Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hey-lo.~ - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hey-lo.~ - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey-lo.~

+7
Hazeldust
Silverbreeze
Dragonclaw
SkyStar
Ninecloud
Caraway
Xenialhaze
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey-lo.~ - Page 2 Empty Hey-lo.~

Post by Xenialhaze August 8th 2011, 09:55

First topic message reminder :

I'm new to this here site. ^^ I love warriors, obviously, with Dovewing, Jayfeather, Breezepelt, Crowfeather, Leafpool, and Silverstream being my favorites. I'm not done with all of the Third series, but I finished the other two. I ,at furst, didn't find the books very interesting and understandable. Then, I realized... it was beclaws was reading the furst book on the SECOND season. I'm like, 'Epic...failure.' So, I read the furst season, and found myself enjoying it.

Beclaws of a certain favorite character of a different Series, (Homestuck) I tend to use cat puns here and there. So, yeah, if it gets of annoyance, then just say something. Ya'll don't HAVE to tolerate it, ya'll know.

Some other interest of mines is music. I'm big on Country, rap, old-school rap, Tecktonik and Techno . I purrfur these over Pop, though I can tolerate some. Some favorite artist/bands of mine are, N.W.A, Eminem, Johnny Cash, Band Perry, Kid Cubi, Eazy-E, Taylor Swift, and A LOT more I'm leaving out. XDD

As mentioned before, I like Homestuck. As well as, MLP:FiM, South Park, Tosh.O, Ray William Johnson, The Daily Show with John Stewart, The Colbert Report, some other shows on Comendy Central, and Pokemon. I'm not big on the newer seasons of Pokemon, but I love the older seasons. :33

I hope that's good enough of a greeting...XDD I hope to make some new furrends...and..stuff.. beclaws, I like stuff. :33
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4826
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Hey-lo.~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey-lo.~

Post by Guest August 8th 2011, 11:18

Hello, Xenialhaze!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2011, 11:38

Salutations, Xenialhaze! I'm Darkstar, leader of FireClan. I created this Clan, and we're new, so we're hoping to recruit more members! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 8th 2011, 15:44

MAXEH! I mean... Um Xenial. Hey! I finnally got on! Cant wait to look around with you and Umbre or ummm... Silver.
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4832
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 8th 2011, 19:23

Hey everyone that just greeted me right now. XDD

Oh hey Togi. :33
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream August 8th 2011, 19:25

Hi Xenialhaze. I'm Silverstar leader of Skyclan ((Not SHYclan, Featherpelt XD )) , Mother of Catpaw and Smallpaw, and Mate of Thunderfang. HALLOOO!! We hope you join Skyclan. (WERE AWESOME!)
PLH,
Silverstar.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10541
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 8th 2011, 19:31

Hello Xenialhaze! I am Fireheart, Deputy of Thunderclan. I am glad to see a new member join and I like how you added a lot about yourself! Very Happy Hope you enjoy it here and have fun! Smile
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8455
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 8th 2011, 19:32

Sorry, I already made plans to join Shadowclan. 33: Though, with Skyclan being one of my favorite clans/tribes in the books, I know y'all are awesome. o3o 20% cooler. 833 Anywho, thanks fur the greeting. X33

Also, yes I tend to add A LOT of extra stuff to my greets. XDD Also...yet again...I will. :33 Thanks fur the greeting. XDD I have a feeling I'm just repeating myself now.

Last edited by Xenialhaze on August 8th 2011, 19:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made 'Books' singular.)
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 8th 2011, 19:42

Hahaha, I can tell. ^-^ Anyways, if you are planning to join Shadowclan, that's fine. Good luck and have fun! ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8455
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 8th 2011, 23:28

hey you used the picture i found! but it looks better with cyan eyes. Very Happy your smilies always have two mouths... double the fun. lol. xD
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33818
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content