Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 12 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 12 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG!

+5
Lilacstar
Streamstar
Frost
Lightclaw
Birdstar
9 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 12 Empty LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG!

Post by Birdstar October 22nd 2011, 22:22

First topic message reminder :

Note: Please note we will be role playing as cats but these cats are very special and are as strong as the big cats and with the same abilities.

Ranks and Clans
CheetahClan
Leader:Cheetahstar (Applefur)
Deputy: Runningwind (Applefur)
Medicine Cat: Hawkstorm (Applefur Razz)

TigerClan
Leader: Fadingstar (Lightningstorm)
Warriors:
Whispersoul (Kittykitty)

LeopardClan
Leader: Leopardstar (Streamfur)

LionClan
Leader: Brackenstar (Iceclaw)

~Tell me if these ranks aren't right~

Template

Name:
Pelt:
Eyes:
Mate:
Kits:
Clan:

My Cat

Name: Cheetahstar
Pelt: Spotted she cat
Eyes: Fern green
Personality: Fast strong feirce kind sweet gentle off the battle field
Mate: Runningwind
Kits: Windkit and Harekit
Clan: CheetahClan

Please use the template and when everyone's ready we can start role playing! Wink
Also you are allowed up to at least 3 characters

Last edited by Applefur on November 3rd 2011, 15:48; edited 4 times in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 12 Empty Re: LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG!

Post by Lightclaw November 3rd 2011, 16:43

"Leopardstar!" Fadingstar yowled, ramming his way through the dogs to get her to safety.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13714
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 12 Empty Re: LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG!

Post by Lilacstar November 3rd 2011, 16:50

Whispersoul scrambled to her paws, but a horrible pain stopped her. " The.....the kits!" she gasped in horror. She fell to her side, and let out a low but loud wail.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5701
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 3rd 2011, 17:09

"Whispersoul!Please hold on!" Fadingstar yowled, dragging Leopardstar over where HAwkstorm and Cheetahstar laid. He then roared furiously. The dogs all clossed in on him. He slipped under one of their legs and ran toward the Sharp cliff.
(Sound familiar?)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 3rd 2011, 17:12

Whispersoul thrashed, and cried " Please hurry! It hurts so bad!!!" suddenly a rouge dog chrashed in the den.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 3rd 2011, 17:13

He skidded to a stop and hid the dogs fell off the cliff with terrified yelps. Then her pelted back to camp. He saw the rouge dog and launched himself onto it's back, clawwing viciously.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 3rd 2011, 17:35

Whispersoul shrieked in pain, and thrashed as the pain continued.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 3rd 2011, 18:37

The dog yelped and ran away. "HAwkstorm, wake up! I think Whispersoul's kitting!" he yowled.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 4th 2011, 15:10

Instead Cheetahstar blinked open her eyes. Sadness and grief filled her eyes as she heard Fadingstar. "I-I think shes... dead!" Cheetahstar cried in sadness and agony. Tears ran down her face.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar November 4th 2011, 15:36

Leopardstar was losing a life. She was with starclan cats and watched a faint outline of herself join Starclan.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8446
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 4th 2011, 16:28

"W-what?" Fadingstar asked, running over.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 4th 2011, 16:32

"Were losing Fadingstar! My clan is gone!" Cheetahstar wailed sadly. Panic and sadness shone in her eyes. Runningwind licked her comfortingly. She shook her head. "My best friend is dead and my clan is gone." She whispered.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 4th 2011, 16:37

"I'll help you bring it all back. Some way or another." Fadingstar reassured her.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 4th 2011, 16:45

Cheetahstar looked in pain at Hawkstorm. "No no you cant Fadingstar." She whispered. Cheetahstar narrowed her eyes. Something in her heart roused her. She leaped to her paws and raced into the den Whispersoul was in. Cheetahstar looked around and found a stick. She sprinted over to it and leaned down to Whispersoul. "Bite on this." She told her.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 4th 2011, 16:48

