Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Birdflight (Updated!) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Birdflight (Updated!) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birdflight (Updated!)

+9
Icestar
Redstar
Hazelstar
Pinewhisker
Frost
Caraway
Nyx
Scarlett
Birdstar
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Birdflight (Updated!) - Page 2 Empty Birdflight (Updated!)

Post by Birdstar December 18th 2011, 11:54

First topic message reminder :

Birdflight (Updated!) - Page 2 Birdfl11 Birdflight (Updated!) - Page 2 My_ava11
<>Birdflight<>
Birdflight (Updated!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Qv9fXdrwGY769E_c2uhDevWW_lldp4Wu7Z09TF49g2v0fy0Udw

Name: Birdflight (Birdi, Apple-Jack, Apple Birdy, Bird.)

Clan: WindClan

Mentor/Apprentice: Former Apprentice: Rockpetal /Former Apprentice: Mapleheart /Former Mentor: Oakshadow

Mate: Sunbeam <3

Kits with Nightwhisper: Stormstrike Boltclaw Autumndawn Leopardheart

Kits with Sunbeam: Sandkit Leafkit Brackenkit Flarekit

Parents: Leafwhisper (deceased) Sparrowtalon (deceased)

Littermates: Bramblethorn (Alive) Hawkpaw (deceased) Dawnstorm (adopted)

Favorite Prey: Rabbits and birds

Personality: Birdflight is a natural leader and very bold and fearless. She is daring and loves taking risks especially in battle. One quote she has said is, "You never know unless you try" Birdflight is very valient or lionhearted in battle and loves adventure and action. When Birdflight was an apprentice one of the apprentices, Brightpaw, decided to make Birdflight's life miserable. (They were best friends when they were kits) All of a sudden Brightpaw completely dumped Birdflight as a friend developing her courageous and spirited personality. At first Birdpaw then had a low self-esteem because of Brightpaw but thanks to her mentor, Oakshadow at the time, he helped her gain more confidence in herself making her like the cat she is today. She is strong and fierce and loves her clan more then anything. One of Birdflight's dear friends had moved to a different clan and Birdflight was furious making her fiercely loyal so she can prove to her friend how loyal she is. Constantly Birdflight thinks she needs to prove herself, or she will be weak. She constantly compares herself to other cats of the clan such as the senior warriors and can at times be very sad and upset about how she is compared to a cat. This makes her even more fierce and determined to show everyone that she is not someone to mess with and that she is worth something. Birdflight is fearless so if a badger or an enemy warrior were standing before her, without hesitation she would fight rather than freeze with fear. She hates being left behind and loves her clan above all else. Despite her fierce, spunky, strong and fearless personality she can be very sweet and loving around her friends and family. Birdflight hates feeling weak and thinking she's not good enough and can occasionally be very hard on herself. Birdflight is incredibly clever and no matter how tempting something may be she stays loyal, never wavering.

Warrior Skills: Birdflight's strong point is fighting. She has long, sharp claws and razor sharp fangs. She is agile and swift while she's fighting and lands powerful blows. She is a pretty decent hunter. She is one of the fastest cats in the clan so she can easily catch a rabbit but after a while she starts to get tired and doesn't catch as much. Overall she is an incredible fighter and is very agile, elegant and swift.

Flaws: Birdflight is very stubborn, and absolutely hates it when someone points out she's wrong. She can sometimes jump into things very quickly and wants to be on top. She can be very self-conscious and is very hesitant in some important decisions that may impact her clan for the rest of her life. Birdflight also gets jealous easily. She forgets about the accomplishments she's done and focuses on what other people are better at then her, making her feel even worse about herself. This happened especially as an apprentice and young warrior. Over the years Birdflight has matured and become more wise but she is still young. Since she is very daring she has a higher chance of getting injured.

Appearance: Beautiful dark brown she cat with coal black tabby stripes and a white underbelly. Also her front left paw and her back right paw are white. She has white ear tips and her left ear has a notch in it from a battle. She has beautiful golden eyes and her foster mother, Runningstream says they remind her of the sun, bright and alluring. Birdflight has a somewhat long tail and whiskers and very sharp claws. She is an average sized she cat and is determined to succeed and help her clan.

History: (Be prepared for a short story ;D) http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t2494-birdflight-s-short-stories#76687

More about Family:
Spoiler:

Well-Known Kin: Bramblestar, Hawkfrost, Squirrelflight, Tawnypelt, Tigerstar, Onestar, Firestar, Leafpool, Crowfeather, Goldenflower, Flametail, Dawnpelt, Tigerheart, etc.

Origins:Birdflight is basically pure WindClan for she has never been in any other clan, other than WindClan. Also, because of her ancestors she has some ThunderClan and ShadowClan blood. She is not as nervous when there are trees and she is an incredible fighter like ShadowClan cats. She is also descendant of Bramblestar since her grandmother was the daughter of Bramblestar and Squirrelflight. She also is a descendant of Tigerstar, Onestar, and Firestar.

Other Information:
Spoiler:

Relationship Chart:
Spoiler:
Key:
Spoiler:

Pictures:
Birdflight
Spoiler:

Sandkit
Spoiler:

Leafkit
Spoiler:

Brackenkit
Spoiler:

Flarekit
Spoiler:

Updates:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Windystorm- For Relationship Chart and Key, you are so creative Windy and your idea is perfect!
Lightningstorm- For Other Information, it is such an awesome idea and I'm going to keep updating it!
Brightstar- I used your charrie sheet A LOT and it helped me so much so thank you!
Phantom- I went off of your's as a template and I will be adding Other Characters soon, so in advance thank you so much for everything!
Also, thank you to everyone who actually read everything! I worked really hard on it and it means a lot, so thank you all for the support!!! Smile

Last edited by Birdflight on February 8th 2013, 23:14; edited 47 times in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7829
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Birdflight (Updated!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birdflight (Updated!)

Post by Nyx September 9th 2012, 20:58

Awesome update Birdy! Very Happy Want some help on the pictures? ^-^
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 9th 2012, 22:18

Awwh I feel so loved :3 You guys are so nice Smile Anyway that would help a lot if you could find some pictures for me Brighty. I pretty much look the same except for golden eyes. Thank you guys SOOOO Much for reading my character sheet! Very Happy
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 10th 2012, 03:56

One question: How can you be only 23 moons and have grandkits? Isn't the standard age for having kits like 20 moons?
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9672
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2012, 16:20

Hey guys! So I updated a lot on my character sheet Razz Also, for the History I'm warning you I was bored so I made a little story for my character Lol. So if you read it, I hope you like it Smile
Another thing credit to Windystorm for the Relationship Chart and Key
Credit to Brightstar because on More About Family I looked at your's Brighty for reference Razz
So yeah I hope you like my character sheet! Very Happy
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 14th 2012, 19:15

I notice you repeated some words in the first few lines of your personality, "brave" and "fierce" especially. Also, you should add more compound words like and, or, because, etc. Right now it sounds as though you're just listing her traits.

In appearance, the last sentence is more personality than appearance so you should move that Wink

I didn't read your history (I apologize for that I just read an 8 page article on the future of food), but I already see a trend throughout your sheet. You don't really list your flaws. There are a few, but they're always at the end and there are only a few of them. Especially in appearance there's a surplus of good traits in there.

But, other than those things, nicely written Thumbs Up
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2012, 20:13

You don't have to read the History now, anytime you'd like!
Also about listing the traits I was afraid that's what it sounded like when I was reading through it, I'll fix that later and also I was going to add Weaknesses and one more thing. Also I'll fix a couple of grammar mistakes. Thanks so much for the pointers! I really appreciate it, and I'll fix it soon! Smile
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 15th 2012, 16:24

It's awesome Birdy! Very Happy There history is so long- haha. I read it all though, because it was interesting. ^-^ It makes me want to add and tweak some stuff in my own character sheet.

If you need any help in finding pictures, I'd be glad to help!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 15th 2012, 20:38

Updated!
So I updated a lot on my character sheet, by the way Cheesestar, I'll tweak a couple things on my charrie sheet of what you said in your earlier post but I didn't have a chance since I really need to do some homework right after I post this! Sweat
Anyway, so you guys can see what I updated you can read the new Updates section on my charrie sheet! ^.^ Hope you guys like it Very Happy
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 15th 2012, 21:26

I read all the history! It's awesome, Birdy! Very Happy The history is really, really interesting! Nothing much I would change! Super Happy
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9672
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 1st 2013, 13:23

Hey guys! So I updated a lot, and to see the exact updates of what I changed see the Updates spoiler close to the bottom of my character sheet! Smile Hope you guys like it and I'll be adding more updates soon! Very Happy
Also could someone help me because I want to put a thing in my signature that says, "Click Here to learn about me!" Or something I just don't know how Sweat
Please help? :3
Anyway hope you guys enjoy the updates and please give me feedback if you don't like something or if I messed up! Smile
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 1st 2013, 14:22

Awesome, Bird. I like the pics Razz

The click here thing is easy, just copy this down:
Code:

Click [url=http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t1352p20-birdflight-updated]Here[/url] to learn about me!
Click Here to learn about me!

All you have to do to do these is to click 'insert link' and to put the url of where you want to link to in the first box, then to put what you want it to appear as. (Images don't work though) The insert link thing looks like a chain.

You can change the text colors if you'd like.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4055
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 9th 2013, 12:05

Here is my appearance for your family info. Hope it works. Smile

Appearance: Snowlily is an average size, short haired she-cat. Her pelt is a mottled chocolate color resulting in large chocolate spots that are outlined in a soft cream color. This pattern continues down her back and the majority of her flank, while the remainder of her legs, underbelly, chest and muzzle are white. Her ears are white ticked and she has no tabby markings. Her eyes are a deep blue with a large portion or green intertwining itself within, causing them to come out as a pretty teal color. She has a soft pink nose and long whiskers; as we'll as small paws and a long tail in proportion to her body. Her claws are razor sharp but the sharks teeth were abandoned when she decided to leave Iceclan.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433511
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2