Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 11 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 11 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG!

+5
Lilacstar
Streamstar
Frost
Lightclaw
Birdstar
9 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 11 Empty LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG!

Post by Birdstar October 22nd 2011, 22:22

First topic message reminder :

Note: Please note we will be role playing as cats but these cats are very special and are as strong as the big cats and with the same abilities.

Ranks and Clans
CheetahClan
Leader:Cheetahstar (Applefur)
Deputy: Runningwind (Applefur)
Medicine Cat: Hawkstorm (Applefur Razz)

TigerClan
Leader: Fadingstar (Lightningstorm)
Warriors:
Whispersoul (Kittykitty)

LeopardClan
Leader: Leopardstar (Streamfur)

LionClan
Leader: Brackenstar (Iceclaw)

~Tell me if these ranks aren't right~

Template

Name:
Pelt:
Eyes:
Mate:
Kits:
Clan:

My Cat

Name: Cheetahstar
Pelt: Spotted she cat
Eyes: Fern green
Personality: Fast strong feirce kind sweet gentle off the battle field
Mate: Runningwind
Kits: Windkit and Harekit
Clan: CheetahClan

Please use the template and when everyone's ready we can start role playing! Wink
Also you are allowed up to at least 3 characters

Last edited by Applefur on November 3rd 2011, 15:48; edited 4 times in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7832
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 11 Empty Re: LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG!

Post by Lilacstar November 2nd 2011, 18:37

Nightwatcher looked away, his eyes blank and his eyes clearing at the same time.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5700
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG! - Page 11 Empty Re: LionClan, LeopardClan, TigerClan AND CheetahClan RPG!

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 18:40

Fadingstar waited for him to say something.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13713
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2011, 19:31

Hawkstorm padded up to Nightwatcher. "Lillystorm! You dont mean Cheetahstar's long lost daughter... do you!?" Hawkstorm exclaimed. Her purple eyes were clouded with surprise and awe.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 2nd 2011, 19:32

Nightwatcher jumped up to his paws, and exclaimed " Yes! Yes! Do you know where she might be??"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 19:39

Fadingstar stood there,confused and woondering.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2011, 19:44

Hawkstorm looked down at her paws tears running down her face. "Sit down. Its a long story. Cheetahstar and Lillystorm were out on patrol. Two huge dogs jumped at them. One almost killed Cheetahstar leaving her with scars. The other drug Lillystorm far far away. Cheetahstar was horrified when she was lying there trying to save her daughter literally crawling and crying for her daughter. She was carried back to camp. Horribly wounded. I was medicine cat apprentice when this happened. I saw my best friend carried into the den bleeding. She almost died. W-we dont know what happened to Lillystorm..." Hawkstorm grew quiet lost in her thoughts. She and Cheetahstar had grown up together. The image of Cheetahstar still lurked in her mind.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 19:46

"That's what happened? I thought that Lillystorm left..." Fadingstar murmmured.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2011, 19:49

Hawkstorm whipped around glaring at Fadingstar in anger. A mix of anger sadness pain and horror were mixed in one. She wasnt sure how she felt at the moment. "Dont you say a word about Lillystorm or Cheetahstar!" Hawkstorm shrieked.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 19:50

"Please calm down, I didn't mean to be disrespectful. I'm sorry. that's just what I was told." Fadingstar soothed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2011, 19:53

"Well its wrong!" She growled. She looked sad all of a sudden. "Im sorry. I-I need to be alone for a moment." She whispered. Hawkstorm padded over to a nearby stream staring into the water at her reflection.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 2nd 2011, 19:57

Nightwatcher looked at her a long moment, tears streaking his face. Then he cried to Hawkstorm " I use to be Lightningwind....do you remember me? Then I was re-named in this horrid place...I never knew it was like that......I really miss her,but I would of know if she had died.....I have searched every where I could for Lillystorm! I think she might be alive..."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 19:59

"I will search for her when we get back." Fadingstar mewed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2011, 20:01

Hawkstorm nodded. All of a sudden her body jerked in pain. She screeched. Im waking up?! But why in pain!? What is going on? She thought. Her heart beat rapidly. She dissolved and was engulfed in blackness.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 20:02

"Hawkstorm?" Fadingstar yowled in surprise.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2011, 20:13

Hawkstorm blinked her eyes open to see a huge dog standing over her. Her shoulder was bleeding. She lauched herself at the dog and ripped at its shoulder. It whimpered in pain and stumbled out of the tight den. There she starred in horror as she saw the camp was filled with dogs. Cheetahstar was standing back to back with Runningwind. Warriors and apprentices were fighting. The nursery and elder's den were both well guarded. It looked like the dogs just came into the camp. She leaped into battle.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 20:17

"I'll do the best I can to find Lillystorm. IF you'd please let Whispersoul go." Fadingstar mewed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 2nd 2011, 20:18

Nightwatcher gruffley nodded his head and growled " Alreight, but jeez wake up! Your the laziest warriors ever!" he winked and then Whispersoul awoke.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 20:20

Fadingstar grinned, waved with his tail goodbye, and awoke. He had a feeling that CheetahClan was in trouble so he raced toward their camp.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2011, 20:27

Hawkstorm raced over to Cheetahstar. "Stay strong." She growled beside her. Cheetahstar narrowed her eyes fighting harder. Hawkstorm battled beside the two. They fought off two dogs when time seemed to slow down. A dog lunged at her and slashed the side of her face. She screeched. She slashed its shoulder. The dog grabbed her by the throat throwing her down. Pain like fire scorched through Hawkstorm. "No!!" Cheetahstar screeched. She knelt down beside her friends just then as a dog came swooping down picking Cheetahstar up and throwing her to the side easily. Cats were falling. "Ch-cheetahstar..." Hawkstorm whispered closing her eyes.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 20:30

Fadingstar ran into the camp. "Need halp?" he asked, clawwing a dog and biting into it's shoulder. It went yowling out of camp.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2011, 20:31

Runningwind raced to Fadingstar. "Cheetahstar and Hawkstorm are down!" He cried worry in his eyes.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2011, 20:33

"Calm down. I'll help." he reassured Runningwind. He ran toward the leader and medicine cat, dragging them away from the battle.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 3rd 2011, 03:51

Someone please tell me whats going on! And applefur, would it be alright if you make a list of those characters in this rp?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25648
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar November 3rd 2011, 05:11

Leopardstar was still in Cheetahclan camp. She slashed at a dog but then found that she was surrounded by dogs. They all jumped onto her and she could fell teeth ripping at her pelt, legs, throaght, belly. Then everything went black.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8445
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 3rd 2011, 15:42

Iceclaw the Scratcher wrote:Someone please tell me whats going on! And applefur, would it be alright if you make a list of those characters in this rp?

~Sure let me explain, so Whispersoul (kittykitty) had gotten blind from a cat in her dream. Then Hawkstorm ( me) whos the medicine cat of CheetahClan jumped into the dream with Whispersoul. They discovered Lillystorm is daughter of Cheetahstar (me) and was taken away by tons of dogs. Then dogs came and raided Cheetahclan camp. The medicine cat and leader of CheetahClan are both down. How was that. Also yes I will make a list real quick give me a sec though Wink~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next