Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets

+19
Auburnflare
Nightfrost
Rainfeather
Frozenlily
Caraway
SkyStar
Streamstar
Honeystar
Craneflight
Mossfoot
Icestar
Moon
Nyx
Lilacstar
Lightclaw
Lunarlight
Scarlett
Redstar
Frost
23 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Who will survive the Hunger Games? Place your bets!

Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_lcap14%Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_lcap23%Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_lcap14%Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_lcap23%Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
[ 3 ]
Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_lcap5%Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_lcap9%Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 22

Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Empty Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets

Post by Frost December 3rd 2011, 00:19

First topic message reminder :

*TRIBUTES that are dead have been removed from the poll.

Storyline:

Spoiler:
Tributes (Warning! May contain some spoilers)

Spoiler:

I've added some of you in my allegiances! Wink Forgive me if I changed your gender, descriptions and personalities! Cat Smile

Place your votes on who you think is the winner!

Alive Tributes
Brightpaw
Stormclaw
Streamfur
Hazeldust
Flameflicker
Coldfang
Snowlily
Gale of the Northern Wind
Grace of the Nightingale's Song

Dead Tributes
Owlhook
Lightningstorm
Icetail
Honeypaw
Darkheart
Emberstrike
Shadowseer
Scorchscar
Crookedjaw

CHAPTER ONE

Spoiler:
CHAPTER TWO

Spoiler:

CHAPTER THREE

Spoiler:

CHAPTER FOUR

Spoiler:

CHAPTER FIVE

Spoiler:

CHAPTER SIX

Spoiler:
CHAPTER SEVEN

Spoiler:

CHAPTER EIGHT

Spoiler:

CHAPTER NINE

Spoiler:

CHAPTER TEN

Spoiler:

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Spoiler:

CHAPTER TWELVE

Spoiler:

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Spoiler:

IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE IN MY FAN LIST, DO SAY IT! Dark

Fan List

Honeystar (WindClan Leader)
Brightstar (RiverClan Leader)
Streamfur (RiverClan Deputy)
Rainfeather (SkyClan Deputy)
Icetail (SkyClan)
Amberfur (SkyClan)
Skittlestar (FireClan Leader)
Fang (IceClan)
Snowlily (Global Moderator)
Cheesestar (AwesomeClan Leader)
Kittystar (Tribe of the Falling Darkness Leader)
Tigerspirit (Tribe of the Falling Darkness Leader)
Kitkat18 (Tribe of the Falling Darkness)
silverstarfan (Tribe of the Falling Darkness)
Lightningstar (EarthClan Leader)
Mossfoot (EarthClan)
Lunarlight (EarthClan)

Last edited by Iceclaw on July 6th 2012, 05:37; edited 69 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25656
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets

Post by Frost March 31st 2012, 22:15

Added!

Chapter 12 out! The Wolf and the Moon Super Happy
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games Warriors Fanfic - Chapter Thirteen out - Secrets

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 22:25

I didn't really understand that last chapter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 31st 2012, 22:31

If you re-read it, you'll find that Brightpaw and Gale were in love and Streamfur was jealous and drowned Gale...
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 22:36

Ah! Thanks! Now I understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 31st 2012, 22:52

"He leaned forward nearer, stopping right before their noses touched, suppressing a shiver down Brightpaw's back"

This is the one sentence I was talking abut you revising because you start off talking about be character and it sounds like they're tryingd to control the other? I understand what you meant though. It may clear up some of the confusion in this chapter.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433522
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 22:58

Wow..Brightpaw's got a lot of boys padding after her! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar April 1st 2012, 10:16

AWESOME! XD But I need to know what happen to Grace! (SHe is meh child! XD) Maybe we can find out about her hopefully soon?? Very Happy
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5708
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 11:54

What about Gale? I mean why did he say to his father 'Just this once.'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 6th 2012, 05:43

ANDDDDDD...! The long-awaited chapter thirteen, Secrets, is out! Its pretty short because I rushed it through. To be confirming all of your queries, YES, I am going to continue this fanfiction!

Feel free to have a Q&A (Question and Answer) session with me! Just reply this topic with your questions and I'll answer them Wink Reviews and critics are welcomed too.

Guest wrote:What about Gale? I mean why did he say to his father 'Just this once.'?

He saw his father's spirit in the trees, you see. The 'just this once' was to be with Brightpaw for one night together. Its kind of bad to be in love with cats of other Clans/Tribes you see.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 6th 2012, 11:03

I like the whole story Iceclaw! Haha, I had to reread the whole thing.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38674
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11