Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StarClan RP - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StarClan RP - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarClan RP

+9
Birdstar
Lightclaw
Roguestar
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Ren
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

StarClan RP - Page 3 Empty StarClan RP

Post by Ren December 19th 2012, 20:53

First topic message reminder :

So, I was wondering; how would everyone like the idea of having a StarClan RP? About what it's like in StarClan and stuff? You can make up a character, but all the cats that were in StarClan from the last book and were not faded away will stay from before Smile Remember, StarClan visits cats in their dreams, hunts, and stuff. Look up StarClan on warrior cats wiki and it has much about territory, responsiblities, etc. Honestly, I really thought this was a good idea :3 Seems really interesting. Also, as said in the WCW, a cat who dies and doesn't achieve what they were gonna be if they lived (Such as Smallkit; if he would have survived, he was going to be Clan leader, so he became Smallstar)

FORM:
Spoiler:
MY CHARACTERS
Spoiler:

Last edited by DawnStorm on December 23rd 2012, 14:03; edited 2 times in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

StarClan RP - Page 3 Empty Re: StarClan RP

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 19:16

DawnStorm wrote:"No. Come to think of it, Hailgaze, we will need backup. I would like to go and do something for StarClan, as well. I believe we should both go and act like siblings," Mistystorm protested.
"Both go? That's a good idea. I mean, we look similar enough. Do you want to go now? He need to go at dawn, and, well, it's dawn." Hailgaze smiled. I'll get to see father! Everyone! Maybe even... Doveheart. His heart thudded as he thought of the beautiful white she-cat. He thought of her silver-amber eyes, her black tipped tail. He smiled, "Let's go."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 19:37

~Hey Dawnstorm, I edited my post, I want Razor to go to ShadowClan Razz~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7817
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 19:57

(That's fine by me Smile)

Mistystorm nodded. "So you want to go to ShadowClan? Okay, well I think we can leave now. But we must notify the rest of StarClan," she purred. She glanced and nodded at Razorfrost. Razorfrost often yowled announcements to the cats. Her voice can pierce through every StarClan cat's ear.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 20:16

Razorfrost eyes widened slightly and she felt regret for being so demanding earlier. Mistystorm was truly a great friend. Honored at being allowed to address StarClan, she leaped into the large oak tree nearby them and she stood on one of the lower branches yet it was enough for her to look down onto the cats and for her to see every cat. She yowled as loud as she could, her yowl echoing across the territory. Cats heard the call and rushed to gather their friends who were father away and couldn't hear her, and below her most of the StarClan cats were gathering. Fortunately, the group had been discussing in the central area of StarClan where most of the StarClan cats gathered and relaxed. She waited patiently and out of the corner of her eye she saw Icepetal giving her a broad smile while Hailstar nodded wisely, his ice blue eyes twinkling.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 20:40

Mistystorm nodded and winked at Razorfrost, gathering in front of the cats. She nodded for Hailstar, Icepetal, and Razorfrost to help her explain to StarClan there idea. She stood out in the middle of the four cats. "StarClan!" Mistystorm yowled. "Hear my voice!" At that moment, the sky above them adjusted, and the mist in the cloudy place subsided. Every time a meeting was held by a cat, they were to announce that so all of StarClan could hear. "We have recently learned that there is a kit named Icekit, and she is destined to be influenced under Moonsplash's evil eye! We wish to have a guardian, mental and physical, to keep her under our religion so she does not turn against us!" She nodded to the others, motioning for them to back her up.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 24th 2012, 03:57

Username: Sunbeam
Name: Crookedpath
Former Clan: ShadowClan
Former Rank: Leader/Deputy. It's disputed.
Description: A large black cat with a white patch under his chin.
Cause of death: He was killed by Blackfur
History: She was a loyal warrior to ShadowClan, and she earned her place as deputy. Then her leader was killed by Black fur, an aggressive and ambitious warrior. He witnessed the murder, and told the rest of the clan, but Blackfur had many friends and some of then claimed that Crookedpath had killed the leader instead. Crookedpath called the clan together, and she and Blackfur argued. Blackfur became enraged and jumped on her and killed her, as she hadn't received her nine lives yet. The clan then saw the truth and drove Blackfur out of ShadowClan.
Personality: Kind, caring and considerate, she is fiercely loyal to ShadowClan, and doesn't really care about the other clans.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9660
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 24th 2012, 08:14

