Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

End of OOTS Theories! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

End of OOTS Theories! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of OOTS Theories!

3 posters

Go down

End of OOTS Theories! Empty End of OOTS Theories!

Post by Stareye September 13th 2011, 18:21

On the offical forum everyone is making their own versions of the alligences after OOTS summing up who they think will be leader, deputy, queens, who died in the final battle, e.t.c So share your theories on what the alligences will look like after OOTS, who will be ThunderClan's leader and who will give them their nine lives!

ThunderClan Leader: Dovewing(star)

Nine Lives: (In order from 1st life to 9th life)
Whitetail
Rippletail
Brambleclaw
Firestar
Brairlight
Foxleap
Whitewing
Tigerheart
Ivypool

I'll post my alliegence theory later!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6290
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

End of OOTS Theories! Empty Re: End of OOTS Theories!

Post by Guest September 14th 2011, 16:26

I think Dovewing too! Very Happy

Dovestar
Not in order:

Bumblestripe- because he liked her
Firestar- well, because he was the former leader
Brambleclaw- former deptuy
Whitetail- drought journey
Rippleclaw- drought journey
Tigerheart- cause he liked her
Whitewing- her mother
Ivypool- her sister
Birchfall- her father

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 14th 2011, 16:29

OMSC!!!
That makes [shocking] sense!! Think of the prophecy- the one about peace ruled by the dove.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10439
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye September 14th 2011, 19:11

Honeystar wrote:OMSC!!!
That makes [shocking] sense!! Think of the prophecy- the one about peace ruled by the dove.
I am not sure if peace can be ruled over...
But yes, that's exactly why I think Dovewing will become leader. After the Sharp eyed Jay and the Roaring Lion, peace will come to rest on Dove's gentle wing To me, this prophecy means one of three things might happen...
1. Dovewing kills Tigerstar, eliminating his soul from existence and causing the dark forest to fall. After the battle she's honured as the offical saviour of the clans, but she goes on with her life as a warrior, leaving someone else to be the next leader.
2. Both Jayfeather and Lionblaze die in the battle, leaving Dovewing alone to finish the battle and the only one to take the position of ThunderClan's leader.
3. Dovewing still becomes leader, but Lionblaze takes position as deputy and Jayfeather remains the medicine cat.

I am really rooting for Theory #3, because I would be heart broken to watch Jayfeather die, and while I don't really like Lionblaze, I would be sad to see him die. In my eyes, there's no one better for leader than Dovewing.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6290
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver September 14th 2011, 19:26

Stareye wrote:
I am not sure if peace can be ruled over...
But yes, that's exactly why I think Dovewing will become leader. After the Sharp eyed Jay and the Roaring Lion, peace will come to rest on Dove's gentle wing To me, this prophecy means one of three things might happen...
1. Dovewing kills Tigerstar, eliminating his soul from existence and causing the dark forest to fall. After the battle she's honured as the offical saviour of the clans, but she goes on with her life as a warrior, leaving someone else to be the next leader.
2. Both Jayfeather and Lionblaze die in the battle, leaving Dovewing alone to finish the battle and the only one to take the position of ThunderClan's leader.
3. Dovewing still becomes leader, but Lionblaze takes position as deputy and Jayfeather remains the medicine cat.

I am really rooting for Theory #3, because I would be heart broken to watch Jayfeather die, and while I don't really like Lionblaze, I would be sad to see him die. In my eyes, there's no one better for leader than Dovewing.
O.o i thought Loinblaze would be clan leader cuz we all know Firestar and Brambleclaw will die within the next 2 books. Well ALMOST all
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5078
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down