Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

S H A T T E R E D - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

S H A T T E R E D - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S H A T T E R E D

+2
Scarlett
Frost
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

S H A T T E R E D - Page 2 Empty S H A T T E R E D

Post by Frost June 3rd 2012, 10:26

First topic message reminder :

This roleplay is only for IceClan members*

The two sisters, Iceclaw and Snowlily return back to their old home in IceClan.. only to find the fortress empty, the tunnels dark and everywhere silent. The ancient IceClan members (lol) were gone without a trace.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

S H A T T E R E D - Page 2 Empty Re: S H A T T E R E D

Post by Auburnflare June 3rd 2012, 22:06

Icee brushed his fur against Iceclaw's, as he completely understood the feeling. "I named Northclaw after you," Icee said, trying to think of something to help soothe her pain. "Then I named Frozenpaw after Snowlily, Frozenlily. Shrewfang's name we decided, and Cheetahfur's," He said reassuringly. "Kitty said they're fine," He elbowed her playfully. "Maybe we could visit them sometime...?" He looked up at Snowlily to see if she agreed. If they could be, Icee's cheeks would be rosy with embarassment. He went back to where he was before, and sat down, putting his paws in the marks they had left behind. His tal sweeped snow onto his pelt, and Icee snorted at his stupidity.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14205
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 3rd 2012, 22:13

(The kit crashed into you, Petalfrost xD no need to be jealous)

Iceclaw nodded slowly, looking at her own paws "Yes. Let's visit them some other day." She glanced up at Petalfrost with an easy grin on her face. "He already acknowledged you as mummy. You can take care of him."

The kit nuzzled against Petalfrost, curled into a ball tightly, his green-blue eyes flicking about. His gray fur was smooth when she licked his face. Iceclaw sudddenly stopped, her eyes wide with horror.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 3rd 2012, 22:22

"What's wrong?" Icee's fur rose on his back, and his bright green eyes narrowed into slits. He moved next to Iceclaw, and asked again, "What's wrong?" This freaked him out, because Iceclaw never over reacted. His tail sweeped back and forth, and he looked at the kit. There seemed to be nothing wrong with it. "Kitty, is there something wrong with the kit?" He asked worriedly, eyeing the kit over and over again.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 3rd 2012, 22:28

"I-I don't know." Petalfrost mewed slowly, then she looked the kit over again and looked at Iceclaw and mewed in confusion "There's nothing wrong with him, Iceclaw..unless I'm missing something?" she mewed, stepping forward and worming between Iceclaw and Icee and she sniffed the kit all over and then mewed "He's perfectly heathly...."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 3rd 2012, 22:32

"I... I..." Iceclaw stammered, her fur bristling. She looked as though she had seen a ghost. "He looks exactly like my brother, just a smaller version," she finally managed to say. Iceclaw sniffed the kit carefully. She could smell her brother's scent. Could it be... His son?

"What's your name?" She asked the kit.

"Father calls me River. He said it reminded him of his long lost sister."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 22:34

"The mother of that kit won't be far I with a kit this young around. Think about it. It is far to cold for such a young kit to survive and this one if well fed at that. And besides that, it's far to clumsy to catch its own food and keeping itself warm at this age in the Iceclan fortress just isnt possible." Snowlily paused for a moment to allow her words to be taken in. "I can't allow a small kit like this to go unfed and unprotected but when it's mother shows up, we do need to give it back. It's the right thing to do." Snowlily looked at Petalfrost now with a flick of her ear. "Don't forget your responsibilities around the clan though. As long as you can manage both you can take care of her." Snowlily mewed calmly. She looked at Whiteout for a moment with soft blue eyes, "You came too? It's been a while, but you are welcome to stay here." She let out a soft purr as her tail swept over the surface of the stone floor. "now then. We need to set up a clan hierarchy and then, as Icee pointed out, we need to be sure there is nothing dangerous occupying these other rooms." Snowlily mewed.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 3rd 2012, 22:41

"I'll manage. But it will be hard being the only queen, but I know Iceclaw will help." Petalfrost mewed. Petalfrost cuddled the kit closer and purred soothingly like she was saying "It's alright little one. Your safe.." then she looked at Iceclaw and she mewed "Is...is he realated to you?" she murmured but then casy her attention back to Snowlily.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 3rd 2012, 22:45

"He's my brother's son. If he's here. My brother should be near here too." Iceclaw eyes widened with excitement. Coldfur!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 22:57

"We should set up the ranks then search the fortress before we get settled." Snowlily mewed. "We also need to establish the new clan ranks." She glanced down at the kit, thinking of her own litter she had to leave behind in Windclan. Her litter with Honeystar. She shook her head definitively before looking at Iceclaw. "Then it looks like we have some serious preparing to do if there is a chance of us having company any time soon. What shall we do about the new clan ranks of Iceclan?" she looked at each of the other warriors.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 3rd 2012, 23:43

