Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Power RP - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Power RP - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Power RP - Page 3 Empty Power RP

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 14:26

First topic message reminder :

Alright! Um...... Another random rp, this is. You can give your cat powers that do pretty much anything. Random fighting and funniness, is what this is for.
It's a parallel world where the cats ave weird powers. There are no humans or anything, but there may be a few dogs or other animals I guess? Princess Cloudi is trying to make everyone accept that she is the princess, the Darth Tribe want to be left alone, and whatever else. It's pretty much random. OH YES!!!! And even a character being RP'd by someone is killed in battle, they will come back after a few posts! There is, so far, Cloudi's followers(you could work for the princess), the Darth Tribe, the Wookie Tribe, the Ewok Tribe, and the Jedi Tribe. Feel free to come up with a new one though! ~RANDOM NOTE: CLOUDIS SUMMONED CHARACTERS STILL HAVE THEIR OWN ALLIEGANCES, AS MOST OF THEM ONLY OBEYNHER BECAUSE THEIR LEADER WANTS TO OBEY OR WAS TRICKED INTO IT. SOME OF THEM CAN BE BROUGHT OVER TO YOUR SIDE~
CHARACTER LIST:
1. Princess Cloudi(Cloudsong)
2. Darth Foret(Forestblaze)
3. Darth Rocky(Rockpetal)
4. Darth Sunny(Sunbeam)
5. Little Miss Murder(Forestblaze)
6. Princess Leia(Rockpetal)
7. Shadow(Cloudsong)
|
|
|

Character sheet:

Username:
Name:
Gender(unknown or both allowed):
Appearance:
Powers:
Other:

Username: Cloudsong
Name: Princess Cloudi
Appearance:
silver she-cat with blue eyes, a tiara, and an eyepatch
Spoiler:
Powers: she can summon characters from games/books/manga/shows/anime who appear as cats but retain their powers. They obey her. She is a good singer, but when she sings, she can drive people insane. Her eye that is covered by an eyepatch can turn people to stone.
Other: SHE IS PSYCHO AND VIOLENT!!! If you manage to kill one of the characters she summons, she can't summon them for a while, unless its one of the characters who cant die.

Last edited by Cloudsong on January 4th 2013, 15:01; edited 13 times in total
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4240
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Power RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Power RP

Post by Redstar December 18th 2012, 17:22

"You rule over everything except for the Darth Tribe, the Wookie Tribe, the Ewok Tribe, and, sadly, the Jedi Tribe. You rule over half of the land! Now, isn't that enough?! Peace is better than war, my dear. All of my clones will now guard our entrances and exits. In and out of the Darth Territory. The forcefield is impossible to get through, just so you know. We want to live in peace be being ruled by one ruler in our Tribe, not a ruler of a castle! Now, leave us be, PLEASE!!!" Darth Foret meowed, staying calm. She didn't want to start a fight.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 18th 2012, 17:29

Cloudi smiled, creeping out everyone in front of her. "I have 5 words for you, Darth Foret. Rilliane will say them, though." She summoned a small blonde furred cat who was wearing a black, spiderweb choker. The cat grinned insanely, and said, "Oh, time for the snack!" With that, Gluttony lunged at the Darth and Missy from behind, opening the Gate on his stomach and preparing to devour them.
~Rilliane is from daughter of evil, an amazing song!~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 18th 2012, 17:33

~The gate is a force field impossible to pass unless you are there for Darth Foret... xD~
"Oh! Wonderful! Time for my ancestors to feast on evil for once." Missy cheshire smiled with insanity filled in her eyes, and the happiest, bubbliest ancestor of all sang the scariest/sweetest song ever into Rilliane's ear. "I love you! You love me! We're one great big family! With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you! Won't you say you love me too?!" Then, Darth Foret chased after her and meowed, "Rilliane, I am your fatha!" and then she poofed...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 18th 2012, 17:41

While the two rebel she-cats were focused on Rilliane, Gluttony had become really close to them. He was close enough for the Gate in his stomach to open, as he bit a chunk out of Missy's back.
~muwahahahhahahahahahaha~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 18th 2012, 17:47

Missy laughed and meowed, "That tickled." then said a spell in German. A cat came up and healed her. Then, She pretty much rapped spells as fast as possible. Bubbly, happy spirits came up and surrounded both cats. "ROT!!!" Missy screeched.

