Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG

+5
Ren
Nyx
Moonblossom
Illusion
Lilacstar
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG Empty Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG

Post by Lilacstar December 1st 2012, 09:47

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole Official RPG:

Spoiler:

INFORMATION:
Spoiler:
Chaws:
Colliering:
Spoiler:

Weather Interpratation:
Spoiler:

Blacksmithing:
Spoiler:

Search and Rescue:
Spoiler:

Navigation:
Spoiler:

Ga'Hoolology:
Spoiler:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JOINING:
Username:
Name:
Owl Species:
Mate:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY CHARACTERS:
Username: Viper
Name: Strix Emerilla
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Barn Owl (Tyto Abhal)
Mate: Looking! Very Happy

Username: Viper
Name: Fengo
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Great Grey
Mate: Looking

Please Join! Very Happy

Last edited by Viper on December 2nd 2012, 11:19; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG Empty Re: Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG

Post by Illusion December 1st 2012, 09:55

Username: Doveshine
Name: Amethyst
Appearance: Ordinary Tyto Alba
Owl Species: Barn Owl (Tyto Alba)
Mate: Looking...
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9409
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG Empty Re: Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG

Post by Moonblossom December 1st 2012, 11:23

Username: Honeyleaf
Name: Emmlui
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Barn Owl (tyto alba)
Mate: LOOKING!
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4574
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 1st 2012, 11:29

So...when do we start RPing? Ecstatic
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 1st 2012, 11:48

Hmmm I think we wait for Viper's permission, Im still kinda new on this so... I'm not really sure.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4574
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 1st 2012, 14:50

~You'll start when the creator of the RPG states that you can start~

Username: Brightstar
Name: Fell
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Barn Owl (Tyto Albus)
Mate: ~

Name: Gemini
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Snowy Owl (Bubo Scandiacus)

Name: Niva
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Great Horned Owl

Last edited by Brightstar on December 1st 2012, 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 1st 2012, 15:40

Okay, I'm ready
USERNAME: DawnStorm
NAME: Eavee (Eve)
APPEARANCE: Beautiful pure white owl with (unusually) blue eyes:
PICTURE:
OWL SPECIES: Snowy Owl
MATE: -

NAME: Artemis
APPEARANCE:
PIC:
OWL SPECIES: Barn Owl
MATE: Strix Emerilla

NAME: Athena
APPEARANCE:
PIC:
OWL SPECIES: Short-eared owl
MATE: -

<blockquote>

</blockquote>

Last edited by DawnStorm on December 2nd 2012, 11:13; edited 2 times in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 1st 2012, 19:12

@Viper: When are we RPing?
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 1st 2012, 22:14

Lol patience...? Viper probably hasn't seen this yet. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 1st 2012, 22:21

Honeyleaf, Artemis can be your owl's mate! He's tyto alba, and free!!!
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 2nd 2012, 11:05

Username: Rockpetal
Name: Yin -- Yang
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Barn Owls (Tyto Albus)
Mate: Nope -- Nope

Username: Rockpetal
Name: Shalyn (Meaning Sun Bolt/Sun Ray)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Northern Pygmy Owl
Mate: Nope
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 2nd 2012, 11:26

~ ALLL ACCEPTED!! Very Happy~

Strix Emerilla sat down in the Dinning Hollow, next to Fengo, the Great Grey who lead the Guardians of Ga'Hoole, her old friend.
"So...." Fengo began awkwardly, ruffling his plumage.
"Yeah....." Strix Emerilla said, looking around the dinning hollow that slowly grew more crowded as owls gathered for their first meal of the night; Breaklight.
"The colliers seem to be doing very well this season, Strix Emerilla.."
"Yeah, there has been no shortage of wild fires this season."
"Have you finished the parilment document on the weather patterns yet?"
"Almost, we just need two more nights to complete it..."
"Ahh..."
They trailed off into a awkward silence again as they waited for their friends to arrive.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 2nd 2012, 11:37

Smelling and hearing the joys of Breaklight, Eavee nudged Artemis, whom earlier she was awkwardly talking to. They swooped down, powerful wings beating the current of the sky. They sat next to Fengo and Strix Emerila, who many called Strix (is that alright?). Artemis, at the sight if Strix, ruffled his feathers proudly, trying to be brave. "So," Eavee said, making Artemis slump down. "Recently, my students have spotted new constellations. There are many no owl has recorded, as it turns out," she said, trying to act surprised. Surprisingly quiet, Artemis looked at Strix, then to the stars, obviously not thinking about the conversation.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 2nd 2012, 11:42

Amethyst sat alone, waiting for her meal to come. She hoped there was a forest fire tonight, since she just got tapped a few nights ago.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 2nd 2012, 12:03

While Eavee and Strix chatted almost non-stop with Artemis still peeping in now and then, Athena was talking to her boss, but when her boss finally trailed off and started talking to someone, Athena noticed Amethyst and swooped down. "Amethyst!" Athena said happily, addressing her acquaintance. "You look lonely.... why don't you finish up and we can fly around the hollow together? I can get Strix and Eavee, we all need a girl's night around the hollow," she said, digging into her meal.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 2nd 2012, 15:20

"New Constellations? Interesting. Would you make a map of the new constellations, Eavee. We could be having to deal out new navigation plans." Fengo observed. Fengo blinked, his yellow eyes brillant in the early evening. Lowering his voice, Fengo added, "We must also check out if these new constellations have anything to do with all the hagsfiend reports we've been receving lately."

Strix Emerilla chimed in distractedly, "Yes. My chaw has also been gathering alot of news about 'rouge' fires all across the five kingdoms. I do believe there might some stirrings. I suppose I shall take the Colliering chaw out for an investigation, Lord Fengo?" Strix Emerilla asked, looking up from her cup.

