Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Bloodiest War - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Bloodiest War - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodiest War

+8
Rose
Snowfrost
Thunderclaw
Darkblaze
Lightclaw
Phoenixwing
Lilacstar
Redstar
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Bloodiest War - Page 5 Empty The Bloodiest War

Post by Redstar June 3rd 2012, 21:54

First topic message reminder :

NOTE: After the war, we're gonna roleplay then in their camps. Wink
Bloodclan has risen from the time that Scourge died, and they're bigger this time! And they have alliances: Blazeclan and Blackclan. The clans that will be fighting them are Brightclan, Sandclan, Flameclan, and Nightclan. To join:
Name:
Clan/Rank:
Other:

My cats!
Name: Scarlett
Appearance: Scarlet red cat with gleaming amber eyes
Clan/Rank: Bloodclan leader
Other: Scarlett is even more evil than Scourge. She's more powerful as well. She wants to rule the forest and kill anything that stops her.

Name: Brownpaw
Appearance: white tom with brown paws and green eyes
Clan/Rank: Flameclan Apprentice
Other: One of the four

Name: Rabbitpaw
Appearance: white tom with a stub as a tail and mysterious orange eyes
Clan/Rank: Brightclan apprentice
Other: The cat destined to stop the evil completely.

Name: Blizzard
Appearance: white she-cat with silver patches and green eyes
Clan/Rank: Blazeclan leader
Other: Brownpaw and Silverpaw's mother

Prophecy: Four young cats will rise against the evil and try to stop them. Half will be killed, half will live. After the two cats die, a young rabbit will stop the evil.

Scarlett's eyes gleamed as she ordered, "Let's leave." The Bloodclan cats started to file out of the alleyway, towards the forest.

Brownpaw woke up, startled. "Four young cats will rise against the evil and stop them. You are one of those four, Brownpaw. Half of you will be killed, half of you will live." The voice in his dream said. But what does it mean?

Bloodclan:
Scarlett (Ivystar; leader; killed by Brownpaw)
Frost (Petalfrost; deputy)
Flameclan:
Brownpaw (Ivystar; apprentice; one of the four; killed Scarlett; killed by Frost)
Silverpaw (Phoenixwing; apprentice; one of the four)
Brambleberry (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Rosepaw (Gingerblaze; apprentice)
Lilypaw (Gingerblaze; apprentice)
Lightningpaw (Thunderclaw; apprentice)
Sandclan:
Petalpaw (Petalfrost; apprentice; one of the four; Scarlett killed her)
Brightclan:
Rabbitpaw (Ivystar; apprentice; The destined cat)
Nightclan:
Lightningstar (Lightningstar; leader)
Lionpaw (Lightningstar; apprentice; one of the four)
Blazeclan:
Blizzard (Ivystar; leader)
Blackclan:
Adder (Phoenixwing; leader)

Last edited by Ivystar on June 14th 2012, 17:25; edited 15 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

The Bloodiest War - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bloodiest War

Post by Thunderclaw June 12th 2012, 12:36

Lightningpaw ran up to Rabbitpaw."Y-y-you beat him?"he stampered
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6611
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 12:46

Frost stood up, blood trickling out of the wound, and then Frost slammed his paw hard across Rabbitpaw's head, and bowled him over. Frost turned and looked at Lightningpaw, the blood now gushing out of his throat, and he snarled "I'm not beaten yet..and I'll keep fighting until I die!!" the blood was now trickling thickly out of the wound. "You clan cats feel pain but...I don't.." then he fell over, convulsed and died.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 12th 2012, 12:59

RABBITPAW,NOOOO!!!!Lightningpaw yowled,then ran to him."Are you okay."He said,a little softer
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 16:29

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rabbitpaw replied, still shocked from what just happened. He looked around to see all of the cats staring at Rabbitaw and Frost. "Bloodclan, Blazeclan, Blackclan, RETREAT!" a Bloodclan cat yowled. The cats ran off out of the forest except for one. It was the one who yowled retreat. He spat, "This isn't the last time you'll see us!" And he disappeared in the undergrowth.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 16:43

