Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Bloodiest War - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Bloodiest War - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodiest War

+8
Rose
Snowfrost
Thunderclaw
Darkblaze
Lightclaw
Phoenixwing
Lilacstar
Redstar
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Bloodiest War - Page 4 Empty The Bloodiest War

Post by Redstar June 3rd 2012, 21:54

First topic message reminder :

NOTE: After the war, we're gonna roleplay then in their camps. Wink
Bloodclan has risen from the time that Scourge died, and they're bigger this time! And they have alliances: Blazeclan and Blackclan. The clans that will be fighting them are Brightclan, Sandclan, Flameclan, and Nightclan. To join:
Name:
Clan/Rank:
Other:

My cats!
Name: Scarlett
Appearance: Scarlet red cat with gleaming amber eyes
Clan/Rank: Bloodclan leader
Other: Scarlett is even more evil than Scourge. She's more powerful as well. She wants to rule the forest and kill anything that stops her.

Name: Brownpaw
Appearance: white tom with brown paws and green eyes
Clan/Rank: Flameclan Apprentice
Other: One of the four

Name: Rabbitpaw
Appearance: white tom with a stub as a tail and mysterious orange eyes
Clan/Rank: Brightclan apprentice
Other: The cat destined to stop the evil completely.

Name: Blizzard
Appearance: white she-cat with silver patches and green eyes
Clan/Rank: Blazeclan leader
Other: Brownpaw and Silverpaw's mother

Prophecy: Four young cats will rise against the evil and try to stop them. Half will be killed, half will live. After the two cats die, a young rabbit will stop the evil.

Scarlett's eyes gleamed as she ordered, "Let's leave." The Bloodclan cats started to file out of the alleyway, towards the forest.

Brownpaw woke up, startled. "Four young cats will rise against the evil and stop them. You are one of those four, Brownpaw. Half of you will be killed, half of you will live." The voice in his dream said. But what does it mean?

Bloodclan:
Scarlett (Ivystar; leader; killed by Brownpaw)
Frost (Petalfrost; deputy)
Flameclan:
Brownpaw (Ivystar; apprentice; one of the four; killed Scarlett; killed by Frost)
Silverpaw (Phoenixwing; apprentice; one of the four)
Brambleberry (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Rosepaw (Gingerblaze; apprentice)
Lilypaw (Gingerblaze; apprentice)
Lightningpaw (Thunderclaw; apprentice)
Sandclan:
Petalpaw (Petalfrost; apprentice; one of the four; Scarlett killed her)
Brightclan:
Rabbitpaw (Ivystar; apprentice; The destined cat)
Nightclan:
Lightningstar (Lightningstar; leader)
Lionpaw (Lightningstar; apprentice; one of the four)
Blazeclan:
Blizzard (Ivystar; leader)
Blackclan:
Adder (Phoenixwing; leader)

Last edited by Ivystar on June 14th 2012, 17:25; edited 15 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

The Bloodiest War - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bloodiest War

Post by Redstar June 7th 2012, 17:05

"No-" Rabbitpaw cut off when his throat was cut open. He laid there, and looked at Rosepaw. "Rosepaw, co-come here." he choked.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 7th 2012, 17:14

"Rabbitpaw?!" Rosepaw screamed. She looked at Lilypaw once more, then said to Brambleberry, "Don't give up on her. No matter what." She ran over to Rabbitpaw, and laid her head on his chest. "You're still breathing. Stay there for me," She purred, and licked his cheek. Then, tail lashing, and claws unsheathed, she jumped on Frost and clawed his back, then jumped off and stared at him, her icey blue gaze full of hatred. "No, don't!" Brambleberry screeched, and tried to pull Rosepaw away. "Leave me alone!" Rosepaw snarled, and pushed off the chocolate brown and white she-cat off of her. She shook her head at Frost, "You evil little... You're just like a tick! Annoying, and hard to get rid of! Plus, you like blood!" She jumped on him, and started to bite and scratch him as hard as she could.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5721
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 7th 2012, 17:18

Rabbitpaw took deep breaths. He whispered, hoping Rosepaw could hear, "I love you, Rosepaw." He took one more deep breath, and he fell limp, the life going out of his eyes.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 7th 2012, 17:24

Frost snorted "You apprentice's are like ticks. Good thing your replaceable.." he snarled then glared at her threateningly and added slowly "unlike an eye!" thne he lunged and side swiped her across her flank and then he clawed her eye deeply and then cuffed her across the head and turned and lunged into the fray.

