Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

+6
Sunbeam
Ren
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 7 Empty Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 2nd 2012, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

I think there was already a Camp Half-Blood RP, but it's dead, so I thought this was alright. OKay, I just atrted reading the series, and so I'm going to put down the Cabins I know about Razz Only three sons/daughters of the Big Three (Zeus, Posieden, Hades) that's all. Smile If I'm not allowed to do this just tell me, it just didn;t say anything about it in the Site Rules. ;D

The Cabins:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Ares:
Hermes:
Apollo:
Zeus:
Posieden:
Hades:
Aphrodite:
Hephaestus:

Where do I put you?
Artemis:[b/]
[b]Auburne
Spoiler:
-DawnStorm
Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]God Parent:[/b]
[b]Year Rounder?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters!:
Name: Damian
Description: Tall, blonde-haired boy with a short, bronze knife that he keeps in his back pocket.
Personality: He is mysterious and evil. He is reserved and only talks to people rarely.
God Parent: Hades
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: No.

Name: Jessica Fralengace
Description: Tall, long haired girl with green eyes and light hair she usually wears up. She carries around her bow, in the curve of the hand-carved wood, there is a hidden dagger.
Personality: Strong and independant. But she is very helpful. Her sword skills are great but what really shines through is her usage of a Bow and Arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Year Rounder?: No.
Other: NURP!

Last edited by Sparkflame on December 28th 2012, 17:21; edited 11 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6191
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 7 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 10th 2012, 14:42

Damian looked at Cassian and tapped his sibling's shoulder. He whispered in his friedns ear "The game is over if you haven't noticed yet." He looked at his feet and turned toward his sister demanding answers. "Raven, nothing's happened much just these two," he pointed his long finger at Auburne and Christian. "Oh yeah and him." he pointed his thumb in the direction of Landon. "They seem to have creative differences." he said calmly, his voice ringing with agitation.

Jessica looked up from Aere and over to Solo dripping. "You're going to catch a cold!" she screeched and rushed over. Noticing the wounds in Nike's leg and Christian and Auburne's cut lips she pursed her lips. "Do you think you can grab a towel and help me with them?" she asked Solo wearily. Jessica was usually zipping between paitients, but now she was tied and she felt like she was going to faint, and she did. Falling backward, her head hit the ground and she blacked out, she didn't nknow why, all she knew was that it happened.

~Auburne''s Accepted Dawn.~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 10th 2012, 16:47

Auburne didn't know the girl, but she helped everyone pick her up and put her onto the infirmary bed. She helped the others feed your ambrosia and nectar to help her gain her senses, and as she helped everyone stared at her, curious of the new girl, although Chiron had already explained she is an Apollo kid. But she had the chilling thought that someone had been more suspicious and thought otherwise. She shivered and stopped for a moment. She then remembered something. She would have to tell Chiron who her real parent is. Her mother told her he can be trusted, because he had kept a million secrets Percy Jackson had told him, whom he had saved and helped her many times. Plus, Mr. D is god, and could easily sense or find out her real parent. But she continued to keep quiet, staying with the Apollo kids and helping the girl heal, knowing that she had inherited some of her uncle's powers.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 10th 2012, 17:02

Roth felt frozen by Raven's touch but he almost immediately relaxed. "People are starting to disappear and.." He paused for a moment his voice hushed so only Raven could hear. "Auburne decided to mess with Christian for no good reason. I don't trust her, there's something off about her I can feel it." He said narrowing his eyes at the girl. Jessica fainted and his eyes widened. Auburne immediately rushed to help the unconscious girl to the infirmary. "Probably fainted because of fatigue." He mumbled feeling worry for the camper. "Want to go help?" He asked but when Emily raced after Auburne to help he added, "Or... well I had something else in mind," Roth began, his signature smirk lightning his features in a devious yet adorable way. Emily is over to help Jessica and she'll be alright. We can check on her later to make sure she's ok. He thought feeling slightly guilty.

Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7816
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 10th 2012, 17:11

(Please don't kill Auburne, Birdie! Hahaha XD And also, does anyone want to like Auburne? She's 14)

When Auburne finished her part and someone had told her she can go if she wants, she walked out of the infirmary. She stopped before stepping onto the lush green grass. She looked both ways. She could just feel her mother's soothing voice telling her something; don't walk forward. She examined her soroundings, which only consisted of clusters of campers and birds, really. She stared at Christian. She somehow knew he hated her. I had tripped the boy for a reason, she thought bitterly. He was a selfish bully, and they don't survive long in this world. Her mother had taught her that, and now she despised those types of people. Even though it was uncalled for, she was angry at the boy. She suddenly regretted hurting the boy. She should of just broken the bolt. She stared around her still, debating whether to go and apologize or not take chances.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 10th 2012, 17:20

DawnStorm wrote:(Can we pretend Jaci knows Auburne really well, because when Auburne was raised by her mom's friend they were nieghbors?)

Auburne walked out of the infirmary, where she was cleaned and treated. She sat next to the girl. "Jaci?" she said with recognition. Jaci was the only one who knew her mother was Artemis. She hugged her hard. "How did you end up here?" she said, squeezing her more. She whispered softly in her ear, "I have to tell them my father is Apollo. Don't tell anyone, okay?" She sat in regular sitting position now, and talked to Jaci awkwardly.
~YES!~
Jaci smiled, "I'll tell you later. Just go play the game." I can't tell her about dad abusing me...! Then she realized, He's gone. The beautiful girl smiled as her friend walked away. She got herself up and crutched her way to the Aphrodite cabin. She found a bed and laid down, worn out, ready to sleep in a comfy bed. As she closed her eyes, she drifted into sleep.

Last edited by Forestblaze on December 10th 2012, 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2012, 18:04

Raven looked surprised at Roth's smile but soon returned it with one of her own. The girl's eyes twinkled with amusement. "And what would that be?" she asked, bumping him playfully with her shoulder. Arm swinging, her hand slid against his and made her blush slightly but she didn't apologize.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 10th 2012, 18:56

~Cassian already got the flag, Forest. Razz~
Abagail studied Auburne carefully. She was lying about Apollo, Abagail could easily tell that. But if Apollo wasn't her godly parent, who was? Ares? That would explain the uncalled for behavior. What would she gain by lying? Abagail thought. She decided to host Chiron. She walked to the big porch and asked, "Chiron, who is the girl? You may have fooled the other campers, but you know I can see through a lie."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9659
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 10th 2012, 20:53

~Sorry, I'm behind. Edited :3~

Jaci walked out of the cabin, light back in her eyes. She got out on her crutches, and went over to Abagail. She heard what she said. "What are you talking about? Auburne's god-parent is Apollo. Why would you think that?" She asked. She wanted to protect her friend, but then went over to her, not waiting to hear Abagail's reply. She hugged Auburne, "You wanna know why I'm here?"

~ANYONE WANNA LIKE JACI?! She's 13 going on 14 the next dayyy Very Happy~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 10th 2012, 21:03

So Jaci is in with the secret to. I wonder... Abagail thought. She could tell when a person was lying, and she could read Jaci like an open book. She looked at her, Abagail's grey eyes were like food steel. "I think that because all three of you are lying to me, and I intend to find out why."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 10th 2012, 21:18

Christian was sitting outside the Zeus Cabin, his hands clutching the remains of his precious crossbow. "It was a gift from my mother..." He began, his hands shaking as he spoke. "She gave it to me on my 8th birthday as a parting gift. It's gone... Broken..."

Landon tried to smile, to cheer his friend up but he didn't know how. "Can you fix it? Maybe someone could fix it?" He replied. I'm gonna go find that new girl, he thought darkly.

~ I suppose it'll be almost night time right? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 10th 2012, 21:21

(No, I don't think so. And also, I didn't break your crossbow; I broke the arrow. Auburne isn't that mean! And she'll apologize, don't worry!)

