Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The coldest of Hearts Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The coldest of Hearts Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The coldest of Hearts

+2
Birdstar
Lilacstar
6 posters

Go down

The coldest of Hearts Empty The coldest of Hearts

Post by Lilacstar November 19th 2011, 15:25

Prolouge:

Screechstar shoved Bramblethorn and bristled " Bramblethorn, you have disgraced my clan for the last time! First you lied to us about the death of Ravenwind, then ambush you're own clan and try to kill me?! What do you have to say about that??" Bramblethorn padded nose to nose to his leader and snarled " You're weak old cat! You better keep you're ears pricked and you're nose sharpe becuase I'll be waiting to turn you into crow-food old cat!" Then Bramblethorn turned to the crowed of his once called clanmates and he mewed coldly " Some cats say I have the Coldest of Hearts! Well thats not true! I did this to help Windclan surivie! To live! But as long as this bag of bones leads you, Windclan will be mocked with scron and laughed apon!" Then he padded to the enterence of camp and Blueberry hurried over, four kits tumbling after her and she wailed " Bramblethorn! Don't go! Our kits need you! I need you! Please don't leave me! It will be over if you leave me! Please...." she trailed off, tears streaming down her face and a small tom who looked like Bramblethorn stalked up and sqeaked " Daddy, where are you going?Daddy!" Bramblethorn smiled and leaned down and mewed to the eldest of his kits and mewed quietly " I will return my little soilder, but until I do, take care of my family! Make sure Hawkkit will help you! Now Bramblekit, I must go, take care of you're family..." then he stood taller and turned to his mate and whispered " Its already over because of that...that...monster Screechstar!" he nuzzled her and then padded out of camp, father, and father until he was gone. Blueberry let out a screech of pain that ripped from her throat. Bramblethorn though darkly to himself "Oh don't worry my love, I'll be back and I won't ever leave you ever! then he padded out of clan territory to the mountains.

Chapter 1: New beginings

Bramblepaw awoke beside Hawkpaw,Tawnypaw, and Mothpaw, his eyes were blurred with sleep and he was sore from trekking all the way to the gathering and back last night. Then with a jolt he remembered what today was;Their apprentice ceremony!!!!
Brambleapaw leaped to his paws and bristled with excitment and began to groom his pelt. Soon Bramblepaw,Hawkpaw,Tawnypaw, and Mothpaw stood shoulder to shoulder ready for their ceremony! Blueberry hurried over to marvle at her kits before she sat down. Screechstar leaped down and mewed " Mothpaw you shall now be know as Mothflight!" Then he turned to young little Tawnypaw and he mewed "Tawnypaw you shall be know as Tawnygaze!!!!" now with the girls done, it was the two toms turn, "Bramblepaw you shall be know as Brambleclaw!!" Then he turned to Hawkpaw, their was a look of hate,distrust and anger of his face but his mew was steady and calm "Hawkpaw you shall be know as Hawkfrost!" Then the cheers erputed "MOTHFLIGHT!MOTHFLIGHT! TAWNYGAZE!TAWNYGAZE! BRAMBLECLAW!BRAMBLECLAW! HAWKFROST!HAWKFROST!HAWKFROST!HAWKFROST!" Brambleclaw never though being a warrior could feel so good!

Chapter 2-Certain paths

Brambleclaw streched and quickly groomed his pelt. Then Brambleclaw headed out into the clearing where Squirrlepaw and Leafpaw saw him and Squirrlepaw shook her fur out and hissed in Leafpaw's ear. "Ahh! So the great warrior awakes at last!" Sneered Squirrlepaw angrily and Leafpaw laughed and nodded. "You know just because you're a warrior doesn't give you the right to sleep the day away while some cats have to go on Daw patrol! Jeered Leafpaw. Brambleclaw whipped around and bristled but then the deputy Fireheart saw and padded over, his gaze stern. "Brambleclaw awake at last and I find you bickering with apprentices?! Squirrlepaw, Leafpaw! Go clean out the elders den and help Cinderpelt fetch herbs!" he growled to his kits and they slunk away. Sandstorm padded over to her mates side and looked Brambkeckaw over before mewing "Oh Brambleclaw, don't worry, Fireheart's mew is worse than his scratch! Now why don't we go hunting?! SQUIRRLEPPAW! You're comeing hunting!" Sandstorm yowled and Brambleclaw stiffend as Squirrlepaw shot him an angry glare. Then they went out onto the moorlands to hunt!