"No! Not my baby! No!" Harewhisker wailed, and pressed against her mate and Rabbitpaw's father, Breezeclaw. "Shhh.... my love. Starclan won't let Rabbitpaw join our ranks without completing his destiny." Breezclaw mewed comfortingly. "Oh, Brownpaw, Petalpaw come with us to grant Rabbitpaw a second life. He needs to know that two of the four have died." Breezeclaw mewed and led his grieving mate off to meet Rabbitpaw.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 7th 2012, 17:28

"Alright." Brownpaw sighed, padding over to the cats.

Rabbitpaw awoke in a lush green forest. Starclan... He padded around, and found Harewhisker, Petalpaw, Brownpaw, and another cat. "Hey, guys." he sighed sadly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 7th 2012, 23:02

"My son. You couldn't have made me prouder today." Breezeclaw mewed, stepping forward his black pelt alight with many stars and his amber eyes glowing with emotions. "Even though I died when you were still very young, I knew you were special." he mewed his gruff voice proud. "But you have a hard path ahead and you must return to the forest to kill Frost and defeat Bloodclan. Petalpaw, come here. I trust you giving him this life!" he looked back at the lithe cream shape who nodded.

Petalpaw picked her way across the moon bleached clearing toward her friend. Stopping in front of Rabbitpaw she met his eyes and mewed softly "Dying was terrifying wasn't it? But you and the forest can't afford to die. And so I was allowed to grant you another life so you can save the forest." Petalpaw then streched up on her tippy-toes and touched Rabbitpaw's forehead and she murmured "With this second life I grant you unlimited engry to defeat Frost even when you have felt like you have lost. I also give you bravery and witty battle skills. Use them well my friend, because the forest is counting on you..." Petalpaw then stepped back and melted into the shadows.

Harewhisker stepped up to her son, her green-amber eyes grieving. "My Rabbitkit. My little Rabbitkit.." she whispered and pressed against her son and she whispered "My little baby. Destined to save the forest...I always knew you had a special destiny..." she pulled back and her starry fur was streaked with tears. "Your father and I knew from the begining thats why he died saving you. But now you must go...you need to go. But since your destiny is almost complete, I will allow you one question. You may ask me about your past or future...."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 7th 2012, 23:07

Rabbitpaw thought for a minute. "How did father die?" He looked at Breezeclaw. So that's who he was...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 8th 2012, 11:36

"I should of known you'd ask that." Harewhisker mewed and then she said softly "Back when you were born, Bloodclan found out about the destined four and you, so Scarlet tried to kill you so she could make the forest her's.... Your father, Breezeclaw fought the old bloodclan leader, Scratch and killed him but Breezeclaw died of his injuries.... and Scarlet mistook your little sister, Heatherkit as the destined kit... she killed Heatherkit and returned to the city thinking she had killed you.." Harewhisker mewed and then looked at Rabbitpaw and mewed "Now go. Kill Frost." then Starclan began to fade...
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 8th 2012, 11:55

Rabbitpaw woke up, breathing fast. He looked around, and saw Rosepaw. "Rosepaw!" Rabbitpaw called.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 8th 2012, 12:14

Rosepaw hunched over her sister's sandy pelt, defeat and sorrow evident in her icey blue eyes. Her tail was curled neatly around her paws, and her claws digging into the ground. Her ears flattened against her head as her sister murmured something she couldn't make out. She forced the pain away, and laid next to Lilypaw. "Lily? Can you hear me?" She forced the words out, and was surprised her voice didn't crack. "Yes," She meowed hoarsely, her claws out as she tried to push the pain away. "We have to give you some herbs, but it'll sting at first," She hadn't even felt the pain in her eye she was so mad at Frost, or sorrowful or just hunched over in defeat. She twitched hear ears when she heard Rabbitpaw calling her, but thought it was just a dream. She curled her ears toward the source of the sound, as she scolded herself for making up the voice. "Isn't he your friend?" Brambeberry nudged Rosepaw towards Rabbitpaw. "Rabbit! Wait--I can't leave Lilypaw," She looked at him sadly and desperately. "It's alright. Go," Brambleberry pushed her towards the young tom. Rosepaw felt a warmness envelope around her, and pranced towards Rabbitpaw, her sudden joy and jubilance taking over her common sense. "Rabbit! You're alive," She screeched happily, and started to lick his fur; she couldn't stand to see a dirty pelt.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 8th 2012, 12:19

"Starclan gave me a second chance." Rabbitpaw smiled, then he frowned, "What happened to your eye.... who did that to your eye?!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 8th 2012, 12:35

Rosepaw purred, and licked Rabbitpaw's cheek. She pulled away, and shifted her paws. Her right eye was now a milky blue, clouded over in a fogginess. There was a gruesome scratch on it, that probably could never be fixed. "Is-is it really that bad?" She asked, looking up a Rabbitpaw shyly. She ran to a puddle of water, and let out a terrified squeal. "I'm ugly! There's no fur around my eye!" She screeched, and put her paw in the water, causing it to ripple She ran over to Rabbitpaw, and hid her face in her fur. "You still like me? Right? Right?" She meowed sorrowfully, tears streaming from her left eye. If she was crying in right eye, it was so numb she couldn't tell. "Please, I love you," She pleaded desperately, pusing her face further into Rabbitpaw's, willing it to go away. "I'll never even be a warrior! And I was about to get my name..."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 8th 2012, 12:41

"You're still beautiful. You will get your warrior name. I swear of it." Rabbitpaw replied. He licked her cheek.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 8th 2012, 12:48

Rosepaw nuzzled Rabbitpaw, and licked his cheek. "Thanks for lying for me," She murmured, purring. Lilypaw was now sitting up on a rock, and Brambleberry was trying to get her to walk so she wouldn't be seen. Rosepaw nodded, and curled her tail around her paws neatly. She looked at the, now lessening, battle around them and sighed. She knew she should be glad she was alive, but for some reason she wished she had died. She rested her icey blue eye's on Rabbitpaw's green eyes, and sighed, "I guess we should get to this battle, hmm?" She pretended to have her old humor back, and purred lightly. "Still want to work as a team?" She asked, watching the battle apprehensively and intently, her piercing gaze not leaving the BloodClan cats.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 8th 2012, 12:55

"I didn't lie." Rabbitpaw purred, "And yes, let's work as a team. But I was told I was destined to kill Frost while I was in Starclan... I might as well do that so no more cats get hurt..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 8th 2012, 21:04

Smile Lightningpaw wriggled out from under a bloodclan cat."get out of our forest!!!" he spat as he slashed his claws down the bloodclan cat's side."NO!!!you will all die!"with that he sprang at Lightningpaw.Lightningpaw slipped nimbly out of the way and then slashed the bloodclan cat's throat."no....y-y-you w-will......"and with that the fire died from his eyes."one less bloodclan cat to worry about," he said as he looked around for his next attack.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6640
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 10th 2012, 14:02

~I still need to know what clan you're in, Thunderclaw! Use the template that's at the top of the topic! You haven't been accepted! Wink
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 10th 2012, 14:25

Frost raked his claws across the black tom's throat and kicked his now limp body. "Bloodclan! Keep fighting! We're winning!" he yowled encouragingly to his forces and then threw himself back into the battle, kicking, clawing, biting, into him foes as if they were pieces of trash.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 10th 2012, 15:17

Rabbitpaw yowled as he looked at Frost. He ran over to him and jumped. He landed on his back and scratched one of his eyes, blinding it. "HOW DOES THAT FEEL?!" he yowled.

Last edited by Ivystar on June 11th 2012, 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 10th 2012, 15:36

Name:Lightningpaw
Clan:Flameclan apprentice
other:small yellow cat with strange lightning mark on his back,in which he got his name
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 10th 2012, 15:49

~ACCEPTED! Wink But next time, use the EXCACT template that's at the top of the topic! Wink~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 10th 2012, 15:58

sorry.And thanks.

As Lightningpaw chased yet another bloodclan cat, he saw rabbitpaw jump on frost and growl something before sinking his teeth into frost's throat."KILL HIM!!!!"he yowled"then we'll be one step closer to wi-oof!"he said as the bloodclan warrior attacked him."DDDIIIEEE!!!"it yowled."After you!"Lightningpaw said as he heaved upward.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 11th 2012, 20:36

Rabbitpaw snarled and bit into Frost's throat, and growled, "This is for all of the cats you're nasty clan hurt and killed."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 11th 2012, 21:22

Rosepaw blinked her icy blue eye and her milky blue eye, and they narrowed into slits as Rabbitpaw attacked Frost. "Rabbit! No.." She screamed, her fear grasping her and threatening to overcome her. The fur on her back rose, her tail lashed from side to side, and she usheathed her claws, digging them deeply into the soft brown earth beneath her as she tried to think of what to do. She bit her lips, not even realizing what she was doing she was so deep in thought. She saw a cat with the moon shining in their eyes, and the stars in their fur appear next to her. StarClan.. she thought. "What do you want?" She asked rudely, her fur spiking up in annoyance. "Four young cats will rise against the evil and try to stop them. Half will be killed, half will live. After the two cats die, a young rabbit will stop the evil," The she-cat purred, then her figure disappeared. "Rabbit.. rabbit.. rabbit.. hm.." Her eyes widened in realization. "Rabbitpaw's part of a Prophecy?! I can't distract him from that, I'll have to stay away from him," She said sadly, "but I can help him." Rosepaw ran to Rabbitpaw, and bit Frost's leg.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 11th 2012, 21:30

Rabbitpaw yanked his head back and stepped back, watching blood gush everywhere. He watched Frost, waiting for him to fall to the ground and die.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content