Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ha. "Ashfur was abandoned." Ha.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ha. "Ashfur was abandoned." Ha.

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:06

To everyone who says that Ashfur was abandoned by his friends and family and was alone in ThunderClan:

The Sight, page 285 wrote:
"Ashfur?" Ferncloud had left the nursery and was padding toward her brother.
Lionpaw knew that their mother, Brindleface, had been killed by Tigerstar to give the other dog pack a taste for cats' blood. Ferncloud would have only the worst memories of dogs.
"Be careful." The she-cat rubbed her cheek along Ashfur's.
"Don't forget I've outrun a dog pack before," he meowed.
"You had me at your side then," she reminded him.
"And now I have you and your kits to protect." He licked her between the ears. "I won't let you down."

Back to top Go down

Re: Ha. "Ashfur was abandoned." Ha.

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:07

Haha ashfur, you were so 'abandoned' another reason to hate him I guess. Looks like you still got your sis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:09

This is why I get so irked when people use this argument. He's not crying in his little emo corner all by himself. He has his sister. He has nieces and nephews. He was never abandoned.

Like I try to explain to people, his family life had nothing to do with when he went nuts. He just did it because he just could not move on with life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:11

Ashfur wasn't abandoned. He was toyed with; used to make Brambleclaw jealous by Squirrelflight. Never abandoned. He had his sister and Thornclaw, who seemed to be his closest friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:12

Goldenstream wrote:Ashfur wasn't abandoned. He was toyed with; used to make Brambleclaw jealous by Squirrelflight. Never abandoned. He had his sister and Thornclaw, who seemed to be his closest friend.

Just so you know, the Erins have confirmed that Squirrelflight was NOT using Ashfur Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:14

Nighthawk wrote:
Goldenstream wrote:Ashfur wasn't abandoned. He was toyed with; used to make Brambleclaw jealous by Squirrelflight. Never abandoned. He had his sister and Thornclaw, who seemed to be his closest friend.

Just so you know, the Erins have confirmed that Squirrelflight was NOT using Ashfur Wink

That doesn't explain her horrid behaviour. She seemed only to be around Ashfur when Brambleclaw was getting under her fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:17

Goldenstream wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:

That doesn't explain her horrid behaviour. She seemed only to be around Ashfur when Brambleclaw was getting under her fur.

That's Ashfur's own fault.
When she was alone with Brambleclaw, he would randomly pop in like a moron and gush about her and his apprentice. He would practically stalk her around and jump into things without thinking, "Maybe she can handle this herself?"
She never was horrid to him--she saw him as a friend, but was annoyed whenever he tried to protect her. She didn't need protecting. She didn't want protecting. Squirrelflight needed a cat who would understand her and match her perfectly, and Ashfur wasn't it. She was happy whenever he was around, but she didn't feel the same way. She managed well without him whenever Brambleclaw got under her fur. Heck, I can pick up many situations where Ashfur butts into the conversation or where he wasn't around during one at all.
He never told her that he loved her, so again, his own fault. And yet he believes he can just cause her pain because she wasn't mooning over him? Ashfur needed to get over it. There were other cats to love.
His actions for murder were stupid, unjust, and unsympathetic. There is absolutely nothing okay with it.
He became disloyal to his leader and spiteful to Squirrelflight when she was being perfectly mellow around him, looking for trouble and opportunities to ruin some poor cat who did not use him in any way and was perfectly fine with him until he insulted Brambleclaw, who had been his friend before. That's when she was angry with him, and that's when she cut off any relationship with him. She offered friendship, and he rejected it.
He lived a moron, and he died a moron. And he should be rotting in the Dark Forest for eternity. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart on May 8th 2013, 18:23

I'm officially creeped out. Did you all get some telepathic message that Ozone made a warriors discussion topic and you guys all have to come on one after the other? Explain to me how that works ._. Lol seriously

Anyway, I have to agree that Ashfur was stupid to think he was always alone. He pitied himself throughout the book but really he had everybody around him. I never really liked him

Small post but mainly I was commenting on the chain reaction going on in this topic here Razz
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 4601
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:26

Torrentheart wrote:I'm officially creeped out. Did you all get some telepathic message that Ozone made a warriors discussion topic and you guys all have to come on one after the other? Explain to me how that works ._. Lol seriously

Anyway, I have to agree that Ashfur was stupid to think he was always alone. He pitied himself throughout the book but really he had everybody around him. I never really liked him

Small post but mainly I was commenting on the chain reaction going on in this topic here Razz

Tbh, I think everyone secretly loves the heat of debate Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 8th 2013, 18:55

Maybe Hollyleaf should chase Ashfur into the Dark Forest, like Bluestar did to Thistleclaw. (True fact).

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Glow on May 28th 2013, 17:21

Ashfur fangirls just use that complaint to make people feel bad for him, when he was just nuts and crazy in the noggin =P
Him being "alone, abandoned and depressed" are just excuses for them -3-
Honey Glow
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 1912
Female Posts : 29

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content