Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

+6
Sunbeam
Ren
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 2 Empty Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 2nd 2012, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

I think there was already a Camp Half-Blood RP, but it's dead, so I thought this was alright. OKay, I just atrted reading the series, and so I'm going to put down the Cabins I know about Razz Only three sons/daughters of the Big Three (Zeus, Posieden, Hades) that's all. Smile If I'm not allowed to do this just tell me, it just didn;t say anything about it in the Site Rules. ;D

The Cabins:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Ares:
Hermes:
Apollo:
Zeus:
Posieden:
Hades:
Aphrodite:
Hephaestus:

Where do I put you?
Artemis:[b/]
[b]Auburne
Spoiler:
-DawnStorm
Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]God Parent:[/b]
[b]Year Rounder?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters!:
Name: Damian
Description: Tall, blonde-haired boy with a short, bronze knife that he keeps in his back pocket.
Personality: He is mysterious and evil. He is reserved and only talks to people rarely.
God Parent: Hades
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: No.

Name: Jessica Fralengace
Description: Tall, long haired girl with green eyes and light hair she usually wears up. She carries around her bow, in the curve of the hand-carved wood, there is a hidden dagger.
Personality: Strong and independant. But she is very helpful. Her sword skills are great but what really shines through is her usage of a Bow and Arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Year Rounder?: No.
Other: NURP!

Last edited by Sparkflame on December 28th 2012, 17:21; edited 11 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6163
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Frost December 3rd 2012, 22:24

Landon stood in the hallway, mouth agaped at his sister's sudden appearance. When he asked for what happened, she stood there speechless with fright. Hastily grabbing a sword and a shield, he pushed past his sister and headed out of the cabin. The first thing that caught his eyes were a massive hellhound flailing wildly in the middle of camp. "What should we do? We can attack close-ranged, we'll die for sure..." His voice trailed off.

Nike, daughter of Ares, was not afraid of hellhounds. Her father once personally trained her for a week, teaching her lethal moves and the weak spots of many creatures. "Aim for its eyes!" She screamed. "Once it's blinded, we'll run up and attack!"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25604
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 3rd 2012, 22:31

~sorry I missed a lot so please don't mind if I pop in~

Cara hid in the surroundings, pocketknife unsheathed. A master of stealth (from looting convenience stores, of course), she came up ok it's back side, sliding underneath its belly and making a quick slash to its face before rolling out of the way to allow Nike passage. "Did I get anything?" she called to no one in particular, the thrill of her first monster experience momentarily blinding her.

~it's strange because Nike is a minor god Razz The goddess of victory, I think. Right o.o~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33778
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 3rd 2012, 22:41

Brynne ran after her brother. "You got it's nose and a corner of it's eye!" she called to Cara. Where were the Apollo people? She had her short swords now, but not that it did her any good.

The eyes? Solo nocked another arrow, drawing it back as she aimed for the squirming hellhound's face. The flaming arrow had just whisked around it's shoulderblade, missing by a centimeter as the creature ran around in a frenzy of confusion, anger, and pain. Nevertheless, it had caught it's coat on fire. Solo narrowed her eyes, aiming carefully. She'd have to predict to where the hellhound would move and hope for the best. As two flaming arrows were sent on their way, Solo called out to the people closer to it, "Did I get anything?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38622
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 3rd 2012, 23:16

"Now!" Landon rushed forward, sword raised, its tip pointed to the sky. Father, please lend me your strength, he willed with all his might before bringing the sword down at the hellhound's leg. The beast howled in pain, trying to crush its attacker but its eyes were of no use thanks to Solo.

Nike began to climbing up the beast, trying to reach its neck. But it's constant attempts to dislodge her made it a challenging task. Her right leg was already bleeding and her hands were aching as she clung onto it with all her strength.

