Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

your favorite cousin  sister and  brother Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

your favorite cousin  sister and  brother Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your favorite cousin sister and brother

+6
Caraway
Stareye
Ren
Auburnflare
Frost
Spottedpaw
10 posters

Go down

your favorite cousin  sister and  brother Empty your favorite cousin sister and brother

Post by Spottedpaw December 8th 2012, 16:09

Super Happy my favorite cousin is Ashley my favorite sister is moonpaw in your face sparkpaw and i have no brothers so post now or be gone never make look at me i'm joking so bye
Spottedpaw
Spottedpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : FLUFFIENESS!!!
WarriorPoints : 4729
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

your favorite cousin  sister and  brother Empty Re: your favorite cousin sister and brother

Post by Frost December 8th 2012, 21:20

I haven't got any siblings though I wish I had. It's pretty lonely at home with just my mum with no one to talk too. I have two cousins about the age of 8 whom I always like to play with. They're really nice and cute.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

your favorite cousin  sister and  brother Empty Re: your favorite cousin sister and brother

Post by Auburnflare December 8th 2012, 21:30

Cousin: Caroline
Sister: Gingerblaze (:
Brother: Eaglestrike (:
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14205
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 8th 2012, 21:51

Hmm..... Well, I have 3 sisters, Brooklyn (20 months), Rylee (7 years), and Ceara (17 years). I don't really have a favorite. As for cousins, I don't have any here. All my family is in New York, Ireland, Scotland, and California. Only my parents and siblings live here ): But when I do talk to my other family, I would say my favorite is Dakota, he is only a year older than me, so you know, we kind of understand each other, you know? Even though were opposite genders XD
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye December 8th 2012, 23:11

I don't got a sister, I only have one brother, and my favorite cousin? Well, I have 16 aunts and uncles, so you can imagine how many cousins I have. Razz But my favorite cousins would have to be Tiana and Rylin. I think that's how you spell Rylin anyway...
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6284
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 9th 2012, 00:18

i don't think this belongs in Other Roleplaying xD

Topic Moved To General Board

i have 7 younger cousins. 6 of them are the same age and one's two years younger Razz i'd have to say they all annoy me in their own special way, so i don't have a favourite.

i only have one sibling and even though we argue a lot i realized we have a better relationship than most siblings. oh so cheesy. well Snowdapple is my sister so yeah. she picked out my new pajamas and they're really soft and nice Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 9th 2012, 10:43

~Aw!! You like Moonpaw better? It's the glasses isn't it? Gees, she made this without me *high five!*~

Cousin: Arianna
Sister: Moonblaze
Brother: I don't have one Razz
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6191
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight December 9th 2012, 11:18

no one, I duhn have any XD
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8763
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedpaw December 9th 2012, 14:54

thanks guys plus aburnflare your brothers and sisters don't have to be on the sight don't have to be on here you can name there real names
Spottedpaw
Spottedpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : FLUFFIENESS!!!
WarriorPoints : 4729
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 9th 2012, 15:15

I have a brother of course. Razz Three cousins, but no one else. Almost never gets lonely or boring, unless Dragonclaw goes away for trips for a few days. Then I have basically no one to talk to, unless I go to someone's house.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 4th 2013, 23:36

I have no siblings so it gets really boring for me. My favorite cousin would be Carl who's 23 years old.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 09:36

Blazespirit, topics older than 2 weeks cannot be posted on. Someone should probably lock this. Its not on the site rules but the mods and admin still apply it. Smile
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye February 15th 2013, 17:35

Topic Moved To Prison; Inactivity
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6284
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down