Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Fourth is Found Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Fourth is Found Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth is Found

+5
Nightwhisper
Darknight
Nyx
Honeystar
Coyoteheart
9 posters

Go down

The Fourth is Found Empty The Fourth is Found

Post by Coyoteheart September 3rd 2011, 22:15

This is my first story I have written so PLEASE dont be mad at me if it sucks
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4809
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

The Fourth is Found Empty Re: The Fourth is Found

Post by Honeystar September 3rd 2011, 22:17

Sounds interesting. Alright, I'll try not to. Can't wait to read it, when I see it.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10435
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 3rd 2011, 22:45

Chapter 1
Jayfeather looked around the camp. He was exhausted! He scented the hunting patrol returning. Better be something good, he thought. He hadnt eaten in about a week. He scented Cherrypaw carrying a mouse. He trotted over to her. "Wow your first catch!" "How did you know?" She asked. " I have a nose, dont I?" he snapped. "Sorry. Hey, you look hungry." "Tell me about it. I havent eaten anything in a week." "Well, your in luck! I have a nice, plump, warm mouse right here!" she dropped it at his paws.
"Oh thank you!" He sank his teeth in immediately. She nooded her head and trotted away. After he ate, he padded into his den and collapsed on his nest, and darkness took over him.
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 3rd 2011, 23:59

Jayfeather woke up in a dark place. He stood up and looked around. Oh Starclan! Was he in the Darkforest? He listened to a stream flowing by. There were no treesand it was very dark and cold. He tasted the air. It definately resembled the Darkforest, but he couldnt scent any cats. He listened to the stream flow by. Last time he was in the Darkforest, he remembered the scent of the river. It was warm and...well... bloody. His throat was extremely dry. He trotted over to the stream. He didnt want to drink from it, but he knew he had to. For one reason, his throat was dryer than a desert, and drinking whatever was in the stream would determine where he really was.He didnt want to look around himself just in case he saw glowing, evil eyes starring right at him. He trotted over to the stream and looked at it. It was so dark, he couldnt tell what it was. He stretched his tounge and lapped. Oh Thank Starclan! he thought. It was water. It was icy cold and it soothed his throat. He looked around. He recognized this place! It was were his brother, Lionblaze, and Heatherpaw, a Windclan apprentice, met and fell in love. But Lionblaze couldnt see her anymore because he is part of the three and he is from another clan. The tunnels were his sister...died. He choked back the tears. He erased the memory from his mind. It wasnt good to live in the past. He thought he should be getting back. Even though this is a dream, he wanted to see if he was 'Jays Wing'. He missed Half Moon so much! He wanted to see her dazzling green eyes that would put any cat to shame. He trotted to were the many tunnels were. He looked at them. There were SO many tunnels! He chose one by random and took two steps into it. He froze in his steps. He started to feel very uneasy. He felt unwanted. The hair on the back of his neck stood up. A rock fell down from the top of the ledge. What was that? Someone was watching him! He knew it! He turned around. His paws felt like they turned to stone! He couldnt move! His eyes turned into slits. His mouth fell to the floor! It cant be! Jayfeather thought.
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 4th 2011, 00:00

This is just the begginning. Unless the story isnt that good. I hope the veiwers like it!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 4th 2011, 00:04

Beautiful! You should PM this to Snowswirl! Send more.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 4th 2011, 01:57

Thanks Honeystar!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 4th 2011, 02:38

Chapter 2
Lionblaze glanced at the clan. It was late at night and everyone was sleeping. He needed some fresh air. He started to head for the entrance when he passed the crack that him and his siblings used squeeze into to talk about secrets and plans. His heart ached. He missed his sister so much. He shot his head up, his eyes looking straight at the stars that were shining on the camp. Was she watching him and Jayfeather? Or is she somewhere else? No, she coouldnt be. All she cared about was the warrior code and loyalty to the clan. He started to head out of the entrance. He didnt know where he was walking, little did he know he was heading torward the collapsed tunnels. He stopped in his tracks when he felt his paws sink a little into loose soil. He swallowed the tears that were about to drizzle from his eyes. "What brought me here? Of all the places to go in Thunderclan territory, why here?!" He rembered the worst time of his life. "Well, not everything went bad in these tunnels." He said to himself. He remembered Heatherp-er I mean Heathertail. He forgot about her. "No matter how much I refuse it, I know, I still love Heathertail." He felt a tear drop from his face. I wish it was still like that. I hope she is happy, he thought. He wanted to dig through the loose soil, to see if his sister was really there. He started to dig, but stopped. "I cant do it." He whispered to himself. He dreaded of what he might find down there. What if he found Hollyleafs body? But, then again, what if she wasnt there?! That would leave a whole new mistery! No! He hated to say it, but there was no way she could survive that rock fall. Poor Hollyleaf. The pain was just to much for her. I cant think about Hollyleaf, he thought. I need to think about other things. He padded back to camp, taking one last glance. But then he stopped in his tracks. He looked back at the tunnels. The wind blew a familiar scent over his nose. What......No it couldnt be. He ran back to camp without stopping. He couldnt think about this anymore! He just couldnt. Tears ran down his face the whole run home.
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 4th 2011, 12:57

