Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fairy Tales With a Twist? - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fairy Tales With a Twist? - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tales With a Twist?

+4
Phoenixflare
Bloodpaw
Shimmerpaw
Russetstar
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fairy Tales With a Twist? - Page 3 Empty Fairy Tales With a Twist?

Post by Russetstar February 6th 2013, 17:37

First topic message reminder :

Hey there guys! This is NOT your average RPG. In this RPG your family/ anesetors are fairy tale charatcers!!! Hard to explain but, In the land of Wonderland is where half breeds (part fairy tale, part human) live they face many challanges. Zombies roam the forest, dragons live off the scary forest. But of course this RPG has some rules

RULES:

1. You must be related to a fairy tale book charatcer (Example: Hansel and Gretel, Alice in Wonderland, Goldielocks, etc.)

2. Before RPGing please fill out this sheet:

Name:

Fairy tale relatives:

Description

Pets (Make up any creature you'd like ):

Personality:

Hobbies:

3. Drama and action is highly encourged!!!

4. Please be polite

Example (This is my charatcer!!!)

Name: Alex

Fairy tale relavtive:Little Red Riding Hood (Mother)
'
Desciption: A short girl with short brown hair and odd red eyes. She wears a red cloak like her mother. Underneath she wears a frilly white shirt, a short ruffled black skirt,fingerless gloves with brass knuckles, and combat boots

Pets: A spotted cheetah named Mist. Very loyal to Alex.

Pesonality: Stubborn, hot headed, clever, smart,

Hobbies: Teasing the zombies, archery, fighting, adventure!

Plot/ problems: So, zombies are a big problem for Wonderland. The villagers kill off any of them. Dragons are rare but deadly. Also, an evil leader named William Scott (lame name, but that is all I can think of Very Scared ) who controls the zombies and plan to kill off Wonderland. Also there are dark mythogical creature who lurk in the Dark Forest who kill Half Breeds. Examples: Vampire, Succubus, werewolves....

And that's it!!! Please before RPGing let me accept your charatcer so I know who's playing! Please P.M. me for any questions/ concerns
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6869
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tales With a Twist? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fairy Tales With a Twist?

Post by Russetstar February 10th 2013, 14:12

Lily P.O.V

Lilly didn't have time to look at what was happening. She took out her dagger and threw herself at the werewolf. Her and the wolf was struggling. It sunk its fangs into her arm "Ack! Don't just stand there Kirai, help me!" Lily yelled, stabbing her dagger into the wolf's calf .Dew flew around the wolf dizzying it. Lily escaped the wolf's grasp. Kirai and Lily were cornered.Tthe wolf snarled. Lily's blood ran cold. "Kirai, let's kill this thing so we can show it off to Alex." Lilly said, getting ready to pounce on the wolf again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kitsune P.o.V
Kitsune and Alex walked together into the Dark Forest. Kitsune called her dragon Haru. Mist stayed silent. "Watch out." Kitsune warned sending a arrow through a zombie's head. Alex's blood ran cold. A...real life... witch? A young girl was laughing.she was small, had blond hair, had a wand, and had a real witch hat. She stood there in front of Kitsune and Alex.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 10th 2013, 14:48

~ Ok I am disowning my last character. Let's say Nanaka was never here! ~
Name: Collette
Appearance: A short girl with long pink curly hair and black eyes
Personality: Cocky , Arrogant , Rebellious, Sometimes nice to friends
Relative: Hansel (Father)
Pet: A Raven named Sherlock
Hobbies: KILLING THINGS!
Other Facts: Lives in woods , her dad and sister are dead , and lives with her mom
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6302
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 10th 2013, 15:33

Sunny, you should keep Nanaka and Collete as sisters!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kitsune P.O.V

The witch stared at Kitsune carfully. She eyed her golden arrows. "Rich Girl aren't you?" she asked stepping in closer. Kitsune was annoyed now. "Wait, how do we know if you are the enemy?" Alex said while scowling. "You idiots, I am the enemy!" she yelled jumping up into the air. Kitsune nocked one of her arrows and shot at the little girl. She was fast. "Magical Wand, spirit birds!" The witch chanted. Birds began to peck at Kitsune. Alex jumped up, she slashed the witch. She fell to the ground, panting heavily. Kitsune nocked her arrow again, aiming at her forehead. "I summon the power of Poisedon!" She cried sending water pouring down on Kitsune. ALex was super annoyed.

Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 10th 2013, 15:44

~ I am Dapple~
Collette was stalking a zombie when she saw her sister. "Collette what are you doing out here!?" Nanaka shouted "Well I was trying to get zombies away from our property before you distracted me!" Collette replied. Collette turned and shot an arrow through a zombies head "See I'm good at killing things to" Collette boasted. "Go home , help mom cook and tell her I will be there in an hour" Nanaka commanded she walked through the forest and sat in the middle of a meadow " No zombies or dragons here" Nanaka said in a relaxed voice.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 10th 2013, 16:03

Alex glared at the witch. And then at Kitsune. She hatched a plan.Kitsune smirked. Alex jumped up to attack the witch. She pinned her down. "Now, Kitsune!" she yelled. Kitsune released her arrow, impaling the witch in the heart. It ended her life very quickly. Covered in blood, Alex saw Nanaka sitting in a meadow.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 10th 2013, 16:51

Nanaka P.O.V
Nanaka decided to go home so she slowly got to her feet and walked home. An alluring aroma lingered in the air "Smells like Mom an Collette are cooking" laughed Nanaka. As she walked in the house she saw a strange man sitting on the couch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Collette P.O.V
"This is Mr.Shmitz" said Collette the man on the couch waved "He was just leaving" Collette's mom said sternly. Mr.Shmitz got up an walked out the door. "I will set the plates !" Collette rushed to the cabinets and pulled out three plates "Are these new plates?"
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 10th 2013, 17:17

"Going where?" Audrey looked irritable. There where shadows beneath her eyes, and her musces were tense with anger and adrenaline. Being somewhat of a pessimist, she often was angry at nothing in particular. To her, 'coast clear' didn't mean 'great, we're lucky, no enemies here.' It meant, 'no enemies here, so they're waiting somewhere else try to do us in.' Audrey was not one to help with morale.

Her dragon was a different story all together. Forge more of an optimist, relying heavily on his instincts like a dragon should. Together, they balanced each other out. But Forge had taken to the sky some hours earlier to avoid detection. He was a full grown creature, and large for a male. His glittering red scales would not blend in any way to the landscape around them. So he had decided to fly. And Aubrey tended to be more spiteful without Forge.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 23rd 2013, 10:35

Alex and Kitsune were at the castle. They walked in. A blue haired knight was staring at them. "Oh no." Kitsune said while gasping
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 23rd 2013, 12:49

~uhm...... rp as lilly too? pllllleeeeassseeee?~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4262
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 23rd 2013, 13:31

Okay, so where were we? Smile
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 23rd 2013, 13:38

~uhm....there was a big wolf i think~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 23rd 2013, 14:02

Okay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lily jumped up on her feet. She glanced at Kirai. She went up to attack the wolf with her small dagger. She stabbed it in the neck, making the wolf cry. "Kirai! Now!" She yelled wrestling the wolf
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 23rd 2013, 14:09

Kirai grinned and lept at the wolf, pulling out some tiny daggers which she held between her fingers like claws. She slashed at the wolf, leaping away before the wolf could snap at her. Jumping at its' face, she clawed at its' eyes.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 23rd 2013, 20:49

Nanaka was killing zombies with her bazooka. Collette lied in the meadow nearby watching the butterflies fly around. Nanaka blew up a butterfly in front of Collette's face. Collette screamed "ARE YOU RYING TO KILL ME!" Collette stood up "No but will you help me kill the zombies?" Nanaka asked. "Why don't you go hang out with your friend?" Collette asked "Who Alex,nah I'd rather not.She might be busy." Nanaka said trying to end the awkward conversation.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 3rd 2013, 01:29

The handsome blue hair knight sweeped the both of them, throwing them in a prison. Kitsune muttered under her breath, sweeping her hair behind her. She began to pick at the lock, hoping to be set free.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum