up in heaven and was sent back to Earth by his village ancient one. The ancient one told him that "he had a purpose in life and was in great need". As of right now he has no idea what that quest the ancient one sent him on, but he is determined to find out what it is and accomplish it.
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)- Sun
Crush- Baricia (a girl from back at home)
Other- He gets nightmares/nightterrors from back at home on occasions
Dusk
Dusk
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5110
Male Posts : 60

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 11th 2014, 05:34

accepted one or two more to start.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart September 11th 2014, 23:09

Name- Lutic
Age- 17
Gender- M
Looks- He dresses rather fancy with a fancy hat. He is about average height and weight. Blue eyes
Personality- A hopeless romantic and a bit of a coward
Type(Shadow or Light)- Light
Pet- N/A
Star color- Purple
Power(only 2 or 3 if not a supernatural)- He can play magic on his harp, and he his good with herbs.
Story- Back in his hometown he was not the most popular guy. In fact, he was picked on a lot due to the fact that he was a bard. He may have not been the strongest in physicality, but he always believed his heart and soul to be. He had a love life with a girl named Avril. He could never find the proper way to tell her how much he loved her, because he believed that nothing matched her beauty. He could play lots of instruments, but his favorite one was his small harp. One night he and Avril where out by the lake on a full moon. He was telling her that they could get away and be go on an adventure together just like she wanted. But a thief was hiding in the trees and attacked. He was too scared to do anything, but Avril tried to protect the two. She ended up badly wounded and died. Now whenever he plays his harp, the notes haunt him of the memories of Avril.
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)- Wind
Crush- Avril (his dead girlfriend)
Other- Every full moon he is outside playing "Avril's Song" on his harp.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 5726
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 12th 2014, 05:40

thanks for joining you're accepted. Just one more till we start.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter September 12th 2014, 14:44

Name- Alek
Age- 17
Gender- M
Looks- Average height but a bit light of weight, has black hair and pale gray eyes and typically wears a gray jacket over a dark green T-shirt.
Personality- Passive and free spirited, but often acts a bit arrogant and cocky, though he'll often get serious if he needs to. He's typically kind even though he's also very selfish.
Type(Shadow or Light)- ShadowMancer
Pet- A Red Fox
Star color- Pale Blue
Power(only 2 or 3 if not a supernatural)- Curse Summon, Shadow Aura, and Akuma Flames(which he's still working on learning how to use)
Story- Originally born as a human Alek lived a dull life until he died in an accident and became a star. As a star he led as dull a life as when he was human as he was far from any other stars, and wished that he could do something fun for a change. And so when he found himself falling from the sky he saw this as his chance to do whatever he wanted for a change.
Marking(opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)- A solar eclipse right as the moon begins to move away from the sun on his arm just below his wrist
Spoiler:
Crush-N/A
Other- N/A for now
Specter
Specter
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : King of Ghosts
WarriorPoints : 4273
Male Posts : 38

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 12th 2014, 16:20

(Accepted we may start and remember we start off when our characters first landed, and they are also in different areas.)

Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar September 13th 2014, 00:38

AKUMA AND INNOCENCE? D. GRAY MAN? Razz
Btw, did you perhaps get your character's name off of Allen Walker? Razz

Name- Lavi
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Looks- A tall, handsome, and well-built young man with fairly light skin. He has longish, bright red hair that he tends to wear up in a bandana, and emerald green eyes; he is constantly seen wearing an eyepatch over his right eye.

Lavi's uniforms tend to feature black jackets and skinny jeans he tucks into his boots. Lavi keeps his hammer-type Innocence in a holster he wears on his thigh, thus why his pants tend to be tight. He has also taken to wearing hoop earrings.
Personality- Despite displaying moods that range from mischievous, laid-back, friendly, cold and bitter, and even sly or naive, Lavi is typically a very reserved person, these "personality traits", more often than not, tending to be something of a charade his training has forced him to put on.
Type (Shadow or Light)- Light
Pet- N/A
Star color- Red
Power (only 2 or 3 if not a supernatural)- Innocence. He has a hammer that can grow to a huge size, but it'll stay the same weight, but only for him.Also photographic memory and high intelligence.
Story- His past is unknown, but he was adopted by an old man and given a name. Lavi is currently his 49th alias.
Marking (opt. ex. Moon for ShadowMancers, Sun for LightPrancers)- A sun marking on his upper right arm
Crush- N/A
Other- N/A

