Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Odd Flightclan - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Odd Flightclan - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Odd Flightclan

+4
Noxe
Lightclaw
Auburnflare
Hazelstar
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Odd Flightclan - Page 3 Empty The Odd Flightclan

Post by Hazelstar June 21st 2012, 16:00

First topic message reminder :

-Prologue/Background Story Of Flightclan-
Welcome to Flightclan! It's a usual clan right? That's where your wrong.
In Flightclan, only the best, most mighty Varg(Wolves) are accepted. These wolves have unatural abilities, ones only worthy of Flightclan, and Flightclan only. They can have the brains of humans, see into water, and even shapeshift. But lately... unnatural amounts of odd behaviors have been habiting themselves into the Varg, and the Lera(All the other animals) have been getting worried. Lera themselves have always found that they don't have these powers within there species, only the Varg. It wasn't until one leader, one Varg that stood out. By the way she walked, by the way she talked, it was obvious her powers were above others. Her Dragga (Male Alpha) and her walked the territories of Flightclan. As a Drappa (Female Alpha) Morgra wanted power. Her power in general was a deadly one. To see into the minds of other Lera, and kill/control them on command. At first.. Flightclan expected that Morgra was just special, that this 'mood' would just move on with age. It wasn't until she killed her Dragga that Flightclan started to look toward Lera for help. Especially the Varg who could communicate with the Lera.
This RPG starts when Morgra is a leader!
At warrior age is when they start finding out if they have powers or not! Varg's without power usually get abandened... when other's get accepted! Lately though, all of them have been getting accepted, and fights are breaking out in Flightclan, about what to do with so many 'talented' Varg. Thing's just get crazier when Morgra murders her Dragga, Fell. With Fell dead... where can Flightclan look now? Will they fall apart, rule under Morgra's crazy controls, or all turn against Morgra, and get rid of her for good..? It's all up to you.
Join Flightclan Today!
Please procede by filling out the sheet below, and we'll see if your worthy of Flightclan! (You will be worthy... maybe if we have a few Varg with no powers... just to add some excitement!) Also, if you choose to be a Lera, please tell us what animal you are! (Can be anything!)

Name-
Gender-
Mate-
Lera or Varg?-
Power/Ability (Be inventive!)-
Description-
Personality-

My RPG Characters-
Name- Morgra
Gender- Female
Mate- Fell (deceased)
Lera or Varg?- Varg
Power/Ability (Be inventive!)- Can look into Lera's/Varg's minds and kill/control them instantly.
Description- Pure black wolf with brilliant amber eyes that seem to look farther than just your face.
Personality- Controlling, ruthless, ambitious.
Name- Larka
Gender- Female
Mate- N/A
Lera or Varg?- Lera, Red Tailed Hawk.
Power/Ability- N/A Is Lera.
Description- Normal Hawk look with gentle blue eyes, unusual for her bird.
Personality- Kind, with brilliant fighting skills, and caring personality.

Flightclan Members (There is no deputy)-
Morgra -Leader- (Silversnow)
Kar (Icee)
Lightning (Lightning... XD)
Four (Brightstar/Phoenixwing)
Ebony -Morgra's Sister- (Ivystar)
Tris (Silversnow)
Lera Members (When needed, later in the RPG)-
Larka -Red Tailed Hawk- (Silversnow)
Alanna -Bald Eagle- (Maplestream)
Zephyra -Lynx- (Brightstar/Phoenixwing)
Kamenwati- -Giant Black Panther- (Lightning)
Saige -Red Robin- (Sparkfire)
If you've read them, this is along the lines of The Sight Books, by Clement-Davies, but I've changed it up a bit ^.^

Last edited by Silversnow on June 25th 2012, 13:48; edited 9 times in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7098
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

The Odd Flightclan - Page 3 Empty Re: The Odd Flightclan

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 20:05

Lightning stood and looked at Four, forcing her neon yellow eyes to glare at him. "Do you think I care? I barely know you. Why would I want to travel with you? Go off on your own." she struggled to keep her voice hostile. Cursing herself as her eyes betrayed her, she spun away from him again. "I'd rather be alone since you'll only get in the way." she lied. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I let someone else get hurt... it's better to drive him away. the golden she-wolf thought, trying to steady her long, trembling legs.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13668
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 22nd 2012, 20:10

Four narrowed his eyes. "Fine." A team works better, but a hostile teammate ruins the purpose. Humph. I was tryin to be friendly. Never my strong suit anyways, I suppose. Flicking his thick, bushy tail, he created two more versions of himself, whom he sent ahead to scout his path. Twitching his ears, the massive gray wolf padded into the undergrowth like a wraith. Four glanced behind him once. And now for a plan.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5250
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 22nd 2012, 20:21

Lightning's ears flattened against her skull, a small whine escaping her muzzle. "It's better to be alone..." she tried to make herself believe that, but found it hard to lie to herself. A light rain fell from the sky making the sunny sky darken drastically. Her once brilliantly golden pelt was duller and darker as she dashed off to run off her loneliness. What she didn't know is that it was the direction Four had gone.

