Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!

3 posters

Go down

Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!  Empty Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!

Post by Lilacstar October 11th 2011, 18:33

The Training Hollow is a place for Windclan Mentors and Apprentices to gather,Train,Compete, and other things too. ( Any Windclan Mentor or Apprentice is allowed to compete and train, and just have good old fashion Mentor and Apprentice FUN!!!)Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!  861405

So any Windclan Mentor and Apprentice is allowed, but make sure Mentors have an Apprentice or Apprentices bring their Mentors!!!! So have fun and goodluck!!!!!!!!!Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!  861405
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!  Empty Re: Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!

Post by Birdstar October 11th 2011, 21:03

Applefur padded into the training hollow. The wind tug at her fur. It felt wonderful. She looked behind her. "Maplepaw! Keep up now you can do it! Were at the training hollow!" She called to her apprentice.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7817
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!  Empty Re: Training Hollow-Windclan ONLY please!

Post by Mapleheart October 11th 2011, 21:08

"Coming Applefur!" Maplepaw yowled as he came rushing in from behind. "Wow! This better than I imagined it! So what are we going to learn first?" He looked up at his Mentor with eager round green eyes, and tail slashing back and forth.
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4511
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 11th 2011, 21:20

Applefur smiled. "Today we are going to learn how to collect bedding the right way!" Applefur said. She led them over to some heather. "Now what I want you to do is unsheathe your claws dig down to the roots of the heather and pluck it out. Then clear the dirt. I would get about 4 bundles of heather. Then report back to me." Applefur said. "But before you do go get some heather do watch me then do it." Applefur added. She padded over to the nearest bundle of heather. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the dirt. She felt the bottom of the heather and plucked it out. "There!" She said as she placed the bundle in a little stack. "You try." Applefur said to Maplepaw.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart October 11th 2011, 21:31

At first a little disappointed, but realizing the importance of the task, Maplekit was totally eager to try. "Okay," he mewed enthusiastically. With his tiny claws out he began digging into the heather and copied what Applefur did as best as he could. "How am I doing?" he asked his Mentor.
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 11th 2011, 21:36

"Wonderful! Now dont get your claws into the heather. It will easily shred and wont work once its shred so be careful. Practice makes perfect." Applefur said smiling.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart October 11th 2011, 21:41

"Okay, thanks." Maplekit purred back, as he tried again. This time making sure he didn't dig his claws too close to the heather. "Am I doing better now?"
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 11th 2011, 21:59

"Perfect!" Applefur said happily. "Your doing great! At this rate we can squeeze something else I had in mind in our busy schedule today Maplepaw!" Applefur said smiling.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart October 11th 2011, 22:00

"Awesome!" Mapplepaw mewed excitedly. "What is it?"
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 11th 2011, 23:10

Applefur smiled. "You'll see, but the more you talk to me the less time we will have to fit in training and I know you dont want to go back to camp and hear your brothers and sisters boast. Do you? Well if you dont I suggest you pluck them real quick." Applefur said firmly yet gently.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart October 11th 2011, 23:24

Without another word Maplekit went back to gathering more heather. He eventually began to realize that he had picked up a certain pattern, a flow, a rhythm, in the way he was digging, plucking, and stacking. He certainly was enjoying the peacefulness of the open moorlands and the sweet smell of the heather. He felt like could go on like this all day and never have to worry about anything else.
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 11th 2011, 23:38

Applefur counted his bundles. "10! Wow! In such a short amount of time. Im very impressed Maplepaw." Applefur said smiling. "Now Maplepaw show me what your dig was only in the air. Like this." Applefur slashed her claw through the air as if digging.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart October 12th 2011, 07:18

Doing the exact thing he did during his digging, Maplepaw noticed that his claw slashing in the air was an actual battle move!
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 12th 2011, 18:05

Kittykitty led Moonpaw into the hollow and she flicked her tail and thought Wow, my first apprentice! I can't wait to teach her all of the moves Bonechewer taught me! " Moonpaw come over here, the moss is softer so you won't get cut by the rocks!" She mewed to the little cat. Okay I could start with the killing hunting blow, but I guess I'll start with the crouch and lunge! she thought then shook her fur and called " Okat Moonpaw today I will teach you the way Windclan crouches and lunges!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 12th 2011, 18:09

Applefur leaned down and said. "Keep practicing that move Maplepaw I'll be back in a moment." She whispered to her apprentice. She padded over to Kitty. "Hello Kitty! Moonpaw! Its good to see you both out and training today!" Applefur said.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 12th 2011, 18:21

Kitty purred and mewed " Its a fine day to train! I was just gonna teach Moonpaw hunting lessons!" and she leaned over and ajusted Moonpaws crouch. Then stood back up and hissed to Applefur " I can't wait to teach her the roll nip and slash move the way Bonechewer taught me!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 12th 2011, 18:29

"Cool!" Applefur said. She flicked her tail on Kitty's ear and padded back to Maplepaw. She winked back at Kitty.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 12th 2011, 18:36

" Great-job!" She mewed and then noticed and growl from the apprentices belly and purred " I'll go hunt you some fresh rabbit!" She smiled at Applefur as she headed out of the hollow onto the moor!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down