Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game?

Go down

What do you think of the Warriors Adventure game?

Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Vote_lcap0%Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Vote_lcap0%Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Vote_lcap100%Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game? Empty Do you like the Warriors Adventure Game?

Post by Stareye September 16th 2011, 12:21

I am curious to see if there actullay is Warrior fans who like it, because everywhere I've seen it mentioned people always used words like "dissapointment", "boring", "too many rules" to describe it. I want to say that this is considered a failure among the whole fanbase when the topic is bought up, but I don't know that for sure. Please vote in the poll and discuss!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6286
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down