Chiron stared at Abigail. He was playing chess with Mr. D., who was leaning in his chair, staring at them, too. Chiron knew Abigail was a wise girl, and could tell through a lie pretty easily. "Not Ares, I can tell you that," he said, leaning back in his wheelchair and putting his hand in his chin, rubbing it slowly. He didn't know her real parent, but he too could tell who it was already. He didn't know what to say for the first time. Auburne stared without expression. It was hard to tell whether she was lieing or not, but she was sure Abigail would tell anyway. She crossed her arms and leaned against the big house. "I.... can't tell you," she growled, not to hostile but not completely friendly either. "And Chiron doesn't know yet, either, so don't try him." She could tell Abigail was furious. Auburne wondered what she would say next.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 10th 2012, 21:28

~ Never mind xD Can we make it that you broke the crossbow instead? I made a misunderstanding. I didn't know what a bolt was. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 10th 2012, 21:30

(Well, I don't want for AUburne to sound mean, though..... can you just take pretend to take out that part? Wait, aucually, how about Aburne gives him a knew one, and gets it blessed by her mother? Would ou like that?)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 10th 2012, 21:31

"You had best tell me." Abagail said in a low voice. "I have ways of finding out, and I don't think you want me telling the whole camp. Your choice is: Tell me, or I find out myself and tell the whole camp. It's your choice." Abagail looked at Auburne, deadly serious.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 10th 2012, 21:40

(If Auburne tells, please say she won't tell the whole camp anyway?)

Auburne laughed. "Either way, you would never figure it out," she chuckled. Chiron remained staring, watching the dispute closely. Auburne stared at the furious Abigail, eyebrows arched high. She sighed. "I'll give you a hint: My parent is a supposive virgin god." It was quite easy, but Hera, Hertha, and Artemis were virgin goddesses, but still. Either way, she was not at all afraid of Abigail telling the camp. Not like they could do anything. Ahh, Auburne is a child of Artemis, the god with no kids, so what? She stared still, staying as quiet as a shadow.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 10th 2012, 22:36

"Ask the Hephaestus kids," Brynne suggested. She plopped down beside Christian and blinked at him sympathetically. "They're you're best bet." She'd almost shattereed her short swords a couple months back. Brynne could understand Christian's devastation in the loss of his favorite weapon.

Name: Matthew Ford
Description: Tall, broad-shouldered 18 year old boy with dark hair and brown eyes. Stocky and muscular from his years working with machinery and such.
Personality: Introverted and very literal; he usually does not participate in large activites like Capture-the-Flag, although he does practice with weapons very often. He is patient and persistent, although he is blunt in speech, so it would be pointless to seek him for sympathy. Honest and trustworthy.
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: He is considered to be one of the best, if not the best engineer inn the camp. His understanding for all things inanimate is outstanding, and he is constantly making little automatons, weapons, etc.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 10th 2012, 22:48

Christian blinked and nodded. "Yes, we could ask Matthew." He got up, his crossbow cradled in his arms as he ran over towards the Hephaestus' Cabin with Landon following behind closely.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 11th 2012, 00:40

~Sure, Dawny. Smile~
Abagail thought hard. Artemis. Definately Artemis. That would explain the tracking skills and bowmanship. Yes, Artemis. She thought to herself. She looked at Auburne. "You're a daughter of Artemis. Who is you fa..." Abagail stopped herself. The goddess of the hunt wouldn't appreciate small Half-Bloods nosing around in her business.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 11th 2012, 08:10

Auburne couldn't help a smile, but it still quickly faded. She slowly walked toward Abigail. "I can't tell anyone because the gods are already mad at my mother and I. I don't need anyone telling them stuff that's not true." She said it slowly, and seriously. Chiron nodded, still examining. "Yes, that's what I was thinking, as well," he muttered a bit loudly. "And my father is unknown," Auburne added with a half-hearted smile. She wished she could hear her mother's words commenting on her decision. She somehow knew what she would say. "I hope you trust young Abigail, Auburne." She wished she could tell her something back.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 11th 2012, 16:58

Jaci walked over to Auburne and said, "Do you really want to know why I'm here? If so, talk to me when you can." She smiled and asked, "What's going on anyways? I don't know anyone here except Auburne, and no one knows who I am except for Auburne. I'm Jaci, daughter of Aphrodite and- nevermind. I don't want to talk about my dad anymore."

