Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Power RP - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Power RP - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Power RP - Page 2 Empty Power RP

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 14:26

First topic message reminder :

Alright! Um...... Another random rp, this is. You can give your cat powers that do pretty much anything. Random fighting and funniness, is what this is for.
It's a parallel world where the cats ave weird powers. There are no humans or anything, but there may be a few dogs or other animals I guess? Princess Cloudi is trying to make everyone accept that she is the princess, the Darth Tribe want to be left alone, and whatever else. It's pretty much random. OH YES!!!! And even a character being RP'd by someone is killed in battle, they will come back after a few posts! There is, so far, Cloudi's followers(you could work for the princess), the Darth Tribe, the Wookie Tribe, the Ewok Tribe, and the Jedi Tribe. Feel free to come up with a new one though! ~RANDOM NOTE: CLOUDIS SUMMONED CHARACTERS STILL HAVE THEIR OWN ALLIEGANCES, AS MOST OF THEM ONLY OBEYNHER BECAUSE THEIR LEADER WANTS TO OBEY OR WAS TRICKED INTO IT. SOME OF THEM CAN BE BROUGHT OVER TO YOUR SIDE~
CHARACTER LIST:
1. Princess Cloudi(Cloudsong)
2. Darth Foret(Forestblaze)
3. Darth Rocky(Rockpetal)
4. Darth Sunny(Sunbeam)
5. Little Miss Murder(Forestblaze)
6. Princess Leia(Rockpetal)
7. Shadow(Cloudsong)
|
|
|

Character sheet:

Username:
Name:
Gender(unknown or both allowed):
Appearance:
Powers:
Other:

Username: Cloudsong
Name: Princess Cloudi
Appearance:
silver she-cat with blue eyes, a tiara, and an eyepatch
Spoiler:
Powers: she can summon characters from games/books/manga/shows/anime who appear as cats but retain their powers. They obey her. She is a good singer, but when she sings, she can drive people insane. Her eye that is covered by an eyepatch can turn people to stone.
Other: SHE IS PSYCHO AND VIOLENT!!! If you manage to kill one of the characters she summons, she can't summon them for a while, unless its one of the characters who cant die.

Last edited by Cloudsong on January 4th 2013, 15:01; edited 13 times in total
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4270
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Power RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Power RP

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 20:23

Anshin'in scowled and followed him. "Dang it! Oh well." She poofed and appeared in front of Cloudi. "He got in! You should probably call Medaka-chan." The princess sighed, and waved her hand. A dark blue furred cat with piercing eyes appeared. "Medaka," Cloudi said, "I need you to protect me from Darth Sunny, m'kay? He can clone, so you will need to use the Kurokami Phantom."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 20:32

Darth Sunny turned invisible, and created millions of clones. They charged up the steps to the castle and battered down the door with sheer weight of numbers. They charged through the passageways, looking for the princess.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9660
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 20:38

The princess scowled. "Well, he should be here soon, yes? While I wait, I guess I'll sing." In a high-pitched voice, she quietly began to sing. "Long long ago in some place was, the kingdom of treacherous inhumanity. And there reign in apex was, the princess of age 14...." She kept singing as she waited, growing impatient.

Last edited by Cloudsong on December 17th 2012, 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 20:59

Cloudsong wrote:"Hello Darth Foret!" Princess Cloudi mewed. "Have you finally accepted that I am the ruler of this land? If not, well, I guess I can get someone to convince you."
"You realize I rule this land with you, right? I'm more powerful than the Emporer! More powerful than all of the Darths... I rule the Darths. And, Cludi the Slave, we're equal in power. Be quiet." Darth Foret replied. She got ger blood-red Lightclaws out, smelling danger."

~THERE SHOULD BE A DARTH TRIBE!!! Very Happy DARTH FORET IS LEADER/EMPORER OF IT THOUGH!!!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 21:18

~Great idea!~
The clones burst into the room, surrounded the princess, and pinned her down. They all activated their lightclaws, and one growled, "Do you surrender?"
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 21:37

"DARTH SUNNY, LEAVE CLUDI THE SLAVE ALONE. JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A SLAVE OF MINE DOES NOT MEAN YOU MAY KILL HER." Darth Foret roared. She got her Blood-red Lightclaws out and growled, "Don't make me say the words of fatality."

