Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fairy Tales With a Twist? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fairy Tales With a Twist? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tales With a Twist?

+4
Phoenixflare
Bloodpaw
Shimmerpaw
Russetstar
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fairy Tales With a Twist? - Page 2 Empty Fairy Tales With a Twist?

Post by Russetstar February 6th 2013, 17:37

First topic message reminder :

Hey there guys! This is NOT your average RPG. In this RPG your family/ anesetors are fairy tale charatcers!!! Hard to explain but, In the land of Wonderland is where half breeds (part fairy tale, part human) live they face many challanges. Zombies roam the forest, dragons live off the scary forest. But of course this RPG has some rules

RULES:

1. You must be related to a fairy tale book charatcer (Example: Hansel and Gretel, Alice in Wonderland, Goldielocks, etc.)

2. Before RPGing please fill out this sheet:

Name:

Fairy tale relatives:

Description

Pets (Make up any creature you'd like ):

Personality:

Hobbies:

3. Drama and action is highly encourged!!!

4. Please be polite

Example (This is my charatcer!!!)

Name: Alex

Fairy tale relavtive:Little Red Riding Hood (Mother)
'
Desciption: A short girl with short brown hair and odd red eyes. She wears a red cloak like her mother. Underneath she wears a frilly white shirt, a short ruffled black skirt,fingerless gloves with brass knuckles, and combat boots

Pets: A spotted cheetah named Mist. Very loyal to Alex.

Pesonality: Stubborn, hot headed, clever, smart,

Hobbies: Teasing the zombies, archery, fighting, adventure!

Plot/ problems: So, zombies are a big problem for Wonderland. The villagers kill off any of them. Dragons are rare but deadly. Also, an evil leader named William Scott (lame name, but that is all I can think of Very Scared ) who controls the zombies and plan to kill off Wonderland. Also there are dark mythogical creature who lurk in the Dark Forest who kill Half Breeds. Examples: Vampire, Succubus, werewolves....

And that's it!!! Please before RPGing let me accept your charatcer so I know who's playing! Please P.M. me for any questions/ concerns
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6881
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tales With a Twist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairy Tales With a Twist?

Post by Bloodpaw February 7th 2013, 21:21

Kirai said cheerfully. "I'm BORED. And I've been instructed to be nicer..... so I thought I'd come play with you! Ohhh! What are you reading?" She leaned over Alex's shoulder so she could see the book. "Fun! Creepy stories!!! Wait..... do you know where Lilly is?! She will want to play!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4274
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 8th 2013, 16:20

Alex grinned. "Lily is two doors down." [i]Finally this kid would leave me alone...Alex thought flipping the page.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 8th 2013, 16:31

Nanaka rushed into Alex's house "Hey! Guess what I just killed a zombie!" Nanaka said proudly (Btw Nanaka lives in the forest). "Do you know how to knock?" asked Alex "NOPE!" shouted Nanaka. Lily walked in took one look at Nanaka and stormed off. "Why does Lily not like me?" asked Nanaka "Nevermind I got to go. Bye!" Nanaka picked up her bag and dagger and ran straight to her house she ran into a zombie again. She stabbed the zombie , fell to the ground , pulled out her notebook , and drew a picture of her deacesed dad Hansel.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6314
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 8th 2013, 16:41

Kirai grinned. "LILY!!! Alex is being mean to me.... but YOU'll be nice, right dearie?"
She bounced on Alex's bed happily, and hit her head on the ceiling. "Owww..... that HURT. Why is your ceiling so low, Alex!?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 8th 2013, 16:59

Sunny, reminder, you can't excatly play me...or Lily, those are my charatcers lol..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilly's P.O.V
That disgrace didn't deserve her older sister. Her older sister is powerful and smart and pretty...lily saw Kirai peer around the corner.Lily liked people like Kirai. 'Kirai! Let's play tag outside! I gonna be the demon!" Lilly yelled opening the window, getting ready to jump.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex P.O.V
"The ceiling isn't high,my bed is high." Alex said jumping off her bed
Alex ran downstairs and screamed for Mist. She ran into the Dark Forest and towards Nanaka's house. Nanaka is wayy too soft. "Master!" Mist cried pushing Alex. A winged creature. angel? No, it was a succubus! Her finger nails were long like really long,she wore a corset and some blackwhip. She had a whip with a heart shaped tip. "Oh no..."Mist whispered in fear.