~ Yes, I moved most of Thunderclan cats into Windclan because I couldn't think of any names! >.<

Chapter 3-The death of the winds

Brambleclaw stiffend and let out a sheriking warning to the clan. Then out of the darkness pounded hourds of Shadowclan and Riverclan cats, their eyes gleaming and claws glinting in the moonlight. Brambleclaw bristled and let out a screechimg battle cry, he couldn't even tell if was him or the battling cats. Then Brambleclaw snarled and plunged himself into the thick of the battle.

Hawkfrost leaped into battle, his eyes dark with anger and the hunger for battle and revenge made his claws sharper and made him stronger and swifter. Hawkfrosts bowled a pretty she-cat over and snapped at her tail, then she-cat shoved him off and clawed at his face. Then a terrifed scream cut the air and Hawkforst realized that it was Tawnygaze. Hawkfrost slashed at the she-cat's shoulder and then with a angry swipe, he sent her bowling over. Hawkfost raced across the clearing to his sister, and snarled "Get away from my sister!" then the large tom turned around and purred " WHy would I ever hurt my daughter?" HAwkfrost gasped in surpirze and stutered " Bramblethorn?!"

Chapter 4- a twist with the wind
Hawkfrost gasped and then mewed "Bramblethorn what are you doing here?!" Bramblethorn looked at him and purred "You're a spitting image of Blueberry! Speaking of Blueberry, where is my mate??" But before he could reply a terrifed scream ripped the air and suddenly Ashpaw zoomed by, a battle scared tom on her heels then he lunged for Ashpaw, he grabbed her and slashed at her while he began to dragg her backwards.Hawkfrost and Bramblethorn looked at eachother horrifed, then Tawnygaze and Mothflight were dragged across the clearing followed by Ashpaw's brother Snarlpaw. Bramblethorn let out an outraged shreik as they drug Blueberry screaming across the clearing, then Bramblethorn snarled and lunged for the tom and she-cat dragging his mate away but was knocked away. Suddenly the camp seemed so barne and empty to Hawkfrost. Then he yowled "WHERE IS EVERY CAT??!"

Chapter 5-a barne home

NOT DONE YET! >.<

Last edited by Kittystar on November 23rd 2011, 11:44; edited 5 times in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The coldest of Hearts Empty Re: The coldest of Hearts

Post by Birdstar November 19th 2011, 15:36

Oooh sounds good! I really like the story so far! Very Happy Great!
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 19th 2011, 15:38

Yeah! Thanks! Notice how there's Bramblekit and Hawkkit!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 19th 2011, 16:09

Awwwh Kitty You rock! ^.^ Thumbs up for chu! Thumbs Up 2
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamu November 19th 2011, 18:59

Haha. Can't even tell is Schreechstar is the bad guy.
Shamu
Shamu
Killer Whale (RiverClan)
Killer Whale (RiverClan)

Custom Rank : Sushi-Consumer
WarriorPoints : 14736
Male Posts : 317

Warrior Information
Attack Power : ∞ (In Water Only)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 19th 2011, 19:01

^.^ Thanks!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar November 19th 2011, 19:05

WOW THAT IS AMAZING!!
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8635
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 20th 2011, 13:33

Thanks! Read chapter 3! Thats when Daddy comes home!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar November 20th 2011, 14:53

Nice. I like chapter 3. When will you write chapter 4?
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15929
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 20th 2011, 14:53

Probabily later today! I love to write thrilling and dramatic stuff!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar November 20th 2011, 14:59

Oh ok. Yay I can't wait for it! Very Happy
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15929
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 20th 2011, 22:39

GREAT STORY!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25655
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2011, 23:39

I love it, great job again Kitty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 22nd 2011, 00:24

Me too! AWESOME!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25655
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 23rd 2011, 11:45

AHH!!!!!! They stole half of the clan!!!!!!!!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2011, 20:25