Phoenixwing was staring at the kit with wide eyes. "Iceclaw! Does your brother look exactly like him? Because I think I saw a cat that looked a lot like him on my way here!" Iceclaw's excitement was contagious. "That's awesome!" Calming down, Phoenixwing turned to Snowlily. "That's obvious. You're the leader. Snowstar."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5279
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 4th 2012, 00:02

"Can I have a special rank, pleaseeeee?" Icee begged, his tail tip twitching back and forth. He smiled like Puss in Boots, some cat from a legend. He wanted a special rank, but not Deputy, to much responibility. Not Medicine cat either, he'd be handing out deathberries. And that wouldn't be a good thing. But he wanted to have some authority, un like every other Clan he was in, where every cat looked down upon him. Just because his parents were rogues. A silent growl rumbled in his throat at the thought of those cats. Judging a book by its cover, he thought.

Last edited by Icee on June 4th 2012, 00:51; edited 1 time in total
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 4th 2012, 00:17

"Will our rankings be more like normal Clans or different?" Petalfrost mewed, interest sparking her icey blue eyes. "Because either way, we'll need a Medicine cat. But who could be the medicine cat?" she mewed puzzled. Kneeding her paws in the snow, she looked at Snowlily and mewed "Because if we can't find one within our members, we'll have to search the clans!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 4th 2012, 02:15

"Phoenixwing, you saw my brother?" Iceclaw could barely believe her ears. "Where?"

Turning to Snowlily, she said," Maybe we could have a rank called the Inquisitor. It sounds nice." She let out a throaty laugh.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 02:48

~OOC: Iceclaw please add some detail to some of these posts since its in the advanced RP section. I'll post my reply when I wake up in he morning.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 4th 2012, 08:45

What's OOC?

Sorry I was on my phone just now (now too). It's really hard to post. Maybe next time I'll post when I need to.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 08:48

Phoenixwing scutinized the kit carefully. "Yes... I'm pretty sure. It's wasn't that far from here, actually. He was just trotting through the snow, with a rabbit. He looked like he knew where he was going, so I tried to ask him. He seemed kind of wary, but okay with answering me. But the second I said, 'IceClan', he took off." She watched the kit scramble around in the snow, eyes bright. "That little kit has the exact same color of eyes as that tom," Phoenixwing added.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 09:56

~OOC is Out of Character and I'm not mad Iceclaw. I've just been trying to get rid of the lazy short hand RPGing at least in the Advanced section and the Site Hosted section. Smile~

~The next morning~

Snowlily sat at the entrance to the Iceclan fortress without a sound as she stared off into the territories. She was still trying to figure Out where Shuriken and the other original Iceclan cats had gone. And Dragonclaw. Why would he abandon his sister? she turned her attention to the grove of trees on the other side of the clearing that sat before the fortress entrance. They all just left...Maybe it's dangerous here and the know something we don't. After tossing a few ideas around in her mind she decided worst case scenarios did them little good. Instead she focused on rebuilding the clan, but if she was going to be leader this time Iceclan was going to do it right and she would name a second. But who to choose.... her thoughts we're interrupted by the nearly soundless padding of paws but it was difficult to sneak up on Snowlily in a place she knew so well. The sounds, the smells. All of them.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 10:23

Phoenixwing stretched, yawning widely, thankful for her thick fur that kept her warm in the cold, drafty Fortress. For a moment, she forgot where she was and wondered sleepily, Where's Dragonclaw? His fur is thick enough to keep us both-- The memories crashed back down on her, but this time, Phoenixwing refused to be beaten down by them. She wriggled out her nest and blinked several times, tasting the air. Snowlily was already gone, and Icee and Petalfrost weren't back yet. Ears twitching, she ventured out of the main room, following Snowlily's clear scent trail. Phoenixwing's paws were soft on the snow, but she didn't bother trying to make them completely silent. There was no point in trying to surprise Snowlily, and she doubted she could anyways. "Snowlily?" she called softly, padding up to the white figure, half-hidden in the freshly fallen snow.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 10:57

"Hm? Is something wrong?" she responded trying to sound whole hearted though she was still lost in thought. Her gaze was fixated on the territories tucked into the foothills of the mountain and spreading out onto the desert plains. Why did I stay away so long? Maybe I could at least have stopped them from leaving... And Dragonclaw. her claws were partially unsheathed as the sharks teeth were visible once again. They still felt awkward to her since for the longest time she hadn't been unsung them, but now she seemed to find herself falling into the old tradional ways of Iceclan. With a soft sigh she turned her attention to Phoenixwing who appeared to have just woken up. "How did you sleep?" she meowed out of courtesy more than anything else.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 11:21

