Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Selfish selfish selfish Hollyleaf Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Selfish selfish selfish Hollyleaf Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selfish selfish selfish Hollyleaf

+11
Thunderclaw
StarGazer
Honeystar
Caraway
Ren
Bloodpaw
Lilacstar
Lunarlight
Redstar
Illusion
Phoenixflare
15 posters

Go down

Selfish selfish selfish Hollyleaf Empty Selfish selfish selfish Hollyleaf

Post by Guest January 29th 2013, 19:03

To all of you Hollyleaf fans out there, she's a snobby, selfish brat. I re-read Long Shadows today and when I got here, I stopped and started reading something else.

Hollyleaf wrote:I deserve to! Her need tore at her belly like sharp pangs of hunger. I'd work harder than any cat to be a leader, and leave my paw print on all the Clans. I can't let Ashfur destroy all of my plans!

And most of you are calling Tigerstar a bad cat because he wanted to lead ThunderClan? Really? Hollyleaf is an ambitious, snobby brat.

***kicks dirt and Hollyleaf***

Back to top Go down

Selfish selfish selfish Hollyleaf Empty Re: Selfish selfish selfish Hollyleaf

Post by Guest January 29th 2013, 19:05

I feel, her gathering escapade, was the final stage of her insanity. When someone is going through something so challenging, they tend not to think about the aftermath of what their doing. Hollyleaf was probably the most loyal warrior in the clan; to the warrior code at least. Killing Ashfur must have torn her heart apart with guilt. That guilt would spike adrenaline, which would cause her to make rash decisions. Furthermore, the fact that she ran away after saying all this proved that point. That was something she would never dream of doing, but since returning to the clan was now not something she wanted to do, it was her only choice. At least, as it seemed in an adrenaline-filled hype. If she had calmed down returned to the clan would have made sense, but she didn't wait. She has flaws, which makes her a developed character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 29th 2013, 19:13

Hollyleaf wrote:I deserve to! Her need tore at her belly like sharp pangs of hunger. I'd work harder than any cat to be a leader, and leave my paw print on all the Clans. I can't let Ashfur destroy all of my plans!

Well, what you say is true, Moonsplash. I mean, she did kill Ashfur. I haven't read Long Shadows in a LONG time. I don't remember seeing that part, but it surprised me. Ashfur did nothing to her, well except for threatening Squirrelflight but still.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7088
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 29th 2013, 20:00

Moonsplash wrote:To all of you Hollyleaf fans out there, she's a snobby, selfish brat. I re-read Long Shadows today and when I got here, I stopped and started reading something else.

And most of you are calling Tigerstar a bad cat because he wanted to lead ThunderClan? Really? Hollyleaf is an ambitious, snobby brat.

Isn't this offensive to other members? I mean, there are plenty of Hollyleaf fans out there! (But I'm neutral ^.^)
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 29th 2013, 20:40

You're weird. She's not snobbish!!! ASHFUR DESERVED IT. HE TRIED KILLING HER LITTERMATES!!! SHE COULDN'T HELP IT!!! And she went INSANE. INSANE!!! What do you expect? >.> You have to read the whole book the get it. I LOOOOOOVE HOLLYLEAF. She is my favorite character in the books because she's so much like me... Except I've never killed anyone. I say things I don't mean like she did.

And Moonsplash, you have the name of one of my EVIL EVIL EVIL Rp characters, Moonsplash. That's weird xD
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 29th 2013, 20:50

I have to agree with Rose. This is OFFENSIVE!!! I know lots of people who like Hollyleaf and her storyline! Ashfur wanted to KILL Hollyleaf and her littermates! How could you be so mean? (and don't blame me if more people start arguing Razz) And it's normal for her to want to be leader. She wanted to WAIT, unlike Tigerclaw! And if you ask me, she'll make a good leader!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2013, 21:42

She didn't act on her ambitions as much as Tigerstar, and in the end she turned out to be a good cat and save Ivypool's life.

Tigerstar, on the other hand, murdered countless cats and brought Bloodclan to the clans, and don't give me the 'It was Thistleclaw's fault!'. Thistleclaw didn't force him to kill and bring in Bloodclan, Tigerstar did that on his own accord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 30th 2013, 21:52

It's Thistleclaw's fault that Tigerstar became ambitious, but I agree, Tigerstar did that by choice.

Hollyleaf would have been a good leader.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight January 31st 2013, 05:54

Moonsplash wrote:To all of you Hollyleaf fans out there, she's a snobby, selfish brat. I re-read Long Shadows today and when I got here, I stopped and started reading something else.

Talk about rude! You should be asamed of yourself! Thumbs Down I understand you have an opinion, but you are being a jerk. And Tigerstar is a better cat? Oooo-kkk then...But seriously, Tigerstar's ambitions went to destroying a clan, and murdering every cats ion the forest. As I know, Hollyleaf's ambitions were to become a medicine-cat. And Hollyleaf didn't "murder" Ashfur. Hollyleaf protected herself AND her family, from him, and she probably saved lives. But I'm going back to the Tigerstar part. To tell me that it is worse to kill another cat in self defence, than mass-murder a bunch of other cats is honestly the most insane thing I've ever heard.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8764
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 2nd 2013, 18:00

Well, you have several good points, Lunarlight.

But I agree with Moonsplash.

