Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Goodbye forever Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Goodbye forever Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye forever

+5
Nyx
Scarlett
Frost
Redstar
Lilacstar
9 posters

Go down

Goodbye forever Empty Goodbye forever

Post by Lilacstar March 14th 2012, 21:25

Hello (Or goodbye) everyone. Since Dreamcloud and everyone thinks I'm a 'heartless monster with no feelings' I've decided to shut down the tribe and bann myself.Dreamcloud hates me, and called me a 'heartless monster with no feelings' so clearly she didn't even miss me the way I missed her, so she deleted herself and her family from the tribe, blaming me, because toher I'm always 'the bad person'. Fang, Honeystar, Iceclaw, Tigerspirit, Fabfur, YYou've always been the bestest of friends to me! Not one single person could rival to that! SO, I'm going to get myself banned, and never ever come back. Ever. So Goodbye from the 'heartless monster with no feelings'.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Goodbye forever Empty Re: Goodbye forever

Post by Redstar March 14th 2012, 21:35

Did I specifically say you were a 'heartless monster with no feelings'? NO! I said you're being stubborn! You're yelling at me because of a stupid RP! It's just an RP! I can't believe you, Magic! I didn't do anything! You just seem really mad at me, like I'm not your friend, so I'm going to a new clan. I didn't want to be in a clan with a friend, or I should say my old friend, who hates me with all of her heart! I guess bye, Magic. I'll cry about you. No doubt. And I swear it, you'll always be a friend to me. I'm sorry... I'll miss you with all of my heart. You were my closest friend to me, and now you're gone. I'll miss you, everyone will. But mainly me. Think about what you're doing, Magic. You're breaking hearts.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10227
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 14th 2012, 21:46

Why would you cry for me? Your the onek who brought this all down, your the one who provoked this, your the one who forced me to play this hand, so don't expect any gush-go-go feelings for me. I'm leaving, and no one will care, they'll go back to their normal lives, and Fang was the only one I could ever consider as a true-friend! He cared about me, and I'm sorry for the pain I will cause him and the others, so if you excuse me, I have some PMing to do.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 14th 2012, 22:04

Well excuse me, I'm trying to apologize. I admit it, I was being stupid, it's my fault. My mom's calling y'all either tonight or tomorrow. I told her, and she said she would. She agrees with me, there's a big misunderstanding. I would die for you Magic, and you know that. Please, Magic... please... You're breaking my heart, and I'll say that to your face if you don't believe me. I'm going to pray tonight that you forgive me. You're the one who makes my life fun. You keep me on my feet. Just please, Magic....

Last edited by Dreamcloud on March 15th 2012, 12:08; edited 2 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 14th 2012, 23:21

Dream, Magic, I don't know what exactly happened but... just wanna say, I'll always be your friend. You two have been one of my best and greatest friends on WCF and I'll be there for you if you need help. Like now.

Magicstar, don't make such rash decisions about leaving WCF. Don't take it too hard and be upset. Think about everyone else here. We ALL miss you if you leave. Please, don't.

Dreamcloud, I have gone through what you have gone through before but don't think about killing. Its a big mistake and I agree with you.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 15th 2012, 08:54

Hello, my darlings. Looks like a bit of trouble here? I think I can get a general idea of what happened but why are you two so mad at each other? You two were always very good friends on this site and off. Magicstar don't you remember how happy you were when you announced to everyone that your best friend was joining the site. Dreamcloud I know you remember announcing to everyone here that you with Magicstar at her house. Now it's okay to fight you two. I just hope that you guys aren't lettingyour anger get you both lost in this fight. I know that it started before the name calling. I know that there was something leading up to that, but I won't ask what that is. I do not want to be the one fueling this argument. However, I will ask you both now (answer this in your heads) do either of you know where this fight really started?

Magicstar you are very stubburn and you can say some things that come off as harsh. You still have to learn that on the internet things come across to people differently, but even through that you care so much about everyone. Always feeling like you have to be the one to protect everyone from the things that are going to hurt them, and I'm sure because of that you get hurt at times. Sometimes someone gets mad at you because you want to make sure that they are okay and the next thing that you know they're blowing up in your face. Sometimes you don't know what you did. Am I right?

