Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1!

5 posters

Go down

South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1! Empty South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1!

Post by Pinewhisker June 3rd 2012, 21:01

-----

Characters

Cloe A silky dark brown she cat with a white dash below her chin. Dark amber eyes. Loner
Wolfblade A dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes. RiverClan
Sweetwater A milky white she cat with ebony black paws and beautiful greyish blue eyes. ShadowClan
Pheonixfur A dark ginger tabby tomcat with pale blue eyes. ThunderClan
Palefeather A creamy tomcat with milky white toes and honey brown eyes. WindClan
Marshmallow A pretty Siamese she cat with beautiful greyish blue eyes. Kittypet

-----

Prologue
Spoiler:

Chapter 1
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sorrelstar on July 12th 2012, 08:03; edited 5 times in total
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5223
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1! Empty Re: South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1!

Post by Frost June 5th 2012, 01:30

You should have a character called South Star xD
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25649
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1! Empty Re: South Star - A Warriors Fanfiction - Chapter 1!

Post by Pinewhisker June 5th 2012, 04:44

Haha! No, the "South Star" already has a name cx But I might name one minor character that...
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 5th 2012, 09:38

Ooh, nice. Skeptical loner. Lol!
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5296
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 5th 2012, 16:24

the prologue is really interesting. i like how the identity of the character isn't revealed until the last sentence. the descriptions make it easier to visualize by a lot. i notice you repeat some words in adjacent (am i even using this word right?) sentences. for example, in the beginning, the words "dark" and "fence" are used quite close together. i'm not a really good editor and i don't really know a lot about writing (cuz i don't read), so you can decide whether the feedback is reasonable. Wink the South Star does sound cool though. is that the sixth cat?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33823
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion June 5th 2012, 16:27

NIce!
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 5th 2012, 16:30

be careful with one word posts. i probably seem like i'm breathing down your back. Sweat just giving you the heads up because others will tell you the same. be sure to read the site rules; there are a few you may not think were actually rules.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33823
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 5th 2012, 20:26

CheeseStar wrote:the prologue is really interesting. i like how the identity of the character isn't revealed until the last sentence. the descriptions make it easier to visualize by a lot. i notice you repeat some words in adjacent (am i even using this word right?) sentences. for example, in the beginning, the words "dark" and "fence" are used quite close together. i'm not a really good editor and i don't really know a lot about writing (cuz i don't read), so you can decide whether the feedback is reasonable. Wink the South Star does sound cool though. is that the sixth cat?
Thank you for the feedback and tips c: No, Cloe isn't the sixth cat. The sixth cat comes much later.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 30th 2012, 06:34

Chapter 1 up~
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down