Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Odd Flightclan - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Odd Flightclan - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Odd Flightclan

+4
Noxe
Lightclaw
Auburnflare
Hazelstar
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Odd Flightclan - Page 2 Empty The Odd Flightclan

Post by Hazelstar June 21st 2012, 16:00

First topic message reminder :

-Prologue/Background Story Of Flightclan-
Welcome to Flightclan! It's a usual clan right? That's where your wrong.
In Flightclan, only the best, most mighty Varg(Wolves) are accepted. These wolves have unatural abilities, ones only worthy of Flightclan, and Flightclan only. They can have the brains of humans, see into water, and even shapeshift. But lately... unnatural amounts of odd behaviors have been habiting themselves into the Varg, and the Lera(All the other animals) have been getting worried. Lera themselves have always found that they don't have these powers within there species, only the Varg. It wasn't until one leader, one Varg that stood out. By the way she walked, by the way she talked, it was obvious her powers were above others. Her Dragga (Male Alpha) and her walked the territories of Flightclan. As a Drappa (Female Alpha) Morgra wanted power. Her power in general was a deadly one. To see into the minds of other Lera, and kill/control them on command. At first.. Flightclan expected that Morgra was just special, that this 'mood' would just move on with age. It wasn't until she killed her Dragga that Flightclan started to look toward Lera for help. Especially the Varg who could communicate with the Lera.
This RPG starts when Morgra is a leader!
At warrior age is when they start finding out if they have powers or not! Varg's without power usually get abandened... when other's get accepted! Lately though, all of them have been getting accepted, and fights are breaking out in Flightclan, about what to do with so many 'talented' Varg. Thing's just get crazier when Morgra murders her Dragga, Fell. With Fell dead... where can Flightclan look now? Will they fall apart, rule under Morgra's crazy controls, or all turn against Morgra, and get rid of her for good..? It's all up to you.
Join Flightclan Today!
Please procede by filling out the sheet below, and we'll see if your worthy of Flightclan! (You will be worthy... maybe if we have a few Varg with no powers... just to add some excitement!) Also, if you choose to be a Lera, please tell us what animal you are! (Can be anything!)

Name-
Gender-
Mate-
Lera or Varg?-
Power/Ability (Be inventive!)-
Description-
Personality-

My RPG Characters-
Name- Morgra
Gender- Female
Mate- Fell (deceased)
Lera or Varg?- Varg
Power/Ability (Be inventive!)- Can look into Lera's/Varg's minds and kill/control them instantly.
Description- Pure black wolf with brilliant amber eyes that seem to look farther than just your face.
Personality- Controlling, ruthless, ambitious.
Name- Larka
Gender- Female
Mate- N/A
Lera or Varg?- Lera, Red Tailed Hawk.
Power/Ability- N/A Is Lera.
Description- Normal Hawk look with gentle blue eyes, unusual for her bird.
Personality- Kind, with brilliant fighting skills, and caring personality.

Flightclan Members (There is no deputy)-
Morgra -Leader- (Silversnow)
Kar (Icee)
Lightning (Lightning... XD)
Four (Brightstar/Phoenixwing)
Ebony -Morgra's Sister- (Ivystar)
Tris (Silversnow)
Lera Members (When needed, later in the RPG)-
Larka -Red Tailed Hawk- (Silversnow)
Alanna -Bald Eagle- (Maplestream)
Zephyra -Lynx- (Brightstar/Phoenixwing)
Kamenwati- -Giant Black Panther- (Lightning)
Saige -Red Robin- (Sparkfire)
If you've read them, this is along the lines of The Sight Books, by Clement-Davies, but I've changed it up a bit ^.^

Last edited by Silversnow on June 25th 2012, 13:48; edited 9 times in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7127
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

The Odd Flightclan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Odd Flightclan

Post by Sparkfire June 22nd 2012, 12:25

Ohhh whoops! I'll edit that. Thanks Maple!~
Sparkfire
Sparkfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Call me Sparky!
WarriorPoints : 4375
Female Posts : 40

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 6000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 14:42

Accepted ^.^ Did I miss anyone?
And we can start roleplaying now! c:
Morgra stood above her new pack. A few wolves shook with fear.. others stood proud under her rule. Fell is dead... Fell is dead. The words were spreading through the forest like wild fire, faster than wild fire. Her tail twitch with excitement, this was what she was born to do. Be a Drappa of Flightclan, Fell had meant nothing to her.

Larka flew above the clan, her wings catching air currents on occasion. Suddenly, she pulled her wings close to her body and she dived downward. Just before she hit the tree line, she opened up her wings and landed smoothly on an giant oak. Just below her, a she-wolf stood growling at the pack. Was she growling, or was she talking? She fluffed her feathers in annoyance, Even if I can't understand these Varg, the wolves below her are shaking.. I wonder what's going on..
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 14:49

Lightning growled in disapproval. "Morgra,you are evil and will bring FlightClan to an end. I refuse to be a part of it,so allow me to leave." She called confidently. The golden she-wolf's stunning yellow eyes darkened with detest. Dark storm clouds clustered above the wolves, threatening to let loose hail and rain.