Username: Forestblaze
Name: Little Miss Murder (Missy)
Gender(unknown or both allowed): Female
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Powers: Calling cat ancestors to haunt you forever or kill you, stalks you, creeps the fudge popsicles out of you...
Other: Lives as a spy for the Darth Tribe

Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 22:01

Darth Sunny appeared suddenly, and whined complainingly, "But Why??? I want to kill her!" All of his clones disappeared, and Darth Sunny walled up to Darth Foret. "She tried to kill Darth Rocky!"
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 17th 2012, 17:27

~accepted. Forest!~
Princess Cloudi scowled. "Medaka, dearie, get rid of them, a'right?" Medaka unsheathed her claws, and multiples of her appeared all around her, jumping at the Darth's and their clones.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 17:43

Missy walked into the room, watching the chaos. She gave her cheshire cat grin and whispered a foreign chant to call a cat ancestor. The cat's name was Mario, from Italy. She whispered in his ear Medaka and the spirit circled her, haunting her thoughts and dreams, probably about to kill the cat. "Now, Darth Foret, ma'am, may we go home? The clone guards are mighty hungry." Darth Foret nodded and screeched, "DARTH ROCKY! DARTH SUNNY! HOME! The Darths are the most powerful group in this land, Princess Cloudi. If you still want our Clones guarding the castle, you better quit threatening us!" Darth Foret walked off, and Missy looked at Princess Cloudi and said her most well known line to everyone she hated. "The voices are telling me to kill you. And she ran off, and looked through the window of the castle, stalking Princess Cloudi and listening to her plans.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 17th 2012, 17:50

The princess scowled, baring her fangs. "Stupid, disrespectful cats! I should get rid of them....." She knew that Missy was listening, so she was going to fake her out. "Hmmm..... the first one to go will be that Little Miss Murder... who can get rid of her?...... " She tapped her long, manicured claws on the floor and realized. "MORITO!!!!" she called. A tiny, black cat covered in scars beneath his fur appeared. "What you want, Cloudi?" he asked, smiling cheerfully. "Kill Little Miss Murder would you?" And he walked out of the room to follow her orders, pursued by Cloud's siren singing. "You don't need to know why or when, you don't even need to know how!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 17:55

Missy trotted off to the Darth Clan like nothing happened, and told Darth Foret what she heard. Darth Foret whispered into Missy's ear and she cheshire smiled. She said chants in lots of different languages, and Indian, Chinese, Egyptian, Spanish, and Brazil ghosts popped up, and whispered the word, "Morito" and they all flew to Morito, haunting every happy thought, slowly making him rot.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 17th 2012, 18:00

Morito giggled creepily on his way to dispose of Missy. He never had happy thoughts anyway, so this didn't bother him. He burst into the Darth Clan's headquarters, having gotten rid of the clone gaurds, and pulled out a kitty gun. "Don't move!"

In the castle, Princess Cloudi was very very bored. "Hmm...." she mused. "What will be entertaining?"
~If you are curious, Morito is from GunXClover. He rocks!"~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 18:07

Missy cheshire smiled, "No happy thoughts? Hm, that's a shame." She whispered another hant and a super smiley cat ghost came up and she whispered, "Make Morito happy." and the ghost cat started giving Morito sweet thoughts, and finally saw the rotting start. Rot the personality, rot the brain, rot the cat. She grinned evilly as she could see the happiness swirl around Morito.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 17th 2012, 18:13

Morito scowled, and with the last of his negative energy, shot straight at Missy. He never missed. Then, he shot himself, and smiled as his disappeared back to the alternate dimension Cloudi kept her characters in. Behind him, up walked Yotsuba, who screamed as she saw her protecter sink to his paws before disappearing.
~Yotsuba is part of a girl who has 7 or 8 personalities. She has a tattoo on her chest with a number saying which one she is at the moment . Yotsuba is number 4. Just saying.~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 18:22

"You realize I can't die? My cat ancestors can give me as many lives as they want, and they know I only do this to stop scum like you. That's why they help me." Missy retorted, happy and depressing and angry ghosts to go for Yotsuba, since she has different personalities, one of those kind will make her rot. "Run or rot. Choose." Missy cheshire smiled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 17th 2012, 18:26

Yotsuba said sadly, "You killed Morito!" As the tattoo on her chest shifted, forming a III, her eyes took on an entirely different gleam. "I AM MITSUBA!!!!!! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY, YOU LITTLE GIRL!!!" She lunged at Missy angrily, impervious to the ghosts.
~Mitsuba is number 3. she is a berserker.~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 18:31