Last edited by Dappleleaf on February 8th 2013, 18:46; edited 1 time in total
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 8th 2013, 17:03

Kirai pouted mischevously. "Aw..... I wanted to be the demon, Lilly!" She raced past her and jumped out of the window, landing on her feet like a cat. "But catch me if you can!" She ran off into the forest quickly.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 8th 2013, 17:50

Lily P.O.V
Lily jumped out the window landing on her feet also. The air was filled with laughter as Lily tried to catch Kirai. "Got ya!" She said in victory as she tapped her shoulder, getting ready to run.
Alex P.O.V
"Hello"the Succubus hissed. Mist snuck behind her and sunk her fangs into the shoulder. "Ack!"She cried. Alex took the chance and poised her sword towards her heart. The succubus had tears flowing down her cheeks. Alex closed her eyes and scoffed. "Stupid. Succbus are strong, unlike you disgrace."Alex said in rage.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 8th 2013, 19:01

Kirai laughed evilly. "Oh yay, I love being the demon! Weapons allowed, ok?" She took out a knife and threw it, impaling it in a tree by Lilly's shoulder. "Better run!"

She laughed darkly, running in a quick circle around the other girl.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 8th 2013, 19:18

Lily P.O.V
Lily laughed. She liked playing rough like this. Lily ducked several times. Her face was red from laughing. "Kirai! You will never get me!"She taunted. Dew flew outside. "Kirai! you shall never win."Dew said sinking her teeth into her arm.
Alex P.O.V
Alex left the succbus to die. Mist walked by her side
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 8th 2013, 19:32

Kirai looked down at her arm coldly. She shook her arm untill Dew flew off of it into a tree.
She walked slowly towards Lilly, laughing disturbingly. "Bet I Can, Lilly! Run run as fast as you can!" At this, her tail poofed up from excitement. Speeding up her walk toward Lilly, her laugh turned downright maniacal.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 8th 2013, 20:13

Nanaka moaned and sprawled on her bed Alfred (her pet) jumped up beside her. "I wish dad or Isabelle were here" whispered Nanaka , she looked at her family portrait. "You can go to Alex's house" replied her mom "Nah, I was there earlier she might be busy." Nanaka claimed. "Well I don't know what to tell you then" shouted Nanaka's mom as she walked out of the room.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 8th 2013, 20:25

Alex knocked on the door. "Nanaka!"Alex said loudly. Mist stayed silent. Alex impatiently waited and waited.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 8th 2013, 20:26

Dappleleaf wrote:Alex knocked on the door. "Nanaka!"Alex said loudly. Mist stayed silent. Alex impatiently waited and waited.
~sob! Why didnt you post as Lilly too?~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 8th 2013, 20:29

"I got it mother!" Yelled Nanaka she opened the oor excitedly "Alex! I was bored to death thanks for coming" Nanaka said as she pulled Alex into her house.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 8th 2013, 20:38

Alex sat down in Nanaka's room. Nanaka's house croaked as she sat down. "I fought a succubus and a vampire in one whole week!"Alex said nervously.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 8th 2013, 20:48

"Awesome" replied Nanaka "My mom taught me to cook , Alfred , and I also found an enchanted tree in the woods" Nanaka added
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 9th 2013, 09:08

"That's not the point though!"Alex yelled angrily. "This Scott person must be planning out something!" Alex added. "I met a whole army of zombies, slayed a vampire, and crippled a succubus!"Alex ranted. "How does that make sense ?Let me tell you, Scott whatever his name was, is planning to attack!"Alex yelled. The room was a complete silence
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 9th 2013, 10:02

"Well what are we suppose to do?! Go to his castle and kill him!" Nanaka replied "Wait that's not a bad idea I know where his castle is , but I mean everyone probably does." Nanaka said happily. "Come on Alex will you go with me and Alfred!" Nanaka begged
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 9th 2013, 10:45

Josh looked around. "Hmm.." He looked at G'reth who nodded. I think the coast is clear. he spoke through Dragontounge (There was a lot of HP referance in the book...). "Okay." He replied. "Audrey, I think we're good to go." G'reth shrunk down to a size where he would fit inside Josh's weapon bag for quick travel. "Let's go."

