Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw

2 posters

Go down

Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw Empty Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw

Post by Hazeldust August 17th 2011, 19:42

Briarpaw: Hazeldust's apprentice. Young she-cat with bronze-gold fur with chestnut markings and dark grey eyes. Smaller than the other apprentices, and is easily underestimated. Cocky and competitive at nature, very proud and not quick to forgive. Only truly friendly to a few cats, not very outgoing or affectionate. Possibly taking after Hazeldust in that aspect, but with a sharper tongue. However, she is also quite imaginitive (similar to Hazeldust), but unlike her mentor, she actually believes in them.

Birchstep: Hazeldust's Clanmate and friend. Sturdy tom with long, pale cream-coloured fur with subtle tan markings on face and around ears. Large, sympathetic blue eyes the colour of hot summer skies and warm spring rains. Calm, quiet, and trustworthy-but also known to get excited at the strangest things. Envy of Hazeldust because he makes fewer mistakes and seems just a bit better at a lot of things.

Shadepaw: Birchstep's apprentice and Briarpaw's brother. Young tom an ash-grey pelt with white chest, muzzle, tail, and paws. Has the same brooding, serious eyes as Briarpaw, except with bluer tints. Very curious, ambitious, and loving, but often afraid to be in case it'll hurt him in the end. Loves playing games but hates losing-especially to Briarpaw.

Last edited by Hazeldust on August 19th 2011, 19:23; edited 1 time in total
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9003
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw Empty Re: Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw

Post by Honeystar August 17th 2011, 20:15

Love your profiles Hazeldust! I've been wondering if I should add other RP characters or not [considering I already got myself plus 6 kits]. Maybe the ones from the 'Shadowstorm Trilogy RPG' [Kali, Mangostep, Speckleback], but I don't know if I can or should [I originally intended them to just go back to Lakshmi Valley in the end]. What do you think?
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10436
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 18th 2011, 19:55

Thanks, Honeystar. Very Happy I really liked Kali, Mangostep, and Speckleback's characters-especially Mangostep Wink. I think you should add them-they'll make the RPGs more interesting!
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 19th 2011, 19:29

Hm, after looking at CheeseStar's RP characters, I decided to add pictures of mine too:

Briarpaw: Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw Briarp10

Birchstep: Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw 0fa6ada571df53298e074f8aa9cc7eb3

Shadepaw: Briarpaw, Birchstep, and Shadepaw Jack-kitten-2-5002
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down