Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think is better for Bluestar?

4 posters

Go down

Bluestars choice (Who was better for her?)

Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Vote_lcap60%Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Vote_lcap40%Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Empty Who do you think is better for Bluestar?

Post by Coyoteheart September 11th 2011, 03:07

Ok, it would be a smart idea to only vote if you have read Bluestars Prophecy. If you havent, you will have no idea what I am talking about.
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4809
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Empty Re: Who do you think is better for Bluestar?

Post by Fireheart September 11th 2011, 03:09

This is a VERY tough decision...I mean, I really liked Thrushpelt and wished Bluestar did be with him since he was so nice to her and all but than Oakheart was a very great warrior and I respect that and understand why she might even began to fall for him. He was from another clan but still...I might have to say Oakheart but not going to vote yet, still conflicted. Razz
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8445
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is better for Bluestar? Empty Re: Who do you think is better for Bluestar?

Post by Coyoteheart September 11th 2011, 03:21

I KNOW RIGHT! ITS A HARD DECISION
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 11th 2011, 03:22

So you don't know about your answer either?
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8445
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 11th 2011, 12:50

Not really but Im gonna go Thrushpelt
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye September 13th 2011, 18:03

Oakheart. If Bluestar went with Thurshpelt, who would she give the kits to so she could become deputy instead of Thistleclaw?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6286
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 13th 2011, 18:06

Oakheart definitely.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10435
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down