Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:)

+4
Mallownose
SkyStar
Nyx
Hazelstar
8 posters

Go down

Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:) Empty Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:)

Post by Hazelstar December 19th 2011, 14:14

Name: Hazelstorm
Clan; Loner (I need to send that request to Skyclan)
Mate: None, looking.
Father: Unknown
Mother: Flower
Kits: None
Littermates: Jade, light silver tabby she cat with black paws, deceased. Oliver, dark gray tabby tom, deceased. Blossom, white she cat with black chest tuff mark, missing.
Mentor: Hawk (history)
Apprentice: None yet
Personality: Exuberant, doesn't hold back, loyal, loving, extremely friendly, smart, witty, dare devil, confident, and impulsive.
Special Skills: Got it from her father, has a different pad texture that clings well to bark, especially slick bark, fast climber.
Appearance: Long haired she cat with intelligent, alert amber brown eyes. She's a silver brown tortoiseshell, with black tufted ears. Her silver pelt can sometimes be mistaken for a relative of a calico. She has the distinctive M marking along her forehead, the darker brown of the M standing out on her pelt. She has brown tabby markings that frame her face, with a gentle pink nose. Along her back are colored tabby markings mixed with browns, grays, whites, gingers, and silvers. In the light the colors seem to blend together to make a quite beautiful pelt, catching the eyes of all cats. These tortoiseshell markings go along the top of her tail, and down her slender sides, but that's where it ends. Her long fur flows into a gentle silver white, with brown and ginger tabby markings along her front and hind paws. The white fur frames her soft underbelly, the rest of her paws and mask, and the underside of her tail. She has a dense build, tiny for her age and intelligence. She has been mistaken in the past for being an apprentice in battle, though her ferocity changes her opponents minds quickly. She takes her small build with pride, and challenges anyone who differs.

History: (different compared to normal clan born cats.) She has a pretty rough history. When she was a kit (Just called Hazel) her father left after her mother's litter of four was born, claiming he had found a new mate. Her mother (Flower) broke down after that. She didn't eat or feed her kits. After the sad death of Oliver, Flower realized what she was doing to her kits. Hazel, Jade, and Blossom were weak enough already. Flower reacted out of love, reaching out to her kittypet friends to help her raise the ever growing litter. A good cat named Junior, was the only one who accepted. Junior was a gentle tom, with light green eyes and a pure black pelt. He and Flower raised the remaining three kits, till about 6 moons. By then, out of weakness also, Jade had passed. Blossom and Hazel were old enough now to understand what had happened to there sister and only brother, and what their mother had done. Blossom accepted this, agreeing with Flower that, she had acted on impulse, and lost a loved one. that is wasn't her fault. Hazel however, resented her mother, though she never showed it.
Flower had heard of clans within the forests, and told her two remaining kits all about them. How their leaders rose up strong, leading many cats into battles, gatherings, and patrols. Hazel was fascinated. She wanted to hunt, to fight, to have a mate of her own, and live within a group of cats. Hazel vowed, when she was old enough, she would go and find these clans and ask to become one of them. Though however, Blossom hated it. Hunting and fighting scared her. That very day, Blossom had clamed, "I'm a full kittypet, and will never join." Hazel had scowled in disgust.
Soon after 4 more moons of reluctant waiting, Hazel knew she was ready to leave. She confronted her sister while her mother was taking an afternoon dose, "Blossom, come with me, please. Doesn't the thought of sleeping under the stars, and having a mate to love you. . excite you? We can leave mother and this wretched twoleg home together!"
Blossom gasped quietly, her eyes dilated with fear, "How, how could you ever leave mother?" She asks softly.
Hazel closed her eyes, then opened them, looking at her sister closely, wondering if they were even related, "Like this Blossom." She turned and left the twoleg home.

Hazel had watched Junior hunt countless times before, and had perfected the act herself, so she had no trouble keeping herself feed. She was also happy her mother didn't try to follow her, it made things easier. After about a moon, she comes across another loner, who claims himself to be called Hawk. Tentative at first, though she soon befriends Hawk, the ginger loner. Then she learns his history. Hawk had once been a clan cat, though exiled for a reason he won't tell or say from which clan. Hawk tells Hazel that, if she wishes to join a clan, she needs a clan name, if she doesn't want them to choose.
That very night, a storm brewed. Rain poured from the heavens like Starclan itself, was throwing rocks down upon the clans. Hazel laid within a moist cave she shared with Hawk, staring up at the sky. She got an idea. That morning she told Hawk that she was going to be called Hazelstorm.
Hawk started training right then, and for the next 2 moons, she learnt the arts of fighting, and hunting through the tress. As she progressed, she noticed how much Hawk stuck to the trees, noticeably how agile he was within them. It was obvious he was Skyclan. It was to obvious.
On her 3rd moon of training, Hawk declared he had trained her to his best knowledge. Now with this she headed off, sending her farewells to Hawk. By now she was 13 moons old, skilled for her size, and confident. She's still is a loner, but hot on the scent of Skyclan, more than ever ready to join.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7129
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:) Empty Re: Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:)

Post by Nyx December 19th 2011, 14:21

That's good! Very Happy
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:) Empty Re: Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:)

Post by Guest December 19th 2011, 14:23

That`s good! I like it! I`m going to send you a friend request!

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar December 19th 2011, 14:38

Wow that is so good I love it is great I wish I had time to make one of these but I don't but I really like it Keep It up and Welcome to Skyclan.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8614
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2011, 14:45

Congratulations on joining Skyclan! Maybe you should add why you joined Skyclan or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar December 19th 2011, 18:00

Thanks Skystar and Brightstar! Very Happy and Tigerspirit I mainly joined cause my friends wanted me to be in that clan, and I tend to like Skyclan but I'll think of a way, and edit it later. It might of been just because Hawk taught me moves from there, but thanks for the idea!
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7129
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 19th 2011, 18:02

Hazelstorm Character (this took me forever and is really long D:) 640256 I like it! Good job!!!!!!!!! I like how you put skills!!
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : bootyful
WarriorPoints : 4801
Male Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar December 19th 2011, 18:14

Nice job! Mine took me forever to write too, but you wrote way more than me Razz
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15908
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 19th 2011, 18:20

Looks really good Hazelstorm ^.^ Congrats on joining SkyClan! Very Happy
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7818
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 19th 2011, 20:13

Mrrow! This is GREAT! Wink
Did you see mine too? Its in my signature~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2011, 21:00

Nice job Hazelstorm! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 19th 2011, 21:37

it's entertaining! lots of details. Very Happy the names are good, too. they actually sound like kittypet names.. wait are they kittypets?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down