Kamenwati prowled through the forest. Seeing storm clouds, he sighed and began to search for cover from the incoming rainfall.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 15:01

Morgra leaned forward and growled at the she-wolf, "You dare argue with me? In front of my own pack!? Fell is dead! And your beloved Dragga won't be coming back! None of you! You hear me? None of you will leave unless you somehow 'loose' your powers!" She shook her head, glaring up at the new clouds, "I rule you, nobody else. If I was Fell, you wouldn't be doing this! It's always the Dragga's that get all the attention! Now for once, it's the Drappa's turn so unless you want me too...." Her body shook with anger, uncontrolable anger that was pumping itself through her veins.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkfire June 22nd 2012, 15:03

Saige trembled in the tree she was sitting in. Down below, the robin saw a fierce, murderous, wolf. No, wait. She looked again, and she nearly screamed in fright. There were more wolves! I've got to get away. I've got to get away. Saige chanted as she fluttered her small wings to flap away.
Sparkfire
Sparkfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Call me Sparky!
WarriorPoints : 4375
Female Posts : 40

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 6000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 22nd 2012, 16:03

Four bared his fangs and snarled at Morgra. The massive wolf stepped forward, his movements filled with powerful grace. His eyes bored into the Drappa's. "Do what?" he challenged. "Fell was the one with the power! And now-- he's dead." Four stopped beside Lightning, his eyes like molten coals. "You're evil and brutal Morgra."

Zephyra paused in the undergrowth, her spotted pellt camoflauged by the dappled sunlight. When she scented wolf, she bristled, immediately fired up by her arch enemy's scent. But it was also strong, which meant pack, and she did not want to mess with the entire pack of wolves. Zephyra turned and headed deeper into the trees to warn he bald eagle friend.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5279
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 22nd 2012, 16:14

Alanna flew overhead. The breeze was cool and welcoming on her wings. Ever since she learned to fly less than a moon ago, she'd taken to patrolling the (is it a forest?) every day, sometimes just so she could fly. Alanna remembered her first flight. She'd been so scared then, she almost fell out of the tree. But she had pushed herself and flapped her wings so she wouldn't fall. The fear had then been dominated by exhiliration and a sheer sense of freedom, than she felt now. Clouds tickled her feathers as Alanna descended to take a closer look at the forest. She spotted the lynx, Zephyra in the undergrowth. Alanna swooped down to rest in a tree near Zephyra. "Hey, what's up?"

~I'm just going to assume that they have a common language Razz Actually it makes more sense if Alanna was named Zephyra, since she rides on the wind~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 16:32

Lightning nodded in agreement with Four. "You have no leadership skills, only ambition!" she snarled. Lightning struck, thunder sounding soon after it. Hail and rain swirled around the wolves as Lightning's passionate hate for Morgra rose.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 16:36

Morgra laughed, and by the looks she got, it was the last thing they expected, "You all know my power! If any of you try to leave, I'll bring you back. Than, yet somehow you get out of my grasp," Her body shook like she was standing on ground going through an earthquake, "BOOM!" She howls, "You'll be dead, on the spot you were standing. If any of you plan to escape in groups, I'll control you and have you turn on each other, UNDERSTOOD?" She threw her head up and howled toward the clouds. Birds flew from the trees, rabbits ran toward theres holes, and squirrels climbed trees in fear.

Larka was one with the birds, and as she took flight again, an odd sense came towards her, a voice, it was one of the wolves. (I know there hasn't been a varg created yet that can speak with the lera, so I'll pretend there is one... anyone wanna take that spot? Razz) "You. Bird of the skies! What's your name?" Larka blinks, surprised as she glances down. One varg was looking straight at her, and as they made eye contact, the varg tilted his head. "Larka. Larka's my name. What's going on?"
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 16:45

Lightning gave a growl that rumbled like the thunder in the air. Her neon yellow eyes glowed ominously as they glared at their new 'leader'. "You will never control me, you power leech!" her sharp voice sliced through the loud storm, echoing through the forest. A lightning stike flashed onto Lightning, engulfing the golden she-wolf in electricity like armor.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 16:50

Morgra couldn't take it anymore. She launched herself from her rock and landed square on Lightning's shoulders, pushing the Varg back. She shoved her snarling muzzle into her face, "You won't be going no where if I killed you now! And if you put lightning on me, since I'm on you, it'll kill you too! What now?" She planted her front paws on Lightning's front legs.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 16:54

Lightning growled defiantly. "You couldn't do that, I'm one of the strongest you have." she chuckled darkly. "You can't afford to lose me." there was no fear in those shockingly bright yellow eyes, only hate and intelligence. Slipping out from under Morgra, she barked with laughter. "You're just as scared as them. 'Thing is, you're too prideful to admit it!"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 17:00