Felicity walked over, hearing Jaci. "I'm Felicity, daughter of Posiedon and Cassidy Jones, who died 10 years ago..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 11th 2012, 17:12

~Accepted Brighty!~

Damian shot a red glare at Auburne, overhearing the conversation. Artemis! Goddess of The Hunt! He thought crossly. He never thought much of other campers, and once on a quest he had met Artemis, it wasn't pleasant. He'd almost cut the goddess's arm in half. Though it would've been deflected by Zoe Nightshade. He frowned at the thought of the quest, himself, Raven, and Casssian had set off to return the stolen Helm of Fear to their father. Clumsy Oaf! What kind of go loses his most powerful item? he thought crossly. Mainly, if Auburne knew anything about her mother, she wouldn't be happy to see him, and Damian didn't think he would get along with her... not that he got along with most campers.

Jessica looked at Nike and went over to the girl and set to work on her leg. "How did this happen?" she asked. She liked to strike up conversation with the people she healed, she may get important information she didn't know about the Gods. She never went to school the only learning she got was the stories her mother told her and her firs fight was when she was five and she fought a Fury in her back yard, that's when her mother took her to Camp Half-Blood. She remembered the day that she was sent here. The Fury had walked by looking like a normal old lady and then she started sniffing around, she must have smelled Jessica's demigod scent because all the people on the street started running around. She had cut it with a bronze pocket knife her mother had given her. She remembered thinking Why must I be a demigod? her mother told her she was a demigod but never her godly parent, she had said that soon she would be safe, and now she returned for home and her mother taught her more about Greek Mythology, she never went to school , her mother just let her read books in Ancient Greek.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 11th 2012, 17:36

(Please don't make Damian tell, either!!! Pweetttyyy pwease? :3)

Auburne shot a glance at Christian, and trotted over to him, plotting down next to him. "Hey, Chirstian," she said, trying to sound friendly, but at the moment failing badly. "I'm sorry for breaking your crossbow, I just...... get angry at stuck-up people, no offense." She suddenly remembered a ritual her mother taught her to mend bows. This was a crossbow, and it might not work, but she figured she would try. She then shot a glance at it's cavings, and knew insantly it was bless by a god. That would help the mending. She snatched the pieces and began the ritual, and as she did her hands shot green weave-like figures over the bow, and it was suddenly together again. She had no idea how she did that, but she was lucky she did. "Your welcome, and sorry again," she mused, and handed it over to him. It had a few cracks, but they would mend by themselves, after the power settles in.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 11th 2012, 17:55

Damian looked at Auburne and walked over. "You don't know what I did to your mother, do you?" He asked, his blood red eyes glinting with amusement. "i knew you'd be too oblivious!" He cackled. Tossing his swrd in the air he laughed. "This happened, baby!" He rolled the grip along his hand and stuck it back in his belt on his black pants. Most people were intimidated at his appearance, his red eyes being the only flash of color. Black hair, black pants his pale skin and his gloves.

Here's a Pic Of Him:
Spoiler:
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 11th 2012, 18:09

~You can't just like magical bam! and fix cracked bows Dawn. o.O Demigods don't have powers like that. They don't have any powers. Besides, Phanny's character isn't eveen sitting anymore.~

Matthew glanced up as the door swung open, bringing in fresh, cool air. The inside of his workroom was hot and stuffy from the heat given off by the forge. "Hey Christian." His dark eyes flicked to the boy behind him, and added, "Landon." Wriggling his thick fingers free from the gloves, Matthew stepped away from the metalpiece he was working on. "What's up?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 11th 2012, 18:37

(It was a ritual, not magic :/ And it didn't failed a little :3 I'm not like a magician, and also in Percy Jackson they did rituals and Percy could heal himself)
Auburne stared at Damian, her eyes glinting in concentration. He looked familiar, but did not ring a bell. She only knew his first name, and that he despised Artemis. "Damian..." Auburne muttered to him. She still tried to concentrate, but still failed.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content