Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ashfur? (Warning: Spoilers)  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ashfur? (Warning: Spoilers)  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashfur? (Warning: Spoilers)

+2
Icestar
Auburnflare
6 posters

Go down

Ashfur? (Warning: Spoilers)  Empty Ashfur? (Warning: Spoilers)

Post by Guest July 12th 2012, 22:56

Why the heck is Ashfur in StarClan?

I mean, before he died, he showed absolutely no regret for anything that he did in his life. He went to his grave still wanting revenge on Squirrelflight and being prepared to kill her family for it. Doesn't that make him kind of a bad guy?

People say he was just hurt, and sure, he has a sad backstory, but so do a lot of the villains in the series. People saying his mother died shouldn't even justify any of his actions, since half the characters in the series have had their mother die. The only real reason I saw for him trying to murder people were because Squirrelflight broke up with him, and they didn't have that much of a relationship in the first place. It's not like they told each other they loved them, or anything.

So, doesn't this make him a bit of a bad guy? I mean, I think he would fit well into the Dark Forest...Tigerstar could easily use him to get what he wants just because Ashfur seems to want revenge so badly.

Thoughts? Where do you think he should be?

Back to top Go down

Ashfur? (Warning: Spoilers)  Empty Re: Ashfur? (Warning: Spoilers)

Post by Auburnflare July 12th 2012, 23:08

I totally agree! But he was one of my favorites before he went insane. :3 Why does he get to be in StarClan? >.>
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14207
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar July 12th 2012, 23:15

I don't know why, but I've always really liked Ashfur. I was a little bit surprised too that he went to StarClan. I think he just cared way too much about Squrrielflight and never moved on so he turned kind of evil. But I still think he should be in StarClan. The Dark Forest has truly evil cats and Ashfur wouldn't really fit in.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15908
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 13th 2012, 05:42

Well, the Dark Forest is full or murderer's. Asufur wasn't much of a murderer. Like Tigerclaw, Thitsleclaw, Hawkfrost :3

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6193
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 13th 2012, 09:40

I agree with Icestar. He wasn't actually evil, just a bit insane. (well okay maybe more than a bit Razz) Love can do strange things to people.
He didn't even really commit a crime. And the Dark Forest is for cats who are serious criminals.
But anyways I was actually surprised to see him in StarClan.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13273
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 13th 2012, 10:38

Evil isn't the best word to describe Ashfur. Rash, selfish, overly jealous, and yes, insane, would do better. He isn't like Tigerstar or Maplestream, but what he tried to do is still unjustified. Ashfur lost Squirrelflight to Brambleclaw, but Thrushpelt also lost Bluestar to Oakheart, and Thrushpelt didn't go crazy. Thrushpelt also didn't try to make Bluestar watch as he tried to kill her kits, and he didn't want to reveal her secrets in front of everyone either. I think Ashfur should not have gone to StarClan.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 13th 2012, 10:54

Hmm that's true. WAIT YOU MEAN I'M EVIL?!?!?! *feels betrayed* don't you mean MapleSHADE? Razz
If there was a realm that's for the angry/insane cats that don't deserve to be in StarClan but it's not Dark Forest either because they weren't exactly evil or that bad, Ashfur would be in it.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 13th 2012, 11:00

Er yeah, Mapleshade. Your names are too similiar. -.- Well, I don't think Ashfur is really that much insane. He is a little, but it isn't the word that sums up his character. Maybe like thhe Underworld, the afterlife in Warriors should have a "Fields of Asphodel" for cats who do not deserve StarClan, but aren't accepted to the Dark Forest either.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 13th 2012, 11:09

Right! That's what I was trying to say. They should have a sort of "middle realm."
And hey, it's not my fault! I like my name! Razz
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Northclaw July 13th 2012, 17:20

I changed my mind. I agree with Icetail. He deserves to be in StarClan-- Ehem, Icestar.
Northclaw
Northclaw
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4408
Male Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down