Last edited by Sunburn on September 14th 2014, 11:25; edited 2 times in total
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5679
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 13th 2014, 09:58

( Accepted! and nice using Lavi as your character. 1 I love D-Grey Man and 2 I didn't get the name Allen from him, I got the name from a new girl in my school named Allen, and I thought it was a cute name. I also guess it relates to D-grey man though.)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart September 13th 2014, 20:35

Lutic abruptly awakened from his sleep and stared at the sky. Then he began to cry. He had awakened from the same dream that haunts him every night. A beautiful day with his lover, but it always ends up with her getting killed. He tried to fight back the hot warm tears, but they just continue to roll down his cheek and off his chin. "I'm so sorry Avril." He whispered. It took him a while before he noticed his surroundings. It was the same forest he always ran off too. The same gorgeous forest where animals ran free without worry. The same forest that the thief hid in. And just north of where he was sitting was the same lake where Avril was killed. Lutic took a deep breath before standing up. His body may have rose, but his head did not. He walked over to his harp and sat down. He picked it up and began strumming the instrument. The notes he played where peaceful, but then he became infuriated and stopped and yelled at the top of his lungs. He began to whisper to himself. "I could have done something, but I just stood there like a coward. I'm weak."
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 13th 2014, 21:05

Allen stopped walking as she heard the song. ' What a horrible tune.' She cringed at the sound and shook her head. ' Where the heck is that coming from.' She growled in her throat and began to walk on. She dropped her head and fixed her glove. " Now I wanna know where I am in this world."
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart September 13th 2014, 22:27

Just as Lutics's began to tear up again, he heard a twig snap. He was startled. Oh no! What if it is another thief!? I have to hide! He quickly looked to his left and then to his right. He was at such a panic that he did not know where to run. Instead he picked his harp back up and began to attempt climbing a tree.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw September 14th 2014, 10:44

Oh my god this plot is perfect.

Name: Chrysalis Evans
Looks: pale female with dirty blonde hair. Her optics/eyes are green. She normally wears a white sun dress. Her shoes are neat and she always wears some kind of hat.
Personality: talkative, perky, jumpy, but serious
Type: Shadow
Pet: a turtle
Star color: hazel
Power: Beast
Past: Chrysalis' past is completely forgotten. Her adopted parents took her to the doctor one day and she was injected with the wrong meds. This led her to amnesia.
Marking: a black shadow of a person on her back (its very big)
Crush: Alek
Other: has a long rage moment when someone gets hurt.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar September 14th 2014, 11:41

Lavi's hands were in his pocket as he walked through the forest. At the sound of a harp, his eyebrow (well, eyebrow, actually) rose, and he headed towards the sound. A twig cracked, and the redhead froze in his place. He wasn't sure if it was an enemy or not, so he drew his hammer and it grew larger. While in a battle stance, his mind drifted off. He was sent here randomly, but he didn't know how he got here. He was talking to Allen and Lenalee, when BAM! The next thing he knows, he's out in the middle of woods. "At least Innocence works here," he breathed a sigh of relief. "I'd be dead if it didn't."
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5679
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 14th 2014, 11:55

( Accepted Tangle.)

" Gah these darn trees!" Allen whispered to herself as she peered into a small clearing. She walked into the center of the clearing and looked around. ' Something is off here, but I don't know what.' She looked from side to side prepared, with her pistol, if someone or thing attacked her from the woods.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter September 14th 2014, 14:43

Alek stood up with a big stretch and looked around his surroundings. "Well that's no fun, I finally get to do something and I get dropped off in some forest. Oh well, as long as there are people somewhere around here everything should be fine." Alek mumbled to himself as he started to walk. From what he could tell at least, Alek was glad that he didn't seem to be near his old hometown. It wouldn't exactly be very fun to visit the place you died, and Alek didn't want to waste this new chance to have fun and do what he wanted. "Well then I guess I better come up with a plan! I think the first thing I'm going to do once I find a city is find the most delicious ice cream I can!" Alek announced to himself as he walked through the trees.
Specter
Specter
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 14th 2014, 18:26