"QUIT FIGHTING OR I'LL SAY MY FATAL WORDS OF DEATH AGAIN!!!" Darth Foret screeched.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 18th 2012, 17:51

Gluttony giggled. "Oooh happy!!!! Om nom...." And he ate the spirits using the Gate in his belly, which could consume everything. Cloudi smirked. "I will never give up!!! But I WILL stop fighting if you leave now." Then, she took off her eyepatch, instantly turning Darth Foret, Missy, and all her spirits to stone.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 19th 2012, 07:50

Darth Sunny, still invisible, created a clone. Missy can take over the body. he thought to himself. Darth Sunny watched and waited, waiting for the right time to strike. He was pretty useless against spirits and other supernatural beings, but against physical being he was capable of defeating.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9630
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 19th 2012, 16:59

Cloudi cocked her head in confusion. "Darth Sunny? Wh-" She started to smirk. "Ahahhahahhahahahhahahahha! It's a clone, isn't it?" She turned the clone to stone(rhyme XD) and then turned to where she saw a disturbance in the air, waiting for Darth Sunny to make a move.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 19th 2012, 17:14

"We've been THRYING TO LEAVE !But you won't let us! Now, leave the Darth Tribe and ALL of the Star Empire alone." Darth Foret hissed.

Missy died and came back in a foggy state, then back to her normal form. "Vienen a ayudar a mí, mis antepasados. De nuevo en la México, mi 'dulce' Alana." (Come aid me, my ancestors. Back in old Mexico my 'sweet' Alana.) A small, black, torn cat came, old blood stained all over her, mainly on her teeth. "Gluttony." Missy cheshired (Imma say cheshired now, instead of cheshire smiled.). Alana screeched a high pitched wail, but only Gluttony and Cloudi could hear. "Mi dulce, estimado Gluttony, usted no tiene ninguna posibilidad contra nosotros. Decirle a Cloudi dejar la tribu Darth y el Imperio de la estrella y que la tierra sea pacífica nuevo, o se enfrentará a muerte, junto con Cloudi." (My sweet, dear Gluttony, you have no chance against us. Tell Cloudi to leave the Darth Tribe and the Star Empire alone and let the land be peaceful again, or you will face death, along with Cloudi.)
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 27th 2012, 18:07

Cloudi rolled her eyes and smiled sweetly. "Alright.... for now. Leave now, ok?" Gluttony looked around in confusion. "Sloth?! Since when do you speak whatever that is?" (XD Gluttony is stupid)
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 27th 2012, 21:17

"No, leave us at PEACE, Cloudi!!!" Foret growled. She roared and got her Lightclaws out. Alana was still out, ready to haunt and Missy was cheshire-ing. "And Gluttony, a SLOTH is an animal." Foret meowed, then she muttered under her breath, "Dumbo." And Missy giggled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 28th 2012, 13:16

Cloudi giggled again. "He thinks that Alana is Sloth, because she's the only person who calls him dear!" Gluttony made a sad face and looked down in confusion. "You mean it isn't Sloth, Cloudi-hime?" The princess sighed. "No, Gluttony. Sloth doesn't speak Spanish. Oh, and FINE, Darth Foret. I will leave you alone. Would you like me to call someone to make a contract between us?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 28th 2012, 14:05

"That would be a good idea." Foret growled, "Make the treaty and bring it to the Darth Tribe by sunset tomorrow. I will be waiting in my palace. And don't you DARE pull and tricks." After that, Foret, Missy, and Alana all started for the Darth Tribe, and Alana faded back to the place of spirits.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 28th 2012, 14:15