Nice..... But I thought cats can't cry? Oh well. Nice story! Write more. Very Happy
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 4th 2011, 13:22

Sorry, I just thought it would be good for dramatic effect. My cats cry all the time thought. I always see like tears under their eyes and have to clean them everyday! Hmmmmmmmmm...........
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 4th 2011, 14:07

Nice! You like Hollyleaf, hu? Wink
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Liar
WarriorPoints : 4704
Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 4th 2011, 14:20

YUP! Super Happy
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 4th 2011, 15:38

Jayfeather looked at the green eyes that were staring at him. A familiar drifted over his nose. He couldnt see who the cat was. He just saw the eyes. He darted through one of the tunnels. He didnt care were the tunnels took him. He just ran. His sightless eyes shot open as he woke from the dream. He got out of his nest and ran to the warriors den. He had to talk to his brother now! He looked in the warrior den but couldnt spot the golden coat of his brother. He padded to the center of the camp and sat down. Was Starclan trying to tell him something? That Hollyleaf in fact WAS alive? He needed to think this through.The only thing he hated about Starclan is that they are never clear. Maybe that was just a dream. he thought to himself. Maybe I just miss Hollyleaf so much that I dream about her. But that wasnt a dream. If anything, it was a nightmare! Then a horrible thought came over Jayfeathers mind. What if Hollyleafs spirit got trapped in the caves like Fallen Leaves? When his time came to join Starclan he would never see her again! He erased the thought. No! Starclan would never do that to Hollyleaf! She respected Starclan! Thats all she did! She never wanted to end up like this. Why cant he be the son of Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight! He would have rather died in that fire Ashfur trapped them in, than be the son of Crowfeather and Leafpool! He needed sleep. He was exhausted still. Then he heard running from the entrance. Within moments he felt his muscular brother crash right into him, sending him crashing to the ground. "Lionblaze! Get off of me!" Jayfeather snapped at his brother. "I am so sorry Jayfeather! I didnt mean to hit you!" Jayfeather got back on his paws. "What is wrong? Is someone chasing you?" "No. I am just a little shocked." "Why? You werent the one who had a nightmare. It may even be a sign from Starclan!" Jayfeather accidentally blurted out. "I am sorry", Lionblaze repeated, "But we need to talk!" Jayfeathers sightless eyes looked at his brother. "I need to talk to you to." The two brothers padded out of the camp. "What is it?" Jayfeather asked curiously. "I needed to get some fresh air, so I went for a walk. For some reason my paws brought me to the tunnels. I stayed there for a while." "Ok, so what happened?" "I think I scented Hollyleaf." Jayfeathers eyes widened. He darted straight for the tunnels. Lionblaze sighed and followed. Jayfeather was already digging through the loose soil. "Jayfeather wait!" "No, I am not stopping until I found out what really happened to Hollyleaf!" Lionblaze joined in. Jayfeather was frightened of what he might find down there. Is our sister really alive?
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 4th 2011, 23:58

Do you guys like it? If you dont I am not gonna continue. Crying or Very sad I just don t want to work on a story that no one is going to read...
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 10th 2011, 23:44