Allen relieved her self of her defensive state and placed her gun in its holster, tied to her leg and hidden under her dress. " Gah! Where's my hat!" Her hat was her most prized possession and was the only thing left from her mother. She began a frantic search for the prized item.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart September 14th 2014, 22:15

Lutic, obviously failing to climb the tree, managed to climb only a couple of feet before falling on his bottom. Then he heard a rustling behind him. He jumped and began pleading. "Please don't hurt me! I don't have any money left on me. Uh here take this!" He threw a loaf of bread toward the bush. A little rabbit came out and sniffed the bread. Lutic gave out a big sigh of relief and rubbed his neck. "It was you who was making all that ruckus wasn't it little guy?" He said chuckling a little
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 15th 2014, 19:45

" Ah ha!" Allen shouted as she popped up from a bramble thorn bush. She brushed her hat clean on all the thorns and branches. " Just like always." She smirked as she placed the silk ribbon hat upon her head. Rustles came from behind her and she quickly spun around. A WoodPecker flew from the bushes and into a giant willow. Allen watched it fly up and soon she found her self climbing up the tall tree to see the beautiful creature that's live upon its branches. I must make it to the top, to see the bird.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter September 15th 2014, 21:56

As he walked, Alek could barely keep his growing excitement at bay as he continued to walk through the forest. In his old life he had never been out in nature like this, and having a new life to boot made it all feel so liberating he felt like he could run for hours, that said he kept a normal pace because he wanted to see all that he could. Even though the air in the forest didn't quite feel right, and even though he didn't entirely understand why he was back after becoming a star, Alek ignored it all and focused on the fact that he could do whatever he pleased, and to start off he decided to try climbing a tree, which he only ever did once in his old life. "I wonder how good the view will be from up there, if I can make it. Maybe I'll be able to find another fun place to go, like a town or something. If not I'll just go to my other idea and just run until I fall over." Alek said to himself as he gradually started to climb the tree, unsure of whether he could actually do it or not.
Specter
Specter
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk September 16th 2014, 12:46

Drull was walking on a path through the heavy amount of trees in the forest when a bunny hopped in front of him. It had a piece of bread in its mouth. Drull looked at it confused as to why a bunny has bread.Then the bunny hopped away. Drull shook it off and continued walking. I just need to get to the other side of this forest. I know there is a town there. Maybe they can help me find out what my purpose is. After all, how hard can it be? All I gotta do is follow this trail.
Dusk
Dusk
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 5110
Male Posts : 60

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart September 16th 2014, 21:02

Lutic sat down. His stomach began to ache and rumble. He began searching his pack, when he realized he threw his bread at the rabbit. Now Lutic just felt like an idiot. "Ugh, what am I going to do about food!?"
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 17th 2014, 05:37

Allen reached for a high branch. She was standing on the tip of her toes. Before she knew it the branch below her snapped and her hand grasped the one above. There she laid hanging on that one branch. ' Well this is great.' She whinned as she kept trying to swing to grab hold of another branch or pull her self up onto the branch she was hanging on.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw September 17th 2014, 15:17

Chrysalis hung from a branch high up in the tree. "Hay Allen!" she called down. Her toes were the only thing that kept her on balance. "I'm a bat!" she sneered playfully. The branch suddenly snapped and she fell halfway down the trunk. " oof! "
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter September 17th 2014, 16:54

After falling once and nearly falling another two times, Alek finally made it to the top of the tree. "Whoa! I can see the whole forest from up here! This was definitely worth the time it took to get up those branches!" Alek said as he took in the view. The forest was fairly large but just beyond the trees Alek could see what looked like a small town. "Lucky me! I won't have to worry about food or camping out if I can make it to that town, though I'm not sure what I'm going to do about money. Eh, I'll figure it out when I get there." Alek said before climbing down the tree by jumping down the branches, not worried about falling in the slightest. "All right, time to go see what I can do in that town!" Alek announced out loud once he was back on the ground as he started walking in the direction that he saw the town.
Specter
Specter
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content