Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join!

+3
Russetstar
Flameblossom
Scarheart
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! Empty A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join!

Post by Scarheart June 28th 2013, 08:41

This topic is about the new beginnings in Shadowclan. Since the last topic is now inactive I just thought that I will be nice to have a new Shadowclan RPG. We will be have our regular deputy, leader, medicine cat(s) and warriors. hope you enjoy the new Shadowclan RPG.

Rules:

1. you may RPG as your self

2. No spamming

3. No godmodding

4. If you don't wanna Rp as your self fill this out below

5. Shadowclan has there regular leader, medicine, and deputy!

6. Have fun!!

Create your own cat:

WCF name
name
rank
looks
personality
3 main traits
mate
kits
story line
other

Rp as yourself:

WCF name
rank
personality
3 main traits
mate
kits
story line
other

Not that's out of the way I am Rping as myself:

Wcf name: Scarheart
personality: loyal, sweet, caring, honest, helpful and strict at times
3 main traits: loyal, hinest and caring
Mate: none
kits: none
storyline: The day she joined WCF she knew she would become apart of the Shadowclan League
other: none

Wait to be accepted please. Russetfeather and icestar are able to accept you too.

Last edited by Scarheart on June 29th 2013, 17:42; edited 1 time in total
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10858
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! Empty Re: A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join!

Post by Flameblossom June 28th 2013, 13:26

WCF name: Flamepaw
Name: Tawnyrose (Please don't steal name I'm going to use it as my username someday in the future on this site)
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Has a sharp tongue, kits annoy her, rude, but can be a little nice when the time is right
3 main traits: Hates ThunderClan, rude, secretly has a soft spot for Twolegs
Mate: Anyone?
Kits: Expecting
Story line: She actually used to be ThunderClan, but when her worst enemy became leader and he kicked out Tawnyrose and all her friends. Tawnyrose joined ShadowClan. (Snowlily was not her worst enemy this was in the past so now Tawnyrose's enemy is kinda dead.)
Other: N/A

Last edited by Flamepaw on July 1st 2013, 13:42; edited 2 times in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12857
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! Empty Re: A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join!

Post by Scarheart June 28th 2013, 13:33

accepted! three more to go.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar June 28th 2013, 16:39

WCF name: Russetfeather
personality: bubbly, loud, bold
3 main traits: Fierce, Bold, Arrogant sometimes.
mate:N/A
kits: N/A
story line: Born into ShadowClan. Grew up as normal ShadowClan cat.
other: N/A
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6878
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 16:54

WCF name: Lightningstorm (Soon Dare)
name: Falconchaser
looks: A huge brown tabby tom with long hair and intense golden eyes.
personality: Falconchaser is very stubborn and opinionated. He always give his opinion, even when not particularly asked. He's also brave and wary of threats as well as other Clan cats. Another thing about him is that he loves his Clan the most and would do anything for them. He'd make a great father one day.
3 main traits: Stubborn, opinionated, and loyal.
mate: anyone?
kits: maybe?
story line: Born in ShadowClan with a rogue father who he's never known and a sickly mother who died shortly after giving birth to him. He was rebellious as an apprentice but has started to wise up and ended up a great warrior.
other:
Falconchaser:
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13699
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 28th 2013, 16:59

All accepted one more to go.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 28th 2013, 17:16

Someone PLEASE join! i am itching to start this thing!
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 1st 2013, 08:58

Well I guess I should join since I'm ShadowClan leader haha

WCF name: Icestar of ShadowClan (Icestar)
personality: do I really have to fill this out if I'm RPing as myself? ((ah, whatever. Copied from my warrior sheet)):

Personality: Icestar is proud of ShadowClan, to a fault. She is fiercely protective of her clanmates and friends. Icestar is an avid supporter of the Warrior Code and doesn't like anyone who thinks the Code can be broken in certain situations. Even though Icestar seems strict, like any other cat she loves having fun and hanging with her friends. Icestar tries to keep a peaceful outlook on situations, and not rush into battle blindly.

3 main traits: Icestar's pelt is snow-white, with small dots of gray fur on the tip of her tail and the bridge of her nose. Her pelt is medium-length, but no matter what she does, the fur on her underbelly is always longer than the rest of her fur, and tends to drag on items she leaps over. She has a small scar behind her left ear from an eagle when she was a kit. There are patches of grey fur on the tips of her ears. Maybe her best features are her eyes, which are a shocking ice blue and contrast sharply with her white pelt. Icestar is missing a claw on her left foot, for reasons no one can understand.
mate: um... well techically Shadowstorm but I have a feeling he isn't going to join this RP so.. no one?
kits: none
story line: Icestar has been the ShadowClan leader for many moons and has seen her Clan through times of strength, weakness, and betrayal. ((um should I think of a more involved storyline than this before we start?))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4814
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 1st 2013, 09:42

Of course you are accepted! Wink We may start the RPing.