"You sure?" Rosepaw examined him everywhere for injuries, licking his pelt over and over again. She wiped the blood off with some moss, and cleaned his pelt again. "I'm sure you'll get your warrior name," She purred, the nuzzled him. Rosepaw smiled apologetically to Lilypaw, and Lilypaw just smiled at Rosepaw. She looked Rabbitpaw over for injuries again, "Do you have a concussion, or anything...?" She licked his head, and felt for a bump on his head. "You sure you're okay? Not just saying that...?" She asked persistently, her icy blue eye and milky blue eye clouded over in worry and love. She saw Brambleberry walking towards her, with Lilypaw leaning on her side. "I'm okay, no need to worry," Lilypaw said jokingly. "I never worried about you!" Rosepaw said laughing.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5692
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 17:01

"I'm really fine... I attacked him before he could do anything, anyways." Rabbitpaw replied, "And I'll make sure you get your warrior name." He licked her cheek, and saw all the clans starting to celebrate.All of the warriors started talking as if the Gathering were still going on. Rabbitpaw looked around, happy, but the warriors started burying the dead warriors. He noticed Brownpaw, Petalpaw, Harewhisker... He shook his head and licked Rosepaw's ear, purring.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 13th 2012, 07:56

"We....won.I can't believe it.We actually won."Lightningpaw said.Then his eyes darkened as he saw all the cats killed."we won,but at a huge cost."he said
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 09:42

"Agreed." Rabbitpaw replied, nodding his head. He saw Poppypaw's body, and then that ws the last one. The Gathering place was covered in dirt from the bodies being burried. The sun started oming up, showing that it was daytime. Brightclan was leaving, and Rabbitpaw meowed, "See ya." He ran over to Rosepaw and whispered, "See you soon." He nuzzled her and ran into the direction Brightclan went.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 13th 2012, 13:04

"No, you're not okay! Go to the Medicine Cat!" Rosepaw ordered Rabbitpaw, nudging him towards Brambleberry, since she was the closest cat. "Sorry if I sound rude, I'm just concerned," She licked his brown ear, when a chocolate brown she-cat with deep royal blue eyes picked her up by her scruff. "Brambleberry?!" Rosepaw screamed in fear. Brambleberry set her down, "I'm just checking your eye, stupid." Brambleberry snorted, rolling her eyes at her little sister. "Oh.." Rosepaw said sheepishly. Brambleberry chewed up a herb and put it on her eye. She put a leaf over the herb so it wouldn't fall off while she was walking back to Camp. Rosepaw tripped, and Brambleberry picked her up before she fell. Rosepaw growled and walked to Rabbitpaw by herself.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 17:47

Rabbitpaw turned around and meowed to Rosepaw, "Go with your clan. I'm going back to camp, Rosepaw. I'll see you sonn." He licked her ear one more time and then disappeared into the undergrowth.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 01:57

Rosepaw had completely forgotten they were from different clans the way they had worked together as allies during the battle. She dipped her head, "Of course." Brambleberry looked at Rosepaw suspiciously, but the little apprentice bared her teeth at her older sister. Lilypaw was now leaning against Rosepaw, as the two she-cats headed back to camp. (Is someone RPing the leader? If so, tell me, and I'll edit this) Russestar, the leader, walked next to Rosepaw. "I saw you and your little ally fighting--" He commented, no emotion in his voice. "I know.. I won't be receving my warrior name," Rosepaw interruped bluntly. "Let me finish. I think you were an excellent warrior, and you definitely deserve your warrior name." Russetstar looked at the young she-cat who was now beaming with happiness. "Thank youuu~!" She purred, now jumping up and down. "You and your sister. Not Brambleberry." He purred. (Anyone care if I timeskip?)
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 14th 2012, 17:35

~No! You can time skip! Wink~
Rabbitpaw was the last cat in camp. Everyone was staring at him. What did I do? He laid down, and Hawkstar meowed, "Rabbitpaw, I must talk to you immediatly." He followed him into his den and meowed, "You killed Frost! I can't believe it... You deserve you're warrior name." Rabbitpaw looked at Hawkstar and dipped his head in respect. (I don't feel like posting his ceremony -.- So Imma just skip it)

After Rabbitleap got his warrior name, everyone celebrated. Everyone shared prey and talked. Hawkstar said one more thin after his ceremony. "Our deputy, Bluejay, was killed today. We will appoint our new deputy at moonhigh."