Kaila hid behind a bush as the Zombies advanced her. "SOMEONE! HELP ME!" She tried to shoot the dozen Zombies that were trying to kill her and eat her alive. "HELP! PLEASE!" She cried. She looked at Kyle and mouthed. "Save yourself."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6196
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 9th 2013, 11:24

Nanaka listened for Alex's response "Well will you" asked Nanaka. Nanaka grabbed Alex and pulled he to Scott William's castle "I'm scared to go in" Nanaka cried but she pulled herself an Alex inside. A monster army surrounded them Nanaka almost forgot she had a bazooka in her left hand. She lifted it an in one shot she cleared the room. "Dang this has to be my new favorite weapon!" Nanaka exclaimed.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 9th 2013, 13:28

Sunny, we can't transition that fast. Please take your time!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lily P.O.V
Lily stopped. She heard a shriek. "Kirai, I'm bored, let us go see who is screaming their head off."Lily said runing into the arms of the Dark forest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alex p.o.v
Alex lefted Nanaka. She didn't understand. She needed someone in this village who wasn't an oddball. She knew who to look for. She ran towards the richest part of Wonderland. She banged on the Golden Gate. "Kitsune!" She yelled. A guard opened the door. He glared at Alex. Kitsune shoved him away. "Alex, nice to see you without Nanaka"Kitsune said cooly. alex rolled her eyes. "I need your help."Alex said bluntly.
Gonna make one last Charatcer
Name: Kitsune (meaning fox in Japanese?)

Fairy Tale Relative: Robin Hood (father)

Description: a girl with long firey hair. Like her father she is a talented thief. She is very talented with the bow and arrow. She wears a long sleeved black romper, heavy boots, and a thick scarf. She hates Nanaka for her bubbly personaility. Her and Alex are close friends. She is loud and arrogant. her mother was a noble, making her a part of the nobles in Wonderland

Pesonality: Loud, fierce, arrogant, noble

Pets: A large dragon named Haru. Very, very loyal to Kitsune.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 9th 2013, 14:58

Nanaka went from room to room blowing up her enemies "Ugh this castle is to big I might as well just go home" Nanaka said out of breathe she walked through the forest for a little. Out of the blue a giant Dragon landed right in front of her and glared at her. "Alex help me!" Nanaka screamed at the top of her lungs , when the Dragon heard her it hit her with it's wing. She lay there motionless. Was she dead? Was she unconscious?
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 9th 2013, 15:25

Kirai followed Lily, curious who was screaming. 'If something fun is going on, I might as well be there.' she mused. Realizing she had fallen behind, she ran up to Lilly. "Hey wait up!" After saying this, she sped up ahead of Lily, reaching the source of the screams quickly.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 9th 2013, 15:33

Here Sunny, let's pretend you never posted that..because I told you, you can't have things happning all so sudden. Don't want to be mean but please delete those two posts.
Kitsune P.O.V
"So you want me to help defeat this manaic leader?" Kitsune said coldly. "Yes. You are the only one who would understand."Alex replied. "Very well then, let me get my enchnted armour on."Kitsune said while running towards her gropunds. Instanly she came out with meal boots,a heavy scarf, and a quiver full of arrows, and her golden bow.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 10th 2013, 09:11

Kirai walked past the source of the screams and decided there was nothing interesting about it. Yelling back to Lilly, "I'm gonna go on ahead and see if I can find something to tor- uhm... talk to to! C'mon!" She walked into a patch of secluded woods, and a lone werewolf came out, growling. As she looked at it, she noticed glowing eyes in the bushes behind it.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum