Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5689
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Auburnflare January 29th 2012, 15:04

"Yes, but to cold for a young kit like you." He leaned down, his face even with Sunkit`s, "Some cats...", He looked around, "never made it there."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14210
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Redstar January 29th 2012, 15:14

"But the game's not over!" Dreamcloud smiled. She punched Magicstar in the face, then ninja chopped her back.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10217
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2012, 15:33

Magicstar smiled and then turned and tripped Dreamcloud and then sat on her back rubbing her face in the dirt screaming "ONCE AGAIN INTO THE FRAY, THE LAST GOOD FIGHT I'LLL EVER KNOW, LIVE OR DIE ON THIS DAY, LIVE OR DIE ON THIS DAY!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 29th 2012, 15:52

Dreamcloud bucked Magicstar off of her and screamed, "I CAN NEVER BE BEATEN!" Then Snowpaw came up behind Dreamcloud and screamed, "BOO!" Dreamcloud screamed and fell on a cactus. "OWOWOW! LILYPEBBLE! LILYPAW!" Dreamclou shouted. Lilypaw darted over and meowed, "Mom! What happened?" "Snowpaw scared me and fell on a cactus!" Dreamcloud replied, screeching in pain. Lilypaw dragged Dreamcloud into the medicine cats den and pulled the cactus thorns out of her, then forgot what was used to stop infections from happening. "Lilypebble!" Lilypaw shouted.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 29th 2012, 18:06

Iceclaw watched them in amusement, her tail flicking side to side, sweeping against the floor. She had a ghost of a smile on her face as she sprang onto Dreamcloud and roared," BOO!"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25637
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 29th 2012, 18:08

~Um, Dreamcloud's hurt, Iceclaw. O.o~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2012, 18:44

Magicstar snorted and mewed "Lilypaw, marigold keeps outs infections!" she padded into the den and mewed in Dreamclouds face "I told you a few days ago to make sure you removed all the catuses in the camp but you didn't and thats what happens!" then she pawed out some marigold and pawed it to Lilypaw.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 29th 2012, 20:15

"No you didn't! You never told me anything!" Dreamcloud growled. Lilypaw put the marigold on Dreamcloud, then meowed, "Stay still until I tell you you can leave." "Ok." Dreamcloud replied.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 30th 2012, 14:16

Lilypebble has gotten Cob-webs in her ears and was attempting to get them out as she slowly backed out of the herb storage.
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Custom Rank : Tribe Medicine cat.
WarriorPoints : 4357
Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 30th 2012, 19:00

She yawned, exhausted.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Custom Rank : Just another derp~
WarriorPoints : 4376
Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 30th 2012, 19:26

Smoketail, lengthen your post more. Rules.

Iceclaw leaped back in horror. "Sorry Dreamcloud! I didn't know!" She grabbed a wad of cobwebs from Lilypebble and placed them gently on her friend's wounds. "Alright now?"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 30th 2012, 21:37

"Will you make sure the kits aren't getting into trouble? Sunkit is such a trouble-maker..." Dreamcloud asked, hoping Sunlit wasn't jumping on any of the other kits.

"Weeee!" Sunlit squealed. "Sunkit, get off me!" Winterkit growled. "NO!" Sunkit snapped.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 14:38

Fang padded over to Iceclaw, "Can we talk?" He signaled with his tail for her to follow him, and padded into a den.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 31st 2012, 16:34

Iceclaw glanced around, as though she was afraid of someone watching but she trailed after Fang, dragging her tail across the ground.

"Yeah. What?" She grunted.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 16:48

"I think the kits need to stay here. There`s more friends, and no Pain. Plus they need their mother more than their father. Please consider this." He pleaded to her, a movie of his life playing in his eyes.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 31st 2012, 17:19

"I heard," Iceclaw began softly. "That you joined."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 17:27

"Yes, but only so the kits could be in the Tribe." He snorted, then looked at her confused. Why is she being so..."soft"?
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 31st 2012, 17:58

Smoketail flicked her tail and sat down next to Dreamcloud. "I have to admit, at times I'm envious of your kits," she confessed quietly.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Custom Rank : Just another derp~
WarriorPoints : 4376
Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 20:30

Fang looked at Iceclaw, still confused, "Are you ok?"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 31st 2012, 20:52

Iceclaw shifted her gaze from him, focusing on the rock before her instead. "So it was because of the kits..." her voice trailed off. It wasn't because of me...
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 21:00

"I`m sorry...I`m never going to be good enough for anyone....especially not you, if I`m not good enough for anyone else." He padded out, his tail drooping.
~I don`t mean in a bad way, I mean that she`s better than anyone else.~
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 31st 2012, 21:07

Iceclaw merely let out a soft sigh. She got to her paws gracefully, feeling energy flowing through her suddenly. I've lost my mate. But not my kits. I still have my friends. She thought to herself as she padded away from Fang and towards Magicstar, hoping for comfort from her sister.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 21:12

Fang blocked Iceclaw, "I`m sorry...I-I I`ll never be good enough for you. But you did teach me a valuable lesson. One I`ll never forget." Tears started streaming down his face, "Can we be friends, at least?"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 31st 2012, 21:27

"You will always be my friend Fang..." Iceclaw too started to tear. "Like how we first met... I.. I love you as a friend." Very Happy
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 21:30

Fang ran to Iceclaw and nuzzled her, then jumped back, "Sorry..I-I..." He ran away, crying.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next