Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Into the Mist Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Into the Mist Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Mist

+5
Frost
Brambleheart5
Silentwolf
Rubykit
Lilacstar
9 posters

Go down

Into the Mist Empty Into the Mist

Post by Lilacstar October 1st 2011, 13:03

Chapter one- the mist.....
Kitty woke, It was late night.It's not even moon-high she thought. She rose to her paws and creeped out the den and headed out of camp. She walked to all the bounderies and was heading back ti camp when she her ears picked up on a shril AHHHHHHHH! HELP ME!! " Oh no a cat in trouble"! she hissed and bouned toward the source of the nosie. When she arrived there was nothing but a a mist rolling in. Wait!! that mist is black and almost sticky looking! she thought in horror and she fled, but the mist gained speed until the strange mist was right behind her! NO!! Come on, RUN!! RUN!! she willed herself but then the mist speeded up and she tripped on a stone and twisted her paw. " HELP ME!!" she screeched but the mist engulfed her whole......... No OH NO!!!!

Last edited by kittykitty on October 2nd 2011, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5695
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Into the Mist Empty Re: Into the Mist

Post by Rubykit October 1st 2011, 13:10

Nice Keep going! Thats really good! (Silver agrees XP)
Rubykit
Rubykit
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4629
Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 2nd 2011, 13:44

Chapter 2- The darkness
Kittykitty woke in the darkness, she looked around in the darkness but the air was so thick she couldn't even see. What about Windclan?? her thoughts wailed.Calm down she thought to herself in angerOne bad thing happening doesn't mean I need to go running for my mother......Only I'm all alone in the mist.... she thought. Am I doomed to walk the mist all alone forever???......Goodbye Windclan...She will never have her life back..ever She padded deeper into the mist..
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 2nd 2011, 14:27

Ooohhh!!!That`s really good!
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4747
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleheart5 October 2nd 2011, 17:21

That's Awesome write more!
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Custom Rank : Undercover Ninja Kit
WarriorPoints : 4526
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 2nd 2011, 17:24

Thank you Brambleclaw5!!! And you too Silentwolf!! And you too Rubykit!!!! Thanks peoples!!!!! Smile
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 2nd 2011, 17:57

I need help for chapter 3, so can someone think of 6 different names??? They are the cats of the mist!! LOL Mistclan!!!!!!! Super Happy
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 2nd 2011, 18:50

GREAT CHAPTER!!!! but why is it so short?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25643
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 2nd 2011, 19:16

Because there's gonna be tons of chapters!!!! Like 45 XD!!!!!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 2nd 2011, 19:17

oh haha did you read mine? ^^
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar October 2nd 2011, 19:59

Thats really good! You should really write more!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15917
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 3rd 2011, 19:59

Chapter 3- Cats of the Mist
Kitty settled down among the ferns of mist. She didn't understand how there could be ferns be made of mist! She soon fell asleep, but her dreams where haunted by all of her friends faces in Windclan. They all seemed to whisper " She left us...Kitty come back...." But one voice rose above the rest calling " Kitty?! Kitty where are you? Are you safe? Please starclan let her be safe....." Kitty woke to find real life in the mist!! Trres of mist?! How in starclan is that possible. Wow I hate to admit it but...it's soo besutiful. Thel ight reflecting of the mist tree;s and ferns.... She began to walk around in the mist, letting the coolness soak her fur, this was nothing like the harsh green leaf sun! " Whiteflame I smell an intruder!" a young voice hissed. Kitty gasped, Cats live here! In the mist. I must go meet them!! Suddenly a ginger tabby she-cat burst out of the ferns followed by a smaller female. " Hello." she mewed " and welcome to the territory of ' The cats of the Mist, I am Whiteflame and this is my apprentice Yellowpaw......" Super Happy
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 3rd 2011, 20:06

NICE CHAPTER!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 5th 2011, 17:06

