Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan's Beginning Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan's Beginning Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindClan's Beginning

2 posters

Go down

Solved WindClan's Beginning

Post by Ren November 21st 2012, 23:43

This forum is pretty much a new thread, and it can really go anywhere, as long as it has to do with WindClan's warriors and we don't have like MoonClan warriors entering the forum and stuff. YOU MUST BE WINDCLAN AND USE YOUR CAT'S BIO. Really there's no limit other than that! Do what you want! Here, I'll start:

Dawnstorm awoke, bewildered and dazzled, with a start. She had horrible dreams last night. She imagined a great battle between WindClan and ShadowClan, and the fight did not end well. She rises from her mossy bed in the Warrior's den, now aware it's far past sunhigh and her duties must be started. That bushy, mossy flatland is completely wiped out of any other cats. Dawnstorm sat alone, admiring the scenery. She glanced back up at the sun, returning to somberness, and stalked out the bushy den entrance/exit.

Last edited by DawnStorm on November 22nd 2012, 22:21; edited 1 time in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: WindClan's Beginning

Post by Windystorm November 22nd 2012, 09:24

(Dawnstorn, this sounds pretty cool but I'm not sure it's in the right place. The Windclan rp forum is usually for rps that take place years after the clans started, when our cats were alive. It might belong in 'Other rp' then, but Bot will probably take care of it if it does Razz)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4043
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 22nd 2012, 09:26

Windystorm wrote:(Dawnstorn, this sounds pretty cool but I'm not sure it's in the right place. The Windclan rp forum is usually for rps that take place years after the clans started, when our cats were alive. It might belong in 'Other rp' then, but Bot will probably take care of it if it does Razz)
Yeah, I know. Imma noob XD what exactly should I put? I kinda want a regular rp for the clan, but I want to start it over, not from the begginng, but just like a new start
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 22nd 2012, 09:30

I guess we already have like 'a new start' rp because I closed the original rp topic for the new one, but you could always have a hunting rp, or a training rp. You could just make an rp for someone else to join in, like your cat was just running on the moor when ___ ran in and etc. Razz
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4043
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content