"Yes, but please report back if we have any reports of Hagsfiends. I don't want a fight on our feathers, because with the Colliering chaw so small, it would be a death sentence. Strix Emerilla nodded, and returned to her moony thoughts about Artemis.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 2nd 2012, 15:56

"I could take some of the Search and Rescue chaw with the Colliering, Lord Fengo," Fell offered, ruffling his massive wings. "We won't go for a fight, but if the Hagsfiends attack, then we could defend the Colliering chaw." The news about strange happenings had made him edgy.

Gemini hopped over to the group, eyes bright with interest. "I've discovered several new constellations to the south yesterday," she announced, cocking her head.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 2nd 2012, 16:08

"Excellent Idea, Fell. I hope with acompany Strix Emerilla and the colliering chaw will do some well. I have a twinge in my gizzard suggesting a fight might happen. But never mind, you leave after the Breaklight meal." Lord Fengo decided, finishing the rest of his meal.

Strix Emerilla nodded, and finished her meal danitly. Looking up at Fell, she blinked her amber-honey eyes, and asked, "So Fell, who shall we take exactly. I suggest no young ones for this trip because it probablly ll get ugly." Strix Emerilla said, taking off on a powerful downstroke, and then landed beside the larger male Barn Owl.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 2nd 2012, 16:56

Eavee wasn't too excited about the colliering or search and rescue and hagsfiend, she was much more interested in Gemini's constellation, but knew the subject wasn't focused on that. "I believe you should take you best owls, Fell and Strix. Hagsfiends are no joking matter," she chimed in. "Speaking of, I do believe these strange new constellations may be the work of the hagsfiends. Filthy things," she said again. She pulled out one of her charts that she found most strange under the table, where she left it to present to Fengo. "You see this," she said to the group, pointing the the strange constellation that was shaped like an owl with an arrow through his heart. She could tell the others, except Gemini, didn't understand what it was. She often had these problems with owls in other chaws. "You see, it's strange.... like an owl with an arrow through it's heart," she said, and the group let out a sigh of recognition. "One of my students gave me this, and I showed it to Gemini," she said, gesturing to Gemini. "Perhaps I should go with the party, Lord Fengo? I could help guide the party, because I have a theory this newfound constellation have to do with the Hagsfiend's whereabouts, and also I should question them." The group fell silent as Eavee was waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Oh, and about the mission, Fell," Artemis piped, and everyone turned to him awkwardly. "Can I go with your party? You know I'm one of you best owls," he said, completely off topic.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 2nd 2012, 19:01

Amethyst stared at Athena blankly. "Sure..." she said. Amethyst wasn't sure why, but she seems to have lost her enthusiasum.

~LOL is that how you spell it?~
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm December 2nd 2012, 19:14

Username: Windystorm
Name: Blaithe
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Barn Owl
Mate: None

Name: Hamish
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Lesser Sooty Owl

Name: Garmore
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Eurasian Hawk Owl

Name: Dacri (day-cree)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Burrowing Owl
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 2nd 2012, 21:08

Fell dipped his head in agreement with Strix. "There's trouble to come. I feel it in my bones." The feathers on his wings ruffled slightly as he pictured the ugly, dull yellow color of the Hagsfeinds' eyes. "I'll be bringing Artemis," Fell decided after a couple moments. The large owl blinked thoughtfully as he continued, "And Yin. They're two of the my best." He could bring more of his Search and Rescue chaw, but he wanted most of them to stay behind and guard/rest. "Who are you bringing, Strix?"

Gemini stared at Eavee in puzzlement. "Question the hagsfeinds?" she checked, not sure that she'd heard right. "But Eavee, how are we going to question them? They'll attack us for sure!" The white owl was no coward, but she tried to avoid skirmishes at any cost. Wounds, Gemini had learned, led to being held in the infirmary for days. It was almost unbearable to her, as she loved being out in the open air than anything else.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 2nd 2012, 21:45

Eavee looked at Gemini, nodding. "Yes," she said thoughtfully, not at all regretting her decision. "We have Fell and Artemis going, right? They are the best warrior owls I have met, and not to mention Yin. They could certainly take down a single hagsfiend to take to the tree." Eavee smiled her friendly, adventurous, young smile. "And, I have you going, and between you and me, we could talk and taunt the creature until it spits out what it can," she assured, and looked back at the groups.

Artemis beamed, puffing his chest out again to look tough for Strix. He instantly, knowing not to get to excited, dipped his head formally and in understanding, showing he wasn't trying to act like an excited owlet. "Sir," he said understandingly. He turned his head instantly to Eavee and Gemini. "Eavee, Gemini, do you truly trust we could hold down one of those devils for intimidation? It's a very risky and sounds almost impossible," he said, then looking at Fell for backup. But he knew Fell, being his best friend, and Eavee, his very good friend, and they were no cowards. He knew both would accept his questioning. He, also, was no coward, being of his chaw, but fool's errands went beyond his standards. Then again, it could be done.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 3rd 2012, 01:01

Username: Sunbea
Name: Apollo
Description: A huge brown and black owl with yellow eyes. He has only one eye; he lost the other in a spwcies
Owl species: Tawny Owl
Mate: none
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9659
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 3rd 2012, 02:35

I suppose we can make Hagsfiends characters right? Or who would we fight? Razz
What magical properties can they have? Examples? I don't want to be unrealistic but I hope these characters are okay...

Username: Phantom
Name: Aries
Appearance: Dark gray owl with magnificent white wings, streaked with red. Has full body armour which covers everything except his wings

Username: Phantom
Name: Frost
Appearance: Beautiful white owl with golden specks on her tail feather. Her wing-tips are stained red.

I suppose in the movie the Hagsfiends has red markings on their body right? And there are guards too. I'm not sure if this is okay XD
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next