Cloudi laughed mischevously. "Me? I would never..... hehhehehe. Come out, Lucy!!!" A she-cat with a coat that could only be described as blond appeared. "Hi! What do you need?" she asked cheerfully. "I need you... to draw up a contract, ok Lucy?..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunset the next day-

Cloudi walked quickly to stand before the Darth Tribe's stronghold. Flanking her were the homunculi, and behind her was Lucy, carrying a stack of paper that was bigger than her. The princess smiled, and knocked on the huge door of the stronghold. "Ready, Foret??"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 28th 2012, 14:43

A couple of clones opened the door, and Foret was on her mobile throne. She used the joystick to drive over to Cloudi, then meowed, "Let me see it. I want to read what it says before I sign it." Missy was behind her, unseen, ready to attack if needed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw January 1st 2013, 21:44

"Alright Foret!" she mewed 'happily'. She took the contract from Lucy and handed it to Foret, Foret not knowing that the contract had an illusion spell on it that was impossible to notice or break.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 2nd 2013, 10:59

~Seriously, Cloud? >.>~
Missy widened her eyes just before Foret started reading it. "THERE'S A SPELL ON THAT!!!" Foret threw the paper down and Missy growled, "You think you're so smart, Cloudi. But you're not. You just don't realize how powerful the Darth Tribe is, even the whole Star Empire!" Foret added, "I can get the Wookies over here. I might even have to call," she gulped, "The Jedi Colony." Missy's eyes widened in horror, "THE JEDI COLONY?!?! Why them?!" "Their Lightclaws can do more than you think." Foret sighed, "Now, Cloudi, OUT OF MY PALACE!!!" And the clones started poking her out with their lazer guns attached to their armor.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw January 3rd 2013, 13:45

~peace aint no fun! Very Happy~

Cloudi smiled. "Oh dear, I'm so scared. Say goodbye to the non-scary Foret, sins." The homunculi nodded vaguely at the Darths. Suddenly, Wrath piped in happily. "BYE! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!" And ran out of the room into the stronghold. Cloudi sighed. "Dang it. Well, you did tell us to get out, but.... just send Wrath back if you find him, ok?" With that, she walked out of the palace, followed by the homunculi.

In a random part of the castle, Wrath was running around like the idiot he was. "AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH! Wait, where'd Mommy go? Uh...." He sat down and started to cry loudly. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... Mommy left again!"
~wrath's a little kid, and his "mommy" is sloth. heh, picture a teeny tiny black fluffy dirty cat.~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 3rd 2013, 14:25

Darth Rocky read Cloudi's mind as she left, searching for information on a plan. When she had found it, she ran into the stronghold at the sound of crying, taking off her cloak, "What's wrong? Do you want your Mommy? Come, we'll find Cloudi and get her to help us find your Mommy." She stared at Wrath, her eyes gentle and kind.

Username: Rockpetal
Name: Princess Leia (Lila, Princess, Leia, ect)
Gender(unknown or both allowed): Female
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Powers: Can summon droids, blasters (Also called Blaster claws), Lightclaws (Lightsabers; Doesn't use them much), The Force (Doesn't use it much), can't miss a target, immortality (But can still be hurt)
Other: She's pretty much leader of the Jedi Tribe, since she's been there for a long time.
EDIT: Leia was born in the middle of a war between the Darth Tribe and the Jedi Tribe. She was sent down a nearby river with blasters, her mother's cloak/dress, and a necklace, handcrafted from pure diamond. One of Princess Cloudi's royal 'Before-Handers,' Queen Skyla, found and raised Leia, calling her Lila. Leia was also trained by the king, King Hawky, to be a guard. She was trained to use the blasters that she had gone down the river with, causing her to discover that she could never miss a single target. When Queen Skyla died, King Hawky tried to make her into either a guard or a slave, but she escaped, running towards the Jedi Tribe where everyone recognized her dress and necklace, which was when they welcomed her as Princess, since her parents were Queen Alycia and King Solo, who recently died. She was taught to use lightclaws and the Force, which she rarely ever uses. She grew older, eventually become more like a leader than a princess to her tribe, watching over them years at a time, protecting them and leading them to victory in many battles. She protects her diamond necklace at any cost, not wearing it anywhere but the Jedi Tribe camp.