"We have agreed to send two cats to make sure nothing will change her course of destiny. We are also sending Razorfrost to gather information about the clans from gatherings. two cats to Thunderclan, the clan where Icekit currently is, and one cat to Shadowclan." Leafstream yowled, explaining what they were going to do about Icekit.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4575
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 09:56

Mistystorm nodded in approval. "Yes," she yowled. "We are also having a cat guide her away from Moonsplash's grasp in her sleep. We still do need volunteers. I and Hailgaze will go to ThunderClan as 5 moon old kits, like Icekit at the present. We will worm our way into Flamedance's heart, and they will claim us as her own. Razorfrost," she nodded to the she-cat, "Will go to ShadowClan. We need a cat to go in her mind, though, when she's asleep and fight off Moonsplash," she yowled louder, and looked at the others again to ask for volunteers.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 24th 2012, 10:01

"I will be her guardian that stays in StarClan" Leafstream volunteered. She was already invlolved, might as well do this.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 10:05

(Oh, Sunbeam, you are accepted Smile)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Steampelt December 24th 2012, 14:59

Username: Steampelt
Name: Frostclaw
Former clan: Windclan
Former rank: Warrior
Description (minus the StarClan stuff): grey and white tom

Cause of death: drowned
history: n/a
Personality: frosty
Other:

Last edited by Steampelt on December 24th 2012, 15:23; edited 1 time in total
Steampelt
Steampelt
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4218
Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 24th 2012, 15:15

"Ready, Mistystorm? This will be dangerous, you know. If we die down there, our spirits will be in Oblivion... forgotten." Hailgaze meowed uneasily, "I have a plan once we get down there. When we fall asleep and wake up the next morning, we should tell her that we had a dream about Moonsplash, and that we shouldn't trust her, and see what happens."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 24th 2012, 16:18

Razorfrost padded up to Hailgaze and Mistystorm. "Also once I get down to ShadowClan do I seek out cats who could be potential recruits and cats who are already recruits for Moonsplash, then stop her? After that, I'll report to you at Gatherings." She mewed uncertainly. She's wasn't scared yet, it was a little more nerve racking going alone into a clan she hadn't been to in so long.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 17:16

(Hey, for the people not going down to the ground you guys can continue with life in StarClan, their findings, maybe some other trouble in StarClan?)

Mistystorm nodded to Hailgaze. "It's okay. It will be hard to harm us," she said, and licked the cat behind his ears. She turned to Razorfrost. "I think that would be best. Look for potential recruits and existing recruits and persuade them out of it or something," she mewed. Mistystorm stamped her left paw, and her and Hailgaze became almost 6 moons, and Razorfrost turned into her mortal form along with the other two. "Ah, it feels so good to feel alive again," Mistystorm mewed as she evolved. "Well are we ready? Good luck to both of you. Remember, everytime we fall asleep in these forms we are transported to StarClan and report our findings. But we must keep track of the time were in there. We can only wake ourselves up. Good luck again." They all stamped their paws on the ground, and they were transported outside the camps of each clan.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 24th 2012, 17:27

Hailgaze mewled at the top of his lungs, "Help!" He smelled a familiar smell: Stoneice. Stoneice was suprised, and yowled, "Mousestar! Lost kits!" Mousestar ran over and looked at them in suprise. He picked Mistystorm and Hailgaze up and put them in the nursery. "Doveheart, will you care for these kits until they are apprentices, please?" Doveheart nodded, and put them in the nursery. Mousestar put his tail around Doveheart and meowed, "Would you like to name them, my love?" Hailgaze wanted to yowl in fury. Doveheart and Mousestar?! He stayed quiet, and Doveheart meowed, "Mistykit and-" she gulped, as if she recognised Hailgaze, "and Hailkit." Hailkit thought to himself, What a coincidence... Our same names. He saw Flamedance, Coyotekit, Shardkit, and Icekit. Icekit looked fine, and Coyotekit and Shardkit were whispering to each other. Icekit sat alone, and Hailkit trotted over to her and mewled, "Hi! I'm- well, Hailkit now. Our parents abandoned us... They were Loners. What's your name?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 17:30