Fadingstar bounded into the den. "What do you want me to do?" he asked.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar November 4th 2011, 16:52

Leopardstar woke up and limped into the den with Fadingstar and Cheetahstar. "I have to tell you something." she meowed, "My medicine cat and I are the only Leopardclan cats left."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8446
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 4th 2011, 16:54

"I don't know if you'll accept...but you are welcome to join my Clan if you'd like." Fadingstar offered.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 4th 2011, 16:59

"Hush!" She snapped at them. "Please, be quiet Im trying to see how many kits are there." She said more gently. Cheetahstar narrowed her eyes in concentration. "Hawkstorm! Help me!" She whispered. All of a sudden she knew. "3 kits." She said back to Fadingstar. "I'm not a medicine cat but all we can do now is hope. I'm going to go find Runningwind. I can fight." She mewed determinedly. Cheetahstar raced out of the den quickly meeting up with Runningwind they jumped into the fight together.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 4th 2011, 17:03

"Three...."Fadingstar smiled.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 6th 2011, 09:08

Whispersoul cried out in pain, and suddenly a wailing cried in her ears saying " Don't Give up....The time of the clans might very well be over, but know this....with each step you take Starclan shall walk among you! " mewed a beautiful voice. Whispersoul smiled, it was Shiningspirt her mother.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 6th 2011, 10:53

Cheetahstar looked back at Hawkstorm and saw tiny movement. She raced over to Hawkstorm's side. "H-Hawkstorm?" She whispered looking down at her. Hawkstorm's eyes flashed open. Her pelt shined like the star and her eyes were a flame with not anger but delight. "Im just fine Cheetahstar." She said with a smile. Hawkstorm jumped to her paws and raced to the den Whispersoul was kitting. Cheetahstar shocked looked in alarm as she watched Hawkstorm race to the medicine cat den.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 6th 2011, 15:52

Whispersoul hissed and then gasped " H-Hawkstorm?! Everyone thought you died....." Soon ( She is still blind, but she sented Hawkstorm) three tiny bundles lay beside Whispersoul and she whispered " Fadingstar what do they look like?"

Whitewater flung himself across he clearing, his body bloody and torn. He met a dog head on and landed a few blows on the dogs nose before darting away, but suddenly the dogs pounced and snapped his spine! Whitewater's shreik of pain was cut off by a horrid SNAP!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 6th 2011, 15:58

Hawkstorm whispered. "I was fatally injured but my mother saved me!" Hawkstorm replied.
Cheetahstar looking frantic raced into the den. "Whitewater has been hurt. I'll protect Whispersoul and her kits while Hawkstorm go help him!" Cheetahstar ordered Hawkstorm. Hawkstorm nodded and sprinted out of the den worriedly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 6th 2011, 16:05

Whitewater's body flew limplythrough the air, tossed about through the air. Mother, Father.....Daisystems welcome me home to Starclan...he though before the light faded from his eyes.

Whispersoul cried to Fadingstar and Cheetahstar " Its all over! We have lost! All of the great clans have fallen! We are the last few pure warriors!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 6th 2011, 16:15

Cheetahstar growled. "Not while Im still around." She said determindly. Hawkstorm padded back into the den her eyes filled with grief for she was carrying Whitewater's body. "It is over." Hawkstorm whispered as she set down his body. "We might as well crawl to the dogs." Hawkstorm grunted sadly. Cheetahstar narrowed her eyes and poked her head out. The dogs looked tired. Body's lay in the clearing including some dogs. The leader of the dogs gave a smile and the rest raced out of the camp with triumph. Cheetahstar ducked her head back in. "Y-your right. The great clans have fallen." She whispered. Cheetahstar plopped down in a nest and covered her head with her paws sadly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 6th 2011, 16:21

Whispersoul let out a high pitch wail at senting Whitewater's body ( He was her brother!) Suddenly a beautifull she-cat padded into the den and spat out herbs and mewed cockly " Well well well! Looks like you need some help sis!!" Whispersoul stiffened at the voice and then mewed " Bramblesoul?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next