Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!) Empty EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!)

Post by Lightclaw April 5th 2012, 23:43

Lightningstar licked all her kits tenderly once more and leaped onto MossRock. "all cats old enough to navigate EarthClan's tunnels gather under MossRock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled clearly, her sky-blue eyes shining with immense pride. The sunlight that filtered through the opening at the top of the cave shined brightly on Lightningstar and made the golden patch on her right shoulder glow.

Pantherkit grinned up at his mother, black pelt sleekly groomed. His bright blue eyes were excited and eager as his gaze stayed on Lightningstar, waiting to be named an apprentice.

Rainkit waited patiently next to his siblings, his fluffy gray pelt tamed by his mother's gentle tongue. Awe was in his amber gaze as the light filtered onto Lightningstar's pelt. He tried not to show his extatic joy as he sat with his tail wrapped neatly around his fluffy paws.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13699
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!) Empty Re: EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!)

Post by Guest April 5th 2012, 23:48

Tigerspirit sat in the corner. She had been invited, but still felt awkward. I'm crazy, she thought. This is my friend! She padded next to the other warriors, and smiled at the strong kits.

Darkkit's fur ruffled in excitement, "I can't wait!" "Me either!" Earthkit squeaked.

Back to top Go down

EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!) Empty Re: EarthClan apprentice Ceremony (All invited!)

Post by Lightclaw April 5th 2012, 23:58

Lightningstar sat silently, waiting for all the cats to gather. Her gaze rested on her kits and Tigerspirit, a faint smile on her face.

Pantherkit gave Earthkit a friendly shove. "Bet I'll be better at fighting then you!" he beamed.

Rainkit gave a small laugh. "And I will be the most agile. none of you will catch me." he said softly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 00:00

Earthkit rolled his eyes, "In your dreams."

Darkkit smiled, "I'm gonna be the best at everything!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 00:01

"Guess my dreams are gonna come true!" Panther chuckled.

Rainkit nudged his sister. "Of course. We'll all be here to teach you."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 00:04

Earthkit laughed and nudged his brother playfully.

Darkkit ponced on her brother, batting him with soft, white paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost April 6th 2012, 08:04

Iceclaw stealthily sneaked through the entrance of EarthClan camp and leaped onto Lightningstar playfully, batting her ears lightly. "Gotcah!" she laughed.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 10:10

Lightningstar yowled with surprise and laughed as she noticed it was Iceclaw. "thought you'd never make it!"she teased.

Panther stopped talking with his brother and growled when Iceclaw tackled his mother.

"Who is she?" Rainkit asked with a small defensive snarl.

Heavystep entered the cave and chuckled at the kits. "That's Iceclaw, an old friend of your mother's a lot of strange cats were invited here to witness your ceremony, guys. Be polite. They are all great friends to Lightningstar." the uncle warned.

Darknight padded in silently after her brother and nodded to Tigerspirit politely. "Yes, this is a proud day for Lightningstar. Her babies are finally going to learn the ways of the Clan fully."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 13:03

Earthkit growled, "Get off mama!" Darkkit stopped him from saying anything else, but he still looked mad.

Tigerspirit laughed at the kits, "They're so cute!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 13:15

Heavystep and Darknight laughed at Earthkit. "Yes, and they have been working hard to show their mother they're ready to be apprentices." Darknight purred.

Pantherkit still glared at the stranger untrustingly. His bright blue eyes were icy and protective.

Rainkit looked unsure about all the strange cats and scents. The rich, earthy smell of EarthClan seemed polluted by all the other Clan's scents and he didn't like it at all.

Lightningstar looked at her kits and gave them a reassuring smile.

"Get off of MossRock!" Heavystep called to Iceclaw, not angry, but sounding a bit annoyed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 13:31

Tigerspirit padded over to Lightningstar, her purple eyes bright. "They're so cute!" She looked at them again, "And strong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 13:34

Lightningstar grinned proudly. "Thank you. I believe you'll see them at the gathering soon." she mewed proudly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 13:35

"I'm sure I will!" Tigerspirit said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 13:38

"Pantherkit has been waiting for you to visit again, he was excited to hear he'd be able to talk with you again." Lightningstar purred.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 13:46

Tigerspirit smiled at the the kit, "Nice to see you again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 14:48

"Hey, Tigerspirit! It's been a while!" Panther grinned.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 15:08

"Yeah! And now you're gonna be an apprentice!" She beamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 15:23

"The best apprentice." Pantherkit grinned.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 15:25

"I'm sure you'll be the best apprentice," She whispered in Pantherkit's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar April 6th 2012, 15:40

SkyStar walked over to pantherkit and Smiled. "you're going to be a great apprentice then a amazing warrior and even an awesome leader like your mom." GOOD LUCK
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8614
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 15:43

"Nuh-uh! Imma be the best warrior!" Earthkit growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar April 6th 2012, 15:46

"Haha Okay the best amazing warrior." Skystar laughed
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8614
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 16:25

Pantherkit grinned and nudged his brother. "It's okay, I'll make you my deputy." he smirked.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2012, 16:37

Earthkit pounced on his brother, "If I'm made Leader, I'll make you my Deputy. If you're Leader, you'll make me Deputy. Sound like a deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw April 6th 2012, 16:50

"Yeah!" Panther grinned, batting at his brother's muzzle.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next