Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting

+2
Frost
Scarlett
6 posters

Go down

ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting Empty ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting

Post by Guest March 15th 2013, 17:12

ThunderClan is looking for new members to be part of our Clan! We are one of the four core clans on WCF and have been a so-called superpower Clans for the past Official RPs.

I have decided its time to introduce a new leader to increase the strength of ThunderClan. Whomever is chosen will assume full leadership rights and choose their deputy and medicine cat. I will serve as a Warrior and an advisory position Smile

We have a diverse Clan member base. We have amusing trolls like Darkfire, who is also one of the first members here, we have smart-alecks like Ninecloud and Starclaw, and really nice members like Spottedleaf.

I really hope you will consider sending me a PM showing your interest. Just tell me a little about yourself and if you would like to be a Leader or a Warrior.

I know I am not an active Chatbox participant, but rest assured, ThunderClan is quite amiable Smile

We will accept all applicants regardless as Warriors first. Please click "Apply" for the ThunderClan group and withdraw from your current Clan.

Those who join us get a 2000AP bonus (you're welcome Smile)
Of course, by taking the AP, you agree to our contract of staying in ThunderClan for at least 3 months. But I'm sure in those 3 months, you'll have fun here!

Thanks for reading and considering Cat Smile

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting Empty Re: ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting

Post by Guest March 15th 2013, 18:35

I agree Very Happy

But is it really possible to tame er I mean uh lead me? Troll

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting Empty Re: ThunderClan Leadership Transition & Recruiting

Post by Guest March 15th 2013, 18:55

Join us! Very Happy
We can party and PWN the RPs Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 16th 2013, 09:44

Apart from being a bit shocked about you stepping down, I'm curious about how this will work with this new ORPG. Are you going to be playing the leader? Or are you planning to hand it over before then?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 16th 2013, 09:50

The senior ThunderClan members never seem to post much or go on the chatbox O.o
Strange that they all go on posting frenzies when Monkeystar posts Razz
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25655
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 16th 2013, 09:51

Only because i couldn't resist I'm just going to say "monkey see monkey do".
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 16th 2013, 18:13

Cool Cat Join ThunderClan!!!! It's the best Twisted Evil

We will be bawss on the next official RP

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 16th 2013, 20:22

Watch out Thunderclan! I just joined Twisted Evil
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6899
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 16th 2013, 22:42

Excuse me Monkeystar. Is it ok if I could join? I'ts ok if you don't allow me.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7110
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 24th 2013, 11:50

Where's the applying sheets to become the next leader for thunderclan?
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7110
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 24th 2013, 13:41

Phoenixflare wrote:Excuse me Monkeystar. Is it ok if I could join? I'ts ok if you don't allow me.

Monkeystar wrote:We will accept all applicants regardless as Warriors first. Please click "Apply" for the ThunderClan group and withdraw from your current Clan.
Even if this is not the right answer from his post, I'm sure Monkeystar would love new ThunderClan members since the whole Clan is kind of inactive besides Dappleleaf.

Phoenixflare wrote:Where's the applying sheets to become the next leader for thunderclan?

Monkeystar wrote:I really hope you will consider sending me a PM showing your interest. Just tell me a little about yourself and if you would like to be a Leader or a Warrior.
If there's no application form in this topic, I doubt there'd be one. If you can't PM, ask someone you trust to do it for you. I don't think applications and such should be made public by posting them on the topic.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluetalon March 24th 2013, 17:37

I would like to join thunder clan!
Bluetalon
Bluetalon
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Epic cookie lover
WarriorPoints : 4853
Male Posts : 67

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 24th 2013, 18:12

First off, you don't need to post again what you made those other two topics about Wink

Secondly, to apply, you must first leave SkyClan. If you go to the SkyClan group page (link at the bottom where all the Clans are listed), you will see something like "You are a member of this group". There should be a button close to there that says "Unsubscribe". Click that button to actually leave SkyClan.
I'm assuming you know how to apply already. Monkeystar would like a PM, too, I think.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down