Last edited by Rockpetal on January 3rd 2013, 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18224
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw January 3rd 2013, 14:31

~accepted. sniff.~
Wrath looked up in shock. If anyone had noticed him crying, he had expected them to throw something at him or something of the sort. Like Envy-nii..... then he realized. Someone must be playing a trick on him! If he went with this cat he'd get in trouble."NO!" he screamed. "I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU! YOU'RE PROBLY ENVY-NII IN DISGUISE!" Curling up into a small ball, he attacked Darth Rocky with water.
~SO THERE!!! OMG I THINK MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 3rd 2013, 14:56

Darth Rocky didn't walk away. Instead she stood still and bent down to Wrath, ignoring the water that hit her. "Who? Oh, one of Princess Cloudi's meanies? Don't worry. If anything, I can try to protect you. I'll always try to protect you if you accept my offer. No offense or anything, but please? I can show you how." She stared at Wrath, her eyes still gentle and kind like a mother with her kits.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw January 3rd 2013, 15:05

Wrath looked up at the Darth, scared. "E-envy-nii is another homunculi...." he muttered, looking down at the ground. "H-he can shapeshift... are you sure you're not Envy-nii?" Looking around nervously, Wrath's ears perked up. "Eeek! Envy's coming! Please don't let him get me!"

A few seconds later, a cat with wild green fur walked around a corner. He looked vaguely like a palm tree. Grabbing Wrath by the scruff, he said, "Come on you idiot! Leave the stupid Darth alone, we have to go see Dante." Wrath squeaked, and twisted away, running to stand behind Darth Rocky. "Please help me!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 3rd 2013, 15:29

Darth Rocky started an illusion. Darkness surrounded them and she put her cloak back on. Wrath and her disappeared, but she left a decoy illusion of them standing there, Rocky looking stunned. She picked up Wrath and ran towards her chambers, where she put the room under lock-down, putting in a ten number pass-code allowing the room to be extremely secure.. She sat Wrath in her soft bed and made sure that the room was safe and unable to break into, mewing, "Do you need anything?" She finally finished double checking the room and laid onto the bed next to Wrath, trying not to sound worried.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw January 3rd 2013, 15:42

Wrath sniffled. "Why are you helping me? Cloudi and Mommy are nice to me, but all the army and other cats want to kill us. And the other homunculi are very mean. Even my real mommy tried to kill me. So why are you being nice?" Wrath looked up at her sadly(XD cuz hes short), and sighed. "I'll get in trouble if I don't go see Dante-sama......"
~Sloth is his adoptive mother, also a homunculi, her children tried to kill her. Dante is in charge of the homunculi, and she's seriously scary.~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 3rd 2013, 17:23

Darth Rocky was silent for a moment before answering, "Just because I'm a Darth doesn't mean I can't have a soft side. Besides, I'm one of the nicer members of the Darth Tribe." She sniffed. "Also, if you wish, I'll come if possible. I can talk to Foret about it later if I have to."

Leia walked to the river, her blasters ready as she crossed into Darth Tribe territory. With her were two droids, R2-D2 and C-3PO (You know of them already). She walked until the stronghold was in view. She glanced up at C-3PO,"You have the item, correct?"
"Yes madam. It's right here," C-3PO nodded.
"Good. Follow me," she walked up to the stronghold, seeing Darth Foret. "Darth Foret, I am here to call a temporary truce. I feel the need to do no battle, and so does the Jedi Tribe, but if we have to..." She looked down at her blaster claws. "Well, you know you'll start another battle."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content