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come under the Great Rock for a clan meeting!" Hawkstar meowed firmly, "I chose a warrior who really showed pride today. He fought hard, and deserves this spot as deputy. Our new deputy is... Rabbitleap!" Rabbitleap stared at Hawkstar. M-me? "He's too young!" a cat growled. "We'd all be dead if it wasn't for him!" another cat snapped. "Rabbitleap! Rabbitleap!" The clan chanted. Rabbitleap smiled. I wonder how Rosepaw's doing...

Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 17:59

Russestar jumped onto the High Rock, befoe even seeing the Medicine cat. "All gather here before the High Rock. Brambleberry, since our Medicine Cat got killed, will you treat you during the meeting." The cats slowly gathered beneath the High Rock, most of them injured. "Due to injuries and lack of breath, I shall not say everything one usually would when giving apprentices their Warrior Name. Rosepaw, come here." Rosepaw slowly walked up, her shock slowing her down. The leaf was now off her eye, and she was quivering with excitement. "Rosepaw, you definitely proved you are worthy of a Warrior name. StarClan honors you for your courage and love. Your name shall be Rosesoul," Russestar looked up at the night sky, stars shining brightly. "StarClan, watch over this still young cat." Rosesoul touched noses with the leader, and ran back towards Lilypaw. "Lilypaw, come here." Lilypaw leaned against Brambleberry until she got to the High Rock, then leaned against Russetstar. "Lilypaw, you have also proved yourself worthy of your Warrior name. StarClan honors you for your brightness and hope. Your name shall be Lilysong," He looked upat the stars again. "StarClan watch over this young cat." Lilysong touched noses with the leader, then sat down next to Rosesoul again, both of them waiting for their vigil. "You start your vigil now," Russestar said as he jumped down, brushing his tail against Rosesoul gently. (Pedobear! :O) Rosesoul nearly bit his tail, but Lilysong pushed her sister back. Rosesoul took her spot for the Vigil, Lilysong on the other side of the Camp. Rosesoul itched to run to BrightClan, to see Rabbitpaw when ever her sister's eyes blinked shut, but her feet stayed pinned to the ground.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 14th 2012, 23:29

Rabbitleap ran to the border between Brightclan and flameclanonce everyone was asleep. "Rosepaw?" he meowed quietly. He wanted to see her. He couldn't help it.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 23:46

Rosesoul went to the border between FlameClan and BrightClan, as soon as Birchfur, her past mentor, said her vigil was over. Before she got there, and was about halfway, Russetstar stopped her. "Hey, Russestar," she purred sweetly to her Leader. "Hi, Rosesoul," he said as he whisked his tail under her chin, and purred. Rosesoul, now somewhat scared of her leader, purred back, not knowing what to do. He licked her cheek, "What are you doing out here? Aren't you tired?" Rosesoul, trying not to reveal how she was stiffening, shook her head. Birchfur, who had been on the same patrol, walk over just as Russetstar was about to nuzzle Rosesoul. "Of course." Russestar followed after Birchfur. Rosesoul's ears curled against her head, and she dug her claws into the ground. "Awkward." She murmured, then continued to her destination. As she got the border, she called softly, "Rabbit?" She knew she was going to have to make a run for it if it ended up someone else.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 14th 2012, 23:54

"Rosepaw?" Rabbitleap called back softly. He came out from under the undergrowth and smiled, "Did you get your warrior name? You better have." He licked her cheek and purred, "I missed you..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 15th 2012, 00:08