( is it possible for Landon to summon a lightning bolt since he is Zeus's child?)
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 4th 2012, 00:21

(Yes, but it will leave him tired, and kill anyone within five feet. Razz. )
Abagail grabbed another arrow and aimed at one of the hell hound's calves. The arrow with the full force of her bow behind it, smashed through the skin and muscles, ripping the leg's tendons. The hound crashed awkwardly to the ground as its leg collapsed beneath it. "Come on!" She yelled, shooting another arrow that hit the hell hound in the ear.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9631
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 4th 2012, 00:46

(I'm really sorry this is so late but I've been pretty busy lately Razz)

Name: Roth
Description:
Spoiler:
God Parent: Poseidon
Other: Amazing fighter especially close combat and has mastered his powers he inherited from his God Parent. He's terrible with a bow and arrow but tries his best. He is the grandson of Percy :3 Roth is sweet, caring, brave, heroic, strong and fearless. He loves making jokes and tries to keep peace yet at times he is fierce only when necessary.

Name: Emily
Description:
Spoiler:
God Parent: Zuess
Other: Emily is very sweet, kind and a little oblivious to danger at times. She can be a little too trusting but other than that she is clever and a very well rounded demigod yet her forte is fighting. She is very good at long range weapons and close ranged weapons but is somewhat better at close range. She has a golden sword charged with electricity and a silver handle engraved with golden flower like markings with an E for Emily. The sword was given to her by Zuess himself.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7788
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 4th 2012, 05:57

I think there is no more spots for the big three. Very Happy
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 4th 2012, 07:20

Name: Ren
Description: A tall, muscular handsome boy with blue eyes and dark hair.
God Parent: Aphrodite
Year Rounder?: yes
Other: he's new here...like I'm Rping him as a new arrival. Why isn't there an Aphrodite cabin? If he can't be her son, then Ares.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13669
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 4th 2012, 16:14

~Accepted, there is a spot in the Big Three Sunbeam! Three children each Razz, and Lighty, I just started reading The Sea Of Monsters and those are the cabins I know about, I can add in that cabin, And yes Forest you may kill the Hellhound... phew!~

Jessica stood beside Solo and let loose another arrow that hit the Hellhound in the eye. "Wow," she stared for a second the shook her head and shot the Hellhound several more times. "Crap, this thing just won't die!" she cursed when the string of her bow split. "Ugh!" she raced back to her cabin to fox the bow. "This was from Apollo!" she found an extra string in her bag and began to temporarily fasten it to her bow. I always miss the good stuff! she remembered what Annabeth had told her when she first got to camp, that ADHD kept her awake in battle, it defiantly was true, because there was sweat flowing down her forehead, but she was completely awake.

Damian cursed. Father couldn't have sent this thing here, and in the name of Cerberus, why would I summon this creature... without reason that is. he smirked. Looking out of his cabin he glared. "Looks like I'm gonna have to fight this damn thing." He said under his breath. Reaching into his pocket he grabbed the small bronze blade he'd gotten from Hades and shook it. The celestial bronze knife grew into a longer sword and he went up to the hellhound. "Shoo!" he said to the black creature. When it growled at him he swiped it with his sword. Why won't this thing die? he thought angrily.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6163
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 4th 2012, 16:27

(Sorry, I already tamed the creature!!! Also, I'm adding a son of Poisiden and daughter of Zeus)
Name: Cody
Description: A good-sized, muscular tan boy with brown hair and sea-blue eyes
Godly Parent: Poisiden
Year rounder?: No
Other: Cody has always been a skillful and smart swordsman, and he reminds himself of Percy Jackson. He is not braggy one bit, if a bit spoiled.; He has been in Camp Half-blood since he was 7, and now is 16.

Name: Aere
Description: A thin, young, girl with half blonde half brown hair often worn down, with blue eyes.
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Year rounder?: No
Other: Aere is well-known throughtout camp is known for her sarcastic humor and popularity, although she is an excellent fighter, mainly with a dagger or crossbow. She is, oddly enough, not anything like her mother, besides her beauty, because she is more of a fighter and worker and not I-dont-want-to-do-this-because-it-will-smear-my-makeup, so many believe her real mother is Athena, although not true. She is smart and almost everyone loves her. She is very accomplished, as she has won many things and has sung at Hollywood once, won school president quite a few times, and has been asked out over 24 times, but every time she rejected. She is 15 years old, and has been at camp for 4 years