Chapter 3
Lionblaze kept digging. Jayfeather was crazy! There was no way Hollyleaf was alive! "I am telling you Jayfeather! We are not going to find Hollyleaf dow there! If she is alive, she either ran away, or died of starvation." "I am not giving up! Run away if you dont want to know the truth! That dream was a sign! I am not leaving until I find out the truth! Even if it makes me cry!" Lionblaze sighed and kept digging. Lionblazes paw slipped into a hole. He hissed in frustration. The rocks soil collapsed to reveal the tunnels they thought had been destroyed. They slowly walked in. It was really hot, even though it was snowing. Jayfeather went over to the stream. He lapped at it. Lionblaze joined him. The water was ice cold. He lapped at it quenching his thirst. Then, something hit his hind paw. Jayfeather gasped. Lionblaze turned around. There was a sillouette of a cat at the front of the tunnel on the left. Lionblaze darted after the cat. Jayfeather followed. The cat bolted. They followed the sillouette down the tunnels until it was two dark to see it. Jayfeather kept running. The cats scent was strong. They chased after the cat. Then the wholes at the top of the tunnels started to shed light. The moon was bright. The light started to show that the cat was black. Then they cave to a big cave. They had the cat cornered! Then, The cat took a mighty leap! Anyone would have thought that the mysterious cat was from Skyclan! Then they had the cat cornered again. The cat was panting and collapsed on the floor.
Lionblaze padded over to the cat. He put his paw on the cats chest and asked " Who are you?" "My name is none of your business!" The cat growled, revealing it was a she-cat. Lionblaze looked at her emerald green eyes. His head started to spin and he felt like he was going to pass out. Jayfeather beat him to the question. "Hollyleaf?" Her eyes widened in disbelief and her jaws dropped. "Jayfeather? lionblaze?" She gasped. She got to her paws and they padded out. Hollyleaf was alive!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwhisper September 10th 2011, 23:49

I like it! You should write more!!!! Very Happy
Nightwhisper
Nightwhisper
Loner

Custom Rank : awesomest cat
WarriorPoints : 4676
Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 10th 2011, 23:49

Wow this is good. Yay the three siblings re-unite!
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 11th 2011, 01:15

Chapter 4
Hollyleaf was alive! He couldnt believe! He wanted to but he couldnt! Jayfeather had so
many questions! He wanted to ask them, but he had so many things to ask and say he didnt know where to star. He stopped in his tracks. Hollyleaf stopped and padded over to him. "Whats wrong?" she asked. He couldnt hold anything in any longer. "How did you survive that rock fall? How are you surviving down here? There is no pray!" He snapped. "Ya and how can you see down here anyways?! There is no light except for a couple of holes that reveal a little bit light, but other than that theres nothing! Dont you miss being in the forest? Hunting, and being free?" All of these questions came crashing on Hollyleaf like a wave crashing on shore. "There is fish in that stream, and my eyes can adjust to the light! And there are two reasons I didnt come back! Reason one, the clan would refuse to except me! I tried to feed our mother death berries for Starclans sake! And reason two, I am useless! Im not one of the three, and I am Thunderclans medicine cat and a Windclan warriors kit! There is no future for me up in the clan! I deserve to be down here!" Jayfeather stared at her in disbelief. He took a deep breath and said "Ok, Hollyleaf. Its not your fault that we are Crowfeathers and Leafpools kit. You had nothing to do with it. And Thunderclan will except you. You deserve to be in Thunderclan just as much as we do." Lionblaze nodded and Hollyleaf sighed. "Alright, I will go back. But if the clan doesnt welcome me I am leaving and never coming back!" she snapped. The two brothers nodded and padded out of the tunnel. When they made it back to camp, Jayfeather jumped up to Firestars den. It was time to tell Firestar, Dovewing and Lionblaze the truth, and why he thinks Hollyleaf is still alive.
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwhisper September 11th 2011, 01:25

Awesome!!!!!
Nightwhisper
Nightwhisper
Loner

Custom Rank : awesomest cat
WarriorPoints : 4676
Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by oceanmist September 30th 2011, 20:59

cool!! more please
oceanmist
oceanmist
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4715
Female Posts : 48

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf September 30th 2011, 21:26

"She" got banned for multiple accounts...It says on her warning level.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4738
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by oceanmist September 30th 2011, 22:30

so there won't be any more?
oceanmist
oceanmist
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4715
Female Posts : 48

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 1st 2011, 09:21

COOL I LIKE IT!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye October 2nd 2011, 10:15

oceanmist wrote:so there won't be any more?
That's right. So what do you guys think? Should I move this to the prison since there isn't going to be any more?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6286
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content