"Rosesoul," Rosesoul corrected, her icy blue eyes shining with pride and happiness. "What about you? What's your warrior name?" She was burning with pride, but Russestar's... "encounter" was still haunting her in her mind. Pushing away her creepy leader, Rosesoul pushed her muzzle into his chest fur. Those icy blue eyes looked up at the sky as raindrops started to fall from the blueish black sky above her. Ignoring the rain, she looked back at Rabbitleap eagerly. Then the raindrops started to become harder, and the clouds a darker gray. Rosesoul said sadly, "I guess I--" She was cut off by a strike of lightning, which made the fur on her back rise. The lithe she-cat dove into a cave, her tail fluffing up and her eyes narrowed into slits. "Rabbit, come here!"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 15th 2012, 00:12

"It's Rabbitleap! And I coming!" Rabbitleap shouted over the roar of rain. He followed Rosesoul, wondering where they were going.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 15th 2012, 00:19

Rosesoul's teeth were chattering, and as soon as Rabbitleap got in the cave, Rosesoul jumped and pinned him down then laid down next to him, cuddling him. She felt a warmness enveloping around her, and purred, wriggling closer to Rabbitleap. For several moments, she just looked at him, her icy blue eyes clouded over in thought. "Rabbitleap? Will you be my mate?" She asked, breaking the silence, and her voice echoed throughout the cave, but it couldn't be heard unless you were in the cave. Rosesoul's icy blue eyes never left Rabbitleap's as she waited anxiously for his answer, and a purr rumbled from deep inside her throat, but it came out a sweet, melodic tune as she licked his cheek.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 15th 2012, 00:23

Rabitleap cuddled closer to Rosesoul. He licked her ear and purred, "Of course I will, my sweet." He purred loudly and entwined his tail around hers, "Rosesoul... I love you." Rabbitleap whispered in Rosesoul's ear.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 15th 2012, 00:30

Name:Harespring
Appearance: Small dusty brown, leaning towards a grey brown color, she-cat with long legs, short fur, beautiful sea green eyes, and a thick fluffy plume of a tail.
Clan/ Rank: New Brightclan Warrior
Other: Is Rabbitleap's best friend, secertly likes him, and also finds out about Rabbitleap and Rosesoul being mates.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 15th 2012, 00:37

~Accepted, Kitty!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 15th 2012, 00:37

"Same here," Rosesoul purred, and licked her new mate. As her eyes started to close, and she tried to sleep, thoughts raced through her mind, keeping her up. There was no fur around her eye still, but it wasn't swollen shut like it was before. The one that was postive and not worrying or fear was the happiest it could be: Kits. A purr escaped her mouth at the thought, and her eyes flickered open. "Rabbitleap! Do you want to have kits?! I know it's soon, but.. we're from different clans, we might never get to see each other again.." She said sadly, but pushed away the thought of never seeing Rabbitleap again. She waited anxiously for his answer, and she could see kits tumbling around with her in her mind.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 15th 2012, 00:44

Rabbitleap purred. The thought of kits made him smile. "I wouldn't get to see them, though... But I do want kits." Rabbitleap purred. He closed his eyes, thinking about kits. Tumbling around the nursery, playing and laughing. He looked at Rosesoul and meowed, "Yes... I do want kits." He licked her cheek.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 15th 2012, 01:01

~The next morning~

Rosesoul stretched, surprised to see Rabbitleap next to her. Even more surprised to see a cave surrounding. Then the memories flooded back to the cream she-cat. She'd.. with Rabbitleap.. a tom from a different clan!! She jumped up, the fur rising on her back and her tail fluffing up with anxiety. Her icy blue eye and her milky blue eye were narrowed into slits as she realized what she'd done. What if Birchfur found it? What if Silverpool, her mother, found out? Then the wost one came to mind... : What if Russetstar found out?! Thoughts wafting through her mind, Rosesoul couldn't even tell if Rabbitleap woke up. What'll Russetstar do?! Banish me? Abuse me? Negative thoughts continued making their way into her noggin.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next