Morgra fluffed her fur up, (Hehe fluffy fur <3 xD) "How can I be fearful Miss Lightning, when I can kill you all? On my free time, during meals, while I'm sleeping I can slip into your dreasm BY ACCIDENT and kill you!" She chuckled, "Here sweetie, let me show you something!" Morgra waves Lightning toward her, and as Morgra turns around, she drags a large black body from her den. It was large, and the blood was still oozing from the Dragga's neck. "I didn't show you guys the wound did I? You all thought he died of illness! HA! Imbeciles! I killed him! He was nothing to me! Neither are you Lightning. I don't need any of you, but do you know why I keep you here? Because you need me! If I wasn't here, your powers would go unnoticed out there in the woods, and with that, you'd be killed like any other Varg! Here though, you have the scent of Flightclan on you, here, we rule even HIGHER than the Lera, and Humans, COMBINED!"
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 22nd 2012, 17:05

"You rely on fear from your peers," Four agreed, stepping forward with his lip curled. There were now three other versions of him, although it was impossible to tell which version was the real Four. "If you want to kill me, go ahead. Just go and waste one of your strongest wolves. And I think the we wold be just fine without you! Traitor."

Zephyra glanced up at Alanna. "The wolves are fighting. Their Dragga is dead." She curled her lip, her fangs flashing. "Disgusting, theyre." The lynx added in distaste.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 17:07

Lightning smiled dark humoredly at Four and snorted. "You have too big of an ego, Morgra. Sure, you're so powerful. And you killed Fell. That just goes to show you're an insane murderer we should kill." the golden she-wolf gracefully and slowly stepped closer to Morgra. "I absolutely hate your guts and will kill you once the chance appears. Keep that in mind." with that, she strode off into the woods. electricity charged through the ground she stepped on, leaving sparks in her pawprints.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 22nd 2012, 17:09

Alanna agreed. The Drappa was especially evil, she thought. "Is there anything we should do about it? With the Dragga dead and Morgra ruling, the Varg are going to be pretty miserable." Alanna dropped to the floor. "Were you hunting or just scouting?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 17:10

Morgra choked slightly, Why aren't they listening to me? I know, play it nice, say sorry. "Okay.. your right. I am being alittle insane. I take back what I said but as for Fell... I can't change that now. Forgive me?" Her voice cracked dramatically, and she tossed her head to the side sadly. There my little game and one by one I'll control them. My little game...
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 17:16

Lightning stopped after hearing Morgra and burst into hearty laughter. "You changed quite suddenly, don't you think? I'm not a fool. Don't treat me as one by lying through your rotten teeth." She snarled, continuing on her way.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 22nd 2012, 17:18

"Whoa whoa. What's going on now, Morgra?" a voice asked. A black she-wolf with glowing silver (silver is her natural eye color) eyes sat by her sister. She looked at Fell and growled, "You told them?" She smiled at her sister. "Why are you arguing with your Drappa? Shame!" Ebony growled. Her eyes started to turn red.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 17:21

Morgra nuzzled her sister, "That's my girl." She smiles, "I offer you all a bargain. If you ensure yourself in my trust, I won't bother with your minds." Morgra ducked her head, showing alittle submissiveness.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 22nd 2012, 18:53

Four grunted, narrowing his eyes at Morga and Ebony with a slitted icy cold gaze. "Thats a bunch of lies" he growled softly. "After what you did to Fell, its next to impossible for me to trust you!" Rage made his body tremble, his fur rising with hostility. Four had been particularily close to the Dragga. [Is that okay?] Four snarled one last time before all four versions of him snapped to just two and both figures raced after Lightning.

Zephyra twitched her tufted ears at Alanna. "Both, The wolves disgust me. Anyways, I cught a couple rabbits, and if you're hungry, here." She tossed down a plump rabbit. "I just caught it.."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 18:57

Morgra twitched her tail, That's only two varg... I can do without there trust.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 19:12

Lightning stopped, hearing Four coming. "Why'd you follow me, Four?" She sighed. Sitting down, the golden she-wolf glared at the large oak in front of her. "They'll kill you too ya know. Go Back." Lightning looked at her paws. She needed to leave this place before she got angry at Morgra and killed her. She could handle her alone, but not Ebony. Putting Four in danger was not an option either. So, she would leave. Alone. At least that's what she dreamed of doing. She knew it was impossible.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 22nd 2012, 19:54

Four growled deep I his throat. "Death doesn't scare me," he said bitterly. "You think I could go back and live with her as Drappa? She killed Fell! I was close to him! I hate her." Rage burned like molten coals in his eyes. "I'm not going back." The other figure of him made a muffled popping noise and vanished into oblivion. "No, I'm going with you, wherever you're going." Four glanced back into the trees, a snarl trembling in his throat, a hint of a low whine in his voice as he glimpsed Fell's body. "He was as good as a father to me." Four rumbled quietly.

Oh yeah, Four looks like this:

Spoiler:

And Zephyra looks like this:

Spoiler:
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 20:04

Morgra shook herself, before launching herself into the trees above her, I should aplogize to them... make up a story fast Morgra! Say... Ahh I know. She laughed to herself before scenting the air, "Ebony, you watch the pack will you? I have stuff to do."
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content