Mistykit nuzzled her fake-mother, and darted for Icekit. "Hi! I'm Mistykit, and this is my brother, Hailkit!" Mistykit mewed, and motioned to Hailkit. She shuffled her paws like a kit. This was so unusual for her.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 24th 2012, 18:32

(Btw if you'd like to, the other StarClan cats who can't go to the ground can RP some cats in ShadowClan if you'd like Razz)

Razorfrost blinked open her ice blue eyes. It was like she went back in time, for she was at the time when she was the age of an older apprentice, when she first joined ShadowClan. Hopefully Mistystorm and Hailgaze would be able to recognize her. Her journey to ShadowClan flashed in her mind along with her brother and sister, her parents both dead, and all those rogues she killed... But, now things are different, your in a whole different generation. She reminded herself padding along the border of ShadowClan remembering every border marker she passed. The ground was cloaked in pine needles. A mew of surprise broke the silence and a dappled grey she cat with ice blue eyes emerged from the ferns. "Who are you? Are you lost?" The dappled she cat asked concern in her gaze along with caution, after all the ShadowClan she cat didn't even know who she was. "My name is Razor." She mewed. "I-I would like to join your clan if you'd let me." She asked. The dappled she cat nodded. "Alright, I'm Cinderstream, ShadowClan deputy. Follow me." She mewed leading the way through the ferns with an uncertain Razor following.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 18:57

(Steampelt, you are accepted into the RP Smile Sorry)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 24th 2012, 19:27

~I'll be Icekit~

"I'm Icekit. Glad to see more kits in the nursery!" Icekit mewled in reply. She was as bubbley as any kit. Hailkit was confused. But, she's so small... Isn't she usually depressed? Doesn't everyone make fun of her? Why isn't she suprised we're being nice to her?" Hailkit was silent as the thoughts were popping into his mind.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 25th 2012, 13:19

Leafstream was watching the scene unfold beneath her, she was hovering in the Thunderclan camp. As she watched she saw Mistystorm and Hailgaze's spirts in the two tiny kits. Since she was a StarClan cat she saw them as star kits. She was wondering if they could see her. She was now jealous that they got to return to life. She would give anything to be back in WindClan for another life. She suddenly had a plan that might make her wish possible. Since there were already cats in two of the clans, why not have there be cats in all of the clans? She could go back and be the Windclan repesenitive. She would get to see her mother again! Even is she would not know it was her, she would get to here her voice again! She would aslo get to see Bramblegust again! Oh how she missed him. Even though he had a new mate he was happy. Even better he and his new mate, Rabbitwind, we're about to have kits! Starclan had seen that the kit, Leafkit, named in honor of Leafstream would die. She would pretend to be that kit! After the kit's spirit left the body her spirit could enter it! She was so excited with her plan, she raced back to Starclan grounds and told the remaining cats her plan.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftheart January 13th 2013, 13:16

Username: Swiftheart
Name: Swiftstar
Former clan: Thunderclan
Former rank: Leader
Description (minus the StarClan stuff): StarClan RP - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe74WnIiiuDZfmr-n9G0bPbgYwyHYCnELNY2Wcu66fmyOqeFZajg
Cause of death: somehow fell off a very tall cliff and drowned in a deep sea.
history: Parents: died of old age; Siblings: Died at birth
Personality: Fierce, swift, kind, adventerous, caring, protective, funny,
Other: May StarClan be with you
Swiftheart
Swiftheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4154
Female Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 13:26

Same thing applies, Swift. No topics older than 2 weeks ^^
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftheart January 13th 2013, 13:53

this is getting annoying. i bet some people wish that rule was never made.
Swiftheart
Swiftheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4154
Female Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 13th 2013, 14:20

It's just made to control inactive topics, since without it, old stuff people didn't want to bring back was posted on again. Especially when people used to dig through old topics to get extra posts. It controls flooding and such. StarClan RP - Page 3 1731864476 Locking everything would just be tedious, too.

The rule doesn't apply to fanfiction, character sheets, art galleries or Platinum Club posts. Basically anything that can be updated (by the topic starter).
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 13th 2013, 15:17

Swiftheart, it's made so no one pretty much overflows topics that haven't been posted on in a while. Just post on recent topics you see on the right hand side of the screen :3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content