Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DF RP: Two New Warriors - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DF RP: Two New Warriors - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DF RP: Two New Warriors

+3
Sunbeam
Ren
Frost
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DF RP: Two New Warriors - Page 2 Empty DF RP: Two New Warriors

Post by Frost December 10th 2012, 21:40

First topic message reminder :

Phantom leaped onto the Jagged Rock, and yowled," Dark Forest cats, gather here now!" She glanced sideways at Sun(beam)paw and Sun(fire)paw, who were waiting at the bottom of the boulder, their eyes gleaming with eagerness and pride.

Feral's ears pricked when he heard Phantom's call. He got up slowly and lumbered towards the Jagged Rock, joining the other high-ranked warriors. When this is over, he thought, I'll go recruit some apprentices. Its been some moons since I last did so.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

DF RP: Two New Warriors - Page 2 Empty Re: DF RP: Two New Warriors

Post by Thin Air December 16th 2012, 22:59

Thin Air cheered with the rest. Soon it wouldst be her turn... Suddenly Thin Air began to fade. "It's dawn!" She yowled before turning altogether invisible. She watched as the clearing, her clanmates, the new warriors, and her leaders faded away and she woke up in her nest.
Thin Air
Thin Air
Loner

Custom Rank : The Deceiver
WarriorPoints : 4056
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 23:03

Sunbeam watched as his day-time-clanmate faded away, and whispered quietly to Aere and Phantom, "Can you follow me? I need to talk with you." He had a suggestion he wanted to share with them.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9659
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2012, 00:36

Aere tipped her head to one side. She still wanted to show Phantom that cave. But Sunbeam needed to wake up soon, or his Clanmates would sense that something was amiss. They needed to keep the Dark Forest training a secret. "What is it? You can speak to us here. No one will eavesdrop." She directed her last statement at the cats still lingering by the Jagged Rock. At Aere's pointed glance, Fell heaved herself to her paws and wheeled away into the treelines. Several others followed her lead.

Fell paused, and glanced behind her. "Feral. Want to come a-hunting for recruits?" She liked to observe the possible apprentices before visiting them in their dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 17th 2012, 01:30

"Well, the clans might know about us, and if they do it would be bad. They could attack at any time. They might also try to recruit some of the warriors and apprentices here. So I thought we could have a spy in there midst. He or she wouldn't train here often, and would be a normal clan cat, except he would give us information about the clans; their awareness, readiness, and so on. What do you think?" Sunbeam meowed to his two leaders.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 17th 2012, 06:40

Sunbeam wrote:"Well, the clans might know about us, and if they do it would be bad. They could attack at any time. They might also try to recruit some of the warriors and apprentices here. So I thought we could have a spy in there midst. He or she wouldn't train here often, and would be a normal clan cat, except he would give us information about the clans; their awareness, readiness, and so on. What do you think?" Sunbeam meowed to his two leaders.

"There's no need," Phantom scoffed at Sunbeam's idea. "We're already training Clan cats already. They can do the spying for us." She paused for a heartbeat, thinking that her immediate rejection was a little rough, she added softly," Not that its a bad idea but we are already well prepared. Your seniors, Fell, Feral and the rest have already planned the whole thing." She jerked her head towards the direction of the high-ranked warriors.

"Why not?" Feral replied with a mischievous grin. "What's your plan? I've been keeping an eye on two ShadowClan apprentices. We haven't got many ShadowClanners here so it would be good to start recruiting more."

~ I can't think of a good name :3 ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 17th 2012, 07:37

"But StarClan might tell the medicine cats what cats are training here, and the leaders might banish them." Sunbeam meowed respectfully, not wanting to seem dis-respectful.
Ironclaw padded up to Feral. "Could I join you?" He meowed to the senior warriors. He didn't have to wake up because he was a rogue.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 07:37

Nyx heard Sunbeam and the leader's whole conversation, but she didn't pipe in. She also heard a small amount of Fell and Feral's meows, but sadly she couldn't recruit yet. She thought of waking up, but she outstreched her claws and aimed for a dead tree, landing gracefully on it's branches. She lay down, watching the camp with amber eyes lit with curiosity.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 17th 2012, 08:05

Sunbeam wrote:"But StarClan might tell the medicine cats what cats are training here, and the leaders might banish them." Sunbeam meowed respectfully, not wanting to seem dis-respectful.
Ironclaw padded up to Feral. "Could I join you?" He meowed to the senior warriors. He didn't have to wake up because he was a rogue.

~ StarClan doesn't know about the Dark Forest! They'll realize it sooner but they don't interfere with the Clans. They might give omens or prophecies but won't do that kinda stuff. Read the books! :3 ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 17th 2012, 08:12

~In the books they knew about it after a certain point. I thought we had reached that point. Sorry. Super Happy :3
Dawñ, they were on top of a rock, no one could eavesdrop on them. Razz~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 17th 2012, 08:24

~ Ohhhhhh haha well we don't wanna rush it through hm? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2012, 14:10

Fell's ears pricked. "Ah. Is it Illusionpaw and Frostpaw? Someone else entirely?" She'd been keeping tabs on a couple apprentices for the last moon. Quick glances, nothing more. But there was rumor that the two ShadowClan apprentices had received outstanding marks in their assessments. The golden brown tabby glanced over her shoulder. Fell shook her head at Ironclaw's question. "You are not yet a mentor," she answered coolly. "Soon you will wake in your nest, voluntarily or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 16:43

(Phanny, I think it's time to close this. The ceremony is over now, right? It's starting to spam up)

Nyx allowed her eyes to dart through the camp. She was bored, despite the fact she was about to wake up. She purred and jumped off the tree, pacing and waiting to wake up. She would soon be awoken, and if she started to get into something fun, she would hate to start an activity just as she woke up.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 17th 2012, 21:03

Doveshine found out that it was almost dawn. "Farewell, Katana." She muttered. She close her eyes, and woke up in the AwesomeClan camp.

"See you tomorrow night." Katana growled. "I want to train you!"
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9409
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 21:58

Nyx finally decided to wake up. Nothing else was going on here. She went to Phantom and Aere. "Farewell, my leaders," she said, bowed down on her front legs and she dissolved, awaking in her small nest on the outskirts of ShadowClan camp.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content