a better pic of lightning:

her eye color:
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 22nd 2012, 22:02

Four trotted along the tangled undergrowth, carefully avoiding making a thick, noticeable trail in the dead leaves. When he paused to devour a rabbit that he'd caught fleeing from an elder bush, his sharp nose caught the distinctive scent of lynx. (Zephyra! xD) The gray wolf bristled instinctively, his jaws clicking warily. The lynx was something to fear, something for a wolf to avoid. After a moment of hesitation, Four gathered the fresh-kill into his jaws. Better to avoid a fight... He rubbed his muzzle on his foreleg and yawned widely before picking his way forward again.

Here's a bigger pic of Four! Very Happy
Four:
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 22:31

Morgra had finally caught up with Lightning, almost ignoring Four's scent, I'll deal with him later. Reaching Lightning, she positions herself in a near by bush, Dramatic entrance, Morgra. She thinks to herself, before stepping through the bush and confronting Lightning.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 23rd 2012, 11:09

Lightning skidded to a stop, whirling to face Morgra. "What do you want?" the golden she-wolf demanded. Her yellow eyes held impatience and hatred.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 23rd 2012, 11:48

Morgra signed, "I've come to ask for your forgiveness. Fell had been feeding me lies.. about having other mates in the clan, and I was furious with him, so during the night, my mind lashed out at him.. I couldn't stop it, sometimes I'm so mad at a Varg that my mind takes over and kills them. Trust me, I had a moment back in the pack where I wanted to kill you but.. like you said your one of my strongest. And I and all the other Varg need you. So can you please come back Lightning? If anything else happens that makes you want to leave again, I'll let you go.. just give me one more chance?" Morgra looked at Lightning closer. The she-wolf was strong, mainly because of her powers, but by the way she walked, the muscles rippled underneath her pelt. Slightly, Morgra felt a pang of jealously, I only kill.. yet here this Varg looks like a fit animal, where I just sit around, killing when I feel like it...

Larka sighed, and flew away from the pack, I need to tell the other Lera what's going on.. She took high in the air, her strong wings pushing her forward.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 23rd 2012, 12:06

"How am I supposed to trust you, Morgra? You have done nothing but evil deeds! I will come back, but you are not my leader, understand?" she barked gruffly. "And don't step anywhere near Four, I'll go find him myself." she added, distrust still thick in her voice. A hint of fierce protective emotion showed in her voice when she spoke of Four. This she-wolf was serious.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 23rd 2012, 12:14

Morgra folded her ears back, "I understand.." Though how long can you last like that, my dear friend? Morgra thought to herself.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 23rd 2012, 13:53

"Thanks," said Alanna, beak full of warm, juicy flesh. When she finished, she asked Zephyra, "Should we work on our double ambush?" This was a technique where Alanna would suddenly swoop onto an unknowing enemy, rushing them toward a bush or place where Zephyra was hidden. They hadn't practiced it recently.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13242
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 23rd 2012, 14:04

Lightning then turned back around and dashed after Four. Once she saw his form, relief flooded into her. "Four" she called, running faster.

Kamenwati prowled out from under as mossy ledge he'd taken refuge in from the storms. Shaking his damp black pelt dry, he padded on to hunt.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 23rd 2012, 15:21

Four paused by a pine bush and stowed his rabbit undernath it. Or what was left of it. He'd eaten most of it already. He absently circled once, ears lad backwards, jaws parted slightly. "Four!" A voice called, so quiet, it was like an echo. His name was repeated, but louder and much clearer. Definetely not an echo of his memories. The large gray-black wolf turned slightly as Lighhtning burst out from the trees. Four teensed slightly but did not bare his teeth in open hostility. "What?" he asked cautiously.

Zephyra opened one yellow eye. "Against the whole wolf pack?" she asked doubtfully. She flicked her tufted ears and blined at Alanna slowly. "It was a long time since we've done that." Gnashing her teeth on a rabbit bone, the lynx shifted her position subtly.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 23rd 2012, 15:30

Lightning's yellow eyes glowed brightly. "Hey, sorry for earlier....I..." he voice lowered drastically as she continued. "didn't want you to get hurt....." the she-wolf's gaze was downcast while she spoke. After a few moments of staring at her paws, she peeked up at Four. "I think we should go back to the Pack....they will need us if Morgra decides to plot something."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 23rd 2012, 15:44

Morgra growled with satisfaction, "That went well.." She whispers to herself. Heading back to camp, she pads in cofidently, hoping to see Four and Lightning again soon. Some varg whined in her, others growled at her. For those who growled, Morgra snarled back, and most of them crouched. Heading towards her den, she felt a presence on her.. like all the Lera, all the Varg were looking towards her, waiting... watching for her next move. What will I do next? She asked herself, leaving the question unanswered as she curled up to sleep.