Missy called upon her ancestors once more, and said the chants quickly, as if rapping as fast as possible. They came by tens every 2 seconds, multiplying quickly. Then, she summoned an old tom that has all the personalities. happy, depressed, mad, everything except scared. They all went for Mitsuba, her body rotting towards the ground. She saw Darth Rocky's body and whispered a chant and made the spirit wake up Darth Rocky. She looked at Mitsuba, watching the body die.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 17th 2012, 18:56

~really, forest?~
As Mitsuba lay dying, she found the strength to shift back to Futaba, who quickly contacted the main personality, Kotonoha. The number III morphed into a I as Kotonoha quickly stood up, with a sad look on her face. "You are evil, I know this. But I do not want to do this. Oh well." She used he skill, Language Graveyard, to commune with the spirits that Missy summoned. Sensing her good intentions, they withdrew, not to be summoned again. "I am sorry about this....." As Kotonoha apologized, her number shifted to IV. "Alright, Yotsuba! Why didn't you call me out earlier?!"
~muwhahahahahahhahahah.... take that!Language Graveyard is a skill that allows her to use dead languages, so she talks to the spirits and they decide not to fight her because shes all pure and stuf~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 19:51

Missy laughed, "I am very close with our cat ancestors. And anyways, just because they're dead doesn't mean they just speak dead languages. You don't know the chants of the spirits either. And I have the strongest control with spirits. I was taught their chants and taught all of the languages of the land and beyond, on Earth. They aid me. No dead language in any countries, are there?" and at that, she said the chants extremly fast, making her sound lke she's speaking nonsense. The 3 Most Well-Known spirits came. They swirled around the girl and were screeching/whispering in her ears, "We cannot be defeated. We are the Mighty 3. Missy has control. We cannot be defeated."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 17th 2012, 20:00

As Yotsuba was the smartest of Kotanoha's personalities, she realized that THEY did not have a chance. Perhaps another of the princess's summoned characters could help? She quickly went back into the dimension, to ask the princess for help. "Princess Cloudi!" she mewed frantically. "We need help against Missy! She killed Morito!" Cloudi sighed, and called upon one of her stronger willed characters: Erza. The scarlet furred, armored cat quickly appeared. "Erza!" Cloudi bid, "Anshin'in-san will take you to the Darth Camp to defeat Missy. Get rid of her! And watch out for the ancestors!" With that, the two cat characters disappeared, only to reappear in front of Missy. Anshin'in-san disappeared agin, while Erza growled low in her throat, "Hello Missy. I hope you are ready to die. CIRCLE SWORDS!" And a circle or swords appeared around Missy, flying at her so fast she had no time to dodge.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 20:18

The ancestors blocked Missy, Missy not even flinching. "You're idiots." The ancestors flew towards Erza and screeched in her ears the unhappy thoughts. Missy laughed, "If you give up, I won't kill you. If you don't give up, I will kill you, Cloudi. Choose!!! Just leave the Darth Tribe alone!" At that, Darth Foret ran over to Erza and screeched, "ERZA, I AM YOUR FATHA!!!" and the girl poofed in a cloud of smoke. Darth Foret ran over to Princess Cloudi and got out her Lightclaws and hissed, "Leave my Tribe alone. We have not threatened you in any way, but you have threatened us. Leave and this will be your warning."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 17th 2012, 21:49

~um...... Cloudi was in her castle, but ok..... ?~
Princess Cloudi smiled creepily, "Dearie, I'm not in your territory, you're in mine. And I WILL rule this world. You're trying to kill me? I'm so scared. It's not like my underlings can't bring me back to life." She started to giggle, looking away and imagining ruling the world and making the Darths bow down to her. Without noticing, she started to sing, beginning to drive Darth Forest into madness. "Virtue is reduced to vice......
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 18th 2012, 08:13

Darth Sunny made clones, and they surrounded Missy in a human shield. Nothing could hurt her now. Darth Sunny turned invisible, and watched the proceedings quietly.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 18th 2012, 16:54

Darth Foret meowed, "Sing even one more note and I'll say the words.

Missy smiled, "We were in our territory, until you attacked me. So, you can't say anything. And, I can regenerate back to life anytime my ancestors want, and I'm the closest to them in this land. And, I know a few who can kill you, but I will not do that until you threaten us more. Leave me and all of the Darths as peace like we once were and we won't bother you unless we need to." Darth Foret nodded, "What she said."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 18th 2012, 17:16

All of a sudden, Cloudi disappeared and reappeared across the room. "Thank you Anshin'in-san! Now... dearies, shall we discuss this peacefully? You might as well admit that I rule this land. As long as you're part of it, I am your ruler, you know? Oh, and Missy, darling, my characters will bring ME back to life as well, so you can't kill me."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content