"You don't have to ask about me," Phoenixwing answered, her ears twitching. "I know something's bothering you." Her gray paws (pretending my fur was light gray the whole time. xD) crunched through the snow as she padded over to sit by Snowlily. "You wish you could bring them all back, don't you?" Phoenixwing's glittering green eyes were sorrowful as she surveyed the mountain below. "I wish I could make Dragonclaw come back... But at least-- at least, I know he's not dead. He's not stupid enough to die, and no one would kill him." Her claws scraped the rock and she sighed. "But he left me, for one reason or the other, so I want to change my name. I want to be Ghostsong. I'm part of IceClan now, and if Dragonclaw still wants to find me, he'll get here soon enough."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 11:42

"You slept that bad, huh?" Snowlily said with a teasing purr. Her ears were freaked and turned to listen to everything that was going on around them. "Well there always seems to be something on my mind these days. You shouldn't let that worry you thigh. Things will be fine." The words themselves came out more confidently than the way she said them. She closed her eyes for a moment as a breeze blew past them sending the powdered snow spraying every which way. Her fur danced in the breeze as it twisted and turned. Her whiskers were blown back into her fur which always made Snowlily feel slightly off balance but she coped. When the wind stopped she looked back to Ghostsong again with deep blue eyes. "What exactly happened when Dragonclaw left?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 12:08

"I don't know," Ghostsong answered, her fur spiking along her spine. "I was visiting... WindClan, I think, at the time. I was away longer than I usually was, and for some reason, Dragonclaw hadn't accompanied me this time. He almost always does, but this time, he stayed behind. I wasn't that surprised, I mean, he'd stayed behind before... When I returned, I expected him to be there, waiting for me like he always has, a little annoyed, but healthy and fine, and... just there." Feeling unsteady, Ghostsong sank her long claws into the thick snow. Her ears angled forward, and her whiskers twitched in the small breeze. "But when I got back, his scent was stale, the cave we used as a den was empty, and the moss was stale too. He must've been gone a long time. I searched the entire forest for him. I called his name, asked other cats about him. All I got was a loner saying he thought he saw a cat that looked like Dragonclaw a week ago. So I ran. The first cat I thought of that could help me was you, Snowlily, so I ran here. But now... I guess he'll just have to find me." Ghostsong toyed with a bramble tendril in her claws, absentminded.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 4th 2012, 12:17

Icee stretched, and shook out his black and white fur. He had made a hard decision last night, but decided it was the best choice. He was just hurting himself staying in IceClan. So, he got up early in the morning, despite being up all night thinking about it. He saw some sunlight filtering through the room he was in, and knew that most of the snow had already melted by the one sign. He silently walked out, but looked at the sleeping cats once more. He especially looked at Petalfrost's silver tabby fur, and Iceclaw's blue-ish fur. "Bye..." He mewed, his voice barely a whisper. Then he ran out, fighting back the tears in his blazing green eyes. He avoided Phoenixwing, and Snowlily, and ran a different way. He ran and run, until he got to the forest. He stopped at where he had stayed when he was a rogue. Exhausted, sad, and hurt, he curled up in the rabbit den, not even bothering to look if any other animals had made it their den while he was gone. Now the tears started to come from his eyes once again, slowly, and he fell asleep.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 4th 2012, 12:32

Iceclaw pawed the snow restlessly when she heard a sudden rustle and a flash of black fur. "Fang?" her voice was merely a whisper, so soft that she could barely hear herself. "Fang? Fang? Fang!" She got to her paws, pelting after the figure. "Fang! Wait! Where are you going?"

She kept running, stopping right at the edge of IceClan's border as she gazed at the darkness ahead. "Fang!" She yowled, her voice rising with desperation. "Fang! Fang!" She called on for a long time, her eyes bright and searching, hoping to see the familiar glimpse of fur again. Her throat was sore when she stopped.

"Fang..." She murmured, suddenly feeling vulnerable as signs of a snowstorm began to form. She huddled by the camp entrance, her ears flattened and her tail low. "Fang.." Tears stung her eyes, threatening to fall. She sat there for what seemed like moons, snow fell upon her face, covering her fur but she didn't move. The cold was unbearable and after a few more heartbeats, she collapsed onto the snow-covered ground limply.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 12:37

Wintermist stiffened suddenly. "Fang?" she hissed. His scent drifted past her sharp nose, not fresh, but then... "Iceclaw!" She shot to her paws and was gone, a pale gray streak there one second, gone the next. The sky blurred as she ran, lightly across the snow so she left no trail. "Iceclaw?" Wintermist tracked the IceClan deputy with open jaws, finally stumbling upon the lone figure by the border. "Iceclaw..."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content