Nicole, constantly flinging her battle arrows, which, if it senses it is near some major artery or the heart when it impacts the victim it explodes, tried and tried to aim for many places. Each have either missed or simply hit in the wrong spot, which was unusual for her skill. Sitting atop the tree, she realized something. It was no use trying to fight the monster, given the low chances it will die anytime soon. She jumped from the top of the tall pine, inhumanly not even hurting. "STOP!!!"she screamed, and everyone stopped. Even the hellhound, for once, stopped attacking. She walked very calmly toward the humongous thing, trying to do what she had heard the hero Percy Jackson do to another hellhound, Mrs. O'Leary. She cautiously held out her hand, and touched what she thought was its nose. It was rough and stubby, but she could manage. The camp watched in surprise, caution, and awe. "it's okay, boy," she said calmly. She knew she was taking a risk, and if this did become the camp's pet, he would most likely bed attached mostly to Nicole herself, and she already had her dog Rover. But she focused on calming the creature, and when she felt content with it's loyalness, she put her hand down. "Sit, Damon," she said, and it took a second, but she repeated it more harshly, and it sat on it's rump. "His name is Damon," she said to everyone. She knew most people here knew Greek, and in this language Damon means loyal. She looked around at everyone hardly, as Damon followed her gaze. "We will take poor Damon to the arena and nurse him to full strength and health," she said, leading Damon into the arena.

Last edited by DawnStorm on December 5th 2012, 21:05; edited 3 times in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4379
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 4th 2012, 16:41

~>.> No, I called killing it, then you just post right after Sparky says ok, and you tame it. If you want to tame it, tell us! Geez~
"Hellhounds ar' not meant to be pets! I've been here longer than ya, I would know!" Felicity growled, following behind Nicole "I'm killin' the next hellhound that attacks even if ya tame it. They're born to be wild!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10184
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 4th 2012, 16:49

(Sorry, I posted right when Sparky did Razz I'll make it up later in the rp, promise)

She turned to Felicity. "So? Percy Jackson tamed that one hellhound, Mrs. O'leary. And, Felicity, Damon is huge, and it would take a while to kill him," she said, and walked on.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 4th 2012, 17:08

~There'a already three children of Zeus, Dawn.~

"Percy Jackson didn't tame Mrs. O'Leary," Solo muttered, loosening her hold on the bow. She didn't want to waste her fire arrows, and the hellhound was almost done for anyways. "Daedalus did."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 4th 2012, 17:26

"I know how to kill a hellhound. 10 years, I've been here! You weaken it, then give it a slice to the throat. See? Simple as that!" Felicity replied, annoyed, "How long have you been here again? Not that long, I reckon."

~Can they have pets? I want Felicity LAND SHARK xD JK. UNLESS SHE REALLY CAN :O~

Name: Jacinda (Jaci)
Description:
Spoiler:
God Parent: Aphrodite
Other: Jaci came to camp Half-Blood when she was done with her father physically abusing her. She knew her mother was Aphrodite so she knew just where to go: Camp Half-Blood. She couldn't find it for a while, so she starved. Finally, she made it. She is brand new, just entering camp, dirty and as skinny as can be. She is turning 13 the next day.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 4th 2012, 17:57

"7 years, Felicity. You think I wanted to let it live, either? I did it because I saw my chance, and it's better than killing the poor thing! Plus, if he's nice to me, then the rest of the campers can learn to like it, too, and he will favor them. But, so far, your impression on Damon isn't going to deep!" she screamed, getting enraged. She let him in the arena, where some nurses and campers and dryads were ready to mend the thing's wounds, if they could. "You did the right thing," said a dryad named Juniper. The dryad was a satyr Nicole remembered as Grover's old girlfriend, but she just nodded and walked out to Felicity, brushing passed her and stomped around the camp, being hounded by people asking why, some enraged, some thinking of Nicole as a hero. She took out her bow, and got her horse, Ferry, from the stables, mounted her, and disappeared into the forest, shooting arrows in the middle of her posted targets and ran along, thinking, and thinking, and thinking.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 4th 2012, 18:12

"No, 10. Get yer facts straight. And ya don't understand why I hate hellhounds, do ya?" Felicity looked down and closed her eyes tight, trying to hold back tears. She remembered the moment her true love was killed by the vicious hellhound 5 years earlier. She rejected any guy who flirted with her, because she only wanted him. Link. But he's gone. Felicity looked up and said, "Next hellhound is going to die. No matter what you say." She walked away, tears running down her cheeks.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 4th 2012, 18:15

"I think having a hellhound in the camp is too dangerous," Solo declared. "We should just kill it. It isn't that easy to tame a hellhound. Daedalus only tamed Mrs. O'Leary because they've gone through a lot of things together. Adventures and stuff. A quick, clean shot straight to its heart would make it a quick death." The small, 14 year old girl had no sympathy whatsoever for monsters. They had been the reason why she'd lost her brother and gone to Half Blood Camp in the first place.