Dreamcloud you are stubburn too and you can let your emotions get ahead of you sweetheart. These thoughts about what to say when you are angry get ahead so far ahead that you don't seem to be able to control what comes out. I've had that problem too. But at the end of the day, you're very creative. That's actually a very good balance for Magicstar. You're able to see solutions to problems people don't normally think about and I have seen that here. You like to keep everyones spirits high and I've seen you get frustrated when moods were down on the chat box.

Both of you contribute two very important things to this site and you two bring out the best of your skills in each other. I wish you wouldn't take that foregranted. What I'm getting at, my darlings, is that there is a very high cost to fill that need you both have to be right in this whole fight. It's dangerous to let your emotions are out of your control. It's all to easy to say things that you don't mean. I've done it many times before because I was being to stubburn to admit I was wrong, but in the end, the prize was not worth what it meant that I lost. It didn't matter who was right or wrong anymore because we lost our relationship over it. Neither of us were able to find those words that it would take to save what we had before and now there isn't anything. We both fought that war that no one wins and while we were lookings for the end of that fight we grew apart.

So I'll make this one easy for both of you now. Say the things you feel you need to in order to fix the fight. Don't put it off anymore. There's no more getting lost between the lines and in the end I hope that winning the fight isn't worth losing the other person in all of this. You both have a lot to contribute to this place. I'll understand if you have to give it up in the end because of this fight but I think that best friends are supposed to fight FOR each other, not against each other. Just consider this.

"If I'm the one that's holding back, here's how we begin..."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433513
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 15th 2012, 12:01

Don't worry, we've figured everything out. We've made up, but She's leaving anyways. I'll miss her, and she was the only reason I'm on this site. Whatever's troubling her I hope gets better. Goodbye, Magic, though this is the only way for us to communicate. And to talk to you is why I really joined. How are we going to talk now? I can't call you every day. So, I guess bye...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 15th 2012, 13:23

Why arent you able to hun?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433513
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 15th 2012, 13:33

If I call her every day, the phone bill will cost too much, and trust me, my family isn't that wealthy.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 15th 2012, 16:15

Awww, why'd you have to leave, Magicstar? Sad People care when you leave, you know.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 15th 2012, 18:42

Ah i wish you din't have to go. I will miss you and i wish you could stay but i can not help that I hope to see you somewhere else. Bye.... Crying or Very sad
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8627
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 15th 2012, 19:01

Why Magic? D: I'll miss you so much!!! Sad I hope you come back soon! I don't want you to leave forever! Please don't! Sad
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7026
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 16th 2012, 16:21

i guess the forum doesn't always work out the way you want it to be, but it's really just what you choose to say in front of people you only know through the internet. did that make sense? i hope it did, because there's a really strong structure of close friends within the site and if one of them leaves, it becomes unstable ): if you decide to come back Magic we're here Smile now i hope that made sense and it didn't sound too weird... o.e
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33821
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 16th 2012, 22:17

Hey, Magic, why are you leaving? Please...Fang's sorry about this, but he won't come on. No matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 17th 2012, 09:36

We've made up, but she said she's leaving anyways.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight April 2nd 2012, 08:46

snowlily, I read paragraph 4. and I'm so sorry. I want to be friends again. I want to be friends. Not stuck in this middle area. Not friends, not enemies, and sometimes I regret joining the site
And Kittystar, don't leave. You are a really nice cat, and you leaving would take a lot away from this site. There are some perfect cats, and some cats that I couldn't really bond with. The perfect thing about you is that you aren't perfect! We need more warriors here who aren't rude, but not perfect! That is you, and we need people/cats like you. Please don't leave. I, and many other cats would be heartbroken.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8778
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2012, 11:01

Are you still going to come on to other websites?

Please don't leave!!!! Why are you leaving? Sad PLEASE!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down