Scarheart appeared out of the warrior's den. She stretched out her paws and went to get a cold drink of water.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 13:28

~Can someone please be Tawnyrose's mate? She's expecting kits, so there has to be a father.~

Tawnyrose padded into the nursery, her belly as large as ever. The kits could come any day now. She sighed as she looked around the lonely nursery. Tawnyrose knew she wouldn't be lonely for long, since the kits would come soon.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 1st 2013, 14:43

-Falcon could? ^-^-

Falconchaser lounged on the edge of camp, snoring softly after a long night patrol.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 15:00

~Yeah, sure! You mean them being mates, right?

Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 1st 2013, 15:07

-Yeah, he'll be a great father. Even if him and Tawny aren't close, he'll love those kits <3-

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 1st 2013, 15:23

Scarheart came back and decided to gather a patrol. " falconchaser wanna go on a patrol with me. I still need to gather other cats?" she asked.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 1st 2013, 15:45

WCF name- Nocte
Name- Pantherglare
Age- 23 moons
Gender- Female
Rank- Warrior
Looks- A dark gray tabby she-cat with cold blue eyes. Pitch-black stripes line her compact frame, and fades slightly as they go down her legs. Her paws are slightly larger than average, and her razor-sharp claws are proportional to her paws, not the rest of her body.
Personality- Cold and easy to irritate, she can be brutally honest and likes to keep others at a distance. She's awfully negative and pessimistic, but also highly intelligent and level-headed.
3 main traits- Cold, negative, and intelligent
Mate- N/A
Kits- N/A
Story line- Born in ShadowClan; her father was a pure-Clan cat but her mother's parents were both rogues. Was an excellent apprentice and warrior despite her unlikeable personality.
Other-
Spoiler:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 1st 2013, 15:46

Falconchaser lifted his large head, golden eyes drowsy. "Yeah, I suppose. Just got off night patrol at dawn....we going hunting?" he yawned and stretched, thick muscles rippling under his tabby pelt. The tom was massive and built for fighting rather than hunting, but tended to be a good hunting partner at times.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 1st 2013, 16:17

" yes we are going hunting." She left to get others. She got two more cats. " ready to go?"
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 16:19

~Hay Scarheart, can I be one of the other cats going on the patrol, even though I'm a pregnant cat?~

Tawnyrose sighed. "I'm sure the kits won't mind I'm going on a quick hunt," she mewed. She trotted out of camp with the patrol.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 1st 2013, 16:22

" sure you can come the more cats the more prey" she laughed. " everyone ready?"
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 1st 2013, 17:29

Icestar woke up and walked around camp, admiring her beautiful clan. She shook her pelt out and dislodged a couple of clumps of moss and feathers stuck in her fur. She saw the hunting patrol beginning to leave, and she bounded up to them. "Enjoy the hunting! May StarClan be in your favor! Tawnyrose, be careful! Don't push yourself too hard. I bet your kits will enjoy the fresh air, but try not to push yourself so far that you end up harming them." Icestar flicked Tawnyrose's shoulder affectionatly with her tail. "You know all the cats in ShadowClan are really excited about your kits!"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4814
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 1st 2013, 17:50

" Trust me Icestar, I will stay close to her." she yelled. She vanished into the brambles. "
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 18:30

Tawnyrose gave her belly a few quick licks and turned her attention back to Scarheart. "Ready," she meowed. Tawnyrose nervously glanced behind her as she walked out of camp. She shook her head. I'm ok. The kits will be ok. You need to stop worrying, she thought to herself.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 1st 2013, 18:55

~Did my character get accepted..?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar July 1st 2013, 19:29

"Heyheyhey. Where you guys going? The morning patrol isn't this early." Russetfeather stated walking from her den. "Tawnyrose have you lost your mind? You're about to have kits and you're wandering around the forest?" Russetfeather added. She flicked her tail in authority and gave a look of charisma to the cats.

EDIT: Yeah Brighty, I'll accept you because Scarheart said I could.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6878
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 1st 2013, 21:16

~Mkay.~

"Just you wait. With your luck, a fox will attack while you're on patrol, and then the other warriors will risk a whole lot of more injuries trying to protect you," Pantherglare commented archly, looking at Tawnyspots with undisguised derision as she padded over to the others. "In my opinion, you should just stay in the nursery where you belong like any other self-respecting queen. It'll save a lot more other cats from worrying and missing something important while patrolling."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next