Brynne had to admit Solo had a point. The hellhound would be useless anyways. With both eyes pierced, it would be completely blind and in agony for days. Better to "put it to sleep." She stood in the middle of the trampled grass, arms crossed over her chest. "Landon... what do you think?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 4th 2012, 18:36

Name: Raven
Description: A pale girl with long blonde and dark brown hair. Her eyes are a cool gray.
Year Rounder?: yes
Other: has a massive pet wolf-husky named Hypnos.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13669
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 4th 2012, 19:52

Name: Cassian
Description: A short boy with elegant eyebrows and black hair.
Year Rounder: Yes
Other: Is an old camper, and uses a short sword.

"Keeping a hell hound is dangerous." Abagail said. "We should kill it now. And how do you propose to feed it? It is more dangerous alive than dead."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 4th 2012, 21:24

Nicole was out of the forest, and dropped to her knees, face in hands. She had no idea what to do. She knew the hellhound was already wounded. But she also wouldn't want to betray the thing after she'd tamed and befriended the thing. She let her hands down by her sides. "I'll keep the hellhound until I know it can't be saved," she said. But the truth was, her intentions weren't to wait until she knew it could be saved. She just hoped her mother, Goddess of Wisdom, would send her some dream telling her what to do. She walked back to her cabin, stressed. She was only 12, and she couldn't handle so much pressure and stress. Immediately before she opened her cabin door, her hand barely touching the door knob, she blacked out, hitting her head hard-too hard- on the steps.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 4th 2012, 21:40

"A slice to the throat would in the thing. It takes a while to tame sucha creature. They're supposed to e wild-" Felicity stopped when she saw Nicole pass out. She picked up the girl over her shoulder and lay her on her bed. She walked away and looked at the hellhound again, pain filling her eyes once more.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 4th 2012, 21:51

Solo followed Felicity anxiously, peering into Nicole's slack face. As the daughter of Apollo, she knew a little about healing. Right now, the most she could do was trickle some nectar into the girl's mouth. That was it. There really was no apparant reason why Nicole why pass out all of a sudden. Suddenly supressing a yawn, Solo slumped down on the wooden floorboards of the Great House. The sun was just rising across the sky, and a hellhound attack had already occured. "Who summoned it anyways?" she grumbled, talking to herself as she picked at the hem of her jeans. The infirmary at the Great House was always eerily silent, the pristine whiteness of the beds bright and dust-free. Solo hated the way-to-clean feeling about the infirmary. It was a stark contrast to the life she'd lived. Always running and hiding and fighting and getting beat up by bullies larger and stronger than her.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 5th 2012, 00:09

Landon glared daggers at the retreating form of Nicole, furious at her sudden intervention. "Kill it," he muttered. "Just kill it." After a moment's thought, he said aloud," Where did this hellhound came from anyways? If someone summoned it, it'll probably bring harm to us."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 5th 2012, 00:50

Abagail looked troubled. "You guys realize this means we have a spy in camp, right? One of us" she motioned to the assembled campers, "is a traitor." She looked campers in the eyes, but nowhere did she sense evil or dishonesty..." She grabbed a rope. "We should tie this thing up. Nicole said it was tamed, but if it is, it won't object to being tied. "
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 5th 2012, 08:02

Nicole, in fact, did get her wish. The second she passed out, her mother appeared in her dreams. She didn't really even know why she DID pass out, but she was almost glad she did. She knew she was being a little over dramatic with this all, but she couldn't help it. Her mother just stared at her, for a long, long time. She then felt sweet nectar touch her tongue, and she burst awake. "Wha..." she saw everyone around her. "I know I'm being a bit dramatic about this, guys," she apologized, but then a jolt of enormous pain singed through her skull and she screamed and lay back down. "I don't...... know what's wrong," she said when the pain stopped.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content