Larka flew on, for what seemed like days until she spotted a white gleaming dot to her left. Twisting in the air, she dives down toward the eagle. (Can Alanna and Larka know each other..? Since there both birds, I'd say they could talk) Flapping violently, she lands across from the eagle. "Alanna." She greets the bigger bird, dipping her beak, "I have news."
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 23rd 2012, 18:35

"I meant just for practice," Alanna replied. "I too doubt we could take on a whole pack with that." Alanna spotted her friend Larka in a nearby tree and heard her words. "What happened?' she asked Larka. "We saw the wolves too."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 23rd 2012, 23:04

Ebony's eyes were blood-red. She padded out of camp and practically destroyed a little part of the forst. Remains of debris and bushes were everywhere. She came bak, her eyes silver again. She looked around at the other Varg, who glared at her. She rolled her eyes and laid down.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 23rd 2012, 23:21

Morgra, waking up, feelling calm. She hadn't felt that calm in awhile. So as she padded out of her den, she skipped up to one of her varg and barked, "Good Morning!" Before realizing her stupidity, she strides over to Ebony. "I hate naps. They get me to happy." She growled, almost wanting to walk back to the varg and tell them nevermind.. "Hey Ebony, remind me not to take naps, okay?"

Larka shock her feathers, and glared at her friend. Her eyes were looking around oddly, and when she spoke, it was like someone else was speaking through her, "Despite there tries, the varg will live on. The varg will gain power, except if the others stop it. There wings will catch air, and there paws will send shivers through out the forest. Seek help in the trees, along the ground, perhaps in the water, or even underground. Anyone could do it.. except the varg, for the she-wolf controls them. Even if she doesn't show it, she does...." Larka shakes her head, and looks at Alanna. "What?" She says, her voice back to her own.

(That was my attempt at a prophecy XD. It means, that the varg should look for help in the Lera, any strong Lera could do it, kill Morgra, but the varg dont know this.. So either the Lera have to take action or try to communicate with the varg. Up to you, I can RP anyway ^.^)
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 23rd 2012, 23:26

Ebony dipped her head and barked, "Of course." She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and ate a rabbit. She laid back down in her spot, finished the rabbit, and stretched. She closed her eyes, relaxing, not sleeping.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 24th 2012, 09:57

Four looked at Lightning, an odd expression in his glittering eyes. "You don't need to protect me... shouldn't it be the other way around?" He shook himself, fangs clipping together as he jerked his head to look over the she-wolf's shoulder. "Why go back to Morgra's control? Morgra and that maniac sister of hers are unpredictable and infinitely sly." Four rumbled deep in his throat, the sound like a roll of thunder.

Zephyra blinked at Larka, a glint in her eyes. "I thought Lera had no powers? I mean, spewing prophecies must count as a power?" She cocked her head, claws glinting dully. "And that's realy weird..." [Maple is gone for a few days so she gave me permission to godmod all her characters. T.T So much characters to RP] Alanna slapped Zephyra on the head. "It's a prophecy! So one of the Leras kill Morgra? Can't you see Zephyra? We could try." Zephyra scowled at the eagle.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 24th 2012, 12:53

~Dude, I'm leaving on the 30th! Razz~

"Ouch," Alanna muttered under her breath, shaking the wing that she used to slap Zephyra. "You've got a hard head, lynx." Bronze and dark brown feathers floated to the ground. "And it could just be someone speaking through her. But we have to try, else we let the forest be destroyed!"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 24th 2012, 13:05

"No!" Larka said, "There's one wolf... she can speak the Lera with her powers, so I could talk to her and she could talk to me.. We could use her to communicate with the Varg!" Larka says, her eyes gleaming.

Name- Tris ^.^
Gender- Female
Mate- N/A
Lera or Varg?- Varggg!!
Power/Ability (Be inventive!)- To speak with the Lera, all of them.
Description- Brilliant white varg with gentle silver eyes.
Personality- Keeps to herself, though when needed, speaks with the power of a Drappa.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 24th 2012, 19:29

Lightning shrugged. "The innocent Vargs there are still in danger...i want to protect them." Her eyes held surprise and curiosity at Four's words.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 26th 2012, 11:41

Four eyed her quietly. Then he let loose a rattling sigh and gestured with his muzzle. "Very well. Lead the way back."

Zephyra kneaded the forest floor with her paws, her saber-like claws tearing into the dead leaves. "We should go and visit her! But do you know her name? How do we even trust her?" Her thoughts ran wildly around in her head, darting back and forth like a random ray of light. "Maybe the Varg is loyal to Morgra. The accursed Drappa."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2012, 12:20

Lightning padded back to camp almost reluctantly. She really didn't want to go back, but she had friends that were possibly in trouble. Plus, if she wanted Morgra dead, she'd have to find a way to do it. Living with the wicked she-wolf was the only way she'd get what she wanted.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content