Chapter 4-A New Dawn
Kitty smiled and stood a little taller, and lifted her head arrogently and mewed " Hello, I am Kittykitty of Windclan......." Windclan........ Whiteflame stepped forward and mewed " Wow, you need a good meal and a warm nest!" Kitty sighed and shook her her to hide her pain, then smiled and mewed " May I speak to your leader?" And Whiteflame nodded and began to mew " Ye-" But then Yellowpaw interuputed by saying " Why are you so small? Why is your fur so light? You smell really bad!" Whiteflame hissed and glared at her apprentice and growled " You little miss, have earned your-self two moons of elder duty!" Then cuffed her and began to lead the way to there camp! Soon they arived and she sucked in a breathe It's so beautiful.............
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecloud October 5th 2011, 17:28

Bluekit's story
Bluekit was sitting inside the nursery wide awake. She was excited for the next day because it would be her first day out of the nursery. As she sat there quietly she noticed a strange mist in the distance. She saw that the other cats were asleep in the nursery so she snuck out of the nursery. She went straight toward the mist thinking I won't be gone long, I'll just check out the mist and go back to the nursery. Soon she padded into the mist but couldn't see the end, so she turned around but the mist seemed never-ending from that way too. Oh no... she thought, I'm lost!
Bluecloud
Bluecloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4620
Female Posts : 8

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 5th 2011, 17:49

Chapter 5-A Kit in Need
Kitty froze and mewed to Whitflam " Wait! I smell a milk sent! It's a kit!!" Whiteflame sniffed the air then growled to Yellowpaw " Go warn the clan that we have two new cats goining us!' Yellowpaw nodded and dashed of into the mist. Goining us.....? What does she mean? Oh never mind!! The two warriors hurried toward the sent and found a small bundle of fur laying in the mist. " Oh, poor little scrape!" Whiteflame wailed and bent her head to pick the clan kit up but Kitty was faster and quickly picked the bundle in her jaws, and Whiteflame nodded and they began to race throught the tree's and Whiteflame panted " We better hurry back to camp because it's moonhigh and this is when the foxes co-" Whiteflame stopped dead and yowls in horror Fox!!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 6th 2011, 04:20

Hmmm... why did you post your story under "Introduce Yourself"?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 6th 2011, 15:41

This sounds really good so far kitty keep it up! Ecstatic :
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7827
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecloud October 8th 2011, 07:11

Bluekit froze in terror at the sight of the fox. It lunged at her and grabbed her in it's jaw. The fox ran away from the other cats with little Bluekit who was yowling for help. as the fox got farther away it slowed down knowing the other cats wouldn't be able to find them. Blue looked ahead at saw a tall shape. It's a twoleg! she thought. The twoleg pointed a long stick at them and there was a loud bang. At that moment the fox fell limp to the ground. Bluekit tried the run but the twoleg locked her up in a metal den (cage) and took her away with the dead fox. The twoleg took them to a twoleg nest and but Bluekit in a pot of boiling hot water. There wasn't any way to get out of the pot and Bluekit was going to be cooked.
Bluecloud
Bluecloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4620
Female Posts : 8

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 10th 2011, 17:52

Chapter 6- The end of a life

Kittykitty snarled and with a quick nodd to Whiteflame they raced along with the patrol that Yellowpaw brought, they followed the smell of fear and soon found the twoleg tossing Bluekit into a pot of water! She leaned over to a golden tom and mewed " We attack that twoleg and free that little kit!" He nodded and yowled, the warriors surged forward leaping for the twolegs and what they did was horrible, They.....There gonna kill the twoleg! Oh no! Oh no! Wait if it will protect there kits, let them! she thought as she and the tom pulled Bluekit free of the trap. The twoleg shrieked and cryed out in pain. As his body fell she prayed that what ever Starclan he believed in, that they would take him.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot November 18th 2011, 05:45

Leafkit's story
Leafkit woke up."Come skittlekit."He said.So skittlekit woke up and followed her brother."Oh no."Skittlekit yowled."Back to the den."Leafkit yowled back.But it was to late,the two helpless kits were lost.Skittlekit was no where to been seen.Leafkit started to look for her.But he couldn't find her."An intruder dapplemist!"A cat yowled."I don't think he meens any harm."Another cat meowed."My name is dapplemist.I was once a loyal thunderclan queen then my kits were taken my this mist."She said."That's thorntail a shadowclan warrior.The same thing happened to him.He's a little grumpy."Dapplemist went on."Let's take him to whiteflame and yellowpaw."Said thorntail.And they did.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7099
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 18th 2011, 07:39