Perhaps, Hollyleaf would be a favorite character of mine if she wasn't SO obsessed with the warrior code.

But she built her world on the warrior code, and stuck to closely too it. I mean, sure finding out your half clan might be a terrible blow, but that doesn't mean you go out and murder a cat.
I mean, sure, several people think Ashfur deserved it, but in the end, he was just guilty of loving someone too much.

I think, perhaps if Hollyleaf handled herself better, and wasn't madly in love with the Warrior code, things would of ended up better for her. Maybe she would of even been leader if she could of more widely based her opinion.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 6th 2013, 07:05

I like her as a character, but her personality kinda sucks. And she likes the warrior code WAY too much, geez. I mean, it's basically LAWS! How good can any of those be?
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4270
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 13th 2013, 22:00

Yeah.... I agree with you guys... Hollyleaf loved the warrior code way to much and that was a little too much for me....
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7088
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 13th 2013, 22:02

Honestly, I didn't have any strong opinions about Hollyleaf, but now that I think about it, I think I can make a few things out of it.

Hollyleaf, when she was introduced, was fine. I didn't really care. As she got more and more ambitious and finally murdered Ashfur, I was really ticked with her. Then she got all hissy about being leader and really ticked me. But then she saved Dovewing and I was neutral again. So yeah, not much to say I think (for me). She's not much like Tigerclaw, either, though. Tigerclaw was a lot more eager than she was and... well, Hollyleaf wasn't evil. She did wait, at least more than Tigerclaw, to start having thoughts about leader though. Basically, to sum this up, I'm neutral with her and her death, to me, wasn't tragic.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight February 14th 2013, 06:38

Forgive and forget. And how did my last post get two likes? Razz anyways Hollyleaf was driven insane at one point but it was not her fault. I understand you have an opinion, but make sure it isn't rude, k?
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 14th 2013, 07:14

Lunarlight, this isn't rude Razz Rude would be getting angry at the people who like Hollyleaf for liking her. Expressing an opinion is different. The topic is meant to be a debate. If someone finds it extremely rude, they don't even have to participate.

I'm not trying to be bossy or act like I'm some mod, I'm just kind of stating my opinion and thoughts here :3
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight February 14th 2013, 11:53

No,
Moonsplash wrote:To all of you Hollyleaf fans out there, she's a snobby, selfish brat.
That simply is simply rude. Read it over and over, and tell me if that is a "friendly opinion".
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 14th 2013, 18:29

Yes, it is putting down another person's preferences by trying to tell them they're liking a "bad" cat. You advice was good in your last post, Lunarlight Very Happy It's good to see your improvement. I'm sure your rep will go up if you continue making posts like these.

Dawn, you have some really good points about the different between insults and opinions Super Happy I'm sure Moonsplash didn't try to offend Hollyleaf fans personally.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 14th 2013, 19:19

Well for my two cents [actually the penny is no longer used in Canada now, lol.], Hollyleaf has always been a bit.....in your face with the code and everything...to me anyways. That makes her annoying..but not 'bad/evil'.

Ashfur.... -.- I don't know where to begin with his problems

Btw, nice to see you Moonsplash! Wink
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10434
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer February 26th 2013, 17:47

HEY! i am a hollyleaf fan because she had to do it! ashfur brought his own death by trying to kill the medicine cat(jatfeather),his own APRENTICE(lionblaze) and a warrior that could of been a good leader! anyway, hollyleaf died a warriors death when ashfur brought his OWN. i understand that ashfur was a honorble warrior but he should of been less cruel to kill 3 cats. did you know he ploted the plan to kill firestar with hawkfrost?
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7169
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 26th 2013, 18:54

I know about his planning to kill Firestar.Doesn't he admit it somewhere?
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6641
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 2nd 2013, 13:59

yes! when ashfur was trying to kill the three!
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7169
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 3rd 2013, 12:26

Redleaf wrote:You're weird. She's not snobbish!!! ASHFUR DESERVED IT. HE TRIED KILLING HER LITTERMATES!!! SHE COULDN'T HELP IT!!! And she went INSANE. INSANE!!! What do you expect? >.> You have to read the whole book the get it. I LOOOOOOVE HOLLYLEAF. She is my favorite character in the books because she's so much like me... Except I've never killed anyone. I say things I don't mean like she did.

I agree with you on so many levels. My all time least favorite character is Ashfur, mostly because of what he did to Jayfeather. Um, and Hollyleaf. But I don't like Lionblaze. (No offense to some people)
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12856
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 3rd 2013, 12:32

This topic is kind of old Sweat idk if we should be posting on it.
But I agree that Hollyleaf does have... issues... she's ambitious but still a good warrior
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13272
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 3rd 2013, 12:34

I don't really love Hollyleaf, but I don't really hate her either. But what I don't get is, why did she tell everyone the truth at the Gathering, if she killed Ashfur just because he threatened to do the same thing? That's pretty stupid, and completely defeats the purpose.

She was cool in the last book though.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 12th 2013, 12:19

First of all,
Moonsplash, you're being rude by implying that those who like Hollyleaf have bad judgement, and there is already one Hollyleaf thread on the forum, so there was no need to make this one. And Redleaf, you're only making it worse by insulting her back, I am officially warning both of you, as well as anyone else thinking of being rude to others in retaliation, and since the topic is old and some people are getting upset, I'll lock it for now until I can check with the admin.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6285
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content